Chapter 47 – Milking Room: Stealth Version
6.7k 6 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bam!

Jin heard a loud explosion coming from the church. It was only a few minutes after he sat down, and he already heard something that needed his attention.

“What was that?”

With his newly gained good ears, Issei was able to hear it past through the barrier and asked Jin as he looked at the church. Because they were on the other side of the barrier, they couldn’t see anything wrong with the church.

“There is nothing happening,” Sona answered Issei’s question, but her expression was that of worry.

Jin didn’t miss that, and he approached her.

“Are you sure?” He asked quietly with a voice that he used to seduce her a few nights ago. “Don’t lie to me, Sona. I am worried about them too, you know? They’re your friend, right?”

Sona blushed a little. She looked away while saying, “They are, but they will be fine. Rias is there. She will be able to protect her peerage from almost anything. She’s strong, you know. Maybe even stronger than me if she uses her power.”

“Really? What’s her power?” Jin asked curiously.

He was curious about Rias’ power. Kalawarner only knew that Gremory was famous for their Power of Destruction or something, and Rias Gremory was known as Princess of Destruction or something too.

That wasn’t enough for Jin. He wanted to know more about how it worked. Of course, he also knew about her relationship with Satan. That was why he wanted to proceed slowly to get her to be his personal cow.

He didn’t know about Sona at first. That was why he made a hasty move. Thankfully, the president was a serious kind of person, so he was safe from the wrath of one of the Satans.

The said president turned to him and replied.

“She has the Power of Destruction and a huge amount of Demonic Energy, allowing her to freely wield that Power of Destruction. That power allows her to erase and disintegrate matter, living or inanimate. That was from her Bael blood.”

‘All of that is from her Bael blood? Wait, does that mean Rias Gremory is also a descendant of the Bael clan? Kalawarner didn’t tell me about this. Or is she only considered Gremory because of some Devil's internal politics? I don’t know.’ Jin thought about the new information gained from Sona.

It was a good thing to ask Sona about it. But he became more curious about the ability of the Gremory blood in Rias.

“What about her ability from her own house? Also, is it okay for you to tell me about it?”

Jin was worried that Sona would suddenly ask for a price for telling him about this information. But the girl in front of him just smiled meaningfully and continued.

“I am getting to that. It is okay, as Rias will surely tell you if you ask her directly. Heck, she will even boast about it to tempt you to join her peerage. I want you to promise me that you won’t join her, Jin-kun.”

“I promise.” Jin nodded. He hadn’t the slightest intention to cast away his humanity. Not when he could get stronger without limit by drinking Milk.

If he didn’t have the Milking System, maybe he would consider joining the Devil’s side to get more power. But with the existence of the Milking System, he didn’t even need to consider seeking power from others.

Being human was versatile. He didn’t have any kind of weakness, such as Holy Power or Demonic Energy.

“From her Gremory Blood, she has precise control over her Demonic Energy and power. That’s why she’s called the Princess of Destruction. Well, the title Princess also comes because of her older brother, though.”

“Older brother?” Jin pretended to be oblivious. Obviously, he knew that Sona was talking about Satan, one of the leaders in the Underworld.

“Sirzechs Lucifer, one of the Satans. Anyway, you just need to know about that and sit down. They will be okay without your help.” Sona made a gesture with her hand to make Jin get away from her. “Your face is so close that it’s uncomfortable.”

“Hahaha, my bad.” Jin pulled his face away. True, his face was literally planted near Sona’s ear. It seemed like the serious girl was used to it or not.

When Jin pulled his face away, he had a clear view of Sona’s red face. She was only holding it back, but she was clearly conscious of Jin’s presence. He smiled. The chance to make her fall with him was surprisingly still high.

He walked back to his little brother, who looked at him with a wry smile.

“What’s up?” He asked.

“Nothing. It’s just… you’re amazing, Nii-san.”

“It’s normal. Anyway… You heard the girl. They will be fine.” Jin stood in front of Issei as he told him. However, he wasn’t done talking. He took out a note from his pocket and dribbled on it.

Issei understood his older brother’s intention, so he continued talking while looking at Jin's note.

“But you’re able to make that serious president blush! I bet everyone will not believe me if I talk about this in school on Monday!” Issei talked in a low voice that only Jin could hear.

However, Sona was able to hear it thanks to her Devil’s hearing.

“Don’t even try!” She yelled from afar with a threatening tone.

“Hie! I won’t!” Issei quickly shouted back while waving his hands.

At that moment, Jin nodded and pointed at his note. On it was written, ‘We will sneak in now, don’t be surprised. Keep this a secret, or I will not believe you again.’

Issei was still confused but nodded his head nonetheless. He believed his older brother. If someone left in this world who would care for him, a good-for-nothing, then it would be his older brother.

That was why if there was a secret that his brother wanted to keep, he wouldn’t tell anyone, even if he died.

“You deserve it, Issei.” Jin suddenly spoke and turned around. As soon as Jin turned around, he activated it, his overpowered skill that could only be used once a day.

Before using it, he looked at the time. 10:30 PM, an hour and a half before midnight. It was the perfect time to use it. The room could be used for 60 minutes a day. There was no rule that he couldn’t stop midway and use it later too.

To sneak in, he only needed around 10 minutes at most. He would still have 50 minutes to use in an emergency later.

The world changed when he activated his room. The most obvious hint that it was inside the Milking Room was Sona’s disappearance. And there is someone else who noticed that they weren’t in their previous location.

[Partner, where are we?]

The Boosted Gear suddenly appeared on Issei’s arm at the same time as Ddraig’s voice.

Issei suddenly stood up in surprise and answered.

“I don’t know. But…” He looked at Jin’s back, who looked really dependable. “I think Nii-san knows something.

“Indeed, I know something,” Jin answered and looked at Issei over his shoulder. “Now, Issei. Let’s kill some Fallen Angels.”


Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

137