Chapter 100 – Rewarding 1st Cow [1]
5k 7 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jin returned home shortly after. He had nothing to do anymore in the Kuoh Academy.

Rias and Sona teleported back to the Underworld to deal with the aftermath of the duel. His second cow was grumbling about the amount of paperwork waiting for them, and the redhead assured her that she would help as much as possible.

Jin offered help but got refused because he was human. The relationship between Devil and Human wasn’t bad but wasn’t good either due to their war with the church and Angel faction.

It was neutral at best, but many Devils would eye Jin and invite him to their peerage when they knew he was strong enough to beat Riser. That was what Sona wanted to avoid. She would also try her best to contain the rumor of his duel with Riser kept hidden for as long as they could.

Arriving at his home, the first thing Jin did was feel the energies inside with Senjutsu. There were two energies belonging to his brother and Kalawarner.

“Ah, right. Issei has returned home today.” He muttered. “My duel is over, and so is my grinding.”

Opening the door, Jin greeted them with a cheerful tone to tell them that everything went alright.

“I am home.”

He went to the living room and saw Issei sprawling on the couch, looking rugged and dirty with his eyes closed. Kalawarner sat on the sofa while drinking tea calmly. When she noticed Jin entering the room, she looked up and stood up.

“Welcome back, Jin-sama.”

“Yo, I am back.” He replied, then glanced at Issei. “What’s wrong with him?”

“We just trained earlier, and he got roughed up.” Kalawarner answered calmly with a faint smile. “Please sit, Jin-sama. I will make your usual.”

“Oh, sure.” Jin replied as he activated his Lactating Fog and targeted Kalawarner. Obviously, he made it invincible to the others.

The blue-haired beauty went to the kitchen, and Jin sat on Issei’s side, turning the TV on. The sound from the TV was blaring loudly, surprising even Jin.

“Woah.” He immediately used the remote to turn the volume down to a manageable degree that wouldn’t be hurt if heard for a long time.

However, due to the loud sound earlier, Issei’s body twitched a bit, and he opened his eyes.

“Huh?” He muttered as he moved his head right and left, looking around. Due to his sudden awakening, his brain was still unable to process things perfectly until Jin spoke.

“Oh, sorry to wake you up.”

“Nii-san?” Issei asked, looking at Jin.

“Yeah, what’s wrong?”

“Huh? Wait. You being here means… Did you win the duel?”

“Yes. It was too easy. I wasn’t even serious yet.” Jin smirked confidently. “But look at you, what happened to you?”

“Hahaha… It’s a long story.” Issei’s eyes turned lifeless as he gazed into the long distance. He looked like a dead fish that was out of the pond.

“My condolences?” Jin said.

The two brothers talked for a while and joked with each other. They exchanged the story about their training, but Jin kept things vague as Issei looked really jealous in the middle of his story.

Then his little brother suddenly said, “Oh, right. Thanks for the push, Nii-san.” He smiled brightly.

“Ooh! Finally!” Jin also smiled. He was glad that his brother didn’t become a wimp. He would feel really guilty for turning that pervert into a wimp who couldn’t even touch a woman.

At that moment, Kalawarner entered the room while holding a cup full of white liquid and a cup filled with tea. It was still warm, and she put them on the table before sitting on the sofa. She only sat silently as she didn’t want to disturb the two brothers.

Jin grabbed the cup and raised it. “Then let’s celebrate it, you dumb brother of mine!”

Issei grabbed the cup full of tea and also raised it. He had a wry smile, possibly realizing the content of Jin’s cup. Kalawarner also joined as Jin glanced at her.

“To celebrate my little brother graduating from his virginity. Cheers!”

“To celebrate Nii-san’s victory. Cheers!”

“Cheers!”

They had a small party that afternoon. Jin called for a pizza to be delivered to their door and enjoyed this joyous feeling.

His plan advanced steadily, and he drowned in happiness. He understood that things still needed to be taken care of, but there was nothing wrong with a small party.

Issei called for Asia to the house too. The girl arrived shyly. Her face was bright red.

Jin teased the girl and asked for her story. She could speak Japanese slightly now, and it was thanks to Issei, she said.

Apparently, Issei taught her Japanese when they rested. She was a naïve but smart girl. She was able to understand the assignment Issei gave her for a test quickly.

Jin felt a bit guilty for using her as an excuse, so he also apologized to her. Fortunately, Asia was kind and didn’t mind about it. Instead, she said that she was happy to be able to be useful to her savior, which made Jin smile a little.

The small party ended when the sun had set. Jin was satisfied with the result so far and returned to his room with Kalawarner. Meanwhile, Issei and Asia watched TV together in the living room.

Issei gave Jin a sign that he wouldn’t bother them, and Jin raised his thumb up, praising his brother inside his mind for noticing what he would do.

Closing the door of the room behind her, Kalawarner immediately undressed and went on four.

“Jin-sama~”

She called out to Jin, who sat on the bed like a king, with a sultry voice. Her breasts jiggled wildly as she slowly crawled to him like a dog. No, she was more like a cow with the bell on her collar that she put on while following Jin upstairs.

“Please praise this cow for her work, Jin-sama. This cow requests your holy milk if you don’t mind.” She stopped in front of Jin and looked up at him.

Jin loved the sight. He reached out to Kalawarner’s head and patted it.

“Yes, you’re a good cow. You may get your reward, Kalawarner.”

“Ah! Thank you!” Kalawarner’s face brightened. “T-Then, please allow me to.” She slowly took Jin’s pants off with a delightful smile.

Support me in my patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

100