Chapter 135 – Introduction and Ophis
2.6k 5 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Supreme Milking System Ami official NSFW ASMR will be released for Senior Milker on my Patreon in February.

If you're interested in it, feel free to join my Patreon and support me. Using your support, I will be able to buy official illustration and more NSFW ASMR (it cost a lot, believe me).

Kuroka forced Jin to sit on the sofa around the table while she jumped on his lap and acted spoiled like the cat she was.

Everyone looked at him, and he could only smile wryly.

“Kukuku, look at her, Vali. She is totally tamed.” The man with a brash attitude crouching beside Vali chuckled amusingly. He raised the staff he held in his hand and even pointed at Kuroka.

Jin looked at him and didn’t say anything. Although the man with the headband was joking, his definition of Kuroka couldn’t be better than other people's by far. Even Vali didn’t think that something was wrong with their relationship.

For example, like this person.

“She’s not tamed. She’s only in love, you fool.” The one who replied to the brash man was the blonde-haired girl. “Ah, nice to meet you too! My name is Le Fay Pendragon! Kuroka had talked a lot about you!”

She beamed with a smile as she leaned forward. If someone needed to describe her, then she looked like a small puppy with an imaginary tail wagging behind her. Innocent and naïve. Those two images fit her perfectly.

Her name was also somehow familiar, especially her family name. It was similar to the one that came from a rather famous book about a King and a Sword. Coincidentally, he had to deal with the said weapon lately.

“I am Hyoudou Jin. Nice to meet you too, Pendragon-san.”

“Ah, please just call me Le Fay, or you will mistake me for my brother!” She looked to her right, to the blonde man wearing glasses.

“Greetings.” He said, nodding his head slightly. “My name is Arthur Pendragon.”

‘Arthur Pendragon?’

A really familiar name popped up, making his eyes widen a little.

“What’s wrong?” Le Fay asked worriedly. Even Kuroka stopped nuzzling her head against his neck and looked at him strangely.

“Ah, nothing. I just thought the name Arthur Pendragon sounded familiar. Excuse me, but are you…”

“The descendant of Arthur Pendragon? Yes, that’s correct.” The man, Arthur, replied with a smile. He seemed to be proud of his lineage, just like a person he had met before.

But there was a subtle difference. Arthur didn’t have a rather nasty attitude and arrogance like Cao Cao. It could be because they came from a totally different family with different cultures that shaped them differently.

Jin had no confidence in his guess this time, but he was glad Arthur seemed like a nice person. He could make him his ally.

“As I’ve thought,” Jin said. “The name Arthur has been a bit special lately due to the circumstances around me.”

“I am aware.” Arthur turned to Jin. “Vali gave the sword you asked him to hide to me.”

At that moment, the glasses boy raised his hand, and the Excalibur rapidly appeared in his hand. The sword glimmered in golden light, similar to when that strange man activated its ability.

“If you are done with the sword, please do give it to me. I am actually also interested if you are able to wield this sword, so…” Arthur got up from his coach and approached Jin.

Kuroka read the room and jumped off Jin, giving him the space he needed. Jin also noticed a glimmer in the blonde man’s eyes, which was really similar to a certain silver-haired person in the same room.

‘Another battle maniac?’ He thought while trying to keep his thoughts to himself.

Arthur stopped in front of him and gave the sword to Jin.

“Please show me you can wield the sword. If you can’t… then let me take care of the sword instead. Excalibur will cry if it’s in the hands of someone who can’t use its full capabilities.”

“Well…” Jin took the Excalibur rapidly, and it immediately lost its glimmer. It wasn’t because Jin couldn’t wield it, but it was because the Magic supply was cut from Arthur’s hand, and he didn’t provide it yet.

In all certainty, Jin was sure he could wield Excalibur Rapidly with no problem. Why? The answer was written in his Milking System.

- Expert Swordsmanship [Level 3]

Skill Description: An expert swordsman! Your sword is your hand! [Source: Xenovia Quarta]

- Natural Holy Sword Wielder [Level Max]

Skill Description: You can wield all Holy Swords! [Source: Xenovia Quarta]

The skill Natural Holy Sword Wielder had gained Level Max without him upgrading it. Meaning this skill had no higher level.

If the description about him being able to wield all Holy Swords was not a lie, which was impossible considering Milking System never lies, he would be able to activate Excalibur Rapidly effect.

And so he supplied Magic Power into it, channeling it through his right hand. What happened next was as he had guessed. Excalibur Rapidly hummed and glimmered in golden light, surprising Arthur for a second before the man broke into a smile.

“You really are able to wield it.” He said pleasantly.

“Don’t underestimate him. That guy is a monster.” Vali commented from the side. Unexpectedly, he had a grin on his face. “He got stronger faster than me. I was about to use my Balance Breaker when I fought him last time.”

Due to Vali’s words, the black-haired girl looked at Jin curiously. Her curious gaze made Jin shudder, and he stopped the Magic Power supply before returning the sword to Arthur.

“Thanks for indulging my curiosity,” Arthur said, taking the sword back. “I will hold into it for now. Please just tell me if you need to use it. I will give it to you again.”

“Sure.” Jin nodded, and Arthur returned to where he sat before.

“Kahaha, so that guy is strong, huh?” Once again, the brash man laughed loudly.

“Bikou! Don’t you laugh at Jin nya!” Kuroka shouted at him, hissing in a low tone. Then she jumped to Jin’s lap once again.

“My bad, my bad.” That man apologized and stood up, slung his staff over his shoulders, and used it to perch his arms. “Nice to meet you, I guess. I am Bikou, the descendant of Sun Wukong!”

“It’s nice to meet you,” Jin replied. Then he looked at the girl who hadn’t introduced herself yet. “May I know your name, perhaps?”

“Ophis.” The girl introduced herself with just one word. “Are you interested in power?” She then asked.

Was that a trick question? Everyone fell silent once the girl named Ophis asked that. Even Kuroka looked at Jin curiously without saying anything.

“That’s…” Jin thought about the answer carefully. The atmosphere shifted absurdly. He would be a fool if he didn’t notice that Ophis asked him seriously. But he was Jin, the apostle of the Milk Goddess! His answer was clear from the start.

“I am not interested in power.” He replied with a smile. “But I do have interest in one thing.”

“What is it?” The girl asked seriously with a blank gaze. “I can give it to you.”

‘Hahaha, forgive me, little girl. But you’re too young.’ Jin laughed in his mind but still answered her nonetheless.

“I love milk more than anything, you know?” Of course, he didn’t specify what kind of milk he liked. “That’s why I have no interest in power. I am more interested in finding a new milk flavor.”

“I see.” Ophis nodded and seemed satisfied with his answer. Then she continued doing something else just as she pleased.

“Milk, really?” Someone muttered, but Jin didn’t know who that was.

Support me in patreon: www.patreon.com/marudeossan
I have advanced chapters and polls to decide the scene there!

Join my discord: https://discord.gg/4E4qgYrCrZ

82