How to kick a ball :3
95 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xara was showing Ana how to kick their rattan ball, practicing passing it between each other on the ground.
“Okay, so when you kick the ball, you want to turn your ankle towards where you are aiming, and follow the kick through towards me.
Yeah! Like that!”
Ana was passing the ball back a touch softly, almost as if she was trying to be gentle for Xara on purpose.
“You can also kick the ball with the outside of your foot, the top, you can catch a rolling ball by stepping on it.
You can roll the ball backwards by pulling it with your sole.”

“Oh” the Affini tilted her head “Do you believe you can move the ball with your soul?”
“Yeah, of course, look!”
Jogging backwards while half watching the ball, and watching Ana, rolling the bottom of her foot over the ball, then pulling it backwards in contact with the ball.
“We used to do this in our old soccer training sessions.”
Ana looked at her bemusedly, such a curious skillful little sophont.
Moving the ball with your soul must be one of those amusing idioms terrans have.

“I bet you can’t take the ball away from me!” Xara taunted, looking right into Ana’s eyes glinting gold and purple.
Ana strides right up to Xara, not slowing down as it became apparent exactly how much taller more than double your height is.
The Affini stopped right in front of Xara, eyes focused on the girl’s, Xara’s head tilted back higher and higher as Ana approached. Wearing a domineering smile and an aura of utter confidence.
Ana bent down to the ground, picking up Xara’s ball with her hand, and petting a stunned Xara with the other, snapping her from her stupor.
“Hey!! That’s no fair! You can’t grab the ball and pick it up!”
“Hmmm.. Let’s try again, little sprout.” with a cheeky grin.

Ana approaches again, but Xara, the wise girl, looked away from Ana’s alluring eyes, looking at her legs and torso, to see how she was going to attack the ball to take it from her.
Ana remained focused entirely on Xara, not even bothering to look at the ball, which made Xara more than a little nervous.
Again she strode up with utter confidence, again she made Xara feel very small.
Picking her up in Ana’s vines, to sound of outraged complaining about soccer being a low contact sport. That Xara deserves a free kick and Ana a yellow card.

“You just said it was a low contact sport, honey, you couldn’t ever hope to hurt me, but I won’t let you kick me.”
Xara seethed.
The unfairness, the inhumanity of the situation >:(
To get Anna back for her inhumaneness Xara pouted.
Watching helplessly while Anna tossed Xara’s ball up and down in her right hand, while her left cradled Xara close against her chest in a comfy embrace.

Xara’s arms weren’t even long enough to reach Anna’s wrist, reaching just past her elbow.
Grabbing hands nor grabby hands weren’t working to get her ball back.
Anna was meanly balancing Xara’s ball between two vines, spinning the ball like the globe of a planetary body rotating slowly on it’s stand.
“Yes, Xara? What do you want, precious, please use your words.”

“MMmmmgggggh.”
“Darling, that most definitely wasn’t a word.”
Xara, exasperated with all the teasing “Misspleasmayihavmieballbackplease”
Holding the precious thing close to Ana’s face, peering into her eyes. “Little One, remember to breathe.”

“In…”
Anna’s chest filled up like a balloon, leaves shimmering as if full to the brim with air.
Xara followed suit not breaking eye contact, Ana could feel her diaphram expanding against her

“Out…”
Staring right into her shimmering eyes, once Xara started staring it was hard to tear her gaze away. Especially since Anna was holding Xara’s chin between her thumb and forefinger, gently making her stare into Ana’s eyes.
It’s so lovely holding a cutie pie against your body, just to feel every muscle in her body completely relax. Deeply satisfying knowing exactly how susceptible little Xara is to Ana’s biorythm and rippling smiling eyes.
The only thing keeping the pretty petal staring into Ana’s face were her vines holding the pet’s little chin :3

The darling looked totally lost to the world.
“Little honey bee, what were you trying to say before?”
No reaction, head empty, language processing disabled, pretty plant.
Sighing through a gentle smile Ana started massaging petal’s back, rubbing her to give the little sophont more sensations than those entrancing eyes.
It was challenging to pull back the inherent hypnotism of her eyes, Ana’s body just wanted to pamper and pleasure little Xara, her flowers were wet, potent droplets pooling on needles, dripping down her vines, petals wanting to feel soft skin under them while they penetrated as deeply, all the way to the hilt.
Pollen was lightly dusting Ana’s leaves, every Affini she walks past later will know exactly how much Ana’s body wanted to dominate and pamper and care for this little Xara.
Xara, covered in a light dusting of psychoactive pollen.

Embarrassment rose in Ana’s core.
Any Affini would be able to smell Ana’s scent marking little Xara. And not just the signatures of unattached play. Ana could sense just how possessive her body was over the little flower. As her chest held Xara in a close embrace her flowers and glands could not help scenting her MINE.
She can’t even control her own body around this little sophont.

Cradling the empty headed little petal.
Ana shouldn’t take care of her, there are already so many Affini blooms older and wiser, better and more knowledgable carers than Ana, who have their eyes set on little Xara.

Xara is absolutely drenched in Ana’s perfume ‘Oh split a stone! How am I going to walk Xara home through the neighbourhood? All our neighbours will see exactly what we’ve done.
They will be able to smell what we’ve done..
Oh goodness gracious, I’ve soaked the front of her shirt in sticky pharemones.. Bliiightt’ Stress is building up in Ana, vines puling into a too tight weave, making Ana's movements stiff.
The little one nuzzles closer to Ana’s chest ‘It’s alright, it will be alright, she’s nice and sleepy and I can carry her home in my arms without anyone seeing how much I leaked all over her..’

The leaves on Ana’s cheeks flipped over to their rosy pink undersides.
With a thorn through Ana’s lip, staring into her thoughts of the ordeal before her.
With a start, and a determined look that didn’t quite match what Ana felt inside. Confidence.
Carrying a sleepy Xara through the green walkways back to home.
Carrying this precious petal underneath the flower and fruit covered pergolas shading the smoothe stone block path with a tight ground cover lacing the gaps between carved stones.

Strolling a lot slower than Ana usually walks, understanding now what people mean when they relish the journey above the destination.
She doesn’t want this walk to end..
Relaxing her tight weave, letting herself feel what Xara feels. Slowing down to match her sleepy subdued rhythm.
Calm.
Lifting the little petal up a titch higher, so Xara’s chin may rest on Ana’s shoulder, letting her see the world they are leaving behind as they exit the park.
The little terrans arms wrap around Ana’s neck. Her core thrums, ‘oh dirt, humans just have the cutest grasping instincts.’
Using one arm as a pillow she nestles and nuzzles into Ana’s neck.

‘Oh soil crumbs’
Ana’s anxieties are washed away in the present.
She slows her pace, ambling to a stop. Just to be with Xara in stillness.
Forgetting everything but us.
So warm and soft  :3

6