Mean, Meaner, Yet Meaner
125 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In case you're curious Susie's listening to Lucid Planet II. Maybe also Chaotic Divine by Rezn, especially Optic Echo and The Door Opens. The Door Opens is actually pretty close to how I imagine Susie's voice... But really, anything heavy and horny that suits fucking in an alleyway is good.

===

Kris jolted awake as something snapped them out of their sleep. It would have been relatively subtle - at the very least more so than completely falling over as they had been likely to do if they'd drooped to the side any more than they already had been - except for the loud crack that sounded through the lecture hall from their knee slamming into their desk.

"Is there a problem, Togore?" a literally bullish monster asked from the front of the room, singling them out. Kris privately seethed at the use of their deadname but weren't any more likely to give the consistently uptight professor the satisfaction of their annoyance than they were the respect of remembering his name. They certainly weren't going to give them the respect of their voice as they signed a quick 'Sorry, sir, just slipped.' They were certain that if he knew they could talk he would have not only forced them to but also forced them to give a more thorough explanation. As it was it was unlikely the bull monster knew sign at all despite it being an expectation for teachers, so he just gave a huff and went back to his boring lecture.

Kris glanced around after that and eventually locked eyes (or, at least, mussed-fringe-to-eyes) with the co-student just to their right. A dark-haired human girl they'd seen around campus pretty often, including a few incidents of her staring at them as she was then. She probably nudged or tapped them to wake them up.

To Kris' mild surprise, she began to sign at them.

'You're Kris, right?'

She was a bit awkward in her signing but not too bad. Probably someone who had to do it for a family member but not herself, judging from her familiarity. Kris sat down a little in their chair so they'd be less noticeable to the professor and signed back, albeit with one hand.

'Yeah.'

'I'm Sarah. Nice to meet you.'

'You too,' Kris signed, though there was some awkwardness in their own movements. Not for lack of practice but the fact they didn't really make a habit of talking to strangers, even ones who could chat with their hands.

'Are you busy after this? Want to get a drink?'

'Oh,' Kris couldn't help themselves from signing and immediately regretted it. They scratched their cheek a bit and drew up their second hand, coming off a bit more polite. 'I actually am busy. Sorry.'

'Maybe some other time?' the girl asked, her expression somewhere between hopeful and trying-to-be-agreeable.

Kris hesitated, then signed out 'Maybe,' before sitting back straight in their chair and tapping a key on their laptop to pull it out of sleep mode. They didn't really want to be a total dick, but... They also had absolutely no interest and didn't mind being a bit of a dick. They saw the girl - they'd already forgotten her name - show some more clear disappointment, but she thankfully didn't push any further than that.

There wasn't anything wrong with her. Hell, by all metrics the human girl was very pretty. Just... Not at all Kris' type. That human part, for starters. And nice? Meh. Perfectly timed, as their laptop came back to life and reconnected to the net, a few notifications popped up showing some missed messages from an anonymous account. Kris' eyes widened slightly; there was only one person that would be from, and for only one reason.

==============================

Hey, freak

I need to borrow it

You know when and where

And you know what happens if you don't show

See you soon.

==============================

Kris' lips pursed slightly. Well. Turned out they really were gonna be busy after class.

===

A line of juice dripped down Kris' chin as they bit into an apple, trying to use their spare hand to pull their pink blazer a bit tighter around their body - though more for comfort than warmth - and simultaneously shift their heavy-ass backpack. Middle of autumn and nice weather, nice enough that they were just wearing a black blouse, short skirt and knee-high socks under their blazer and perfectly comfortable with the temperature in spite of their binder. They were a bit too tense to enjoy it though.

It was late dusk, the college grounds around them captured in an inky blackness that was only interrupted the bright orange of the sun's final rays. It reminded Kris of halloween being around the corner, and that likewise normally would've cheered them up if they didn't feel like they were marching to their execution. Another bite and they pushed open the doors to one of the currently-abandoned buildings in the back of the campus, tucked away amid encroaching foliage. It was due to be renovated... Sometime. One of those projects shelved until someone could actually be bothered to really change anything, so, probably forever.

Kris wasn't even sure what the building was back when it was in use. It was a huge open room like it could've been used for sport, but a few scattered benches and areas elevated by a couple feet of stairs, seemingly purely for the aesthetic, disproved that. Not to mention hard clay tiles. It could've just been a social area but there didn't seem to be enough of those benches or similar places to relax. It would've just looked like an outdoor area that people passed through except, obviously, it was under a roof. No wonder it got abandoned. And had been for a long while judging from the moss beginning to grow up from under the tiles, pushing entirely through some sections. At one point Kris may have considered grabbing a snack, but standing in the middle of the room was a familiar figure. Even from so far away Kris could hear music coming from headphones hanging around their neck, low and distorted, fitting for their edgy appearance.

Relatively close-fitting black cargo pants tucked into black combat boots, and above that a black zip-up sweater vest. Kris had come to expect trouble whenever she was in all black; she didn't like the look normally. Thick, powerful, purple-scaled arms were the first sign of any colour, lazily resting in the kangaroo pocket in the front of the vest. Wild, dark aubergine hair spilled down to her waist, just under which a short purple tail emerged from her pants, something she'd long since stopped being embarrassed over. As Kris stopped a cautious distance away from her she turned enough for them to see a hint of slitted eyes and razor teeth, both an ominously bright yellow, from under her messy hair and behind her black lips. The yellow gleam especially prominent in the quickly-dimming amber light that filtered from sparse windows, matching with the glow of a cigarette held carefully between her sharp teeth. Even as Kris watched she drew the cigarette fully into her mouth and swallowed it, some dark smoke huffed from her nostrils the only sign that it had been lit.

"You're late," came a rumble that could only possibly be described as gravelly.

Kris signed back. 'My last class-'

"Use your fucken mouth," the reptilian monster barked, fully turning to face the human as she bared her teeth that much more, lips turning up. "Can't be fucked with that shit right now."

Kris winced and their gaze got a little harder, not that the monster could see it. Yet, they complied. "Last class was on the other side of campus, Susie. Bite me." Their voice was soft, rusty from lack of use, breathy in an attempt to offset the rasp and damned near perfectly androgynous. At the same time they tossed their apple core over-hand straight at her, and the reptile effortlessly chomped it clean out of the air.

"That's better," Susie said, the edge coming off her voice a bit. "I'd ask if you have what I want, but, y'don't really leave home without it do you?" she asked, that harsh snarl from just a moment before replaced with a cocky grin as she started to slowly but purposefully walk towards the human.

Kris backed up in time with her, or as much as they could given her so-much longer legs.

"I'm... I came here to say I'm done with this, Susie."

That made her freeze in her tracks, mid-step, surprise clear on her face. Kris likewise stopped.

"... What?"

"I said I'm done. I don't want to do this anymore."

For a moment Susie seemed to just process what the human was saying, her expression blank, the air unnervingly still around them. It was only interrupted by a rasping wheeze, followed a moment later by Susie sawing out the sandpaper-rough laugh that only came out of her when she was thoroughly, genuinely tickled. She pulled her paws out of her pocket to reveal black riding gloves around her massive yellow-talon-tipped paws, one reaching to wrap around her face and the other around her middle like she was trying to physically hold herself together. Kris' stance only grew more tense, right up until the hybrid reptile girl's rusty laugh finally died out.

"That's how you wanna play this, huh, you freak?... You think you can just say you're 'done'? You want out do ya, Kris?"

"I just want to leave. You know I wouldn't-"

"Wouldn't what, Kris?! Sell me out?!" Susie suddenly roared. Kris flinched, and Susie shifted with them. Her eyes were locked on the human, barely-visible pointed ears turned towards them under her hair as her nostrils flared. "You just cross your little soul, pinky-swear you wouldn't ever take a deal for less time?!"

Kris froze for a moment longer, then turned and bolted for the door. Susie was still a good distance behind them, and maybe if they caught her off guard they'd have a chance-

They had absolutely no chance. Susie's practiced instincts were fully in control, watching the movement under Kris' skin for when their muscles began to push. Her whole body dropped as her feet pushed into the ground hard enough to further chip the already-damaged tiles, surging like a beast hunting its prey, and Kris had only taken a few stumbling steps before they felt Susie's entire weight drop onto their back, rough claws digging into their shoulders and effortlessly dropping them to the ground. Between Kris' own running and Susie's legitimate lunge it wasn't a gentle landing, chipped and cracked tiles digging under their clothes and skin in countless places.

"Kri-is," Susie hummed, voice almost sing-song as she picked herself enough onto her feet to be half-crouched. "You know this is pointless."

Kris responded by driving their elbow back into Susie's stomach. She'd put on a lot of weight since highschool between both exercise and actually being able to eat properly, but the padding didn't help much against the Determination Kris put into it. A winded wheeze sounded from her as she almost dropped back to the ground, giving Kris just enough time to scramble to their feet and-

Subsequently get grabbed by the wrist, felt the world spin around them as they were yanked backwards so that Susie could get her hand around the back of their neck, and then the world was nothing but a violent crack, exploding colours, and sharp, just an all consuming feeling of sharpness. Slowly their brain processed the sensations as they found their face once more against the floor but this time having been slammed there, further cracked tiles crumbling under them. Something warm trickled down the side of their face. The smell and taste of copper flooded their senses.

"I always forget you're actually pretty tough with that thing rollin' around in you," Susie grunted, taking a deep breath to recover from the winding but clearly Kris was hurting much more than she was. Her claw scrunched up in the back of their blazer and pulled them off the ground as she stood up, but as soon as she did Kris wormed their way out of the jacket and once more made a dash for the door. Susie just sighed softly, not that Kris could hear it with their heart beating in their ears.

Their hand closed around the door handle, pulled, and only pulled back inches before their arm jerked forward as their ears rang again, that time from Susie's palm slamming into the door beside them and holding it closed.

"Kris you should know by now that-"

Finally fight won out over flight, Kris turning around and dealing a savage punch to Susie's jaw. It felt like they stood there for minutes, Kris panting with wide eyes while Susie reeled back. Minutes, yet just a second or two later, Susie twisted her entire body into a punch directly to Kris' stomach, other hand clenched beside her jaw in a passive guard and clearly demonstrating which of them actually knew how to fight and did it regularly. Kris wheezed, struggling to catch their breath, but a second blow from the opposite fist slammed into their kidney and dropped them immediately to their knees, then to their side on the floor. Susie's foot followed into their stomach again, a kick that made the prior two strikes feel like playful slaps and it took all of Kris' control to keep their lunch down; they knew from experience that if they threw up she would get considerably angrier.

"As I was saying," Susie snarled, using the back of her guarding fist to wipe the trail of blue liquid magic - aether - from the corner of her mouth where Kris had broken scales. "You should know by now that your choices don't matter, Kris. We're in this together. If we go down, we go down together, and that isn't happening on my watch."

Kris was unresponsive until Susie reached down to pick them up by their collar, the blouse straining under her grip as she simultaneously lifted Kris to their tip-toes and leaned down to leer directly into their eyes. Those vivid rubies were unreadable, glassy, distant. Her own gold pools were as predatory as always.

"You're my bitch, Kris. You belong to me. Have ever since you opted to freeze that chicken nugget," the dragon growled, lips again turning in a grin. That, at least, finally got Kris to talk.

"Your girlfriend was the one who did it," they rasped softly. They got more raspy laughter in return.

"You bet she was," Susie chuckled out through her grin, pride clear in her voice. "It'll never cease to amaze me that between all three of us she was the first one to snuff someone out. Don't think she would've found her true self withoutcha, freak. I'm forever appreciative for that. Even more why I hate having to play dirty, but yknow, it wasn't her who hid the body. Wasn't her who may have been seen, shambling down the streets flecked with dust, with a garbage bag full of drumsticks. And it's definitely a human - or, yknow, something with Determination - that keeps smoking anyone with a big enough price tag on their head. Magic doesn't leave nothin but dust like that does."

Kris grunted but couldn't protest. Susie just continued while the small human panted, trying to catch their breath, trying to find purchase with their feet. "If nothin else, who you think's gonna be believed? The daughter of a mayor? Or a human?" she sneered, and felt Kris' will crumble that bit more. "Doesn't matter if she's involved with a shady bitch like me, she's still the goodie two shoes who's followin her mom's footsteps, makin the town a better place, raisin an adorable li'l clutch of dragon whelps at the same time."

"Isn't that more reason for you to get out as well..?" Kris managed to breathe out. They were sounding better. Not panting anymore. So Susie slammed her fist into their stomach again just for good measure, getting a gagging cough and a splatter of blood against her sleeve for it while her other hand was the only thing holding them up. Kris' brain dearly wanted oxygen, their body badly needed some stability and balance. Black - or were they dark red? - spots were starting to dance in front of their eyes.

"Nah. Gotta make sure they're all comfy and taken care of. Daddy provides, yknow? Though, even if I didn't, I like this job. Can't find a rush like this anywhere else," the dragon rumbled in something between growl and purr. "Now give it up, huh?"

"I won't," Kris rasped as they finally found their voice, and Susie just scoffed in response.

"Suit y'self. Shoulda figured you'd want it the hard way," the monstrous woman said dismissively before she pushed Kris against the door, lined up, and plunged her claws into their chest.

However much Kris was off balance before, it felt mundane in retrospect. They couldn't make out one shape from another, one colour from another, hell, they thought they might've seen the sound of Susie's raspy laughter and heard the gleam of her eyes. They felt a bit of blood trickling down between their clothes, under where Susie's claw gripped their middle; she wasn't as precise as they were and didn't care to be. Slowly she drew her arm back while making sure to keep her paw phased. Even if she'd been rough on the entry, having her hand suddenly slip back into physical reality while still inside them would be disastrous. She wanted them alive.

Kris could only barely begin to draw things into focus, between the hammering of their heart, the flood of panicked chemicals and their vision shifting like someone had injected paint into their retinas, but eventually a bright red glow seemed to make them focus. They suddenly realized Susie wasn't gripping their middle at all, she was still only holding them up by their collar. The feeling around their middle was, in fact, Susie's claws tightly holding onto their soul as she drew it out of their body and their breath with it.

"There it is... That precious little bundle of sheer fucken power," Susie breathed out as she stared at it. As usual she was enraptured. No matter how many times she saw it, it entranced her. Part of it was what the soul represented, the power, the control, the freedom, and yes, the money. Part of it was some deep, primal instinct; as a dragon, to hoard precious and beautiful things, but as a monster in general. Perhaps many centuries ago monsters had instinctively desired to steal human souls.

Susie didn't mind digging into those primal instincts, if it was the case.

"Don't," Kris rasped out, trying to punch Susie's arm at its weakest points, behind the elbow, at the wrist... It didn't matter. It was likely Susie could win a fight with them even if they could muster up all their Determination given that she probably only let herself get hit to prove a point; without it Kris was a rag doll to her.

Let alone...

"Oh shut it you freak," Susie huffed, dropping the bruised and bleeding human to the ground. "If you wanted me dead I'd be dust in the wind. Coy little shit. But if you insist on lying to me, I'll be getting a better view anyway, won't I?" the dragon asked casually.

As Kris looked up at her they saw Susie's maw open. The tip of her enormous, bestial tongue touched to the bottom of their soul, and Kris felt something press to their leg. There was no moisture yet it was wet, no heat yet it was hot. Her tongue slithered, seemingly endless as it spilled from her mouth, wrapping lazy coils around their soul. They felt the invisible presence on their leg constrict like a serpent up to their thighs, their crotch, waist, arms and chest. Without a visual reference and only through practiced experience it pressed hard between their legs, against their waist, across their chest. As the leering dragoness stared down at Kris, watching those precious little reactions, her tongue secured over the top of the heart too and Kris felt the presence taught around their neck and pressed into their face.

Her tongue pulled the soul back, her paw pushing it into her maw entirely like it was the last handful of corn chips. Kris' entire body felt warm and wet, a few scratches as teeth grazed their cheeks, their neck, their arms, only becoming more intense as the dragoness gulped the soul into her throat. The heat became searing, borderline unbearable, the soul and its human with it squeezed in tight hot flesh and... Then nothing. At some point it phased from physical reality, passing through whatever sub-reality the monster's own soul resided in. Red melded with white, suffusing monster magic with human Determination. A focus, an amplifier. Concentrated, contracted, expanded. Crushing waves over a serene lake, ignited ice, the eye of a storm. A harmony that only came with Beasthood.

It had once come with physical changes too, but Susie had learned to suppress them to keep a low profile. All but the way the black slits in her eyes turned a vivid, scarlet red, like bloody gashes in her gold sclera.

Something else opened up, not just in Susie but in Kris as well. The concept of the 'third eye' was the only way either could think to describe it, a separate compartment of consciousness in their mind. Through which Kris saw themself lying bloody and bruised on the ground, chest slowly rising and falling, a faint blush on their cheeks and the way their lips looked like they were parted in a silent moan the only betrayals of deeper buried feelings. Through which Susie saw herself leering down with a cocky grin, excitement clear and vivid in her gold eyes and dilated red pupils, while her tongue-tip ran over her lips as if the soul had left some delicious invisible residue behind.

Kris felt foreign emotions fill them. Adrenaline, a rush of power, the satisfaction of exerting will and dominance, the sadism of completely overpowering someone. A love and protectiveness for a family and the desire to provide luxury for them, though with tendrils of possessiveness and a glee at corruption within it. Susie felt a surge herself, different but equally strange. Everything was conflicted. A hunger for connection and a rejection of it. A hunger to inflict and receive pain in equal measure. A hunger to feel something, anything, please anything at all.

They complimented, fed off each other.

"Much better," Susie groaned as she stretched out her body as if inhabiting it for the first time in weeks, voice a mix of relief, contentedness, and outright bliss. The more she'd gotten used to absorbing Kris' soul the less complete she felt without it. If not for the telepathic bond she probably would've already just fused with it completely long ago. Instead she contented herself by looking forward to those little windows, holidays from her lesser self. "So are you gonna drop the act or what, runt?" the dragoness asked. Seeing into Kris' mind... There were perks, but it was still annoying. Kris could see right back, and actually being able to feel herself kicking her own ass was conflicting, satisfying and frustrating all at once.

'Only if you quit acting like you don't like it when I play it up,' Kris thought. Susie still felt more comfortable using her voice, but when they were like that Kris was even less talkative than usual since they could have Susie talk for them. Plus Susie didn't have any good excuses to give them a hard time about it, as much as she liked doing just that. It was pretty efficient.

"Okay fine. You got me," Susie snorted softly. She reached up to crack her knuckles, the joints sore and protesting from whatever under-the-surface ways her body changed and became more solid, more physical, more powerful. Susie didn't know and didn't care. "Thanks for the food either way," the reptile said dismissively, reaching down to grab Kris by the hair and yank them away from the door so she could open it. Kris cried out and Susie grunted. It hurt. It felt good. But the conflicted feelings gave way to confusion as Susie just casually walked out the door, Kris picking their body off the ground.

'Wait... Where are you going??' Kris thought, blinking for a moment before finally standing with a grunt to follow Susie outside. Only a tiny few dregs of sunlight remained and lights on campus and in the nearby streets were bright in time for night classes.

"Where do you think? I need the soul for a job."

'But... What? You're not even gonna-'

"Why would I reward you when you've been such a little brat?" Susie snapped loud enough to cut off Kris' thoughts. "Brats need to be punished," she said, not bothering to look back. Kris' eyes widened a bit at that. Seeing into Susie's thoughts meant they knew when she was bluffing... And she wasn't. She wanted to reconsider, she wanted them to give her an excuse to stop, but she was also fully ready to just walk to her bike and leave.

Kris wasn't going to risk it. On top of being parked real close they were getting closer to campus too, closer to where prying eyes might see. The smaller human dashed forwards; for whatever reason, even if their Determination didn't come back, their body didn't have the same kind of leaden weakness when their soul was in someone else as when it was just floating freely. Kris grabbed Susie's arm and it was enough to stop the brisk power walk she was doing towards the road, although Kris felt clearly how tempted she was to swat them away like a gnat.

"Somethin to say to me, runt?" Susie asked, holding back her amusement.

'I'm s-'

"I said say, not think you freak," she barked. Kris clenched their teeth, but they'd already accepted that they'd put Susie in a vindictive mood.

"I'm sorry," the human breathed out. At the same time, knowing they'd have to lay it on thick and quick for Susie to relent, they flicked their head a bit to the side as she looked, enough to reveal one of their own bloody scarlet eyes from behind their brown shaggy hair. "It was stupid to try to act like I could get out... I should've already accepted that that soul is yours whenever you want it."

Kris could feel Susie almost fully won over. All's it took was a slight pout to their full lips, a glimpse of their tongue behind their teeth, and adding the magic word; "Sir."

Near instantly, Susie's expression twisted from an impatient sneer into a hungry grin. She felt Kris' shame tempered by desperation, and Kris felt her body burn a little hotter from those beautifully obedient words.

"Now... That is better," the dragoness breathed, more smoke pluming from her nostrils though from fire in her chest rather than anything external that time. Her claw twisted to grab Kris' hand and she started treading in the same direction they'd both come from, Kris borderline having to jog to keep up with her stride. They were a little nervous, it was the first time in a long time they'd actively requested Susie's unique brand of 'reward.'

Rather than leading them back into the abandoned building she led them beside it, to where the wall of the building met the tree line.

"Aw. No rough ground?" Kris asked, and even Susie couldn't be sure if they genuinely wanted the pain of tiles on their knees and whatever else would be against them.

"You really can't stop being bratty for more than like five seconds at a time huh?" Susie grunted, but she'd already made up her mind to give into Kris' adorable little begging so she didn't make any attempt to leave again. Once she'd found a nice spot that was open enough for some risk but secluded enough to minimize it she yanked Kris forwards with one hand, then shoved them against the wall with the other. Neither were gentle; every movement of Susie's felt like it rattled their brain around given they were already pretty beaten up.

With a heavy hand on their shoulder and a thick thumb pressed firm enough into their neck for their body to mildly panic, Kris blinked in some surprise as Susie leaned her body down enough to press a hard kiss to their lips. It seemed out of place with how rough the draconic woman was being, but then Kris tasted cigarette ash on her breath, felt her teeth grazing and scraping their lips. She kissed as possessively as she did just about anything else. Kris hated the taste, but Susie loved that they hated it, and thus they loved it. It thankfully/unfortunately didn't last long as Susie broke the kiss and stood upright again.

The paw on Kris' shoulder suddenly pushed down hard and they had no choice but to drop to their knees. Trusting that she didn't need to give them any more 'guidance' for the moment, Susie reached up instead to slide her headphones up over her hair-hidden ears.

"Get me ready, then," she commanded simply, pulling another cigarette from her pocket. "And keep using your voice."

"You pull on your headphones then say keep using my voice?" Kris asked, slight sass in their voice.

"Cute. You know I can still hear through your ears," the reptile grunted. Kris scoffed softly. They did, the sound of Susie's sleazy stoner-rock coming through her ears into their mind serving as a reminder.

They knew not to keep her waiting with any more smartassery. They knew Susie didn't care much for foreplay - not with them, anyway - and quickly unbuckled her heavy belt, popped the button and pulled down her zip. Of course everything had to be made properly for a girl as big as her and even her belt being huge just made Kris feel even smaller by comparison, sitting fully upright on their knees just to come to crotch-level with her. Susie scoffed a bit at that thought, dropping her other hand once she'd lit her cigarette and lazily resting it on top of Kris' head, though not pushing them around. Yet.

Kris pulled down her shorts and the smell of her arousal hit their nose the same time the taste of weed vicariously hit their mouth. For once that was a taste they were okay with, though it was a shame they couldn't directly get high through her, only feel it. Of course her tip was already poking out of her slit. Probably from beating the shit out of them. Sick fuck.

"Don't pretend you don't like it too."

Kris smirked as they looked up at the dragoness, leaning in to lap their tongue against the protruding tip of her dick while their fingers dug in to coax it out. Her sack was already free - Susie didn't mind the slight bulge it created, uncaring if people knew what she was packing - and just a bit of well-practiced pushing and rubbing inside the gator-hybrid's snatch was enough to quickly press that dick out against Kris' waiting tongue.

Kris wasn't huge on the taste of dick but that was one of the best parts of sharing a soul with someone like Susie, someone so different. Anything they didn't like, Susie tended to, and things Susie didn't like Kris usually did. Anything Kris actively didn't like, Susie liked because they didn't like it. It meant almost nothing was off limits, although things they both enjoyed were even more intoxicating for it. Hell, there had been a few times where Kris had gotten more aggressive and- they were interrupted by Susie reaching down to grab her dick and outright slap them with it. Even halfway out there was more than enough of it to serve as an angel-damned club.

"Yeah, get that thought out've your head, bottom-bitch. Good fucken luck gettin on top of me again anytime soon," Susie snorted, jets of smoke trailing from her snout. She was smirking though. She wasn't actually irritated, hand returning to Kris' head to rest again.

Kris reeled a bit from the slap but it wasn't hard, especially by Susie's standards, and they just smirked a bit wider as they leaned back to drag their tongue against her again. Their hands pressed in either side of her dick, feeling inadequate compared to her size but they knew her body well by that point. Their mouth gently gulped around her head, their hands ready to squeeze around the bulb as the first pseudo-knot popped past her slit, and rubbing behind it while still pushing down helped to squeeze the second one out too.

Just Susie's own slit squeezing her knots so tightly was usually enough to get her first orgasm out of her but Kris' warm mouth pushed her that much further over, the reptile humming appreciatively in a calm haze of euphoria. Smoke spilled out of her lips around her joint while pink cum spilled out of Kris' lips around her dick, not trying to swallow it. The taste was strong and bitter, a long way from Kris' more considerate partners over the years; Susie's diet was meat, alcohol, drugs, and more meat. Not a pineapple in sight.

"Damn, jumping the gun Susie...?" Kris teased.

"Oh, tee fucken hee, that joke never gets old, it's only like the hundredth fucken time you've made it," Susie grunted, suddenly grinding their face down into her crotch so they could barely talk further. She glanced down at them, and when Kris opened their mouth to say something else tired and witty just to be a brat, she used that grip on their hair to simply stuff their lips over her dick instead and immediately bury it all the way to the first knot, holding them there.

Kris had a strong gag reflex even if they'd learned how to just completely ignore it, and they didn't like going too deep regardless. It meant there was some teeth scrapes, which Susie didn't like at all, especially before a couple orgasms had lowered her sensitivity. But Susie liked making Kris gag, and Kris liked the pain Susie felt. Ultimately both of them groaned softly, both coming out net positive on pleasure as Susie started to drag Kris firmly back and forth by their hair. Fairly slowly, but insistently enough to be rough regardless. Kris started to go with it, dragging lips and tongue along the dragon's cum-covered flesh. It gave Susie time to reach down with her other hand and gather up as much of Kris' hair as she could into a single paw so she could actually get a proper grip on it.

One of Kris' hands kept squeezing her second bulb, at the same time pushing two fingers into her slit. It was fucking tight when the second knot was out, but Kris had short nails and determination if not Determination, and managed to slip them at least halfway in. Kris enjoyed it more than Susie did... But that meant Susie enjoyed it. Their other hand slipped between her thighs and between her ass cheeks and-

Kris let out a muffled, half-gagging yelp around Susie's dick as she yanked their hair straight upwards, enough to pull their knees just a bit off the ground.

"When I'm dead, maybe."

'You'd like it!... Well, I'd like it, and that means you'd like it,' Kris thought. It was possible they'd done it just to get more of a rise out of her, and the painful tugging on their hair made their heart beat harder.

"Don't give a shit. You wanna stick your fingers in someone, stick em in yourself," Susie grunted and dropped the human back down. She gave them no break at all before she was tugging them along her dick again. Kris let out a muffled chuckle but stopped when Susie pulled them down to kiss her first knot and held them there. The pain had gotten Kris off, which got Susie off, and after a pause and a heavy pulse through her dick she spilled directly into the human's throat.

"This way you can't waste it," Susie said in something between sigh and growl. Each extra orgasm was both more intense and more productive, and Kris probably would've been overwhelmed by the amount if it wasn't bypassing their mouth entirely. They pulled back against her claw and their hair with it, but both of them knew it was for show.

Before Susie was even done she again lowered her second hand to the human's head and tangled it into their hair with the first. Strands spilling between both of her paws, keeping them far enough apart that she could look down at Kris' now-exposed eyes. Glassy, moist with the tears the constant gagging was causing, defiant yet clearly severely aroused. Susie's hips pulled back, delivering the last spurt of cum to the front of their throat so they had to taste it but still couldn't spill it... And then thrust in again. With almost zero break the dragon swapped from pulling Kris along her dick to straight up face-fucking them like they were a disposable toy on its last legs.

Kris' eyes watered more and their throat burned. Their teeth grazed a few times. Susie grunted and panted with the effort of jumping straight into that pace immediately after an orgasm. Kris' throat never had time to adjust and the constant swallowing and gagging just made it tighter and wetter, not that slickness was a problem given it felt like everything from their stomach to the tip of their tongue was smeared in the draconic woman's cum.

With Susie doing all the hard work Kris decided to take the monster's advice. The hand that wasn't desperately trying to keep themself balanced by gripping Susie's hip dropped, slipped under their skirt and tested at the crotch of their briefs. Saturated, unsurprisingly.

"Can't hide from your thoughts, Kris, and can't hide from your body either," Susie growled in between grunted pants. "Your choices really don't matter huh? You'd get off just from me abusin your throat like this," the dragoness laughed, only refraining from a cackling laugh so that she didn't drop her cig. As if in protest, Kris buried that same hand into their underwear and stuffed three fingers inside themself with absolutely no warning. It was enough to make Susie's hips falter, locking up for just a moment as she was subject to the same feeling of suddenly being spread... But then she just kept thrusting. Kris liked it, so she did too.

Given their shared sensations Kris was never too desperate to cum when Susie had their soul, but the dragon's two prior orgasms meant Kris was already close by the time they dragged their fingers out of their slit and instead rubbed them along and around their erect clit. Over-sensitivity didn't even enter into it thanks to how soaked they were and their fingers moved fast and firm, practically vibrating against themself.

Susie was caught off guard at that, eyes widening a bit. She stumbled, paused, gasped out a creaking groan, then bucked hard enough that Kris' head smacked back against the building's wall. Not too rough but enough to daze them even more before another of Susie's orgasms rocked their senses half a breath before their own did. Again the reptile pumped directly into their stomach, again Kris was thankful for it as their belly felt fuller still. The dragon's later orgasms tended to be far too much for anyone to handle, and they didn't feel like either being glazed or being lectured for not being able to chug a pint.

"Don't be a baby, that wasn't a pint," Susie scoffed, taking a single large breath to clear her head. "Next one might be though," she added with a low chuckle, finally pulled her hips back with a thick, viscous web of fluid following her, connecting her to the human's lips and face even as they slumped and gulped down oxygen.

"You... Gotta remember... I still need to breathe even if... You still can," Kris panted out, voice even more hoarse than usual from the abuse of their throat.

"Eh. If you die you die," Susie said with a shrug. Kris could tell she was only joking, but damn if she didn't act like she was sincere. Likely in response to their thoughts the dragon girl reached down to grab them by the shoulder and pull them away from the wall and shove them over, the human yelping as they found their face flush in the grass, wet with condensation as night-time settled in fully around them. They tried to sit up but as soon as their hands touched to the dirt Susie dropped to a crouch with one knee heavy and immovable in the small of their back, shoving some more wind from their lungs in the process.

"Plus, I told you that brats have to be punished. If I'm gonna do this I have to make sure you don't enjoy it too much, that'd be irresponsible... You're lucky I didn't knot your mouth. But I think I got just the thing for it," the boss monster said with an easy smirk. With Kris held down so completely by a single knee she was free to roam with her hands; one lazily pressed to the back of their head, a place she just generally liked keeping a hand for an extra sense of dominance, while the other went to the back of Kris' thighs, sliding up and taking their skirt with it, exposing their ass to the cool autumn air.

'Oh hell no,' Kris thought so that they didn't get a mouthful of dirt. 'That fucking battering ram of yours is bad enough in my cunt, you're not fucking my ass. Especially not without a warmup.'

"That's quitter talk Kris," Susie huffed. "Warmup?... Well. You've got like ten seconds till I'm ready, so better get y'self prepped." The dragon's claws dragged, leaving white trails that rapidly turned pink, thumb squeezing at the human's thick ass in a way that spread their cheeks and made their soaked briefs ride up against their holes. The claws were constantly there, constantly a threat.

'I thought you didn't want anything in your ass?'

"Your wires aint THAT crossed from soul sharing, are they? This is your ass, not mine."

'It's our ass when we're like this, comrade. You're gonna feel it too. Besides, if I 'belong' to you, then it's your ass too anyway, right?'

"Cheeky shit," Susie snorted. Making her laugh when she was trying to bully them. Not cool. "Not gonna save you though," she said, a single claw dragging those briefs up, pulling them firm against Kris' body until the sharp nail finally tore them from the pressure. Kris knew better than to think Susie was bluffing, squirming on the ground both to move their face to the side out of the dirt and to reach between their legs, slick up a hand against the lips of their pussy, and grunt through a whine as they pushed two fingers immediately into their ass.

Susie let out a soft raspy breath, both tension at feeling Kris' hole slowly stretched and approval that they'd decided to behave themself. Her knee relented from the human's back but it was almost immediately replaced with the lizard's heavy hand, then her entire weight pressing down against the back of their thighs. Something hot, slimy, and big enough to make their body instinctively panic nestled firmly between their cheeks, rubbing against the back of their hand... And a hell of a lot of area around them too, the bulbs pressing between their thighs while the tip leaked against the base of their spine.

As Kris quickly rushed to push in a third finger, spreading them apart as much as they could, a single ruby eye looked back at Susie from under their hair. They looked as conflicted as always, torn between defiance and accepting their own body's more dark and self-destructive desires. Susie just sneered a grin at them as she pulled Kris' hand away then slid her hips back to line up the pulsating, flower-like tip with Kris' bare ass. At a glance it seemed... Well, impossible. Very simply impossible.

"Aw cmon, don't look so resentful about it... Didn't I tell you to stop pretending?" Susie asked, looking nothing short of smug. Kris' glare only got more intense, so the lizard rolled her eyes before narrowing them at Kris' own rubies. Herr pupils were dilated enough that her eyes looked nearly the same but for the reptile's yellow sclera. "Fine... I'll give you one chance. Tell me, honestly, you don't want me to do this. And I won't."

Kris' eye narrowed right back... They sucked on the inside of their mouth and let out an irritated grumble. The defiance in their eye won out, because they knew it couldn't win out in their actual heart. All's Susie could feel was their desire for her to use them, to do whatever she wanted, to take her pleasure.

"Yeah. That's what I thought," Susie grunted. Kris clenched their hands into the grass to try to make sure it was the only part of their body clenching, and it was just in time for Susie's hips to drive forward, not quite a thrust and not quite a slide.

Both of the pair gasped in a rough, synchronized breath, before Susie took in a long, deep drag of her joint. Sex when sharing their minds never ceased to shock them. They both winced at the pain while moaning at the pleasure, groaned at that sweet sting while twitching in restraint from pushing their hips towards each other. Adrenaline, oxytocin, serotonin, every chemical Kris' mind could release to either pain or pleasure and all of their magical equivalents in Susie's, simultaneously foreign yet familiar. Maybe if they were both human or monster they would've simply flowed into each other, but magical adrenaline wasn't the same as chemical adrenaline and it, along with the others, overlapped, magnified, echoed with itself. Two notes that were similar but just different enough to create more noise for their proximity.

Susie's hips pushed forward more and she breathed out her pent-up breath, bathing Kris under her in smoke. Kris didn't mind at all, though they did finally let out an annoyed growl when Susie snapped the last of the cig into her mouth and swallowed it.

"Seriously? You're gonna fucken' ruin the moment like that?"

"It's the best part, shut up," Susie grunted, giving a small buck of her hips to cut off even a potential response. Kris had no oxygen left for complaints as being squeezed between Susie's dick and the soft, damp ground pushed it out of them, only growing more breathless as Susie pushed deeper. They could feel her accessing their own soul's Determination; they'd wondered if she was joking about it, but she really was using that well of potent, reality-altering power - helped along with her own magic as a focus - to ensure she didn't break anything too badly. Probably for her own benefit more than Kris', giving them some wounds to nurse before they saw her again would be on brand for her after all.

"Damn Susie... You're sure taking it like a champ," Kris grumbled into the grass, managing a faint grin.

"Shut up," Susie repeated herself. Another drive of her hips, another gasp from both of them. It wasn't like Kris was wrong, she had to endure the exact same sensations, could feel the tension of being stretched wider and deeper for every inch her hips pushed. But, well...

"You've let Noelle top you?!" Kris burst out in shock. A deep growl rumbled from the dragon's chest and she reached up to stuff the human's face right back into the dirt.

"Okay, no more nice girl," Susie snarled. There was that mind-sharing downside. But she drove the thoughts out of both of their minds with a much more severe shove, her eyes watering just a bit at the pain, but... Kris liked it, so she did too. She kept that paw on the back of their head, another on their hips, and begun to actually thrust. She had to start easy so she could keep that protective Determination strong, but Kris was adjusting enough that she barely needed it, using less and less each time she rocked her hips.

"Besides. Be more of a brat and I'll let you know who else has topped me, and-"

A tormented scream rumbled into the ground underneath them, and Susie snorted a laugh without slowing her hips down at all.

"Oops. I guess you know now."

Her hand let up from Kris' head when she started to taste dirt through them, letting the human spit it to the side, though she still only moved it to their back. She wasn't gonna let them up anytime soon.

"At least - pthhht - at least get the mental image out of your head, I don't wanna look at that."

"Do a better job then," Susie snapped as she shifted her hips, pounding harder.

Despite Kris' protests they did seem to try to do just that, rolling their hips under her as much as they could against her paw pinning them, squeezing their muscles firmly. Making their ass tighter, squeezing their dick harder. Sinking deeper, stretching wider, more and more precum, hotter and hotter. The sensations assaulted both, equal parts administered and self-inflicted. Another thrust, inches closer. Red eyes leered down into red eyes. Human ceased to end, monster had no beginning. Monster held down human. Human held down monster. Kris' dick jackhammered into Susie's ass, and vice versa, neither and both at once. Kris' pain was Susie's pain was Kris' pleasure was Susie's pleasure was Kris' pleasure was Susie's pleasure, ricocheting off their minds and growing more intense with every reflection.

A claw clenched into hair. A hard thrust, a harder one, a knot spread a once-tight ring. The sheer pressure pushed against a thousand bundles of nerves, fingers ground against a clit. Hearts raced, blood and magic pumped, a roar and a scream sounded in harmony as their bodies coalesced just to unravel to nothing as every thought and hope and dream and every single drop of cum was wrung out of both of them, into each other and into themselves.

When the drum-beat of their hearts in their ears slowed and the explosions in their eyes finally stopped Susie was fully draped over Kris, both of them panting in perfect unity. Susie's heart pulsed as the last of her orgasm was dragged out of her by Kris' begrudgingly eager hole, but for just that short moment she didn't have the strength to move any more.

"That... Never gets fucken old," Susie growled gently into Kris' ear, nuzzling into their cheek in the closest thing to open affection she ever showed the human. Kris just nodded dumbly,

'The closest thing, except that time we got super drunk and-' Kris went to correct via thought, but got a semi-rough bite to their ear in retaliation.

"Shut up," Susie huffed. A deep breath, and she found her strength return enough to sit up again though she was still panting. She gave Kris a relatively-affectionate muss to their hair while a grin spread over her lips. "Good job, though."

"Thanks," Kris said flatly, sarcasm in their voice. "Now are you gonna get that damn thing outta me, or?"

"See, Kris, that's one of the worst parts of when I go all Beast mode like this... It really does just genuinely get tough to burn off all the excess energy."

"You're not fucking serious."

"You're right," Susie said, shrugged playfully, and pulled back her hips. "I'm not fucking serious, but I am gonna fuck you s'more."

===

Kris let out a completely exhausted groan as Susie finally finished. They'd mentally tapped out after just one more orgasm but Susie had ignored them for one more after that, after another instance of her asking if Kris could honestly tell her no in 20% consideration and 80% simply wanting to rub it in. Nothing short of a deluge of cum followed the monster girl tactlessly tugging her dick out, soaking into the dirt under the pair.

"Damn. Hope plants can drink that stuff," Susie groaned out, finally sounding fully satisfied as she rolled into a sitting position against the building wall a safe distance from the spreading puddle. Unsteady paws stuffed her half-hard dick half-way back into her slit to go down, did her pants back up, then fumbled for another joint. She tried to light it with fire magic but she'd exerted herself too much, chuckling as she reached for her backup lighter instead.

'It's probably toxic to them, knowing you,' Kris thought. Even the voice in their mind sounded tired. 'If it isn't normally, then all the trash you eat would make it that way.'

"Badass," Susie breathed out when she eventually let a plume of smoke loose into the night sky. Her hair and clothes were an absolute mess, but not nearly as much as Kris was. Eventually the human pulled themself off the ground with a groan. Cum leaked down their chin, over their chest, absolutely coated their ass and thighs. Some had of course found its way into their hair along with clumps of dirt and a few stray blades of grass. Susie had, as usual, gotten over-excited and shredded their blouse with her claws. Whatever was left felt like it was held together with dirt and bodily fluids. Though even if it wasn't torn, Kris' belly was so visibly distended from Susie's fucking six orgasms that the tight article probably would've been torn even without her talons.

Kris tried to look a little dignified as they rolled to sit next to their reptilian 'friend' but their body jolted and their teeth clenched in a wince as soon as their ass pushed to the ground. Susie started choking and coughing from laughing mid-drag, even if the pain did hit her too.

'Shut the fuck up. Give me that,' Kris thought bitingly as they snatched the joint clear out of her claw. She was laughing too hard to stop them from that or from taking a drag themself, passing it back to her afterwards.

"You look like you're pregnant," Susie remarked casually as she took another drag in consolation for the interrupted one.

'Yeah? Maybe with some child support I could pay for all the clothes you keep fucken' ruining.'

"I can knock you up properly when I get back if you want. Dunno if Noelle'll be happy but what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

'Pass. I know how that works, you're not turnin' me into an incubator.'

"You sure? I'm pretty sure you'd love to be mommy to some cute little lizardlings. Ever heard a baby alligator noise?"

'I haven't.'

Susie breathed out fully, cleared her throat, opened her jaw and... Made a noise that sounded like a laser pistol in a cheap sci-fi movie. Kris laughed so hard their stomach hurt (more).

'Okay, that is very funny, but no, I'm pretty sure you're confusing me wanting kids with your own weird ownership kink.'

"Yeah. Probably," Susie huffed dismissively, genuinely unbothered by the observation. She knew she liked owning people. She also knew that all the people she claimed loved every moment. With the butt of her cig chomped down - and Kris wincing for it - she groaned as she forced herself to stand up on still-sore legs. "Guess I'll start work tomorrow instead of tonight," the dragon huffed, referring to both her tiredness and ruined clothes and hair.

'Just don't get shot again,' Kris thought as they likewise stumbled to their feet.

"That's only happened like... Twice."

'Three times,' Kris corrected.

"Whatever. That's why I use your soul. Bullets don't mean shit to a Beast," Susie snorted. She took a few steps towards her bike, but stopped when Kris went to follow. "And where do you think you're goin, huh?"

'I'm getting a ride home, with you, because I'm covered in your cum.'

"And get that shit all over my bike? Fuck no you're not."

Kris looked around for a moment, shrugged, and tore their blouse entirely off their body, getting a raised eyebrow from Susie. They still had their binder on under it and the article was totally destroyed anyway, so it made for a good towel as they got the worst of it off themself.

"I'd still have to clean my bike," Susie grumbled, walking towards where she was parked.

'Deal with it. I'm gonna get my blazer so I don't get too many stares, hang on.'

"You've got until I get there," Susie thought, feeling like she was talking to herself with Kris out of hearing range but knowing they could still hear her. "Then I'm leaving with or without you."

Kris grabbed their blazer and backpack from inside the abandoned building and walked out as fast as they could. A bit difficult as beaten up as they were, and by the time they caught up to Susie they only just got onto the bike behind her once she'd done warming up the engine and the wheels were already starting to roll into motion. Susie rolled her eyes, stopped the bike for a moment, and made use of that empowered magic of their conjoined soul to conjure something in her claw.

"Fine. Use this so you don't make too much mess," the dragoness grunted. Kris gave the monster woman a sour stare, but eventually huffed away their complaints. They took the plug from her and sat up enough to push it in before sitting down again with a wince. "It's not like it's a tight fit anyway, slut."

'Yeah, whose fault is that?'

"Yours, for being so damn fuckable," Susie cooed in the tone of a lover delivering the highest praise, revved the engine, and kicked off.

Kris couldn't hide a small, loving smile from their linked mind as their arms wrapped tightly around their oldest, best friend and buried their face in her back.

'Good to see you again by the way, Susie.'

'You too, freak.'

 

2