The Very Start, The Road
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I recommend playing melancholic and/or lofi music. Ghibli works too.

Unknown Lands By Peder B. Helland also fits the tone of this story.

Please check for any errors and grammar mistakes and put it in the comments.

You wanted to cry.

You're an creator suffering. Every draft unfinished, every word left unspoken. It was all frustrating you. As every time you wrote an new idea, an new story prompt pulls up. And sometimes you can't even fathom to write some of them! You listened to the music. Looking at your latest inspiration an cyoa(choose your own adventure) titled Fantasy Dreamweaver which was made by Licksmackenzie. You typed down the adventure of you going down a road. And as pressed the last key your eyes swelling up from the music(?) you could hear a few steps right behind you.

"You have been selected to go through a process that would that will soothe and improve your soul. Plus, I need you to do this in order for the timeline to heal from imbalance. Now select the path and begin."

You stare at him. The guide. He was from Cyoa. How could this even happen?

"Silence is considered consent you know." The guide said before snapping his fingers. You open your mouth questioning, but your room dissolved into a endless blank void. You see three paths manifest right behind you.

"One is the path of life. Filled with so many things that'll look like a collection of moments to late to take back at the end. The other is an typical story. Where an cause, an adventure of some sort, growth, and an end all happens. The final one is the path of growth. You'll find nothing but melancholic dreams at the end, but you'll surely grow, I'm sure of that. But I'm sure of one thing. Something will change.

You reached out your hand and found yourself-

Waking on a The Garden of The Mind. Your mind was in an daze. You struggled to put yourself up. As you looked around you could see an special seemingly endless garden.  You see bushes and headstones confined my enormously wide and seemingly growing walls as you walked. The skies seem to be abstract glittering with the colors of the cosmos. There was an fluffy-like trunkish... things that supported clouds taking on a beautiful visage of an tree. As you walked, you saw it.

It was an plot of empty land. In the first time in so long,

You wanted to create. 

1