Chapter 3
797 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fetishes: Service Subbing, Orgasm Denial, Bondage


Susie was busy in the kitchen, stirring the contents of the wok over and over again. Stir fries were one of the few recipes she could make with some success and it seemed like tonight’s was going to be especially good as the air was heavy with the scent of ginger, garlic, and various other spicy essences.

Noelle watched from the corner of her eye for a brief moment before turning her attention back to her homework. Tonight’s was second year statistics. A course known for kicking many asses in university.

Thankfully, Noelle’s ass remained firmly unkicked, at least for now.

Though tonight’s assignment was a little hard to focus on with only the first few questions having succumbed to her.

It seemed impossible to keep her mind on track when she still had fresh memories of what Susie’s pussy tasted like. How could she work on values and figures when she was still thinking about the collar she had worn and all the other lewd things that she had experienced over the last two nights?

“Think Kris will be home soon?” Noelle asked.

Susie shrugged. “They didn’t really say. I’m hoping they’re back for dinner but who knows when it comes to their mom. There’s a chance she might lure them in with food and we won’t see them again for a week.” She then flashed a smile at Noelle. “Why? Got something you want to talk about?”

Noelle scrunched her expression. “You know that I do.”

“Oh, I’m aware but it’s fun messing with you,” Susie teased. “You look adorable when you get all flustered.”

“S-shut up,” Noelle grumbled.

When she realized that no more progress was going to be made on her assignments, she sighed and closed her textbook, sliding it off the side. Instead, she looked at her phone, scrolling through her social media accounts. Really, she was just looking for any distraction she could grasp.

“You’re really serious about this collaring thing, huh?” Susie asked.

Noelle huffed. “That obvious.”

“Yes!” Susie exclaimed, pointing at her with her stirring spoon “Every time I catch you looking at me, I swear you’ve been driven right back into subspace from the memories alone.”

“I’m just going through a sexual awakening, okay?” Noelle grumbled.

Susie snickered. “Cute.”

She turned a knob on the stove and killed the heat, moving the wok over to a neighbouring element.

Once it was off the heat, she then made her way over to the table and pulled out a chair, plopping down into it.

“I guess we could get a head start on the conversation if you want,” Susie said.

Noelle bit her lip. “You don’t think Kris will mind?”

“I’ll fill them in,” Susie said, motioning towards her. “So, maybe we should start by talking about our expectations?”

She leaned forwards and rested her snout in the palm of her hands.

Noelle nodded. “Right… expectations.”

“Like I get that this fantasy can be really appealing,” Susie said. “But also, we’re three adults, all of us work, two of us are going to school, and we all have friends outside of our little polycule. So, even if we do collar you permanently, I don’t think either me or Kris want you to be like… a sex slave or something like that.”

“It just felt really nice wearing that collar,” Noelle admitted.

Susie nodded. “And that’s totally valid and something that we can probably work with but like…” She rolled her hand through the air. “What other things do you like about this kind of stuff?”

Before Noelle could respond there was noise at the front door as someone unlocked their apartment. A moment later Kris came in.

Thankfully, they had managed to find an alternative outfit, having gone with a pair of shorts and a cute blouse. Though just to make things a little extra gay they added a few colourful and extremely flamboyant bracelets.

It was a bold look to say the least.

“Hey babe,” Noelle called.

Susie snorted. “Hey Kris.”

“Hey…” Kris stepped into the room. “What are you two talking about?”

“Oh, you know…” Noelle began.

Susie smirked. “Collar stuff.”

“Wow!” Kris snorted, playfully glaring at them. “You two started without me?”

“It’s my fault,” Noelle grumbled.

“Our girlfriend has permanent horny brain, now,” Susie ribbed, motioning towards her. “I couldn’t just leave her like this.”

Noelle flushed at the accusation.

Kris went into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of soda before plopping down at the table as well.

“How far are we into things?” they asked.

Susie shrugged. “Just trying to set up some reasonable expectations for Noelle if she’s serious about this.”

Kris nodded and looked at Noelle. “Did she give you the run down about how this isn’t like a sex slave thing and you’re not going to be locked into it?”

“Something like that,” Noelle said.

Kris cracked open their bottle and took a sip from it.

When they finished, they motioned to their partners. “I guess another thing we should talk about is what do we really gain from changing things like this. Like we’re already going to be having way more banging sex than usual as it is. So, that’s not really a benefit if we change things.”

Noelle’s gaze fell away at the mention of sex. She wondered how long that nervous tick would last with her new lifestyle.

“They have a point,” Susie said before looking at Noelle. “Maybe we should talk about what you liked about wearing a collar.”

Noelle drummed her fingers against the table, trying to mull over what exactly she had liked about wearing it. It was hard to articulate the specific emotions but there was a sense of security, love, and good vibes that came with wearing that little article of clothing.

“I guess I kind of liked the sensation of feeling owned,” she admitted. “It made me feel secure and loved. I mean not to say I don’t normally feel that way but there was this like added component, I guess?” She shook her head. “Does any of that make any sense to either of you?”

Susie just looked confused.

But Kris nodded. “Yeah, I get what you mean.” They waved a hand through the air. “It’s what I was saying before about it being a symbol of commitment like a wedding ring or something. It represents that you belong to us but also that we have a duty to take care of you.”

This seemed to clear up Susie’s confusion as she looked at Noelle. “Not to say that it’d be exactly like marrying you or anything but I really liked owning you. Felt special, you know?”

Noelle nodded. “I do.”

“Is there anything else you want from the collar besides that special little feeling?” Kris asked.

Noelle shrugged. “I mean the sex has been really nice, so maybe when I’m wearing my collar you two might feel inclined to like…” She giggled nervously, covering her face. “Do more of that kind of stuff to me?”

Susie grinned. “I can totally do that.”

“Maybe like a rule where if you’re wearing your collar your body is ours to do with as we please?” Kris asked, a coy little glint in their eyes. “Does that sound like fun?”

Noelle flushed and couldn’t even think about mustering a response to that.

“With proper safewords and whatnot,” Susie added, shooting Kris a sharp look. “We should probably teach her about those at some point.”

“Safewords?” Noelle asked.

She had an inkling of an idea about what they meant, remembering that some of the stories she read had specific words that caused the dominant character to backoff. Maybe that’s what they meant by that?

“Little phrases to end the session if things get a little too intense,” Kris explained.

Susie smirked. “Kind of why we wanted to ease you into things, babe.” She reached out and placed a hand over hers, giving it a squeeze. “There’s a lot of rules and stuff we need to talk about to make sure we’re all doing this right and having fun.”

Noelle nodded. “I getcha.”

“Not to say we’re against the idea,” Kris continued. “But we also want to make sure we’re all at a similar level of comfort going into this. We’d never want to hurt you accidently or put you in a position where we’d end up making you do something that you really didn’t want to do.”

“It felt really nice though,” Noelle said, looking up at Kris and then at Susie.

“Then how about we start by focusing on those nice feelings and then adding more things into it when we’re ready?” Susie asked.

Kris nodded. “Maybe set up an initial rule where you just need to wear a collar around the house.”

“I also want the titles,” Noelle added. “It felt really nice getting to call Susie, ‘ma’am’.”

“Hell yeah,” Susie said, grinning.

“We can do that too, it’s easy enough,” Kris offered though they paused and pursed their lips together. “Though we’d also need to figure out titles for myself and you as well.”

“Noelle really does have pet vibes,” Susie offered. “Could go with that?”

Noelle smirked. “I like the sound of that.”

“And I’ll try and think of something special for myself,” Kris said, leaning back and taking another sip of their drink. “Probably pick something really weird and cryptic because I’m that kind of bitch.”

Noelle snorted but didn’t comment.

Instead, she got up and made her way into the kitchen, checking on Susie’s meal. It seemed like it was already coming down to a far more edible temperature.

“Do you want any input on designing your collar?” Susie asked.

Noelle perked up. “Pardon?”

“Well, if we’re going to make things a little more official than maybe we should like… actually get you a proper collar to wear,” Susie said, rubbing her head. “Like a custom designed one.”

“Isn’t that kind of pricey?” Noelle asked.

Kris snorted. “Maybe but you’re more than worth the money, babe.”

“Well, if you’re serious about getting me something like that then…” Noelle bit her lip. “Then I think I would want it to be a surprise.”

Kris and Susie looked at each before nodding. They both had a playful little smile that told Noelle that they had plenty of ideas as it was.

Noelle checked on the pressure cooker next, seeing that the pressure had been vented. This meant that both the rice and the meal were ready.

She almost spoke but then a perverted little idea crossed her mind. It was carried forth by a mischievous voice that was chirping from the back of her brain, revelling in the prior two nights of depravity. It was a voice which made her blush.

This was an idea she’d seen on Twitter, prowling through the depth of her top secret after dark account.

“Can I…” Noelle started, biting her lip as her sentence faltered.

It seemed like her words had failed her.

Kris perked up. “Can you what?”

Noelle drew in a breath before letting it out slowly. “Can I do something pervy for dinner?”

Kris and Susie looked at each other and both of them grinned.

“Let’s hear it,” Susie said.

Noelle couldn’t look at them, it’d be too embarrassing to see their reactions. So, she instead focused upon the pressure cooker, drumming her fingers against the lid.

“What if…” She bit her lip. “What if I served you dinner naked?”

She thought she’d hear some ribbing or teasing from them. What she hadn’t expected was a dead silence.

Unfortunately, this didn’t help her brain which immediately went for the worse case scenario. Her mind cycled through all the ways she could’ve possibly offended her partners with such a crude suggestion.

Noelle looked back towards them, feeling a heat in her cheeks.

“I think that’s a pretty cute idea,” Kris said.

Susie nodded. “I’ll never say no to a little service subbing.”

Service subbing?

Another phrase that Noelle was unfortunately ignorant of. Still, she could get a vague idea of what it meant based on the context alone.

“So, you’d be game?” she asked.

Kris shrugged. “If it makes you happy then who am I to say no?”

“Oh, woe is me,” Susie teased, slapping a hand dramatically to her forehead “Having to see my gorgeous girlfriend naked. Whatever will I do?”

Noelle snorted and stuck out her tongue. “Alright, alright, I get the point.” She sighed. “I just worry, okay?”

“And that’s why we’re here to help you worry a little less,” Kris said.

They leaned back in their chair, grinning from ear-to-ear with a shit-eating glee. “Anyways, let’s see the goods.”

Susie also seemed amused, not responding with words but instead studying Noelle with a matching smile upon her lips.

Noelle drew in a breath and reached for the bottom of her t-shirt, peeling it off. She paused but there were no orders telling her to be slower with her striptease. So, she worked effectively through her clothing, tossing aside her shirt, shorts, bra, panties, and socks into a little pile against the wall.

And just like that she stood completely naked before her partners.

Their new lifestyle really had done something wonderful to her nervous little psyche. A week ago, she’d be covering herself up and blushing like a virgin. Now, she simply smiled and looked at her partners, offering them a nice set of bedroom eyes.

“You two like what you see?” Noelle asked.

Kris nodded. “A girl could get used to this.”

“I know I am,” Susie added.

Noelle floated away from the counter, feeling her partner’s eye follow her as she made her way to one of the cupboards. She opened it and grabbed three placemats, bringing them over to the table.

Of course, she ensured that she put a little extra swing into her step as she moved. There was just something to love about the way their eyes tracked her naked body.

When she was at the table, Kris reached out and groped her rump, giving it a squeeze.

“You got a nice ass,” they said.

Susie smirked and also reached out, placing a hand on her side. “And her tits are pretty great too.”

Noelle shivered.

These two really knew how to get under her skin with such ease.

Her face warmed a little and she shivered as Kris drew their hand back and lightly swatted her ass.

She managed to put the placemats down before glancing between them. “Can I get you two anything to drink?”

“How about a beer?” Kris asked.

Susie nodded. “I wouldn’t mind having one either.”

Noelle drew in a breath and made her way back towards the fridge, still feeling those eyes upon her. She was very much aware that a slickness was present between her thighs, one that coated her lower lips in a familiar sheen.

“Dinner smells fantastic by the way,” Kris added.

Noelle bit her lip. “Thanks, babe, but uh… Susie made it.”

Susie beamed at the compliment.

Noelle opened the fridge and grabbed two bottles of the local cheap stuff, cracking them open with a bottle opener on the fridge. With them in hand she returned to the table, placing them down before her partners.

Kris thanked her while Susie placed a hand between her legs, rubbing two bulky fingers against her sex.

“You’re soaking wet,” Susie teased.

Noelle giggled. “I uh… I might have a slight exhibitionist kink.”

“Perv,” Susie ribbed.

“Only for you,” Noelle shot back before looking at Kris. “And uh… you too.”

Kris simply smiled and saluted her with the bottle before taking a sip.

Susie’s hand didn’t fall away as she used her other one to take a pull from her own bottle of beer. She ensured that she gave Noelle quite the bedroom eyes as she continued to clumsily fondle with her sex.

Thankfully, she didn’t push her digits inside. A small mercy as doing so would likely knock Noelle right out of her work.

“So, I hope you two like…” Noelle began.

Though she was cut off as Susie dragged a coarse digit across her little clit, drawing forth quite the excitable moan.

“Like your what?” Kris asked, grinning. “Use your words babe.”

“Service!” Noelle gasped.

Thankfully, Susie drew her hand away and instead lightly smacked her on the butt.

“You’re doing great, babe,” she teased.

Kris nodded in agreement. “You’re the best nude waitress that I know.”

Noelle took the chance to slip away, returning to the kitchen. Her little tail bobbed behind her and she could sense that there were eyes upon it and her plush backside.

“This is kind of fun,” she admitted.

“Glad we could help indulge you,” Kris replied. “It takes a whole lot of work to voyeur you like this. I hope you know that.”

“Does it now?” Noelle asked, shooting them a smile. “Well then I’ll have to make sure to take extra good care of you.”

She grabbed three plates and started to assemble them, plopping down a mound of rice and then covering it with the mixture of vegetables, tofu, and a rich savoury sauce. Then she grabbed each plate and returned to the table.

Balancing three plates turned out to be rather easy when you had a couple months of restaurant work under your belt.

Noelle placed these plates on the table and then drifted back towards the kitchen. Thankfully, no hands reached out to grope her before she could get away to grab cutlery and napkins, offering a set to each of partners.

“Looks good, babe,” Kris said, nodding to Susie.

Susie smirked. “Thanks.”

Noelle settled down in her seat, feeling the bare wood against her coat. It was an interesting sensation, being completely devoid of clothing at the kitchen table. She drew in a breath and looked down at her food.

There were currently butterflies swirling around in her stomach which made the prospect of actually enjoying her meal a little daunting.

Though she picked up her spoon and managed to get a heaping bite into her mouth. It was absolutely delicious, and thankfully, the little tribute seemed to help settle her nerves.

“This is really good, babe,” Noelle said, pointing her spoon at Susie.

Susie shrugged. “Just glad I finally learned to follow a recipe.”

Kris shuddered, obviously remembering some of her earlier experiments.

“So, what do you two want to do after dinner?” they then asked, looking between their partners.

“I mean we already got Noelle out of her clothes,” Susie said.

“Fair point,” Kris said, nodding along. “I think I have an idea.”

“Oh yeah?” Susie asked.

Kris didn’t respond verbally and instead placed their phone on the table. They nodded towards it and quickly typed up a message before sending it off.

A moment later and Susie’s phone buzzed as well. She grinned and grabbed it, placing it upon the table with Kris’.

The two of them exchanged a few texts, sending replies back and forth.

Noelle was ignorant about what they were talking about but the fact that their smiles grew made a certain perverse tingle crawl up her spine. These were devious smiles, evil little smiles, the smiles of bastards.

“Guys,” she whined. “What are you planning?”

Kris smirked. “It’s a secret, babe.”

And with that they took their phone off of the table, slipping it back into their pocket. Their attention then returned to their food and bottle of beer, enjoying them both sparingly.

Noelle’s mind started to race, doing what it was best at as it came up with dozens of evil little scenarios to put herself through. She thought of every perversion she wanted to enjoy, revelling at the idea that these two might put her through it.

She ate slowly, distracted by her own thoughts. Honestly, it was kind of hard to eat as her mind allowed those dastardly butterflies to return to their roost, terrorizing her poor stomach. Still, she tried to look calm and collected.

“So how was school?” Kris asked.

Noelle stirred, realizing that they were talking to her.

“Oh, it was pretty good,” she said. “We had a guest lecturer who seemed pretty interesting. Some physics professor by the name of Gaster.”

“Sounds like they’re trying to sway you into joining a STEM major,” Kris replied.

It was strange how calm they seemed with a completely naked girl at the table. Hell, they even made eye contact with her even though her tits were completely exposed.

“It feels like that sometimes,” Noelle teased, poking at a bit of broccoli. “But I think they just want to expose us to a bunch of different views. He seemed pretty intense though. Something about studying the nature of time or something like that.”

“Sounds science-y,” Susie teased.

She too looked completely unperturbed by Noelle’s nudity, merely grinning at her. Though unlike Kris, Noelle did occasionally catch her leering at her body. Still the sensation was nice, knowing that she could entice her partners with just a little skin.

The meal progressed from there, the occasional small talk managing to pull Noelle’s mind out of the gutter and bring about a return to her appetite. In the end, all three plates ended up empty with Susie taking the lead in doing the dishes tonight.

This left Kris and Noelle at the table.

“So, how have you been enjoying this kind of stuff?” Kris asked.

They swirled their bottle around, stirring the last little mouthful of beer that lingered at the bottom.

Noelle giggled and let out a fond little noise. “It’s… it’s been interesting. But like a good kind of interesting. It’s the kind of interesting that I’m really liking.”

“Glad to hear it,” Kris replied. “I won’t lie, I’ve been dying for a chance to find someone to try these things out with.”

They tilted back the bottle and killed the rest of their beer in a couple gulps.

“It sounded like you and Susie tried it a couple of times,” Noelle said. “Right?”

“Oh, we did.” Susie chuckled. “But it turns out that both of us wanted to be the same thing. It’s like that meme about them both being bottoms except miraculously we were both tops.”

Kris nodded. “We tried but neither of us really had any interest in bottoming.”

“Plus, Kris was into pain stuff which…” Susie shrugged. “Not really my cup of tea, you know?”

Before Kris continued, they looked at Noelle and then at their empty bottle. It was like they were trying to communicate some kind of…

Oh right! She was supposed to be serving them tonight.

She stood up quickly and grabbed the empty bottle, taking it into the kitchen to rinse it out. It then went into a box of empties.

Before she returned, she grabbed a fresh bottle from the fridge and cracked it open. She brought this over to the table and offered it to Kris.

Kris smirked. “Thanks, pet.”

Pet…

That word was… extremely powerful.

Noelle shivered. “Bitch.”

“Hey can’t blame a person for playing with your weaknesses,” Kris teased.

Susie snickered. “Especially when they’re so much fun to play with.”

Noelle scrunched her nose and playfully glared at them both. Though she knew that her anger was kind of undermined by the fact that was currently standing butt naked in the middle of the kitchen.

Kris took a sip of their beer before looking at Susie.

“I got an idea for another rule for Noelle,” they teased.

Susie glanced towards them. “Oh yeah?”

“What if we made it a rule that she can’t wear clothes around the house?” Kris asked. They then smirked and looked at Noelle. “She does look really hot when she naked.”

Noelle drew in a sharp breath, feeling a wonderful sense of pleasure at that threat. It made a chill crawl up her spine and sent all sorts of crude little thoughts directly into her brain.

“Could be cute,” Susie said. “I really do love getting to stare at her tits while eating dinner.”

“Right!” Kris beamed. “That was amazing.”

Noelle giggled nervously. “Guys! You’re going to break me.”

“That’s kind of the point,” Kris replied, their smile growing.

Susie continued to work in the kitchen, taking a couple more minutes to finish up with whatever she was doing. Though when she finished, she approached the table and looked at Kris. The two of them shared a knowing look before affixing Noelle with their twin gazes.

“How are you feeling, babe?” Susie asked.

Noelle drew in a breath. “I feel like you two are up to something.”

“Us up to something?” Kris feigned a gasp. “We wouldn’t dream of being up to something in a million years.”

Noelle rolled her eyes. She wasn’t buying that in the slightest.

“Though that being said, do you think you might be game to get up to something fun tonight?” Susie asked.

Noelle hummed. “I… I could be convinced, yeah.”

“We were thinking of trying out some bondage,” Kris said, batting their lashes at her. “But we kind of need a willing subject to practice on.”

Noelle swallowed a lump in her throat, feeling a fresh heat enter her complexion. Even with two days of practice that offer still felt like a broadside.

“I wouldn’t mind trying that out,” she whispered.

Susie chuckled. “We thought you might be interested.”

Kris placed their bottle aside and stood up, moving towards the bedroom with Susie. Noelle took the hint and joined them.

When she entered, she noticed that Kris was in their closet, roving through a shoebox that was amongst their stuff. Noelle had never really been someone to pry but she kind of wished that she had been as she caught a glimpse of some of the stuff inside that box.

What was important to their evening was the fact that Kris grabbed a pair of handcuffs and two lengths of hemp rope. Though there were many other things inside that intrigued Noelle, things made of rubber and silicon.

“So, we’re going to practice a safeword tonight,” Susie said.

She turned and reached out, clutching Noelle’s hands within her own.

“Safeword?” Noelle asked, looking down at her hand. “You mentioned those earlier.”

“They are very important and we probably should’ve talked about them sooner,” Susie said, flashing a nervous smile. “But essentially things can get pretty intense while we're in the middle of things and you might need to signal that you want us to back off.”

Noelle nodded.

Kris sat down upon the edge of the bed, untangling some of the rope.

“There are three kinds of safewords,” Kris stated. “Think of them as a traffic light with green, yellow, and red.”

Noelle nodded. “Green means go, yellow means caution, and red means stop, right?”

“Exactly!” Susie beamed. “A green safeword is us checking up on you to make sure everything’s going okay. Then a yellow is you wanting us to slow down or pause. And red means you need us to stop.”

“I think I understand,” Noelle said.

Kris smirked. “Not the most complex concept in the world but it’s an important one.” They grunted as they finally untangled one of the cords. “And also, don’t be afraid to use them. Sometimes… you might feel guilty and think you’re telling your partner that they’re doing a bad job but really, it’s just a tool to make everything better for everyone.”

“Kris is speaking from personal experience here,” Susie teased.

Kris snorted. “I mean I asked for you to beat me like that and I felt guilty asking you to stop.”

“Point being,” Susie interjected, looking at Noelle. “Learn from our mistakes and make sure to voice your opinion, got it?”

“Got it.” Noelle grinned. “Don’t be like Kris and everything will be fine.”

“Exactly!” Susie beamed.

Kris snorted and shook their head. Though they didn’t comment.

Susie then let go of Noelle’s hand and ushered her towards the bed.

Noelle took the hint and laid down upon the sheets, very much aware of her two partners watching her. She had a feeling that she knew what was going to happen as she lifted her hands above her head and grabbed one of the series of bars that made up the headboard of their bed.

It seemed like her intuition was correct as Susie soon came over with a pair of handcuffs in hand. They looked sturdy and were made of metal. These were not a toy but something far more potent and powerful.

The metal felt cold against her coat as Susie carefully locked one cuff around one wrist before doing the same with the other. The chain was then looped around the bar, effectively anchoring Noelle in place.

She even tested her restraints, tugging upon them and confirming that they wouldn’t budge even an inch.

At that moment, she felt another presence near her legs. It was Kris’ tender touch as they moved along her thigh and down her calf before settling at her ankle. They started to wind the hemp cord around the left one, tying a sturdy knot. This cord was then anchored to the bottom of the bed, forcing her leg partially to the side.

They then repeated the process a second time, securing her other leg to the other side of the bed. It was much like the handcuffs, the bondage restrictive, giving her barely any room to squirm while keeping her legs spread and innocence on display.

There was an excitement to this bondage, a thrill involved. Noelle loved the idea of being at her partner’s mercy, revelled in it even.

She could feel a fresh slickness nestled between her legs, a desire for yet another perverse experience. Every time she attempted to struggle against her restraints, they proved inflexible and that sensation was enough to make her mind kick into complete and utter overdrive.

Susie settled upon the bed next to her and placed a hand upon her side, gently dragging her sharp talons across Noelle’s soft stomach. The sensation felt like a warning, letting her know that she was vulnerable and that her girlfriend could do as she wished.

Meanwhile, Kris took a seat on the other side, grinning as they looked down at her. It was a playful expression but also one that came with a darkness lingering just under the surface. It was an expression that Noelle was intimately familiar with at this point and seemed to hold even more implications than Susie’s.

Kris reached into the night stand and grabbed the Hitachi before offering it to Susie.

Susie took it and murmured a thanks before flicking it on. The tool sprung to life, the thrums of vibration pulsing throughout the room.

“How are you feeling, babe?” she asked.

Noelle made a nervous little noise. “G-green?”

Susie nodded and pressed the foamed tip of the wand between Noelle’s legs.

The vibrations had an immediate effect, causing her to shiver and for a moan to slip forth from between her lips. A pleasure coursed outwards and her back arched slightly. She wished to squirm but the bondage restrained her.

Then Susie turned the wand up to an even higher setting, pushing her voice to an even more pronounced pitch. Her eyes were wide and already there was a familiar pressure nestling within her loins. It was the phantom promise of an orgasm but it was still a promise that seemed pretty far on the horizon.

Kris meanwhile laid down next to her, placing one of their hands on her stomach. Their motions started tame as they dipped forwards and kissed her a couple times. The actions were strangely tender for a scenario that involved rope and magic wands.

Then they reached her neck.

They kissed her again but this time their kiss deepened as they suckled firmly upon her flesh. Their teeth even bit into her hide, sending a tiny pulse of pain rocketing towards her brain. The kiss and teeth would surely leave a wonderful little love bite behind, a blemish for her to wear for the next little while.

“Kris!” Noelle whined.

Kris chuckled as they drew back. “Did you think that we were going to go easy on you, babe?”

Noelle honestly didn’t know what she’d expected. This was completely new to her, a realm of experimentation and fresh experiences.

The wand pressed even harder against her crotch, knocking her from her thoughts as she cried out. Her whole body felt like it was on edge. It was like every nerve was bathed in a constant aura of intense sensations.

Noelle could feel herself rushing towards the edge.

It wouldn’t be long now.

Kris started to trail kisses down her body, moving from her collarbone and down along her chest, only stopping as they reached her breasts. They took one of her nipples between their lips and started to suckle upon it gently.

The sensation was pleasant, mind numbing, another pleasure among a brain that was utterly overwhelmed with endorphins.

Noelle was so close now, there was nothing that could…

Susie removed the wand and a moment later, Kris pulled back from her breast.

Noelle gasped and looked around, feeling herself riding the edge but unable to spill over. She knew there was betrayal in her eyes as she studied her partners intently. Yet both of them continued to smile, looking like absolute demons.

“What was it that you said yesterday?” Kris asked.

Noelle whined.

Susie chuckled. “Wanted to be tied to the bed and brought to the edge…”

“Denied again and again until you were begging us to let you cum,” Kris finished.

Noelle understood the words but she also failed to comprehend what they meant. It was like each character was brought to her in isolation.

“W-what?” she whimpered.

Kris and Susie made eye contact, reinforcing their evil little smiles.

“If you want to cum, babe, you’ll have to beg for it,” Kris said.

Noelle whined, feeling a heat in her cheeks. It was so hard to think with that fire nestling in her core.

“Please!” she cried out. “Please let me cum!”

Kris whistled and looked at Susie. “What do you think?”

“I think she could sound a little more sincere,” Susie replied.

The wand pressed back against Noelle’s folds and her back arched once more. A flood of pleasure came crashing down upon her and she was back on track to plunge into the sheer euphoria promised by such a device.

Kris returned to her breast though instead of suckling, they took her nipple between their teeth. They applied only a little pressure, just enough to ache without hurting. Then they proceeded to tug upon it, growling as they did so.

Noelle was at the brink in only a matter of moments. Honestly, it was surprising how swiftly these two could bring her to such a point.

But once more, the wand fell away.

Her eyes were wide, her brain feral in its goals.

She panted for breath and squirmed upon the sheets. Hell, she even attempted to grind against them but failed to find an angle.

“Now, do you want to cum?” Kris tried again.

Noelle nodded. “YES! Yes, please let me cum!”

Susie hummed. “Better?”

“I don’t think she’s quite there, yet,” Kris replied, grinning nice and wide. “How about you?”

Susie shook her head but grinned just the same. “Nah, there wasn’t enough umph in her voice. It sounded like she was making it up.”

Noelle was certainly not making it up. But even in this state, she knew these two were just tormenting her.

But in the end, these two held all the cards as Susie pushed the wand back against her nethers. The toy sprung to life and drove a fresh pleasure throughout her lower lips.

Noelle tried not to succumb to it, tried to deny it, but there was little she could do in the face of the inevitable.

Her eyes were wide, frantic, her breath coming forth in powerful little huffing bursts.

“Fuck,” Noelle whined. “FUCK!”

Kris snorted and kissed her on the cheek. “Is this that you wanted, babe?”

“I definitely remember her saying something along the lines of wanting this,” Susie murmured, batting her lashes at Noelle. “Yep, definitely remember you saying something like that.”

Noelle whined as she felt herself brought to the brink.

Then, just as she teetered upon the edge, surely ready to commit to her pleasure, the wand drew away from her crotch once more. The ache within her loins actually hurt, her mind white hot with agony. She cried out in frustration, in desperation, whimpering through clenched teeth.

“How about now?” Kris asked.

Noelle was beyond words as she let out a series of feral huffs and puffs. She kept nodding, whimpering like an animal that was trapped in a cage.

Kris and Susie both looked at each other and shared a nod.

“She’s ready,” Kris said.

Susie smirked. “Yeah, she is.”

“But first…” Kris placed a hand against her cheek. “What colour?”

What colour? What did that even…

“Green!” Noelle barked.

Kris nodded and their hand fell away. At the same moment, Susie pressed the wand back against Noelle’s folds.

It drove her forth with such vigour and was even more powerful as Susie turned it up to one of its more intense settings. There was a bright heat in Noelle’s mind, her pleasure refusing to abate. Her heart was hammering and her chest rose and fell with such a frantic quality.

Then she cried out, releasing her energy in a supernova of intense pleasure. Her entire body shook with a finality as her mind was embraced in a shroud of lustful intentions.

She could feel her pleasure spill forth, her juices splashing against the wand and draining onto the bed.

The wand drew away and Noelle panted, squirming with what limited freedom she still retained. The cuffs dug into her wrists and the rope bit into her ankles. They would surely chaff but she hardly cared in the moment.

There was only one thing on her mind and that was the nirvana of her post-orgasmic bliss.

Noelle drew in a breath and let it out slowly, feeling every nerve in her body tingle with a pleasantness she hadn’t been prepared for.

“Holy shit,” she whispered.

Susie smirked. “Was that good?”

Kris leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. “Everything you wanted?”

Noelle wanted to respond with yes. Instead, her response was to lean over and press her lips against Kris’, driving her tongue into their mouth. Kris made a surprised little noise but they soon melted into the kiss as well.

The two of them lingered like that for a moment until Noelle reluctantly drew away.

“You two are bastards,” she teased.

“We’re only bastards because you want us to be bastards,” Kris replied, nipping at her.

Noelle stuck out her tongue. “I mean… fair.”

Susie now also laid beside her, placing a hand upon her breast and carefully caressing it. Compared to the power of the vibrator this was muted though it still felt nice, ushering forth a faint little cooing sound from the back of Noelle’s throat.

Noelle drew in another breath, sighing in relief. “These last few days have been amazing.”

“Yeah, they have,” Susie said.

Kris kissed her again on the neck. “Shame not every week can be like this.”

“I’m sure we’ll still find…” Noelle gasped as Susie brushed a thumb against her nipple. “I’m sure we’ll still find plenty of time for stuff like this.”

“Oh, we will,” Kris teased.

They kissed her neck roughly and suckled upon it again, leaving another one of their love bites behind. The gesture was enough to make Noelle’s mind flood with even more endorphins, meddling with her thoughts.

“No reason that things need to end right now though,” Kris added.

They looked across Noelle and at Susie. And when Noelle looked at her, she saw an evil look upon her girlfriend’s face.

Susie grabbed the magic wand again and turned it back on. “Didn’t someone say they wanted to get off over and over again until she was begging us to stop?”

“T-that doesn’t sound familiar,” Noelle whimpered.

Kris snorted. “You know, Susie, I believe someone did say something like that.”

And with that the wand went back between Noelle’s legs.


 

Hey, y'all should join my Discord! It's multifandom, kinky, and queer as fuck.

 

Visit my website to see where else you can find my work, follow my socials, or support me on Patreon!

14