Chapter 5
643 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fetishes: Actual Wholesome Relationship Stuff


Noelle unlocked her mailbox, opening the latch. The first thing she noticed as she peered inside was that there was a medium sized box sitting within. She pulled it out and inspected it, noticing that it came from an address in a neighbouring town.

The sender was an unknown business to her and it claimed to be involved in leatherworking of some sort. At least, if the name was to be believed.

“Leatherworking?” Noelle whispered. “Why did either of them order…”

Then it clicked.

Her eyes widened as the box suddenly gained a brand-new importance to her. She quickly shoved it into her purse along with the few letters and pieces of junk mail inside. There wasn’t any time to sort out the good from the bad as butterflies came swooping into her stomach, seemingly keen on roosting within.

She made her way to the stairs and climbed them two at a time, coming to the third floor at record pace and making her way over to their apartment just as quickly. Thankfully it was unlocked as she slipped inside and closed the door behind her.

Though it seemed that in her excitement, she had slammed it as it crashed into place against the frame. The loudness of her entrance made her flush and realize just how excited she really was.

Kris peered out from the kitchen. “Everything okay?”

“Oh uh…” Noelle giggled. “Yeah, yeah, everything’s great!”

Kris cocked a brow and then glanced towards her purse. As they noticed the little box peeking out, a knowing smile graced their lips.

“Oh, I was wondering when that would show up,” they teased.

They came over and embraced Noelle, giving her a little kiss on the cheek. Only, as they slipped away, did Noelle notice that they had plucked the box right out of her purse.

Kris had always had nimble little hands.

“I’m guessing you’re pretty excited to open this,” they said, giving it a toss in the air before catching it.

Noelle drew in a breath. It did a little to help settle her, though only a little.

“Maybe,” she said.

Kris smirked and placed it upon the dining room table, leaning against a spot next to it.

“Only maybe?” They whistled and made a show of slowly shaking their head. “Then I might need to hold onto this until next week when you can get a little more excited about it.”

“Kris!” Noelle whined. “Don’t do this to me.”

“Aww but it’s so much fun getting to see you get all flustered.” They grinned with such devilish glee that horns could’ve very well sprouted from their head at any moment. “You can’t just do that to me and not expect me to be a bitch about it.”

Noelle huffed. “I hate you.”

“You love me,” Kris shot back. They then pushed away from the table and made their way back into the kitchen. “But for real, you’ll at least have to wait until Susie’s home before we open this and that’s an order.”

Order…

God, when had Noelle learned to love orders?

She really was spending too much time around such bad influences.

Noelle sighed. “Yes, my Knight.”

“Good girl,” Kris replied, winking at her. They then hummed. “Though this is kind of a special occasion. Maybe we should order some take out tonight?”

They drew out their phone and started to tap away at the screen.

“Is there anything you wanted?” they asked, looking towards Noelle.

Noelle hummed. “Well, I mean…” She rubbed at her arm and smiled at them. “Shouldn’t one of my Doms pick out what we’ll be having for dinner?”

Kris smirked. “Last time I checked, you weren’t formally collared yet.” Their smile then took on a more mischievous quality. “But do you want to play by those rules tonight, little doe?”

Noelle flushed, feeling her breath hitch at Kris’ tone. They had a special way of weaponizing words that was impossible to really comprehend. All Noelle knew was that they managed to send a shiver crawling up her spine.

“I think I would like that a lot,” she whispered.

Kris nodded and slipped their phone back into their skirt’s pocket. “In that case, I’m ordering you to pick out what we’re having for dinner and you better not disappoint me.”

“That’s not fair!” Noelle yelped.

Kris snorted. “What? Isn’t my pet supposed to follow orders or am I mistaken on how a D/s relationship is supposed to work?”

Noelle huffed and playfully glared at them.

She walked over to the counter and leaned against the spot right next to Kris.

What should they eat? What should they eat?

She taped a finger against her chin and studied Kris, as if hoping that they would give away some subtle hint about what they really wanted tonight. Though their only response seemed to be to maintain their impossibly neutral expression, offering only the thinnest of smiles at her distress.

“How about…” Noelle drew in a breath. “Greek food?”

“Greek food is always nice,” Kris said as they looked down at their phone. “Is that what you want?”

Is that what you want?

That question felt like another trap, asking her if she was absolutely certain about her selection. Were they testing her confidence? Was this something that they actually wanted for dinner themselves?

Her mind grew frantic and she started to second guess herself.

What did Kris usually like?

Noelle whined. “Kris!”

“Kidding kidding.” Kris snickered as they shook their head. “I’ll text Susie and ask what she wants from our usual place.”

They taped away at their phone and moved over to the living room where they flopped down upon the couch.

Noelle busied herself by going over to her computer and opening one of the many food delivery services she was subscribed to. It turned out that when the local market was saturated you could score some pretty generous coupons if you cast a wide net.

Then she typed in the name of her favourite Greek place.

“Susie says that she wants a couple of lamb kebabs and an order of Greek fries,” Kris said.

Noelle nodded and added that to their cart along with her usual order of a falafel wrap and Greek salad.

“What do you want?” Noelle asked.

Kris smirked. “How about you order for me?”

Noelle tensed. “But… but…”

“I trust your instincts, babe,” Kris teased. “Who knows, maybe you’ll get yourself a reward if you get me something that I like.”

Noelle huffed. “You are playing a very dangerous game, Dreemurr.”

“I’ve been known to have a pretty high-risk tolerance,” Kris quipped right on back.

Noelle looked through the menu, trying to figure out what Kris would actually like.

It didn’t help that she felt them come over from the living room and stand right behind her, embracing her. Their eyes were upon the computer screen, though didn’t betray a single hint about what they were really thinking. Not even the tiniest iota of an idea about which foods would please them.

“Am I really that hard to order for?” Kris asked, leaning forwards and nipping at her ear. “And here I thought you knew me so well.”

They pressed their hips forwards, pushing their crotch into Noelle’s backside and grinding against her gently. Between the thick fabric of both their skirts, Noelle couldn’t really feel anything but she understood that gesture, understood it well.

“What’s my reward if I get you something good?” Noelle whispered, feeling a pronounced heat flooding into her cheeks.

Kris smirked. “I’ll let you take a peek at your collar.”

Noelle grinned at the promise. She wouldn’t lie, she’d been wondering what the finished product was going to look like. The only hint about it not being green left so many questions and theories swirling around inside of her head.

“And if I order something bad?” Noelle asked.

“Pretty hard to do that when it comes to Greek food,” Kris murmured. “Just don’t get me anything with chicken and you’ll be good.”

Noelle nodded and ended up ordering Kris a beef gyro and a serving of pasta salad.

“How’s that?” Noelle asked.

Kris playfully nipped at her ear before planting a kiss on the back of her neck. “Exactly what I wanted, babe.”

Noelle shivered at the attention, cooing softly as she felt Kris’ hands upon her body and their lips against her coats. They reached up with one of their hands and cupped her breast through her blouse, kneading into it and ushering forth such an adorable little moan from the back of her throat.

“Do I get to look at my collar now?” Noelle asked.

Kris snorted. “Absolutely not.”

“What!” Noelle’s eyes widened. “But you…”

“I lied because you were going to stare at that web page for like an hour if I didn’t,” Kris teased. They drew away and patted her firmly on the butt. “You should know by now that I’m a mischievous little slut.”

They went over to their wallet and pulled out a credit card, offering it to Noelle.

Noelle scrunched her face into such adorable faux rage before snatching the credit card from them quite forcefully. She then huffed and returned to the computer, holding her head up high and hoping she looked adequately peeved.

“You are a cruel little bitch, Kris Dreemurr,” Noelle grumbled.

Kris chuckled. “And you love me for it.”


Susie flopped upon the couch, letting out a hearty sigh as she finally got off her feet.

“What time is food arriving?” she asked.

Kris hummed. “I put in a request for the delivery to show up at around seven tonight. That should give us plenty of time to get through the ceremony and what not.”

Susie nodded and looked at Noelle. “You haven’t peaked, have you?”

Noelle shook her head. “Didn’t even think about it.”

“She totally did,” Kris teased, wagging a finger at her. “But I managed to keep her in check.”

“You’re the one who said I could peek if I ordered you a nice meal!” Noelle rebutted, playfully glared at them. “Or did you not say that?”

Kris smirked. “I say a lot of things.”

“God… I haven’t done one of these before,” Susie grumbled, looking around. “Don’t know how to make it special and whatnot.”

Kris nodded. “I know what you mean.”

Noelle stood there, studying them for a moment. It was strange to see them so perplexed when it came to a matter related to BDSM. They had both seemed like an endless reserve of information and tips about bondage and dominance. Now they just seemed confused and out of their depth.

“I mean…” Noelle offered a playful smile. “Anything done with you two is special enough. Though…” She moved over and knelt beside the coffee table. “Maybe we could light some candles or incense to help set the mood? Then I don’t know… just do what comes naturally to us?”

Susie nodded though didn’t get up, causing Kris to roll their eyes and step into their bedroom. They came out a moment later with a set of incense, placing them down on the coffee table.

“What smell do you think is best for a BDSM collaring ceremony?” they asked, looking from Noelle to Susie.

Noelle hummed. “I vote musk, a nice earthy smell.”

“My favourite is cinnamon but Noelle is right, musk is like… peak BDSM,” Susie said.

Kris nodded and grabbed a stick of musk incense and stuck it in their holder before grabbing a cigarette lighter and using it to light the tip. Soon a coil of smoke rose into the air and the pleasant smell of charcoal and earthy tones filled the room.

These scents helped to settle Noelle, curbing some of her rowdy little anxieties and quelling her frantic mind.

“I have an idea,” Susie said.

She got up and made her way towards the bedroom, coming out a moment later with a blindfold.

“Thought it’d be cute if Noelle couldn’t see her collar during the ceremony,” Susie said, flashing a smile. “I want her first time seeing it to be when she’s already wearing it. Though that’d make it a little extra special.”

Noelle smirked. “You two really don’t want me seeing my collar early, do you?”

“I like the idea,” Kris said.

They knelt beside Noelle and kissed her on the cheek. Though they then held out their hand and took the blindfold from Susie, drawing it over Noelle’s eyes. The fabric wasn’t so thick that it completely denied her vision but she couldn’t make out anything besides for vague colours and shapes through it.

“Oh oh!” Kris beamed, getting up. “I have another idea.”

Noelle couldn’t see what this idea was but she ensured that she stayed perfectly still, getting the idea that she was exactly where she was meant to be. She wasn’t left waiting for long before Kris returned and knelt directly behind her.

“Arms behind your back,” they instructed.

Noelle obeyed and folded her hands behind her back. She drew in a breath as she felt a thin rope start to bind her wrists together. The bondage was loose, just a little something extra which really added to the atmosphere without being cumbersome or tight. Between it and the blindfold, an excited little voice nagged at the back of her mind.

She felt oddly at peace, enjoying the scent of incense and the comfortable presence of her partners.

Kris stayed by her side while Susie walked into the kitchen, grabbing the box and coming back over. She then settled upon the ground, on the other side of Noelle, placing the box upon the coffee table.

Noelle could hear one of them open the box before she heard Susie make a pleased little noise.

“They do really good work,” she said.

Kris snorted. “They always do good work.”

Noelle felt Kris’ hands upon her shoulders, carefully massaging them. Their touch was so tender, so kind, so pleasant as they kneaded into her tense muscles.

“Noelle?” they started.

Noelle smirked. “Yes, Kris?”

“Are you ready to get this started?” they asked.

Noelle nodded and couldn’t help but let out a nervous little bout of laughter. “I’m actually getting a little anxious.”

“So am I,” Susie said.

Her smile was very much present in her voice.

Kris continued to massage away though they soon cleared their throat. “Just before we begin, I wanted to let you know that you two are the best thing to have ever happened to me. Even outside of this new lifestyle, you are the most important people in my life and I’ll do anything to make either of you happy.”

“Agreed,” Susie added as she reached out and gently stroked Noelle’s cheek. “You’ve both made my life infinitely better and gave me a reason to be a better and kinder person. You…” She snorted. “God, I’m getting corny.”

Noelle giggled. “Corny is good, corny is really good! I love this. Keep it going.”

Susie chuckled. “You gave me a way to heal and move on from my past and I am always thankful for that.”

She leaned over and planted a tender kiss on Noelle’s cheek.

“And I love both of you so much,” Noelle whispered. “You’ve filled my life with so many great memories and you helped me find a home after…”

She couldn’t bring herself to finish that thought though she could sense that both Kris and Susie understood it. If anyone knew her pain it was these two. They were the only people who she ever felt comfortable showing her scars to.

“Anyways,” Kris continued, thankfully pulling her mind away from the subject. “I also wanted to add that I am really glad that you’ve trusted both of us to help guide you into this new lifestyle. It’s been really fun exploring this kind of stuff with you and… I don’t know…”

They chuckled nervously.

It was strange to hear Kris’ usual rock-solid confidence shaken like that.

Though Noelle kind of liked it. It showed a strangely real side to Kris. This wasn’t the cocky and sarcastic kid that she’d grown up with but the cautious adult she was now dating.

“I guess it’s nice to be trusted like this,” Kris finished.

Susie nodded. “Same.”

“Of course, I trust you two,” Noelle replied, grinning as she shook her head. “You’ve both been really great teachers and I’ve been having so much fun because you’re so good at this.”

She shuffled slightly, sitting up a little straighter. The butterflies in her stomach seemed to be contained though she still felt extremely excited, squirming with a strange impatience. No, it wasn’t strange, she’d wanted this for weeks now and it was finally coming, so tantalizingly close.

“Noelle,” Kris said, their firm confidence returning. “With this collar, you will formally belong to me and Susie. Do you know what that means?”

Noelle nodded. “It means that I’ll serve you two to the best of my abilities.”

“It means more than just that,” Susie added, stroking her arm. “It also means that we’re bound to protect and take care of you. It means we’ll do everything in our power to like…” She chuckled nervously. “It means that we’ll prove that we’re worthy of that service that you’ll be giving us.”

Kris nodded and gently caressed a finger against the side of Noelle’s throat. “This collar is just as much about our role in this relationship as your own. When you wear this, we’ll ensure that you’re safe, happy, and given all the copious amounts of filthy filthy depraved sex that you could possibly want.”

Noelle snickered. “Kris!”

“Sorry, sorry, you know I’m terrible when it comes to talking about serious stuff,” Kris replied, chuckling to themselves. “But for real… this is about making all of us happy and secure when we venture into this new phase of our relationship.”

Susie nodded. “Exactly.”

Kris reached forwards, likely grabbing whatever was inside of the box. They drew it towards themselves as Susie reached out and carefully gathered up Noelle’s hair, pulling it away from her neck.

“So, what are your rules?” Susie asked.

Noelle drew in a breath. “When I wear my collar, I accept that I am your pet and that you are my Knight and Ma’am and will refer to you as such. I will also follow your guidance around the house and in the bedroom unless I feel like it oversteps my comfort or safety.”

Of course, all of this had the asterisk of ‘when she felt like it’ but that went unsaid as she knew it wouldn’t jive well with the moment. Plus, there was no point saying it as she knew that both of them were already more than familiar with this fact as well.

“How was that?” Noelle asked.

“Fantastic, my pet,” Susie murmured.

Kris chuckled. “Well said, little doe.”

Noelle drew in a breath as she felt something against her throat. It was made of leather but was soft with some sort of lining that didn’t chaff against her coat.

The mere presence of this article was enough to make her shiver with a pent-up excitement, letting out a pleasured little cooing sound. Her mind went into overdrive, trying to figure out what this would look like. It felt like it was about an inch thick, maybe a little more, and with enough slack that it didn’t choke her but was still noticeable against her coat.

Kris clasped it shut in the back and then wedged two fingers between Noelle’s throat and the material, ensuring that it wouldn’t be too restrictive.

“How are you feeling?” Kris asked.

Noelle giggled. “Mostly anxious though I also feel…” She shuffled a little. “Excited?”

“Excited is good,” Kris said.

They reached up and stroked her cheek before scritching her under the chin. The gesture was appreciated as Noelle leaned into it.

“How does it look?” Noele asked.

Susie smirked. “You’ll find out in a second but I think it looks really fucking good.”

Kris reached up and fumbled with the blindfold, pulling it off and allowing Noelle to see once again.

Susie was holding a mirror and Noelle looked at her reflection, sucking in an instinctive breath. Her cheeks warmed at the sight of herself collared, owned. It was a good look, a proper look, the type of look that she really deserved.

“Wow,” Noelle whispered.

The collar was a solid purple in colour with a series of little silver studs dotted around the perimeter. A nice big silvery ring dangled from the front with a little tag linked to it. The tag was in the shape of a snowflake and had some sort of writing on it.

Noelle squinted and tried to read it in the mirror’s reflection.

Kris snickered. “It says ‘Kris and Susie’s’ on it and has our phone numbers on the back.”

Noelle flushed at the implications, realizing that it made her feel even more like she belonged to them, like she was a legitimate pet.

“How do you like it?” Susie asked.

Noelle gave it another look. It was surprisingly simple in design but she appreciated the quality of it, loving the way that it felt and looked. This was a step up from the little trainers she’d been enjoying until this point, a proper article of clothing, a proper symbol of her devotion.

“I…” Noelle giggled nervously. “I love it!”

Susie smiled and draped an arm over her shoulder, holding her close. “Happy to hear it.”

Kris, meanwhile, busied themselves by undoing her bondage and allowing her the freedom to use her hands once again.

“God, I love you two so much,” Noelle whispered.

Susie nodded while Kris brushed a pair of fingers against her collar.

“So, is there anything that you two wanted to do tonight?” Noelle asked.

Kris hummed. “Eat some really good Greek food and then stare longingly at you wearing your collar for a few hours until it feels real.”

“I’m fine with a chill night to be honest,” Susie grumbled. “Work took a lot out of me today.”

“Though…” Kris smirked. “Remember that next week we’re having our date nights.”

Noelle grinned. “I could never forget.”

“I know I have something fun planned for the two of us,” Kris chided, grinning at Noelle with a mischievous glint in their eye.

Susie snorted. “Same here.”

“Well then…” Noelle drew in a breath and looked down at the mirror. “I’m really excited to spend a little one-on-one time with you two then.”


Hey, y'all should join my Discord! It's multifandom, kinky, and queer as fuck.

 

Visit my website to see where else you can find my work, follow my socials, or support me on Patreon!

9