Chapter 11
450 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kinks: Facesitting, Breathplay, Fear of Getting Caught, and Good Ole Fashion Vanilla Sex

The lovely ArdentiArdore helped me with some proofing this chapter, a million thanks to her for that.


Noelle awoke to the sound of rustling and feet stepping clumsily upon the ground. She slowly blinked through her bleary eyes and saw two figures in the dim light of the room.

“Huh?” she murmured.

“Oh shit,” Chara grumbled. “Sorry, Noelle, didn’t mean to wake you up.”

Noelle’s eyes focused and she saw that it was Chara and Asriel getting themselves ready. She then saw the alarm clock on Kris’ bed telling her that it was a little past nine in the morning. Normally, this would be when she usually woke up.

Though she still felt groggy and more than a little slow this morning.

Probably the weed.

Noelle felt movement behind her. So, she glanced over her shoulder and saw that it was Kris slowly waking up as well. They were cuddled up against her while Susie was cuddled up against them in turn. Though it seemed that Susie was still fast asleep.

“What’s going on?” Kris mumbled through the weight of their own sleepiness.

Asriel sighed. “Me and Chara woke up early. So, we’re heading into town and getting some stuff done.”

“Grocery shopping, visiting your dad, Azzy wants to show me around,” Chara explained as they let out a yawn. “Though maybe we’ll hit up that diner he keeps talking about first.”

“What time is it?” Kris grumbled, burying their face into the back of Noelle’s neck.

Noelle smirked. “Nine in the morning.”

“You two are up at nine in the morning while you’re on vacation?” Kris asked, sounding equally sleepy and in disbelief of this fact. “Don’t you two know how to relax?”

Chara shrugged. “Never sleep well on beds that I’m not used to.”

“And I’m usually up at eight in the morning for work anyways,” Asriel answered, flashing a coy little smile. “Something that you’ll have to get used to after you graduate.”

“Kill me now,” Kris mumbled.

Though before they could protest further, Noelle could feel them breathing shallowly into her neck. It would seem that they had gone back to sleep.

Noelle could feel her desire for sleep slowly growing further and further away, the fogginess of the weed becoming increasingly distant. She reached out and grabbed her water bottle from the bedside table, cracking it open and taking a nice big sip.

Thankfully, it seemed that Asriel and Chara had nearly finished up with whatever they needed to get done.

Asriel’s outfit for the day was what he normally wore, jeans and a plaid shirt.

Meanwhile, Chara went for a more conservative choice than yesterday, wearing another punk band t-shirt and a pair of jeans as well as a thin canvas jacket over top. Still, they seemed like a force of nature with all of those piercings and tattoos still proudly on display.

“Don’t sleep too long,” Asriel warned. “I know mom really wants to catch up with you three.”

“We won’t,” Kris grumbled.

Noelle smirked and looked at Asriel, winking at him. “I’ll make sure that they’re up by ten, Azzy.”

“Thank you,” Asriel said, leaving the room with a wave.

Chara followed and carefully closed the door behind themself as they departed.

This left Noelle in an awkward situation, being wide awake before either of her partners but also tangled up in their collective embrace and unable to free herself easily. It was a situation she knew well, not wanting to wake them but also not sure what else she could do.

Or at least she assumed that her partners were still asleep.

Suddenly, she felt one of Kris’ hands start to move down from her stomach and slide under the waistband of her pajama bottoms.

“Kris,” Noelle hissed.

Kris smirked. “What’s up, babe?”

“We're in a small house full of other people,” Noelle chided in a hushed voice, trying to shoot them a glare but being unable to crane her neck around to do so. “So, please try and…”

She was cut off as Kris’s hand found its objective, their fingers sliding across her folds. They were teasing her, plain and simple, merely rubbing with no penetration.

“Then I’d suggest keeping your voice down,” Kris whispered into her ear before nipping at it with their teeth.

Noelle shivered and stifled a moan. “You brat.”

“I had a nice little wet dream about the three of us,” Kris said. “And now I can’t help myself. Unless you have any colours that you want to use.”

Noelle paused for a moment, biting her lip. “G-green.”

“I thought so,” Kris teased, unable to keep the amusement out of their voice.

They ground the tip of their finger against her clit, toying with it.

The action was enough to usher forth a hushed moan from the back of Noelle’s throat. She reached up and cupped a hand over her mouth, trying to muffle her pleasure.

Kris let out an amused little noise at this attempt and Noelle could feel her cheeks warm at their mostly silent ridicule.

“Shame that we weren’t dating back in high school,” Kris said. “Because then this would almost feel nostalgic. Fingerbanging you while one of our parents was in a nearby room. You have no idea how many times me and Catti or Zelda were nearly caught doing something like this.”

At the mention of fingerbanging, Kris pushed their fingers into Noelle’s lower lips, sliding two digits in all the way to the knuckles. They let them linger there for a moment before drawing them back out and doing so again and again, pumping their fingers away with no reservation.

“Fuck,” Noelle groaned.

Kris chuckled, the burst of breath tickling at the nape of her neck. “Better keep it down, little doe, wouldn’t want anyone else hearing us.”

“F-fuck you,” Noelle whined.

Kris snorted. “Not yet, maybe once Susie’s woken up, I’ll see if she wants to double team you. But until then I’m perfectly fine just playing with you. After all, I’m not some dumb slut who can’t keep her…” They pressed their fingers especially firmly into her, grinning so wide as they drew forth such a purposeful gasp from Noelle. “Voice down.”

Noelle clutched her face even tighter, hoping that her hand would be enough to muffle her voice. Though she could hear the hushed notes grow in volume, becoming noticeable in their intensity. She didn’t know if it was her own paranoia or reality but it seemed like they were loud enough that they echoed throughout the room and maybe even beyond it.

There was noticeable movement from downstairs as three individuals had a discussion and walked around the kitchen. They were so close and she knew that her voice had a way of carrying when she was in the zone.

Kris drew their fingers out and instead gripped Noelle’s little clit, rubbing it between their forefinger and thumb. The stimulation was electric, making a bolt of euphoric energy crawl up her spine and radiate outwards throughout her entire body.

“Such a shameless little animal,” Kris whispered right into her ear, chuckling. “Just like in the park, all she can think about is getting off where people might catch her. I bet you’d love it if someone knocked on the door and asked what that noise was.”

Noelle whined, hating how well Kris knew her.

Though before they could go on with teasing her, there was movement upon the bed as another figure started to stir. It was a heavy movement, far larger than either of them.

“What time is it?” Susie grumbled.

Kris snorted. “I don’t know, I can’t see the clock. What time is it, Noelle?”

Noelle tensed and drew her hand away from her mouth. She knew that this was a trap, could feel it in the way that Kris’ wolfish smile was pretty much burning into the back of her neck.

“It’s…” Noelle began and just like that Kris shoved their fingers back inside, firmly bottoming out within her. “FUCK!”

She went beet red and covered her mouth once again, flushing even more as she heard Kris snicker like an absolute bastard. At the moment, she could feel her submission fading as all she wanted to do was kick this pretty NBs fucking ass.

“It’s around nine,” Kris teased.

Susie snorted. “Are you two seriously fooling around this early in the morning?” She shook her head. “And without me?”

“Noelle couldn’t help herself,” Kris said.

Noelle made a muffled and angry noise that was utterly contained by her hand. A part of her wanted to shout at them but she knew that she couldn’t trust her words with those pesky fingers once more pumping in and out of her at a steady and unrelenting pace. In and out they ventured, driving her further and further into the depths of her own pleasure.

Susie sat up and looked down at her, grinning nice and wide. “She looks kind of cute when she’s trying to keep her voice down.”

“She really does,” Kris agreed.

They reached around with their other hand and slid it under her shirt. Their fingers softly trailed up her belly before cupping one of her breasts. They gave it a firm squeeze before playing with her nipple between their forefinger and thumb.

Noelle whimpered and quivered, closing her eyes.

“Back in High School, I remember sleeping over at her place one night,” Susie said.

Noelle exclaimed into her hand, shaking her head.

Not that story!

“And I was fingerbanging her so hard that she actually yelped,” Susie continued, snickering. “She was so loud that her mom actually came upstairs to check on us and…”

Noelle drew her hand away. “Bitch.”

Susie scoffed. “Is someone acting out?”

“I think she is,” Kris agreed.

“I think we might need to teach her a lesson about respecting authority.” Susie snorted and shook her head. “Can’t have our pet acting out like that. It makes us look bad.”

Kris nodded and drew their hands away.

Noelle was thankful for the brief respite. Though this thankfulness only lasted for a fleeting moment as the realization of what Susie had said dawned on her. The only reason Kris had stopped was because she was in trouble, and as she rolled over, she could see the less than pleased looks on both of their faces.

“Let’s not get too hasty guys,” Noelle said, trying her best to offer a reassuring smile. “I… I was just a little overstimulated is all. You know what that’s like, right?”

Kris snorted and looked at Susie. “Do you want her pussy or her mouth?”

“Mouth,” Susie said, nodding with such assuredness. “It’ll make it easier to shut her up if she gets too loud.”

The two of them started to move upon the bed with Susie inching back and getting out from under the covers while Kris climbed off of the bed entirely. Both of them then started to pull their pajama bottoms off, tossing them aside.

Noelle’s attention was on Kris as she noticed that their erection was already nice and hard. They smiled at her as they gave it a nice slow stroke to really show it off.

“On your back,” Susie growled.

Noelle squeaked but obeyed, laying down in such a way that her head was nearly resting in Susie’s naked lap.

Thankfully, some good news did come as she heard the door downstairs open and close as some people left the house. She could only hope that it had been everyone else because she had no hope of keeping herself quiet while getting double teamed like this.

Kris hummed and peered out the window. “Looks like Azzy and Chara are heading out.”

Or there could still be one more person left in the house who Noelle needed to be extra careful around.

Kris came back towards the bed and climbed upon it, moving themselves between Noelle’s legs. They quickly yanked off her pants before grabbing her thighs and lifting them up so they could align their cock with her glistening lower lips.

It was a little embarrassing to admit just how wet the foreplay and teasing had left her. Did she really have a fetish for the threat of getting caught?

Of course, she did. She probably had a fetish for everything at this point considering all the things these two had been teaching her.

She chuckled, garnering a look from both of her partners.

“Sorry, just… I’m kind of wondering if there’s any fetishes that I don’t have at this point,” Noelle murmured.

Susie smirked. “The wonders of exploring BDSM is realizing that a lot of your noes and maybes are actually yeses when you really think about it.”

“But enough chit chat,” Kris teased. “I want to fuck some doe pussy.”

Noelle gasped as she felt Kris ease their hips forwards, pressing into her with such ease. They didn’t stop until their entire length was embedded inside of her with their hips resting firmly against her backside. She let out a series of not so restrained moans as Kris drew back and started pumping away with a contented tempo.

She was aware that she was having difficulties keeping her voice down though it was so hard to focus on such things when her partner was actively fucking her.

“Here, let me help you keep your voice down,” Susie teased, flashing such a devious smile.

She lifted herself up and shuffled forwards, holding her pussy right above Noelle’s face. Her folds were already slightly wet though they didn’t linger there for long as she settled down and sat firmly upon Noelle’s complexion.

Noelle took the hint and pressed her tongue inside, swirling it around within Susie’s pussy. She continued to moan but it was now so muffled, barely a whisper with how little of it escaped through Susie’s smothering presence.

It turned out that Susie was far better at hiding her pleasure than Noelle, keeping her voice low as she grunted and mewed softly.

It was so hard to breathe with Susie settled upon her face but Noelle couldn’t help but love the sensation. It helped keep her focused on the objective, knowing that she was utterly at her girlfriend’s mercy.

“Hands on my legs,” Susie ordered.

Noelle did so, placing a hand upon each of Susie’s powerful thighs. She gripped them tightly, holding onto them for leverage.

“Tap once if you need air,” Susie said. “Tap twice if you need me to give you a break. Tap three times if you understand.”

Noelle slapped Susie’s thigh three times in quick succession. Then she focused the entirety of herself on swirling her tongue around and lapping away, hungrily demolishing her girlfriend’s pussy. She was glad that Susie was helping her have a well-rounded breakfast as she devoured her cunt without restraint.

At the same time, Kris continued to thrust into her, ensuring that their pace grew more and more forceful. They pushed deep into her with every single thrust, grunting as they clapped their hips firmly against her backside.

Soon Noelle could feel a thumb resting against her little button, toying with it. Though Kris showed some restraint, keeping things pleasurable without getting too rough with her. Still the action made her moan harder, which in turn, made her thankful for Susie’s presence muffling any notes that threatened to escape her lips.

“Not a bad way to start the day,” Kris said.

Susie snorted. “Not bad at all.”

Noelle could feel a warmth in her lungs and decided to address it, taping Susie’s leg once. And as promised, her girlfriend lifted herself up and off of her face. It gave her a chance to take a couple desperate breaths though that’s all she was allowed before Susie settled back down and smothered her under her heavy backside once again.

“Keep your voice down, pet, or I might not let you breathe again,” Susie warned, sounding deadly serious with her threat.

Noelle’s mind sparked as a little bit of legitimate worry seized her thoughts. The threat was effective as she channeled it into her performance, wanting to show what Susie had to gain from giving her the occasional mercy.

After all, an unconscious doe was also a doe that couldn’t demolish a full meal of pussy like this.

At the same time, she could start to feel Kris’ pace tarry a bit which made sense as she could feel her own fire of impending release kindling away inside of her. It was distinct from the fire in her lungs and much more tantalizing in nature. She gasped and groaned, moaning so fiercely into Susie’s pussy.

“F-fuck,” Susie groaned, her voice tainted by the husky edge of a thin moan. “She’s really going to town on me now.”

Noelle tapped her on the thigh again and Susie once more gave her room to breathe. Though like before she was only allowed a few moments to catch her breath. In that brief moment, she could see how wet Susie had become as she saw so many strands of fluid now linking the tip of her snout together with Susie’s lower lips.

Susie settled back down, soon enough, and once more Noelle continued on her wild dash ahead, fighting through breathlessness.

Noelle knew the inside of Susie’s pussy well at this point and she took advantage of that, dancing between all of the places that she knew would garner the most vocal of responses. And they worked, as whenever she touched them, a faint moan or groan came dripping forth from her companion, each a little louder than the last

She could feel the tension in her stomach growing more and more with every passing moment, corrupting her with a desire for release. Her hips rocked forwards as if they had a mind of their own, trying desperately to press against Kris. It would seem that she wanted even more of their cock inside of her, no matter how impossible that was.

Kris snorted. “Does my little doe want to cum?”

Noelle tapped Susie’s thigh and was given a moment to breathe. Though she also took the chance to try and offer a feeble pleading to her other partner.

“P-please let me cum,” she rasped.

Though before she could say anything else on the matter, Susie smothered her once again.

“Hey, I didn’t say you could talk,” Susie growled.

Even without her voice as a contribution to the melody, she could still hear that her partners were growing a little more vocal with every passing moment, losing themselves to their pleasure as well. Kris was grunting and groaning, moaning under their breath. All the while, Susie was also gasping and muttering hushed curse words with such regularity.

Kris snorted. “Then cum you dumb little animal. Maybe that’ll finally shut you up.”

They once more toyed with her clit, firmly stroking it as they continued to hammer away at her hole. This proved too much to bear as Noelle felt herself slip from the edge and plunge into the depths of such a euphoric climax.

She felt her walls cradle Kris even more tightly and could feel that their pace was starting to rapidly slow as a result. They were not left thrusting for long as they managed a couple more powerful pumps into her before clapping their hips firmly against her backside one final time.

Their seed came gushing forth with such vigour, filling her with their essence. It was divine to feel something like that as their fluids mixed together inside of her, creating such a pleasurable warmth.

Though Noelle didn’t ease up with her oral performance, not in the slightest, lapping and licking away without complaint. She could feel the fire in her lungs still festering, growing. Yet she didn’t let it stop her, pushing her tongue harder and harder through the burn.

A guttural growl escaped Susie as she rocked her hips, grinding her cunt against Noelle’s face even more forcefully.

Then her orgasm came as well as she barked a note of desperate pleasure. Her juices came flooding forth so quickly that they nearly drowned Noelle though she tried to guzzle them down with what capacity she still retained, enjoying them like some fine ambrosia.

Susie’s pleasure lasted for several long moments but even her endurance started to fade, dissipating. And once it had finally run its course, she lifted her hips away.

Noelle gasped desperately for breath, coughing through the sticky shroud of dragon juices that utterly plastered her complexion.

“Fuck,” she rasped.

Kris chuckled. “Have fun?”

“L-lots,” Noelle whispered.

Susie smirked and reached down, stroking her cheek. “Not going to lie, waking up like that felt pretty freaking nice.”

There was a noise at the door as the knob started to turn. In an instance, all three of them went pale with utter fear, each seemingly becoming a deer in the headlights and unable to move.

The door opened and Chara stepped in. “Hey sorry to bug you but Azzy forgot…”

They paused and were stricken with a similar shock, blinking at the assembled trio upon the bed. Each party was at an impasse, unable to move.

“His... wallet…” Chara finished.

Instead of leaving, Chara inched into the room and made their way over to Azzy’s bed, grabbing a leather wallet that rested upon the nightstand. They then shuffled back towards the door nice and slow as if any loud noises or sudden movements would spook any of the parties present.

No one said anything, not even a word. The tension did all of the talking for them, coating the room in a heavy awkwardness that would take awhile to dissipate.

Chara slipped out of the room and then closed the door behind themself, making sure to do so gently.

There was nothing but silence as the three figures on the bed remained motionless. They all shared looks with one another, wondering if that had really just happened.

“Did that…” Noelle began.

Susie nodded. “It sure did.”

Kris sighed before letting out a single amused note of laughter. “Well shit.”


Hey, y'all should join my Discord! It's multifandom, kinky, and queer as fuck.

 

Visit my website to see where else you can find my work, follow my socials, or support me on Patreon!

7