Chapter 19
213 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kinks: Light Bondage, Overstimulation, Mild Orientation Play, and Power Bottoming


Noelle watched Susie stare off into the distance, looking out upon the dusty roads of Cowboy Country. She touched a hand to the brim of her Stetson, adjusting it so that she could keep the ever-present sun out of her eyes. Her figure was striking, rugged and looking proper for this kind of environment.

The district was old-fashioned, made of small wooden structures which had been bleached white by the artificial sun above. Each building was a little box planted next to a dusty road with at least one horse tied up outside each locale. All kinds of different citizens walked around with the men wearing denim jeans and leather dusters while the ladies opted for simple gowns.

Susie surveyed the environment for a good long while before she drew a white stick out her breast pocket. There was a glimmer in her eye as she brought it to her lips in one fluid motion.

“Need a light?” a crow asked.

Susie scoffed and instead crunched into the stick of chalk, making it splinter as she grinded it loudly between her teeth.

The sight made Noelle feel extremely flustered, somehow managing to make her even gayer than usual.

What she wouldn’t give to be that piece of chalk…

This brutish action caught the crow off guard who instead used that lighter to ignite a cigarette that lingered between his own lips. It smelled acrid, filthy, not something that Noelle enjoyed. Yet, she tried to push this discomfort aside. It was only for a little while after all.

Instead, she focused on Susie and once more got lost in her thoughts about how rugged she looked in such attire. Noelle even wondered if her girlfriend would be willing to keep the hat on in the bed-

Another figure loudly cleared their throat.

Noelle looked back and sheepishly smiled at the cactus who sat across from her. She hadn’t gotten his name but she was pegging him regardless.

“You’re going to hate me,” she whispered.

The cactus smirked. “What do you got, little lady?”

Noelle smacked down her hand and the cactus looked at it, whistling as he did so. There was a jack, a queen, a king, and a five, an adequate combination which was made even more dangerous by the other queen that lingered next to the unattended deck of cards.

“Fifteen two, fifteen four, fifteen six, fifteen eight, two runs for fourteen, and a pair is sixteen,” Noelle declared, grinning with a carnivorous glee. She reached out and grabbed the little cribbage peg before counting off each of her points in quick succession. It was more than enough to secure her the win. “Good game.”

“You freaking skunked me,” the cactus grumbled.

The crow chuckled as he pointed at Noelle with his cigarette. “Where do you learn to play like that, Noelle?”

“My grandmother, on my dad’s side, used to play it whenever we’d see her,” Noelle explained, picking up each of the pegs and placing them back into their starting spots. “I also used to rope one of my neighbours into playing it whenever she’d come over.”

“Well, a deal is a deal,” the cactus said, reaching into his coat and drawing out an old and weathered wallet. He flipped it open and pulled out five dark dollars, tossing them onto the table. “Thanks for teaching me a little humility.”

Noelle grinned and took the bill, feeling Baba Holiday smiling down upon her from the heavens above.

She was about to offer another game but the doors to the saloon swung open, drawing everyone's attention towards them.

Ralsei stepped out, pausing to address the group. Of the three, he was the one who had adopted the attire of this district the most boldly. He wore a pair of jeans and a duster jacket with a beaten Stetson upon his head. On most monsters, the look might’ve been considered rugged but on him it just came off as more of a costume. It looked cute, maybe even adorable.

“Finished up with what you needed to do?” Susie asked.

Ralsei nodded. “Got what I needed from Sheriff Wyatt.”

Susie pushed away from the support that she’d been leaning upon. She then slowly stepped down from the balcony and started to head down the dusty street ahead.

Ralsei tilted his hat to the gentlemen before following after her.

“It was a pleasure,” Noelle quickly added, nodding to them before she followed along as well.

The cactus nodded back. “Feel free to stop by anytime that you’d like, lightner. I love the kind of woman who can peg me.”

Noelle smirked and grabbed her ornate parasol, opening it and using it to protect herself from the relentless sun above.

“This was always my favourite Dark World,” she quipped as she jogged to catch up with her companions.

Susie smirked. “Probably up there with the space one for me.”

“I really wish I had gotten the chance to go to that one,” Noelle muttered. “Sounds like you and Kris had a lot of fun.”

“Got to shoot lasers and fly spaceships, what’s not to love about that,” Susie said, grinning at the memories. She then looked at Ralsei and pointed her snout towards him. “So, what did you need to talk to Wyatt about?”

“Apparently there’s been a bit of a border skirmish between this town and the cyber district,” Ralsei explained, tilting his hat to a passing lady who curtsied for him. “Nothing too serious. At least, not at the moment. Though I wanted to make sure to nip that little bud in the head before anything bad actually happened, you know?”

“Being proactive is good,” Noelle said before she promptly frowned. “Still, it’s a shame that they’re not getting along.”

“Well… they’re from drastically different cultures that have never had a chance to interact before,” Ralsei explained. “There’s bound to be a little bit of friction between them. Still, it’s way better now than it used to be. Before unification you’d never even see citizens cross the boundaries. And now, well…”

He pointed to an oddly modern flatbed truck. There was a boombox darkner next to it who was currently loading it with various bags from a local shop. Both the darkner and his vehicle looked incredibly out of place, seeming to come from the supposedly rival district.

“You’ve done good work,” Susie chimed in.

Ralsei scoffed. “Honestly, it feels like half of my job is acting like a babysitter, stopping two children from going after one another. But… it’s good to see that it’s finally starting to pay off. Who knows? Maybe we’ll even have our first cross-district resident in a couple years.” He smiled, shaking his head. “Wouldn’t that be nice?”

Noelle was about to reply though it seemed that the babysitter was needed.

“Don’t any of you have the guts to play for blood!” a loud voice growled, shouting to the town at large.

Susie whipped around to the side and put herself between Noelle and the source of this noise. Though Noelle could still manage to peer out from behind her girlfriend, catching sight of the scene that was about to unfold.

A darkner, who looked like a stick of TNT, was screaming at a pair of Wyatt’s lawmen. Neither of them responded and just continued to walk on by, looking stoic and doing their best not to seem perturbed by the display.

Yet, another darkner, a gecko with his hand lingering behind his back, stepped down from his porch. He looked tired, old, maybe even a little sickly. But there was still a fire in his eyes, broiling away and just looking for a chance to engulf the world at large.

“I’m your Huckleberry,” the gecko chided, grinning with a mouthful of razor-sharp teeth. “That’s just my game.”

The TNT stick stepped back and reached for his hip, resting his hand upon the butt of his revolver. Together, the two foes started to circle around each other, taking purposeful steps and eying up the readiness of the other.

As the gecko turned away from Noelle, she could spot the revolver that lingered in his hand.

“Oh dear,” Ralsei whispered, taking a step towards the scene. “I should…”

Susie pushed out her arm, stopping him. “They’re armed.”

“Susie it’s not that big of…” Ralsei began.

“Well draw then,” the gecko snapped, stalling his circling so he could take an intimidating step forward.

Not that the TNT seemed like he would be cowed by such a simple gesture. He also took a powerful step forward, growling as he purposefully ran a finger along the weathered grip of his old revolver. It wouldn’t take long before it came snapping out of its holster.

Then something clicked in Noelle’s brain.

TNT was an explosive… a pretty unstable explosive. If video games had taught her anything it was that shooting an unstable explosive often caused them to explode in a very unstable fashion.

“Shit!” Susie yelped, apparently figuring that out at the exact same second.

She lunged and tackled both Noelle and Ralsei to the ground, covering them with her body.

Noelle yelped in surprise, crying out as she crashed to the soil. She couldn’t see anything as her vision swam, darkening as she was covered under a solid shield of monster flesh.

Soon a bang rang out as a revolver went off. A second went by, then two, then three… each clicking away with them shockingly still being alive.

In the end there was no explosion, nothing.

Had… had the TNT won?

Susie peeled herself away from them, blinking. “I’m still alive?” She then pushed away from Noelle and Ralsei, rolling away and giving the pair their vision back. As she settled upon the ground, she cackled, shaking her head. “No fucking way.”

Noelle ached. Hell, her entire body ached. It was likely that not a single inch of her flesh had been spared a bruising. Though as she looked past Susie, her jaw dropped.

Both of the darkners were okay and looking towards them. The TNT had a splotch of green paint upon his jacket but aside from that was no worse for wear. He honestly just seemed confused, scratching at his red complexion.

Ralsei groaned. “I was going to say that they’d switched to paintball guns recently.”

Susie looked first at the gunslingers and then towards Ralsei, then back again at the gunslinger, before finally settling back upon Ralsei once more. It took her a few moments before she settled upon her best take at a poker face, nodding to herself as she tightly pursed her lips together. “I… see…”

“Didn’t mean to scare you folks!” the gecko called, offering a cheery wave. “Just me and Johnny here having a little tiff is all.”

“Need me to go get a doctor?” the TNT asked.

The gecko snorted. “Some people claim that I’m a doctor.” He took a step towards them. “I could take a look at you if you’d like.”

“After how much time spent in the saloon?” the TNT then asked, rolling his eyes. “I think you’re a few ounces past practicing medicine, doc.”

The gecko shrugged. “Fair point.”

Noelle lifted her hands, causing a green ward to glow from her fingertips. “Don’t worry, I got this.”

She cast the green upon herself, bathing her entire body in its ethereal glow. This made the aches quickly leave her body and for her crumpled state to become considerably less crumpled. Her attention then turned to Ralsei as she bathed him in a similar glow, causing fifty hit points to be returned to him as well.

“Thanks,” Ralsei said, sitting up and brushing himself off. He then looked at Susie. “And thanks to you too, Susie.”

Susie scratched at her chin. “For flattening you?”

“Well, you did think that you were saving our lives,” Ralsei said as he offered a warm smile. “And that’s pretty nice.”

Noelle nodded. “Definitely looked cool and it’s uh…” She rubbed at her arm, blushing. “Honestly, really brave of you to risk your life like that in order to save us.”

“I mean, I need to look out for you two,” Susie chided, thumping a fist against her chest. “That’s what I’m good for, you know?”

The TNT chuckled. “If you’d like, I could actually explode next time.”

“No, no, no!” Ralsei frantically yelped, waving his hands. “That won’t be necessary.”

The TNT only laughed in response.

“Well, you folks have yourselves an amicable day,” the gecko said, flashing a toothy grin as he tilted the brim of his hat at them. “I’m going to take Johnny here out for a drink.”

“You paying?” the TNT asked.

The gecko laughed. “If you wanted me to pay than you should’ve been a little quicker on the draw, my friend”

The gecko sighed and shook his head. Though in the end, he took the lead as the duo walked away, leaving the three lightners in the dust.

“Head back to the palace and take a shower?” Ralsei asked, looking down at his dust-coated fur. The white was now a dirty shade of tanned brown. “I know that I really need one.”

Noelle and Susie both looked down at themselves as well, seeing that they weren’t in any better shape. So, they both nodded.

“Yep.”

“Sounds like a plan.”


“Where do you learn to paint your nails like this?” Noelle asked.

Ralsei grinned before looking down at his work, carefully adding little splotches of yellow upon each of Noelle's dark purple nails. His work was done with shocking precision, leaving each of her digits looking like a beautiful little canvas of the night sky.

“Just really liked doing it, is all,” he explained. “It’s like little art exhibits, in a way.”

Noelle nodded.

She felt the cool breeze of the palace’s chamber suddenly lick at her bare legs, reminding her of the nudity that was hardly contained underneath the damp towel that lingered upon her frame. And that nudity made her blush, realizing that while she may have slept with Ralsei, it was still a new and… foreign experience for her.

Yet, getting him to do her nails helped with addressing that divide, if only a little.

Sure, he was a boy and she was a lesbian… maybe… she thought so. But he was a soft boy, a comfortable boy to be around. It was hard to put down her exact feelings about this but there was just something about Ralsei which…

It felt weird to think about it but she felt oddly comfortable around him. More comfortable than she had with any other man in her life.

“How are you feeling, by the way?” Ralsei asked.

Noelle perked up, stirring from her thoughts “Pardon?”

Ralsei gave her hand a little squeeze as he moved onto the next nail, dotting the purple with even more little yellow stars. “Kris mentioned that you were taking your time together with Tasque a little harder than either of you anticipated. They seemed… worried about you.”

Noelle sighed. “It… hasn’t been great if I can be completely honest.” She looked at him and frowned before allowing her gaze to immediately flinch away, off the side. “I think I bit off more than I could chew.”

“Understandable,” Ralsei replied. “I felt the same way when I slept with her myself.”

Noelle cocked a brow. “You slept with her?”

Ralsei smirked. “Do you honestly think that I would pass up that sort of opportunity?” He hummed. “She is… really good at what she does but I don’t think I am much of a fan of what she does. Nothing against her, obviously, just she’s too intense for my tastes.”

“Yeah…” Noelle murmured, biting her lip. “I get that.”

“Just want to make sure that you’re doing okay,” Ralsei said, finishing with the last of his stars.

Noelle nodded. “I think that I will be but I need some more time to really think about it.” She snorted. “Worrying about my mother and my new major certainly isn’t helping with that either. Just a whole lot of really heavy things suddenly coming my way, one after another. Was honestly hoping that the sex would help take my mind off things but well…” She chuckled, letting out this grim burst of tired mirth. “Fat lot of good that did me, huh?”

“Anything I could do to help?” Ralsei asked.

Noelle sighed before she looked him in the eye once more. “I don’t know. Honestly, this is helping a lot as is.”

“Glad to hear it,” Ralsei replied, offering a warm smile. “And thank you for being so willing to let me test out a couple of my new designs on you.”

One of the chamber’s doors opened and Susie strutted into the room. Unlike the other two, she was currently using her towel to dry her hair off, leaving the rest of her body completely devoid of any protection.

Noelle had seen this sight a hundred times before and she would likely see it just as many times after. Yet, it never got old. She bit her lip and took in the view, appreciating every muscle and inch of flesh. Plus, it was hard not to glance at the sheathe which hung there with a heavy set of balls underneath.

It took a lot of effort but Noelle managed to tear her gaze away and look at Ralsei, seeing that he was also awestruck. There was even a little pink lingering underneath his fur.

Susie snorted as she looked between them. “Really?”

“Never gets old,” Ralsei teased.

Noelle nodded.

Susie smirked. “Well, I’m glad that you two appreciate my ass.”

She came over and plopped down upon the ground right next to them, doing nothing to hide even an inch of skin. Instead, she wound her towel around her hair, keeping it there.

“So, what are you dweebs talking about?” she asked.

Noelle sighed. “Tasque Manager.”

Susie’s cocky smile slipped, just a little, as she looked off to the side. “I see.”

Ralsei nodded. Instead of continuing with this specific topic, however, he showed off Noelle’s hand. “How does it look?”

Susie whistled as she looked back at the duo. “Impressive.”

“Thanks,” Ralsei said, flashing a coy little smile. “Maybe you should let me do your nails sometime.”

“I’ll think about it,” Susie murmured. “But don’t push your luck. Me and nail polish have never gotten along.”

“She’s impatient,” Noelle teased.

“I am not impatient,” Susie grumbled. “I’m just…” She motioned with her hand, obviously searching for the right word. “I just don’t want to sit around for like half an hour waiting for these stupid things to dry. Plus, nail polish just looks way better on you and Kris. You two rock all that girly shit way better than I ever could, you know?”

“I bet you’d totally rock it too if you gave it a chance,” Ralsei chimed in.

“Nah…” Susie scoffed. “I’m full of rough edges and shit. I’m here to talk about dirt bikes and rock concerts.”

Noelle snorted as she rolled her eyes.

“What?” Susie asked, playfully glaring at her.

“I’ve seen your playlists, babe,” Noelle chided, responding to that glare with a bratty little smile. “And I know you listen to more than just rock music.”

“That’s totally Kris’ fault,” Susie grumbled, scrunching her nose. “It was that freak who listened to nightcore on my phone. That’s my alibi and I’m sticking with it.”

“Uh huh,” Ralsei teased.

Susie huffed and leaned back, thudding down upon the floor. “Speaking of the freak, did they say when they’d be getting back?”

“Said around dinner time,” Ralsei replied. “Apparently Queen needed their help with something and well… you know how she can be.”

Susie nodded.

“In that case what do you two want to get up to?” Noelle asked.

Ralsei hummed. “Watch anime?”

“We could fuck,” Susie offered, glancing at Noelle. “I mean if you’re up for it.”

Noelle hummed, giving it some serious thought.

Was she really up for something like that? She didn’t feel as awful as she did last night but the concept still felt like it was going to be a little iffy to even consider.

“I…” she started.

Ralsei smiled at her. “It’s okay if you want to say no.”

“Totally,” Susie added.

Noelle hummed. “I don’t know if I’d really be up for sex tonight. That being said, I think that… like I would…” She rubbed at her arm, trying to get her thoughts straight. How was someone even supposed to phrase this? “Okay this is going to sound a little weird but… I’d like to watch you two going at it if that was okay with you guys.”

Ralsei and Susie shared a look before nodding to one another. They then looked back at her.

“Yep.”

“Totally on board with that idea.”

“May I suggest something else?” Ralsei then asked.

Noelle smiled. “Go for it.”

“Would you be interested in a little light bondage because I would love the chance to tie you up,” Ralsei said, screwing the lid shut on his nail polish before placing it aside. “Then maybe I could give you a nice toy to stim with?”

“How light are we talking here?” Noelle asked.

Ralsei hummed, drawing a hand along his own chest as he mimicked what he had in mind. “How about we start with a chest harness and figure out where to take things from there?”

Noelle pondered this and her brain didn’t hate the idea. In fact, a certain part of it seemed to really jive with the concept. Hell, if she was being completely honest, she may have actually enjoyed the idea immensely.

So, she nodded. “That sounds really nice actually.

Susie smirked and placed a hand upon Ralsei’s shoulder. There was a playfulness lingering in her gaze, a predatory glee that was just barely contained. “So, are you ready to get absolutely destroyed for Noelle’s enjoyment?”

Ralsei smiled right on back, not looking very perturbed by the threat. Instead, he got up and made his way over to the cauldron.

“It’s cute that you think that’s going to happen,” he quipped, standing next to the broiling brew. “But we both know who’s going to be topping tonight.”

Susie scoffed. “Me?”

“Nope,” Ralsei answered, knocking upon the cauldron and causing the magical broth to surrender a couple more gifts. These included a couple bundles of soft cotton cord and something that looked vaguely like the magic wand that Noelle would’ve had access to back home. “Just sit back and let me take care of you, alright?”

Noelle looked at Susie, expecting her to shoot down the idea. Though what she saw was her girlfriend actually pondering the concept, scratching at her scruffy chin.

“I’d be game,” Susie finally admitted.

Noelle hadn’t intended to suck in a breath but once the genie was out of the bottle, it sure as fuck was not going back in.

Susie must’ve picked up on this as flushed and looked away, hiding her reddened cheeks. “I don’t know, it sounds kind of nice. Plus, I honestly only really trust Ralsei not to fuck up something like this.”

“What about Kris?” Ralsei asked.

He came over and took a knee beside Noelle, placing both of the items upon the ground in front of her.

Susie sighed. “Nothing, just… they don’t really top as much as I do. It’s more like they…” She motioned with her hand, searching for the right way to phrase things. “They brat enough that it at least feels like I have to work for my dominance. Does that make any sense?”

Ralsei nodded. “Well, I’m glad that you trust me.”

“Just don’t talk about taming me or some weird shit like that,” Susie murmured.

This made Ralsei pause, lingering on that concept for a moment. Once it passed, he chuckled, giving his head a purposeful shake. “Come on, does that really sound like something that I’d say?”

“No but…” Susie sighed as she bit her lip. “I just… I don’t want to seem too vulnerable. I need to look tough for Noelle, you know?”

Noelle rolled her eyes.

Ralsei moved into a position behind Noelle and placed a hand upon her hip.

That weird little voice flared up in the back of Noelle’s mind. This was the same one that told her how weird it was for a boy to touch her like that in the first place. Yet, this voice found no purchase, being even dimmer than before. The prince was simply different from the rest and she was coming to terms with that.

After all, every rule had an exception. And in this case, the exception was Ralsei.

“Arms up,” Ralsei instructed, his command crisp, yet soft, feeling more like a suggestion than an actual order.

Noelle lifted them and felt him pull her towel away, tossing it aside. Instead, he embraced her from behind with one of his powerful arms. He then reached for the rope and grabbed two of the bundles. His actions felt purposeful as he ensured that she could see him handle the soft cotton, unwinding the separate lengths side by side before folding them both in half. One length was red and the other was black.

“Susie, I promise, I won’t think any less of you for bottoming,” Ralsei teased. “Taking it in the butt doesn’t like… subtract from your inherent dominance or anything.”

“I’m just used to weird dudes,” Susie grumbled.

Ralsei smirked. “And am I a weird dude?”

“Well, you are into feet,” Susie said, humming as she ran a hand through her hair. “But I guess that’s like a reasonable amount of weird.”

Noelle perked up. “You’re into feet?”

Ralsei shrugged. “I know what I’m about.” He nuzzled into the top of her head, just between the antlers. “Do you want a hoof massage after I’ve finished fucking your girlfriend?”

Noelle bit her lip but nodded.

“Would you be game for letting me kiss them while I do it?” Ralsei then asked.

Noelle snickered. “If you want.”

Ralsei drew the two ropes around her hips, circling them around once and then twice before feeding all of the excess cord through these two loops. It wasn’t a knot, in the traditional sense, but it still secured the ropes in place, being just tight enough to be snug but not so tight that there was any risk of being harmed.

With those in place, he then started to work his way upwards, splitting the black and red away from one another before weaving them around her upper body, working his way higher and higher with each successive loop.

“If you’d like, I could wear a collar,” Ralsei teased, now speaking to Susie. “Give you the leash and let you hold it while I fucked you. Probably help you feel more in control of the whole thing.”

Susie hummed and shook her head. “Nah, I trust you.”

“Glad to hear it,” Ralsei replied before directing his attention to the doe within his grasp. “How’s the rope? Not too tight?”

Noelle shook her head. “Where did you learn to do this?”

Ralsei anchored the black cord around her right shoulder before doing the same thing with the red rope and her left. Once these were in place he then began to work on an intricate crisscross pattern along the full length of her coat. His hands may have been large but they were surprisingly nimble, purposeful and careful as he handled her.

“I learned about it from one of the swatchlings,” he said, cinching another bind in the rope, putting a little more tension upon it. Like the prior ‘knot’, this was still within the realm of snug, being more than loose enough to still be considered comfortable. “It turns out that quite a few of them are into this sort of stuff.”

“Damn those dudes seem so uptight,” Susie teased.

Noelle smirked. “It’s always the quiet ones.” She giggled. “I’d know all about that.”

Bind by bind the harness continued to take shape, hugging Noelle’s belly and supporting her breasts. The boy was skilled in his art, never making it too loose nor too tight, always ensuring that it was done just right. And finally, after a few minutes, a full rig hugged her upper body, both looking and feeling utterly amazing.

Susie grinned. “You look great, babe.”

“Some of my best work yet,” Ralsei commented.

He drew away from Noelle and moved around her, taking up position in front of her. There was a glimmer in his eye as he took this opportunity to look her over. A tantalizing mix of pride, awe, and longing lingered in his gaze.

“Can I kiss you?” he finally asked.

Noelle looked him in his soft doughy eyes, taking in how pretty his complexion looked. His lips were plush and curled into a playful smile. His gaze was a piercing green, just brimming with care. Sure, it was a little weird to even think about kissing someone who looked so similar to Asriel but if Kris could overcome such a thing, then surely it was okay for her if she did the same.

After all, it was racist to assume that all goat monsters looked the same, right?

So, she nodded, offering her consent.

Ralsei reached forwards and cupped her chin, tilting her head up ever so slightly. He then leaned in and pressed his lips against her own. Their union started tender enough, playful even, just a little peck, a smidge of warmup between them.

Noelle realized that if she wanted more than she would have to take the lead herself. So, she parted her lips and pressed her tongue forwards, happy to see that Ralsei was doing the exact same thing. The two appendages soon brushed against one another, dancing and toying in that grey area where one mouth started and the other began.

“Cute,” Susie jeered.

Noelle drew back and giggled, looking off to the side. “That was nice.”

“You’re a good kisser,” Ralsei replied.

“You’re not half bad yourself,” Noelle quickly added, sticking out her tongue at him. “For a boy.”

Ralsei reached to his side and grabbed the magic wand, offering it to her. It was a gesture that was more than welcomed as Noelle took it and held the foamed tip against her lower lips. She was pleased to feel more than a little bit of moisture already upon them, soaking into the rubbery material.

With that taken care of, Ralsei made his way over to Susie, clambering over upon his hands and knees.

Susie grinned at him. “Where’s my kiss?”

Ralsei snorted and the two of them shared in their own union. Like before, it started tender enough, though it grew passionate far more quickly. Noelle couldn’t help but appreciate the view, loving the way that they came together at one.

She looked down at the wand and flicked it on, turning it up to one of its lower settings. The sensation of it rumbling away felt nice, ebbing through her lower lips and sending a pleasant tingle crawling up the full length of her spine.

Susie drew back from the kiss and laid down, resting upon the floor. She grimaced at how hard it was which prompted Ralsei to quickly get up and move towards the chamber’s bed.

“One sec, one sec,” he called, gathering together all of the sheets and pillows within his arms. He looked overburdened with stuff as he also grabbed a bottle of lube, lumbering over with everything in hand. “How about we make this a little more comfortable?”

He dropped everything in a pile and Susie started to lay them out, creating a comfy barrier between herself and the hardened floor of the palace. At which point, she laid back amongst the pillows and presented herself to Ralsei.

Her cock had hardened, a little, emerging from its sheath in order to stand tall and proud. As it twitched, she blushed, looking off to the side and glancing at Noelle.

“Hope you enjoy the show,” she teased.

Noelle smirked. “I’m sure that I will.”

Ralsei positioned himself between Susie’s legs, reaching out and collecting the bottle of lube. His own anatomy had started to stir, hardening and standing just as tall and erect. With care, he poured some lube onto his cock, working it evenly into his flesh.

Once finished making it slick, he then spared a ration for two of his fingers. He coated them in a generous amount of the stuff, not stopping until they were practically dripping onto the floor.

“Hey Susie,” Ralsei teased.

Susie perked up. “What?”

“You’re pretty hot,” Ralsei offered, winking at her. “I hope you know that.”

Susie scoffed. Though she was unable to hide the little bit of red which had now invaded her complexion. “Nerd.”

“Dork,” Ralsei shot back.

“Dweeb,” Susie chided, baring her teeth.

Ralsei’s response to that was to push these two glistening fingers against her back door, easing his way inside, nice and slow. The effect was almost immediate as Susie’s back arched and eyes widened. A thin moan escaped her lips as she bucked her hips into the air.

“Everything okay?” Ralsei asked.

Susie nodded quickly.

Ralsei seemed to accept this as he continued to work his way inside, inch by slow inch. This wasn’t a boy who wanted to rush things, that much was obvious. He took his time. Every motion being so purposeful and tame, spreading the slickness evenly around inside of her.

“I want to try anal,” Noelle said.

Ralsei smiled at her. “It’s pretty fun.”

He pressed himself all the way in to the knuckles, only stopping once both of them were wedged deep inside.

Though clearly, he was up to something as Susie promptly gasped, going wide-eyed. “What was that?”

Ralsei hummed and apparently probed at it again, drawing forth another hushed note of euphoria from the very back of Susie’s throat. “It seems that you have a prostate.”

“That’s wild,” Susie whispered. “What the fuck? Is that what it feels like?” She looked at Noelle. “This feels so weird, babe, you have no idea.”

Noelle smirked. “I bet.”

Ralsei drew back with his fingers and once more grabbed the lube, pouring more onto his hand. He now coated three of his fingers in the stuff before pressing against Susie’s pucker with all of them. This proved a little tougher than just two but her hole slowly started to concede, allowing him to slip these inside as well.

Susie’s voice refused to waiver as little growls and moans mingled together from the back of her throat. Her anatomy stirred at the sensation, starting to stiffen and grow even harder, really standing proud. In response, she reached down and idly stroked it, fluffing herself.

“You’re lucky that you’re cute,” Susie chided, biting her lip. “Or I’d bite your face off.”

Ralsei smirked. “No, you wouldn’t. Though speaking of cute…” He pressed his fingers inside, once again going all the way to the knuckles, managing to edge forth a fresh burst of euphoric moans from her. “You sound cute when you moan.”

“Do not,” Susie grumbled, looking off to the side.

“You totally do,” Ralsei teased.

He worked his fingers around inside of her for a little while longer, playing her insides like some sort of instrument which projected its music in the form of hurried moans and groans. A bead of something green oozed from the very tip of her cock, draining down along her shaft. It was thick, almost tar-like in its thickness.

Noelle felt an excited little heat inside of her chest. It was like being at the theatre but for porn, watching two intimate partners going at it. She ground her crotch against the wand, moaning to herself as she did so. Her voice soon rose to join Susie’s, being a soft companion compared to her girlfriend’s deep growls of pleasure.

Ralsei removed his fingers from Susie’s hole and once more squirted another generous amount of lube onto his hand. He worked it into his shaft, topping up what was already there and ensuring that the whole thing was left glistening by the time he was finished.

Once it was dripping, he reached out and grasped Susie’s hips, lifting them up and aiming the tip of his erection with her tight little hole.

Susie bit her lip, looking oddly bashful, maybe even a little nervous. As she looked at Noelle, her eyes widened and another burst of red entered her cheeks.

“You’re really not used to bottoming, huh?” Ralsei teased.

Susie growled. “Shut up.”

“It’s okay,” Ralsei said, patting her on the side. “I’ll make sure to take things nice and slow for you. How does that sound?”

He finally pressed forwards, pushing the speared tip against Susie’s hole. The prior warm up had done its job well, ensuring that she was well lubed and properly prepared for this. And as such, he managed to push himself inside, advancing inch by inch, just like before.

His progress was halting and his brow furrowed, little grunts escaping his lips as he repositioned himself and tried to find the best angle possible. It didn’t look easy but slowly he started to buck his hips, pumping away at Susie’s hole.

Susie started to moan, letting her pleasure out in a deep guttural growl. She still seemed bashful, for a moment, but at the very least she managed to look up at Ralsei.

Then, without warning, her free hand moved around to the back of Ralsei’s neck as she grasped a nice fistful of his long blonde mane. It was a little shift in their dynamic, a minor action. Yet, that little gesture made it obvious to all the parties involved that she was now holding his leash, one way or another.

“Harder,” she growled.

Ralsei nodded, letting out a pent-up little breath in response. His own moans were petite, compared to hers, tainted by pleasure.

He pumped a little more forcefully, pushing everything save for the knot inside of her. His tempo was swift, sporadic, and more than a little clumsy. It was obvious that this was unfamiliar terrain for him as well. Yet, he showed spirit, refusing to waiver in the slightest.

Again and again, he pumped deep inside, bringing her right to the knot with each successive motion. It seemed that they were both enjoying this, each of their voices devolving into a series of grunts and groans which mingled with the pleasured little chirps of euphoria.

“This is really hot,” Noelle whispered.

Ralsei snorted. “T-told you.”

Noelle drew the wand away from her crotch, pleased to see the strands of arousal which now clung to it. They were so plentiful, proving that the intense heat within her loins was legitimate. At this point the tension within her belly was practically broiling, begging for an excuse to come out.

Who could’ve guessed that watching her girlfriend get railed would’ve been so hot?

She didn’t deny herself for long, however, as she turned up the device and pressed it back against her lips. The vibrations were even more intense than before, managing to draw forth a legitimately pleasured gasp which stood out above the rest.

Susie smirked at her. “Been a while since…” She gasped as Ralsei plapped away inside of her. “Since you jilled off on your own, huh?”

Noelle nodded. “Kind of forgot how powerful these bad boys were.”

Ralsei drew back, holding just the tip within Susie’s tight little pucker. He steeled himself, panting for breath. His chest rose and fell in rapid bursts as sweat clung to his brow, threatening to break free and tarnish his complexion.

“Ready for the knot?” he asked.

Susie grinned and brushed a single talon through the fur on the back of his neck. “Let’s see what you got, big guy.”

Ralsei slowly eased forwards, once more taking things at a cautious pace. His initial progress was smooth, venturing across familiar terrain as he moved all the way down to the edge of his burgeoning knot. As this lump of flesh rested against Susie’s pucker, however, he paused, taking this moment to collect himself.

Susie’s grip tightened and Ralsei instinctively sucked in a breath.

“I’m not going to break,” Susie chided, flashing a razor-sharp smile. “So, stop with this foreplay and actually fuck me, you twerp.”

“T-twerp?” Ralsei asked.

“Err…” Susie used her free hand to scratch at her chin. “It sounded hotter in my…”

Ralsei quickly shook his head. “No, no, I dig it. I uh… I never got a chance to get bullied back in High School.”

“Oh no,” Noelle teased. “You’re missing out on developing all sorts of weird fetishes because of that.”

Ralsei looked like he was about to rebut with something else but Susie’s grip suddenly tightened. She poked at his hide with two sharp talons, applying just a little pressure. It was enough to indent the flesh though not leave any marks behind. Still, the boy bleated, letting out such an adorably pathetic little noise.

Susie scoffed at it. “Hurry up and knot my asshole, you freak. If you’re good, maybe I won’t shove you in a locker afterwards.”

Ralsei nodded quickly and did as he was told, pressing forwards and plunging that final little lump of flesh inside of her. It made an audible pop as it sunk deep inside, drawing him all the way down to the base.

Susie gasped at this, her grip spasming as her entire body quivered at this penetration. It was intriguing to see her strength fade and eyes widen.

Honestly, it was delicious to witness that slight slip in her persona. It felt taboo in a way, seeing that amazement that twinkled in her eyes. Awe-inspiring may have been the only proper way of describing her current expression.

Ralsei, for his part, shivered, cooing and idly moving his hips. He didn’t draw back, not yet anyways, merely rocking in place as if he wanted to.

“That’s…” Susie let out a string of pent-up laughter, running her free hand through her hair “Holy shit that’s something else.”

“G-glad you approve,” Ralsei whispered.

Noelle gasped and both of them looked towards her, their collective attention making her blush. She knew that she was supposed to be a silent voyeur but it was so hard to stay content with that considering how hot this exchange was.

“Holy shit babe,” Susie teased. “Are you getting off to this?”

Noelle bit her lip. “Maybe.”

“Do you like being a good little cuck?” Susie asked, grinning at her. “Do you like when I fuck dudes in front of you?”

Noelle’s eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat as her mind promptly short-circuited.

It felt like such an old saying at this point, repeated again and again. Yet…

Oh, hello new fetish.

Susie snorted. “Oh shit, did I hit the nail on the head?”

“Shut up!” Noelle whined like a snow leopard.

Susie looked like she was about to say something else but was promptly cut off as Ralsei drew back, pulling his knot out with a wet satisfying pop. He then pumped back into her, plapping away at a tamer pace. This tore away any logical thoughts from Susie as she soon started to moan. All the while, she stroked at her own erection, fluffing herself as her toy fucked her with passion.

“Good boy,” Susie growled, huffing. “Harder.”

Ralsei did as requested, bleating again as he picked up the pace. His hips went a little faster and then a little faster still, slapping away her hindquarters again and again.

Noelle turned the wand up by another degree, gasping and panting with euphoric glee. She could feel herself starting to approach the brink, teetering close to the depths of bliss. Yet, she hadn’t been instructed to deny herself.

As such, she turned the wand up to an even more intense setting. It sprung to life and rumbled with impressive fortitude, bringing her over the edge in a matter of moments.

She cried out, gasping as she came. Her juices gushed against the soft tip of the toy, soaking into it. Her jaw clenched as she rode through the motions, feeling her core give out and twitch as each successive wave of orgasmic bliss came one after another in short order.

“Keep going,” Susie gasped.

Noelle thought that she was talking to Ralsei until she noticed that her girlfriend was looking directly at her, grinning with a haggard glee. So, she nodded and turned the wand down to a more middling setting, touching it to her lips once more.

After one orgasm, they felt far more sensitive, brimming with a latent pleasure. It bordered on the realm of overstimulation, even this modest setting almost being too much to bear. Yet, it would be a cold day in hell before Noelle let her Mistress down.

Susie pulled Ralsei against her, burying her snout into the crook of his neck. She said something that was muted, barely a whisper.

Yet, Ralsei nodded and started to grow a little harder still, his hips now a blur, hammering his knot into her again and again. His breathing came forth in desperate bursts as sweat licked at his brow, draining along his complexion.

“Fuck,” he groaned.

Susie gripped tensed and she bit down upon his shoulder.

Ralsei gasped and went stiff, yelping as he was caught in these carnivorous jaws. It was interesting to witness all the stages of submission as they danced across his complexion, coming one after another in short order.

Was this how she looked when she entered subspace?

She could only assume so.

Though Ralsei was only stalled for a moment as he picked up his pace, pounding away just as firmly as before. He slammed himself into Susie, again and again, keeping up that steady and unrelenting tempo.

Susie moaned, letting out a deep guttural growl of pleasure. Her hand continued to stroke away at her shaft, going faster and faster with each successive motion. The way she quivered and quaked betrayed that she must’ve been close to that fateful little objective.

“I’m close,” Ralsei groaned.

“Just a little more,” Susie replied, sounding so haggard and pent up. “Come on… harder.”

Ralsei whined but gave it all he had, pounding away like a man on the run, slamming forward with such reckless disregard. His balls swung heavy under him and his hips clapped so loudly against hers with every single thrust.

Noelle whined, already feeling her body starting to approach the peak once more. She teetered upon the brink, whimpering as her poor body ached.

“Fuck!” Susie growled.

She quickly pulled Ralsei into a kiss, pressing her snouts tightly against his. Their passion was hungry, their pleasure mingling together along with their tongues. Her cursing was soon justified as her cock twitched and a strand of greenish-black goop erupted from the tip, plastering her belly. It was followed by another spurt and one after that.

Ralsei hilted deep inside, keeping himself locked in place as his own erection twitched. He shot his seed deep into Susie, filling her to the point that it even oozed out in a creampie.

It was such an alluring sight to behold, filling Noelle’s core with a strange warmth. Her own desires were rapidly mounting, swiftly approaching the brink for the second time tonight.

Ralsei and Susie stayed close to one another before slowly drawing apart. Both of them were panting for breath, looking more than a little haggard.

“Good boy,” Susie huffed.

Ralsei grinned. “Happy to serve.” He planted his hands upon the ground. “I’m going to pull out now, okay?”

Susie nodded, shuddering as he did so, pulling his knot free with a satisfying pop that was promptly followed by a crude suction. More of Ralsei’s cum soon came gushing from her gaping hole, staining his thighs as it drizzled upon them.

Slowly, they disentangled themselves from one another, pulling apart and giving each other enough space to catch their breath. Susie sunk into the pillows, closing her eyes while wiping at her brow. Meanwhile, Ralsei flopped upon the floor and did the same.

“That was…” Susie shook her head. “That was pretty fucking good.”

“Did you like being a bottom?” Ralsei teased.

Susie snorted. “No one told me that I was allowed to be toppy while I bottom. Wish I would’ve learned that a while ago.”

“I’ll make sure to let Kris know that they’ve done a bad job,” Ralsei teased.

“You’ll make sure to let me know what?” a new voice asked.

Everyone looked to the side of the room, seeing that Kris was waiting by the doorway, grinning as they peered in upon them. There was a large soft drink in their hand which they now took a loud sip from as they waved to the group.

“That you never top like this,” Susie jeered, glaring at them.

Kris smirked and gave their shoulders a shrug. “My bad. Do you want me to top you more often, you freak?”

“Fuck yeah,” Susie chided, thumping a fist against her chest. “And I’m going to bully the shit out of you while you do it.”

“Guys!” Noelle whined.

The wand was still pressed firmly against her crotch, just like she’d been ordered to keep it. The vibrations were potent and her poor hole was already overstimulated, leaking her lust upon her thighs in what felt like literal sheets at this point.

Kris looked at her and smirked. “Shush, little doe, the people are talking.”

“Hey!” Susie narrowed her gaze once more, thrusting a finger at Kris. “You can’t just walk in here and talk to her like that. I’m the one in charge of this scene, thank you very much.” She then looked at Noelle before smirking, offering the dastardly mirth that only a skilled domme could provide. “Turn that wand up another setting, little doe.”

Noelle whined so shrilly, doing as she was told and turning the vibrator up by yet another degree. The device rumbled to life, vibrating even more potently against her already tender sex. That pushed her beyond mere pleasure and into the tortured agony of overstimulation.

“But to answer your question,” Kris said, coming over and plopping down upon the floor directly in front of Susie. “I guess I don’t top you very often because you never showed any real interest in it.”

“Yeah, because I didn’t want you to…” Susie sighed as she looked off to the side. “Think less of me or anything.”

“Well, I wouldn’t,” Kris replied, placing their soda down. “I’d gladly…”

“Guys!” Noelle whined.

Kris rolled their eyes. “Can you believe her?”

“Right?” Susie teased, giving her eyes a pronounced roll as well before looking directly at her pet. “Fine, turn off the stupid wand if you can’t handle it.”

Noelle did just that, sighing in relief. “T-thanks.”

Susie nodded and then lifted one of her arms, offering a very inviting place for Noelle to come join her. An offer which she happily took as she crawled over, laying down upon the chaotic clutter of sheets and pillows as she cuddled up to her Mistress.

Meanwhile, Susie offered her other arm to Ralsei.

Ralsei slid over, accepting the initiation and cuddling up as well. He even extended a hand and offered it to Noelle.

Noelle looked at it for a moment before she took it within her own, giving it a squeeze. His grip was strong though comforting, being so fuzzy and warm.

Susie scoffed and looked at Kris. “Damn, you’re getting snuggle cucked.”

“Whatever will I do?” Kris teased, shaking their head. “Fuck, do we really need to head back tomorrow?”

“We do,” Susie said.

Noelle nodded. “We’ll be back during the next break.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Kris grumbled. “I’ll just…”

“You’ll still be able to email me,” Ralsei said, flashing a bright smile. “And I’ll make sure to keep you in the loop about what’s going on in town.”

Susie frowned. “Wish we could just open up a fountain in Homecity.”

“I would…” Ralsei snorted, bumping his head against hers. “Strongly advise against that.”

“I’m not even sure if I can open them anymore,” Kris explained, looking at their palms. “Think I lost that power when the other guy left.”

“Only a few more days of spring break left,” Noelle grumbled.

Susie nodded. “Still need to talk to your mom?”

“Yeah…” Noelle sighed. “Yeah, I do.”

“Regardless,” Ralsei said, giving her hand another much needed squeeze. “Let’s make the most out of tonight, right?”

Noelle nodded. “Right.”

“What did Queen need, by the way?” Susie asked.

Kris perked up. “She had a question about one of her MacBooks.”

Noelle cocked a brow. “What?”

“Said that she couldn’t figure out how to uninstall some sensitive files,” Kris explained.

“But she’s a computer,” Ralsei whispered. “That shouldn’t be an issue for her, right? Like just because it’s a Mac...”

Kris shrugged. “Said that she was only smart when it came to and I quote here: ‘real operating systems.’ Apparently only artists and hipsters knew how to help her with what she needed.”

“Weird,” Susie said.

Noelle nodded. “At least we have you for the rest of the night?”

Kris smirked. “So, what do you three want to get up to tonight?”

“More anime and tasty food?” Susie asked.

Ralsei nodded. “Sounds good to me.”

Noelle smirked. “Same.”


Hey, y'all should join my Discord! It's multifandom, kinky, and queer as fuck.

Visit my website to see where else you can find my work, follow my socials, or support me on Patreon!

4