Chapter 21
144 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fetishes: Overstimulation, Pampering, Nice Dom/Dommes


“So how did it go?” Susie asked as she wedged her hip through the front door, pushing into the house with a box of donuts in hand. She promptly paused as she noticed Noelle at the dining room table. “Ah…”

Noelle was numb, staring off into the distance, lost to her oh so recent memories.

Her mother was… her mother…

The horse.

“She’s been like this for the past hour,” Kris said.

They’d been a constant companion since she’d stumbled home, always by her side, holding her hand within their own. Their company honestly felt like the only thing that kept her tethered to this most irrational of worlds. Surely, without them acting as an anchor, she would’ve floated away as the laws of nature simply didn’t make sense any more.

“My mom is…” Noelle began, shaking her head. Nope, she apparently still didn’t have the strength to accept this reality. She felt like a character from an old horror book, presented with an unexplainable cosmic force and forced to raw dog this new reality with her poor mortal mind. “She’s…” The words fell away once again.

“Angel,” Susie whispered. “That bad, huh?”

She placed the donuts down upon the table and went over to the cupboards, opening them and grabbing three plates from inside.

“Were these the donuts that Rudy recommended?” Kris asked.

Susie nodded. “Got Asriel to help me pick them up.”

She returned with three plates and opened the box, presenting Noelle with three neat rows consisting of four donuts each. All of them were perfectly dressed, covered in either sprinkles, chocolate, or glaze.

“Thank you,” Noelle mumbled, blushing as she realized that she slurred.

Susie smirked and pulled out one of the sprinkled donuts, placing it on a plate in front of Noelle. “Of course, babe, least we could do.”

Noelle picked up the donut and took a cautious bite. It was a small thing but still it was a move in the right direction, helping to focus her on something else. The taste was rich and gave her some structure, pushing her mind towards a more productive train of thought. It was a slow journey away from the brink but she was doing it, one cautious bite at a time.

As she chewed, she noticed that both of her partners were looking at her. Their collective attention made Noelle smile sheepishly as she instead focused on the plate in front of her. She could feel a little bit of heat grace her cheeks. “I uh…”

“You don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to,” Susie said.

Kris shrugged. “Though I wouldn’t be opposed to knowing what the fuck happened since it got you to shotgun like four ounces of rum.”

“Kris!” Susie hissed.

Kris glanced at her and chuckled nervously as they instead focused their attention on Noelle, offering her a sheepish little smile. “Or uh… we can go at whatever pace you are comfortable with, babe.”

Susie rolled her eyes and reached into the box of donuts, plucking out a chocolate one which she proceeded to bite literally in half with a single powerful chomp. As Kris reached for the box, themself, Susie slapped their hand down, glaring hotly at them.

Yet, it seemed that a dangerously sad set of puppy dog eyes would be enough to allow Kris a second, more successful, attempt at grabbing one. Their choice was a simple glazed donut.

“It was the shopkeeper,” Noelle explained. “The guy at the convenience store. He uh… he just offered it to me when I was walking to see my dad. Said that I would need it for later.” She chuckled and then shook her head. “I suppose he was kind of right about that.”

Kris shuddered. “That dude always has me on edge.”

“Yeah,” Susie said, working her jaw. “The day before my mom passed away, he gave me a bunch of snacks for free. It’s like he knows that something fucked it about to happen. Has this like sixth sense for pre-emptive empathy or something.”

“During the Soul stuff, he used to give me black licorice for free,” Kris said, shaking their head at the memories.

Noelle blinked. “Black licorice?”

“Yeah, the Soul used to hate it but it just assumed that it was normal for me because the shopkeeper kept giving it to me for free. So, it went along with it,” Kris said. “Honestly, it was a pretty good prank if the shopkeeper was in on it.”

Susie frowned and looked between them. “Do you two think that he’s a cryptid or something.”

“Could be,” Noelle whispered. “Like… how else could he have known about Anthony? He must have some sort of supernatural power.”

Susie and Kris both perked up.

“Anthony?” Kris asked.

“Who’s that?” Susie then added.

Noelle cringe. “Right, right, I should probably explain what happened.” She reached out and picked up the donut she had been working on, taking another bite from it. It afforded her a few more seconds to get her story straight. “So, something happened when I was giving my mom the news about me wanting to switch majors.”

“Wait, you weren’t just acting like this because she took the news poorly?” Susie asked.

Noelle snorted. “I wish.” She motioned with her hand, trying to materialize the concept into words. It was hard, sluggish, taking time to make it real. “Me and mom got into an argument when I told her that I wanted to change what I was taking. I bet you two could imagine how that went.”

“I heard a few horror stories from Dess when she used to camp out here after getting into it with your mom,” Kris said, nodding.

Noelle lifted her hand, getting them to shush up. She drew in a breath and let it slowly, doing so again, and then a third time for good measure. This was an attempt to further buy time. She knew as much. Yet it was hard not to delay, trying to pretend what she saw wasn’t real.

In the end, however, this was an impossible feat.

“My mom has a new boyfriend,” Noelle said.

Susie blinked. “Huh?”

“I mean good for her,” Kris said, shrugging. “Could see how that would be a little…”

“And he’s twenty-three,” Noelle added.

Kris puckered up and simply nodded, obviously no longer feeling as confident with their anticipated selection of words.

“Holy shit,” Susie whispered. “That’s uh… yeah… I uh…”

“I think mom has a little rye left from when she was still married to dad if you want a couple more shots,” Kris said.

Noelle shook her head. “No, no, I just… it was kind of a whole lot to take in and I’m still trying to process what I really saw. Like… I just…” She sighed and picked up her donut, looking it over “It just feels like something my mother would never do.”

She bit into the donut, happy for the sugary carbs to help soak up some of the hot booze which was still sloshing around inside of her system.

“Yeah, I could see how that would weigh down on someone,” Susie said, reaching over and patting the top of her hand. “I don’t know how I would’ve dealt with something like that.”

Kris shook their head. “Yeah… me neither.”

“It kind of overshadowed the whole reason that I actually went through with all of this in the first place,” Noelle explained. “Like she didn’t take the confession well but it wasn’t like we could really have an argument when her boytoy was right there. It was just…” She laughed, letting out a grim note of incredibly dark mirth. “How do you handle your mom fucking someone your age?”

Susie shrugged. “I guess you don’t really come to terms with something like that.”

“At least not right away,” Kris added.

Noelle nodded and finished off her donut, reaching into the box and grabbing one that was covered in chocolate instead. Without waiting, she bit into this one as well, happy to feel that rich sweetness against her tongue. It was a million times better than anything she would’ve been able to get back in the city.

“How long do we have until everyone gets back home?” she asked.

Susie smiled. “A couple hours at least. After Azzy dropped me off, he said that he was meeting up with Toriel and Chara to do a little shopping. Apparently, Chara wants to hit up a couple of the local thrift stores because they have some of the best plaid shirts that they’ve ever seen.”

“They wear plaid?” Kris asked, cocking a brow.

Susie shrugged. “Apparently.”

Kris shook their head and looked back at Noelle. “So, how about we take these donuts up to our room and watch some Youtube or something. Maybe listen to a little music to help get your mind off things. Do you think that might help?”

Noelle nodded. “It might.”

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Susie beamed, flashing a toothy smile. “I watched this really cool video at work that I wanted to show you two.”

Noelle cocked a brow. “Oh?”

She got to her feet and moved towards the house’s stairs with her plate in hand. As she looked over her shoulder, she noticed that Susie and Kris both followed behind with Kris holding two plates and Susie grabbing the box of donuts.

“Yeah, it was about this dude who has some pretty serious Kris energy,” Susie began to explain.

Noelle snorted. “Kris energy?”

“Yeah, he builds this weird science machine and uses it to extract pure sodium from drain cleaner. He then makes it into a rubber duck,” Susie continued, snorting at her memory of it. “Like I said, he has some serious Kris energy.”

Kris scoffed. “How is that me energy?”

“Because sodium explodes when it comes into contact with water,” Susie replied.

Kris pursed their lips together and simply nodded at this. “Okay, yeah, that’s pretty me energy. Sounds like something I would’ve done back in high school.”

Noelle was the first to enter the Dreemurr bedroom, seeing that the vacation had not been especially kind to the venue. When they’d been kids, the space had barely stayed clean with two teens living in it.

Now that there were five young adults staying here, all of whom were living out of suitcases, it got so much worse. The whole space was littered with dirty clothing, opened toiletries bags, and about a thousand different cords for twice as many devices.

Kris tiptoed over the filth as they plopped down upon their bed, snatching up a remote from their bedside table. They aimed it towards a TV which hung from the wall, turning it on.

“Of course, if you two want to watch something different, I’m totally game,” Susie said.

Noelle shrugged. “I wouldn’t mind giving it a try. It sounds pretty neat.”

“It’s super neat,” Susie beamed, grinning as she tilted her snout towards Kris. “How do you feel about it?”

Kris smirked as they shrugged their shoulders as well. “I like explosions.”

Susie grinned as she went over to the laptop that was set up to the room’s TV, quickly jiggling the mouse and bringing it to life. She then went over to Youtube and put in the required search function to bring up the video in question. Soon, a monster who looked like a beaker full of chemicals was talking energetically from inside of a bathtub.

Noelle knew right away that this was going to be some good background noise.

She laid down upon the bed, shifting to the side in order to make room. She was soon joined by Kris who acted as the small spoon, settling into her embrace. A moment later, Susie also came over, cuddling her from behind. Honestly, being the meat in a doe sandwich was more than ideal, allowing Noelle to close her eyes and lose herself to the comforting press of two intimately familiar bodies.

“Taking a nap?” Susie asked.

Noelle nodded. “Just a little one.”

Kris yawned. “I could probably take a nap too. Wake me up when we get to the explosions.”

“Wow, sleeping through my Youtube videos,” Susie teased, shaking her head. “How rude.”

“We’re the worst,” Noelle murmured.

Kris snickered. “Guess you’ll just have to punish us.”

Noelle was sleepy, like really sleepy. Yet, as she closed her eyes, her active little brain decided to remind her that it was very much still there, just waiting for an excuse to flare up and cause her issues. It soon put her right back into her mother’s kitchen, seeing that horse strut into the room wearing a bathrobe… her father’s bathrobe.

A part of her wanted to scream at this memory though she refrained from doing so. Instead, she pursed her lips tightly together, trying to shove these toxic thoughts aside.

Why was her mother like this?

Why was Carol doing something like this in the first place?

It was so unlike her, so sporadic and brash. This was nothing like her mother usually was.

It just felt… well… it felt absurd, like something that shouldn’t have been happening in a rational world. She knew it wasn’t fair of her to critique her mother for finding someone new but it also didn’t feel right for Carol to be robbing the cradle in the first place.

“Noelle?” Susie asked.

Noelle cracked open an eye. “Huh?”

“Everything okay?” Susie added, rubbing at her arm.

Noelle noticed that both Kris and Susie were now looking at her, each of them seeming concerned. She felt a pit start to take shape in her stomach as she realized that she was the source of that worry.

“Why do you ask?” she asked.

Kris rolled over and embraced her as well, ensuring that she was further supported on either side. “You started crying.”

Noelle sniffled as she now felt the very real wetness in her eyes. “Huh…”

So, she was.

Susie kissed the top of her head, nuzzling her right between the antlers. She stroked her shoulder, tenderly petting her. “And you also started breathing kind of quickly.”

“Sorry, sorry…” Noelle sighed. “I just… I have a lot on my mind and my brain isn’t doing me any favours. You two know how it is.”

“Understandable,” Kris said, reaching out and interlacing their fingers within her own, squeezing her hand.

“Is there anything that we could do to help?” Susie asked.

Noelle bit her lip and thought about it, seriously pondering the idea. She honestly didn’t know if they could do anything to help besides just being there in the first place. Still, one idea started to push through from the very depths of her mind.

It was a memory of how they had helped Kris in the Dark World, after they had their confrontation with the Soul.

“Maybe sex might help take my mind off things,” she said, biting her lip. “Or at least, it’s worth trying, you know?”

Kris smirked and nipped at her snout. “Aww, look at our adorable little pet.” They flashed a rather bratty smile. “She’s already learning all of my coping mechanisms.”

Noelle snickered and proceeded to bury her face into the crook of their neck. “Shut up.”

Susie’s hand began to trail away from her shoulder and along her side, heading lower and lower, until finally she was at Noelle’s hindquarters. She dipped her bulky digits under the hem of her darling submissive’s skirt and squeezed her rump through just the thin fabric of her panties. The pointed tips of her claws were noticeable, prickling at her hide.

It was enough to make Noelle let out a pleasant little sigh in response.

“I can help with that,” Susie teased. “What did you have in mind?”

Noelle opened her mouth to speak.

“And you better not just tell me that you’re the sub and that it’s up for us to decide,” Susie added, scoffing. “But you weren’t just about to do that, were you?

Noelle promptly closed her mouth, flushing as she noticed that Kris had witnessed this indecision first hand.

“She was totally going to say it,” Kris teased, getting a mischievous little twinkle in their eye.

“No, I wasn’t,” Noelle whined.

Susie smirked. “Don’t lie to us, little doe.”

“Yeah, what would your Doms do if they found out that you were lying to people,” Kris chided, winking at her. “I bet that they would be pretty peeved.” They scoffed, whispering into her ear. “They might even have to punish you for it.”

Their own hand left Noelle’s as they instead traced it up her body, moving along her arm and past her collarbone before finally cupping her throat. They didn’t squeeze, merely threatening her as they tapped a single finger against one of her carotid arteries. However, it wouldn’t take much to make that threat a reality.

Their touch was electric, making the hairs on the back of Noelle’s neck stand up.

“Now I’ll ask you again,” Susie teased. “What does our pet want?”

Noelle drew in a breath, trying to starve off the desires of subspace and get her thoughts collected into something that may have passed for rational. Though in the process, she realized that these horny little ideas were the first pleasant thoughts that had entered her mind in a good long while. Maybe there was something to be said about this strange form of therapy.

“I…” Noelle drew in a breath. “I want to be overstimulated and treated like a princess.”

“Princesses don’t get choked,” Kris teased.

Noelle stuck out her tongue at them. “They do in my kingdom.”

Susie scoffed. “Can’t fault her logic.” She nodded over top of Noelle, gesturing her snout towards the bedside table. “Dreemurr, grab her collar.”

Kris smirked and pulled away from Noelle, removing their hand from her throat as they got out of bed. They made their way over to the table and reached into the top drawer, withdrawing a familiar band of leather from inside. The sight of it filled Noelle with a comforting vibe, making her shiver and purr in response.

Susie kneaded into her rump with one set of claws while she used the other to hold her firmly in place. Not that Noelle really needed the incentive to stay put. This was merely a nice addition, allowing her to feel Susie’s raw advantage in terms of size and strength. It was telegraphed perfectly through this one little gesture alone.

“Hey Noelle?” Kris teased.

Noelle blinked. “Yes, my Knight?”

“I’m going to enjoy making you cum again and again,” Kris teased, batting their lashes at her. “I’ve wanted to see how many orgasms I could get out of you for a while now.”

Noelle flushed. “Oh?”

“Me and Susie were actually betting on it,” Kris said, chuckling to themself.

Susie snickered. “I said that they’d only manage three orgasms in ten minutes.”

“I told her that I’d be disappointed if I couldn’t manage five,” Kris replied, snapping open the collar. They then reached out and carefully wound it around Noelle’s throat, doing so with a practiced ease. This was something they’d done a hundred times before and would likely do a thousand times after. As such, it wasn’t too tight as it slipped into place. Nor was it too loose, being comfortably snug as it fitted against their throat just right. “I guess we’re going to find out.”

Noelle flushed at this confession, biting her lip as she gave it some thought. The goal felt impossible. Yet, she had learned to never doubt Kris when it came to something like this.

Kris tested the collar. Even though such things were not entirely necessary at this point. After all, they’d repeated these motions every day for the last couple of months. Regardless, they ensured that everything was absolutely perfect, not skimping on their performance.

Yet, as they were in the middle of doing so, they paused and allowed their gaze to shift towards the TV. “Hell of a thing to get off too.”

Susie chuckled and glanced over her shoulder, shrugging at the display on screen. “I can put on some music if you’d like.”

“Nah, nah, I want to see if he actually manages to make that stupid duck,” Kris said, grinning. “Because I’m not going to lie, I kind of want to make one of them myself.”

They drew away from the bed once more, stretching their arms above their head. A shiver coursed through them, making their entire body grow taut as they unleashed a pronounced shudder. They worked their jaw while pacing back and forth, going through the motions with a reliable precision.

Noelle knew this kind of display and she knew it well. This was them adopting their persona, slipping into the domineering character that they wanted to play.

“Sit her up,” Kris instructed, sounding sharp as they nodded towards Susie. “And make sure that her hands don’t get in the way.”

Susie snorted and got up, bringing Noelle along with her. This new position had Noelle between Susie’s legs, resting in place against her girlfriend’s powerful frame. Her Mistress was easily able to exert dominance from pretty much every angle imaginable. She showed her commanding influence, easily enough reaching out and firmly grasping Noelle’s arms, squeezing them and pinning them tightly to her sides.

Not that Noelle had any intention of pressing back against her grip. She was content to be in this position, more than willing to obey and do whatever she was told. Her world began to narrow, her thoughts fading as they were replaced with a desire to be a good little object… a divine toy… the perfect little treat meant to be consumed by her betters.

“Are you ready to be pampered, princess?” Susie asked.

Noelle nodded quickly. “Y-yes.”

Princess… she liked the sound of that.

Kris came over and dropped to their knees beside the bed, reaching for the hem of her skirt and lifting it up. They whistled and it took Noelle a moment to realize that this was due to the pronounced damp spot which already coloured the fabric of her panties.

“Angel, babe, does it really only take a hand around your throat in order to get you soaked.” Kris scoffed, shaking their head. “I knew that you were a bottom but this feels stereotypical even for you.”

“Shut up!” Noelle whined.

Susie chuckled and moved one of her hands away from Noelle’s arm. She instead used it to cup her throat, resting her powerful claws against it. She didn’t squeeze, not yet, merely letting it linger there as if she wanted to confirm this theory.

And Noelle hated that she played right into it, instinctively clenching her thighs against Kris’ head. She could feel an intense shudder course through her body, a heat blossoming within her core and radiating outwards.

Kris scoffed. “Bottom.”

“Y-yeah,” Noelle admitted.

“Shame that I lost my equipment,” Susie quipped, stroking Noelle’s cheek with a single claw. “I wouldn’t mind fucking your face.”

Noelle giggled and said nothing on the matter. It would seem that her brain was already leaving her body. In its absence, a pleasured void started to take its place. This was an energy borne from instinctive and carnal responses. It was a black hole of rational thought which fed into an impossibly vast well of euphoric pleasure.

Susie sighed. “Oh well, I suppose that I will have to use something else to take care of that.”

“I could help,” Kris teased.

Susie snorted. “Not while you’re down there, taking care of her.”

“Fair enough,” Kris replied, reaching out and grasping the waistline of Noelle’s panties.

They started to tug them down, pulling them away from her lower lips. Noelle shivered as she felt beads of her moisture linking the fabric with her pussy, stretching out in heavy strands before snapping and falling to the material below.

“My Knight,” Noelle whined.

Kris scoffed and continued to draw them lower and lower, not stopping until they went down past her ankles. It didn’t take long before they held the dampened fabric in their hand. At which point, they looked up and met Noelle’s eye. There was the edge of something playful lingering in the fringes of their gaze, coyness positively brimming from within them.

“What are you?” Noelle began.

Kris smirked and held the panties against their nose, drawing in her scent, smelling her lust. The display made Noelle’s cheeks burn with an even more intense shade of deep red.

“Kris!” she yelped.

Susie scoffed. “Freak.”

Kris held the fabric there for a few long seconds, breathing in Noelle’s musk, nice and deep. They held it there for a little while before eventually casting the garment aside into a pile with the rest of their discarded and dirty clothing. There was an almost drunken quality to them as they once more pressed forwards, ducking under the hem of Noelle’s skirt. They didn’t wait a moment longer than was strictly necessary as they pressed their lips hungrily against her lower counterparts, getting that delicious essence right from the source.

Noelle gasped as she felt their tongue press inside of her, filling her cunt, swirling around amongst her folds. It was so nimble and firm, gliding around with an intimate familiarity. There wasn’t any caution or teasing, just a raw desire to please. It was brimming away within them, building higher and higher with every successive and increasingly purposeful moment.

She dug her fingers into the sheets, holding onto them for dear life as a powerful tremor coursed through her system. A constant chirp of pleasure escaped her, coming forth upon hushed breaths and potent little moans.

“Fuck,” Noelle groaned.

Susie chuckled. “Almost forgot that I was supposed to…” She inched her finger towards Noelle’s mouth, pressing a large digit between her lips. “Take care of that pesky little oral fixation that you’ve got going on.”

Noelle whined but instinctively started to roll her tongue around Susie’s finger, treating it as if it were a legitimate phallus. More than that, she hated being called out. Regardless, it was something which helped to sate her oral desires, if only a little.

Susie chuckled and offered a second finger as well, exploring her mouth with both. “Does our little doe have a thing for having fingers crammed into her mouth?”

Noelle tried to nod but Susie’s hand denied her the option. Instead, she made a wet note of affirmation. It sounded kind of like an extremely garbled and sloppy, ‘yes’.

One of the fingers went along her tongue, reaching for the back of her throat. The sensation felt funny, stimulating a part of Noelle’s body that she wasn’t even aware was ticklish in the first place. She could feel her moist breath curl around this digit, snickering as her moans caressed it.

Not once had Kris slowed in their own efforts, however, devouring her pussy as if they hadn’t eaten anything in days. They ravished her, pressing firmly against her cunt with all of their strength. Every little motion, each suckle and stroke from their tongue was paired with a fresh heat which smouldered deep within her core and toyed with her fragile mind.

There was a tension in her stomach, a knot of poorly concealed glee, mounting with every passing moment. It was so hard to focus on anything with Susie’s hand in her mouth, Kris tongue crammed inside of her, and the warm embrace of two familiar bodies pressed tightly against her own. This was the kind of space that a girl could learn to revel in, the sweet blissfulness of ignorance being such a kindly companion.

Susie’s other finger also started to explore, stroking at the inside of her cheek, brushing across those blunted herbivore teeth. She even reached up and stroked at the roof of her beloved’s mouth, making Noelle let out a sputtering giggle in response.

How was that spot even ticklish?

Susie scoffed. “Cute.”

She reached up with her other hand and cupped Noelle breast through her blouse, squeezing it within the palm of her hand. Her sharp digits kneaded into it, firmly feeling her up.

“You know what we’re going to do with you today?” Susie asked.

Noelle whined her response, being unable to speak or even shake her head. She hoped that her desperation got the point across regardless.

Susie brought her lips right next to Noelle’s ear, scoffing and sending a burst of her hot carnivorous breath brushing against her sensitive flesh. She was so large, so powerful, so utterly oppressing Noelle from every angle possible. She just seemed totally in control at this moment and Noelle couldn’t help but quiver against this relentless treatment.

“Me and Kris are going to make you cum,” Susie whispered. “And then we’re going to make you cum again and again and again.” She squeezed Noelle’s breast, roughly digging her claws into the material of her shirt. “And we’re not going to stop until you’re a mess who can barely even remember who she is. Do you…”

Kris drew back, panting for breath. “From where I’m sitting, I seem to be the only one doing work here.”

“Shut the fuck up, Dreemurr,” Susie grumbled. “It ain’t easy being all poetic and shit.”

Kris chuckled and then dipped forwards once more, pressing their lips firmly against Noelle’s sopping wet cunt. They didn’t delay in renewing their efforts, pressing forwards and swirling around amongst her folds. Their tongue lashed out at her inner walls, soon adopting a reliable pattern which danced between all of her most sensitive spots, flowing naturally from one to the next.

“Where was I?” Susie asked, pondering it for a moment. She then chuckled. “Right, I was about to tell you how I was going to make you cum yourself stupid.” Noelle could feel the smirk that she now bore, practically feeling those razor-sharp teeth against her ear. “But I think that I’d rather show you instead of telling you all about it. Isn’t that one of those like literary things that you need to learn about? You know, show don’t tell?”

Noelle whined.

“Holy shit,” Susie whispered, sounding legitimately awed by something.

Noelle paused and cocked a brow as she realized that this something wasn’t about her.

Kris also drew back as they looked up at Susie. “What?”

“Sorry, sorry… I just forgot how many times this dude nearly gave himself cancer making this video,” Susie said, shaking her head. “He has some determination.”

Kris scoffed as they rolled their eyes. “Oh, I’m sorry, I’m kind of a little too busy eating out our girlfriend to be watching some stupid video.”

“Really?” Noelle mumbled around Susie’s fingers. Though her question was reduced to nothing more than a slurred noise as it got tangled up from betwixt these invasive digits.

“Sorry, sorry,” Susie chided, chuckling softly to herself. “I uh… I got a little distracted by the background noise.”

Kris didn’t comment further and instead inched forwards, yet again. However, instead of going for Noelle’ cunt, they instead took her swollen little clit between their lips. They suckled upon it, prodding at it with the tip of their tongue. They lashed out at it, flicking this sensitive little bundle of nerves.

At the same time, they pressed two of their fingers against her hole, pushing them inside. They sunk in effortlessly, slipping into place due to just how wet she’d become. These digits explored freely and soon wiggled around inside of her. They continued at this for a few moments before growing rigid with Kris starting to hammer them into her sex, forcefully fingerbanging her.

Noelle’s voice rose, her pleasure barely constrained by the pair of fingers which still invaded her mouth. She screamed, actually hollered as she felt a sense of pleasure starting to catch within her belly, growing from a smoulder and into a proper flame. It burned brightly, fed by this most intoxicating form of kindling imaginable.

“Fffff!” Noelle slurred around those seemingly omnipresent fingers.

Susie chuckled and pulled her digits back, instead resting this hand upon Noelle’s shoulder. She brushed her lips against her girlfriend’s neck, nipping at the fur which lingered just above her throat. The gesture made Noelle tense, letting out a hurried little breath in response.

“Hey, little doe,” Susie teased.

Noelle whined. “Yes?”

She dug her fingers into the sheets below, holding onto them for dear life. They honestly felt like the only thing that was going to keep her tethered to the world of the living. It felt like she might float away if she didn’t have this to grasp a hold of and keep herself rooted.

“Do you want to have a mountain biking accent of your own?” Susie asked, kissing her throat.

Noelle lifted a brow. “W-what?” Then the reference came to her, clicking into place as she remembered the white bandage against Chara’s pale skin. So, she nodded, almost instinctively, to the promised threat. “Please.”

Susie didn’t need to be asked twice as she opened her jaws and latched down onto the side of her precious submissive’s neck, digging her teeth firmly into Noelle’s flesh.

The pressure was enough to make Noelle yelp, feeling her eyes widen and prey instincts flare in response. Yet, she knew that Susie was holding back, applying just enough pressure to hurt but not enough to injure, merely indenting her skin but not cutting into it.

Then Susie suckled, suctioning against her girlfriend’s skin quite roughly.

Noelle yelped, shivering. She felt herself grow so tense against this sensation. Her legs clamped down firmly against the side of Kris’ head but she couldn’t help herself at this point. At the very least, it didn’t seem that they minded as they remained firmly in place, lapping and licking, not delaying their pace in the slightest.

“Fuck, fuck, fffff-” Noelle whimpered.

The mountain biking accident lasted for a few long seconds, the moment dragging out. And Noelle had to admit that this was one of the most appealing accidents that she had ever endured, her entire form growing so impossibly tense against the ceaseless pressure upon her flesh.

The combined assault was enough to drive her back towards the edge, pushing her to the brink of euphoria. She was teetering upon the sinful precipice and just waiting for an excuse to make the plunge.

“C-close,” Noelle murmured. This was the only thing that she could really say on the matter, feeling a white-hot energy building deep inside of her belly. There would be no stopping her pleasure at this point, it was inevitable, a reality that was destined to unfold. “Please.”

“Cum for me, little doe,” Susie teased, her voice dripping with danger as she drew away from Noelle’s neck. “I want to hear you cum.”

Noelle didn’t need to be asked twice as she felt herself finally slip over the edge. Her entire body quivered violently as if a current had been driven through it. Her flesh grew so sensitive, feeling the electric tingle of Susie digging her claws into her breast, savouring the energetic sensation of Kris clenching her thighs and eating her out.

Her mind was frantic, her thoughts devoid of anything rational as nothing sapient seemed to even approach her.

“Kris,” Noelle whined.

She felt her sex shudder and soon that tension, which clutched at her core like a fist, released all at once. And with it came her orgasm. Her juices exploded outwards, crashing against Kris’ complexion in waves. It was surely enough to drown them.

Yet, they remained stalwart in their post, lapping her juices up like a puppy with a bowl of water.

Her orgasm gushed out in waves, ebbing against their face. It felt like an eternity had come and gone, like the cosmos above had been rearranged on some grand level, like generations had been birthed and died in the span of this explosive sensation. This pleasure was ceaseless, universal, infinite, and unending. It endured for a period of time longer than any written work could’ve possibly been able to articulate, it…

Okay, it lasted for like ten seconds tops.

But those were ten really good seconds!

By the end of them, Noelle panted desperately for breath as she thudded back into the soft embrace of the bedding below. Her brow was matted with sweat and her entire body tingled as little wisps of energy projected themselves from her flesh and into the bedding below.

Kris drew back and Noelle shivered as she felt the sheer amount of moisture which she had somehow produced.

“Holy shit,” Kris whispered. “You needed that, huh?”

“Uh huh,” Noelle murmured.

“Did our little doe like being pampered like a princess?” Susie teased, aiming for a spot right between her antlers as she planted an affectionate little kiss atop her head.

Noelle closed her eyes and nodded. It was still so hard to think straight, her thoughts frenzied and struggling to come back together. This was honestly a little nice, feeling all of those pesky little anxieties start to pop like little balloons inside of her head.

“Did that dude just build his own spot welder?” Kris asked, sounding genuinely impressed.

“Yep,” Susie replied.

Noelle opened her eyes and caught a glimpse of the oddity on display, watching as the monster tried to melt two pieces of aluminum together.

“Wild,” she whispered.

“Oh, look who has finally returned to the world of the living,” Susie teased, patting her on the shoulder. “How are you feeling?”

Noelle purred. “Much better, thanks for asking.”

“Honestly, she’s such a good little doe,” Kris teased, leering up at her. “And she looks pretty cute while she’s cumming her brains out.”

Noelle flushed. “Shut up.”

“I don’t think we will,” Susie replied, trailing both of her hands down along the length of her arms. “Our little doe deserves to know how smart and sexy and nice and pretty and good she is.”

Kris nodded. “She really is the best.”

Noelle whined. “Guys!”

She tried to cover her rapidly warming face but soon found out why Susie’s hands had moved along her sides. They clutched at Noelle’s arms, pinning them firmly in place and denying her the ability to hide her fiery complexion.

“I don’t think so,” Susie teased.

Kris smirked and kissed her inner thigh, still leering up at her with that same predatory smoulder lingering in the fringes of their gaze. “So, what are you thinking about?”

“Thinking about how good that felt,” Noelle replied, giggling as she squirmed within Susie’s grasp. “And…”

“Wrong answer,” Kris teased. Their smile grew a hint more mischievous, playful and daring in nature. There was a coy twinkle within their eye, a glimmer which betrayed that something coy and bratty was about to be afoot. “What do you think, Susie?”

“Definitely the wrong answer,” Susie replied, nodding resolutely.

“What do you mean it’s the wrong answer!” Noelle yelped.

Susie chuckled. “Because we’re supposed to be taking your mind off things. Which means if you’re still thinking about anything at all, then clearly, we haven’t done a good enough job of taking your mind off things.”

“Hopefully with a couple more orgasms we can smooth out all of those pesky winkles that your little doe brain has,” Kris teased.

Noelle shivered and closed her eyes, left speechless by this discussion. She didn’t know what to reply with. Though she realized that this wasn’t a decision or threat made with sound logic in mind. This was them messing with her, pushing her towards desperation and carnal fantasies.

Kris got up, stretching their arms above their head. They looked down at their shirt, seeing that the colourful print was matted with Noelle’s fluids. As such, they quickly pulled it off over their head, revealing their naked torso to the room. This fouled article of clothing soon joined the others in a pile of refuse, left as another piece of debris for a future load of the laundry to take care of.

They met Noelle’s eye and winked at her before reaching up and playing with their tits. The pair of them were so adorable, perky and perfect in every manner imaginable.

Yet, they soon let their hands slip away. Instead, they made their way over to their suitcase and bent over, reaching inside and plucking a magic wand out from amongst their collection. Without a thought they turned it on, causing it to spring to life and begin to vibrate.

“Damn this thing still has a charge,” they chided, glancing at their partners. “That’s honestly kind of impressive.”

Susie chuckled. “They make good products.”

She started to shift, laying down upon the bed while still holding onto Noelle tightly. This brought the little doe along with her, draping her across her Mistress’ soft, yet powerful, body. Those hands still remained pressed against her arms, denying her a free range of motion.

All Noelle could do was watch as Kris came over and clambered onto the bed, taking up position directly in front of both Noelle and Susie.

“Angel, you two are so cute,” Kris teased.

Susie scoffed. “I’m not cute.”

“Not usually but Noelle kind of evens it out and moves the collective dial in her favour,” Kris replied, scoffing. “You know what I mean?”

Noelle snickered. “What?”

Susie cocked a brow. “Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about?”

Kris flushed and looked off to the side. “I’m just trying to be cute!”

“And it was a valiant effort but I still have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about, you dweeb,” Susie chided. “Now hurry up and get this doe off. I want her brain mushy by the time this duck finally explodes.”

Kris glanced at the TV. “The fuck is he…” They shook their head and let the matter drop, clearly remembering that they had more important things to focus on. “I can just rewatch this later.”

Noelle bit her lip and looked up at them, feeling that excited little tingle start to take root within her, once again. There was something so wonderfully dangerous about them at this moment, that dastardly coyness barely constrained as it tugged at the fringes of their mouth.

And soon, Kris eased the wand forwards, pressing the vibrating foamed tip right against her lips. The sensation was intense, electric, ebbing throughout her form with a rapturous fury.

Noelle shivered and gasped, squirming amongst her lovers’ collective affection. Though she wasn’t given much freedom of motion as Susie kept her held firmly in place, barely allowing her to even move her arms.

With the first orgasm having been so recent, this sensation was far more intense than even that. Her pussy was still swollen and sensitive. It almost bordered on the realm of being too much to bear, dancing on that wonderful line known as overstimulation.

“How are you doing, little doe?” Susie asked.

Noelle whined. “G-good.”

“Oh damn, she’s still using words,” Kris teased, grinding the wand against her sex. “Maybe we should give her a bit more to help get rid of that pesky little tick?”

“I don’t know, she seems pretty stimulated already,” Susie said.

Noelle nodded. “This is good.”

This was apparently enough for Kris to drop the matter. Instead, they drew the wand upwards, brushing the tip right against her clit. As it touched this part of her anatomy, Noelle cried out, jerking forwards. The wand was relentless and oh so uniform in its intensity, stimulating Noelle far more violently than she had anticipated.

“Too much!” she yelped.

Kris snickered and turned it to a lower setting, allowing it to settle. They instead drew it down along the length of her lips. “Sorry… sorry… getting used to this thing.”

This felt far better, slow enough to have some foreplay. It began to add to the pressure inside of Noelle’s core, feeding it bit by bit. This was a slow boil, the tension easing upwards with every little motion that Kris took.

Noelle squirmed, whining so shrilly.

Susie chuckled. “You sound pretty cute when you’re getting played with. You know that, right?”

Noelle could only respond with desperate little noises, panting frantically for breath. Her eyes were wide with a semi-crazed quality. Once more, her mind had grown white hot and feral in nature. She was oh so desperate for any form of relief.

This tension built in a different way, coming quicker and far more intense than her prior climax. It wasn’t all relief, however, being mixed with just a little aching pain that built in tandem with her pleasure. It was rare to get two orgasms out of her in a single session, even rarer for them to come so close together.

“Oh, do you hear that, babe?” Kris asked.

Susie snickered. “Seems that our little doe has decided to go nonverbal.”

Kris chuckled, shaking their head. “Cute.”

They didn’t draw the wand away, however, keeping it there, pinned firmly in place. As such, they ensured that Noelle was once more pushed towards the brink with a rapid ferocity. This was a drive to the brink, a gesture designed to get her off.

Noelle squirmed, shivering as she grinded against the wand. Her entire form quivered and felt like it was going to lift away, floating into space. Yet, Susie was there to keep her anchored to the ground, denying her the freedom to just fade away into nothingness.

“Having fun, little doe?” Susie asked.

Noelle nodded quickly, squeaking some sort of response that may have been considered words. Though to her it was just an unintelligible collection of frantic syllables and desperate notes.

Kris hummed. “I think our pet has cummed herself silly. What do you think?”

Susie reached up with one of her claws, stroking at Noelle’s cheek. Her touch was tender as her claw drifted away and started to toy with a curly strand of hair which had fallen within range. “She’s kind of cute when she gets like this.”

“So cute,” Kris teased.

Noelle squirmed, whimpering and whining. She could feel that very real fire in her crotch. It was growing unimpeded, rapidly approaching the brink once more.

Yet, just like Kris had promised, they kept that wand there. This was clearly not a tease or a taunt but something actually done with the intention of making her cum herself silly.

“My Knight!” Noelle cried out.

Kris chuckled. “Yes, little doe?”

Noelle gasped, her eyes widening to the size of saucers. In a heartbeat… a moment… the blink of an eye, the dam finally burst. She cried out, feeling the second flood come gushing forth. It was no less intense than the first, coming forth in literal sheets and soaking into the material of the wand. Though this rubber foam was a poor sponge as it was soon overwhelmed by Noelle’s orgasm with her juices splattering onto Susie’s attire, soaking into the fabric of her jeans.

Yet, even something as rapturous as a flood had its limits, shooting out in a couple violent spurts before rapidly tapering off into little more than a sticky trickle. Still, even while brief in duration, this moment was still enough to leave Noelle’s body shivering, tingling with a poorly constrained glee.

She panted for breath, melting into Susie’s comforting embrace.

Kris thankfully drew the wand away, offering her a little time to recover. It was greatly appreciated, giving Noelle a chance to collect herself and approach something that may have been considered equilibrium. Slowly, she regained control over herself, grinning as she looked away from Kris and towards Susie.

“So, how are you feeling?” Susie asked.

Noelle giggled. “Like I just came myself silly.”

“That’s because you did,” Kris teased, winking at her. “It was kind of hot to watch.”

“Any lingering bad brain?” Susie asked, brushing a finger across her arm.

Noelle cocked a brow, trying to figure out what that was even supposed to mean.

Yet, such a voyage into her memories soon bore fruit as she remembered what she’d attempted to hide from. Regardless, not even this reminder was enough to send her crashing back to the depths of her despair. In fact, the thought soon popped, flittering away into the wind, lost amongst the afterglow borne from this fruitful moment.

Carol was a problem for a future Noelle to worry about, a Noelle who wasn’t being a pillow princess.

Kris chuckled and placed the wand aside. “Well, I’d say that our job here is done.”

“Damn we make a good team, Dreemurr. You get her to cum and I get to be an oversized pillow,” Susie joked, shaking her head. “Who knew it was going to be so easy?”

Kris got up and stretched, pulling their slender body taut. They shuddered like a cat before relaxing and smacking their lips together. Rather than sitting down, they instead made their way over to Asriel’s side of the room, opening one of his drawers and rifling around inside. It took them a moment before they pulled out a vape pen.

“Kris!” Noelle yelped. “You can’t just steal that.”

Kris looked at her and then at it before looking at her once again. “I mean the fact that I’m holding it says otherwise.”

“Well, you shouldn’t steal it,” Noelle grumbled, glaring at them.

Kris shrugged and pressed a button on it, bringing the stem to their lips and taking a pull from it. They then sashayed over and handed it to Susie who also helped herself to one.

Finally, she offered the pen to Noelle who looked at it with apprehension. She bit her lip and glanced up at Susie, unsure of what she should do.

“Just take the vapour into your mouth and not your lungs,” Susie explained, chuckling to herself as she flashed a knowing smile. “Trust me, you only make that mistake once.”

Noelle nodded and did as she was told, sucking upon the stem and drawing something into her mouth. It was warm and tasted vaguely of an extremely artificial cherry. She didn’t hold it for too long, however, letting it out slowly before handing the device back to Kris.

Her attention then went towards the TV as she noticed that the video had progressed to a section with a rainstorm.

“Wait, isn't he making sodium?” Noelle asked.

Susie nodded.

Noelle hissed. “Oh shit.”

“Yep,” Susie said, scoffing at the video. “Dude is pretty fucked.”

“Can we just skip to the part where he explodes the duck?” Kris asked, nuzzling into Noelle. They paused to furrow their brow and massage their temple between a forefinger and thumb as if nursing a headache. “All this science shit is giving me a migraine.”

Susie scoffed. “No, this stuff is interesting…” She scratched at her chin. “You know, Alphys would’ve had way more luck getting me into chemistry if she had done something like this.”

“I think my mom would’ve had her executed if she did this,” Noelle ribbed, snickering at the idea.

Susie shook her head, saying nothing to that.

It was strange, it almost felt like Susie’s grip had tensed, her posture growing just a little more rigid. There was something about her, something so minute that it almost felt like Noelle was imagining it.

Yet, it was still there, just a little bit of tension lingering in her persona that hadn’t been there before.

“Everything okay?” Noelle finally asked.

The tension grew a little more pronounced as Susie obviously realized that she’d just been busted. “Yeah, it’s… it’s nothing.” She sighed. “Just having a small case of bad brain, you know?”

“Want to talk about it?” Kris asked.

Susie scoffed. “Just… thinking about high school is all. I know I met you two back then but not every memory is nearly as happy.”

“I get you,” Noelle said, moving Susie’s hand towards her mouth so she could give it another kiss. “Would you like to talk about it?”

Susie pondered it, going silent for a good long while. The break in the conversation was filled by the sound of the monster on the TV nearly killing himself with chemical fumes. It did detract from the gravity of the situation… but only a little.

“Maybe later,” she finally said, scoffing as she shook her head. “I don’t really want to bother you two with my shit.”

“That sounds healthy,” Kris chided.

Noelle glared at them. “Kris!”

“I’ll talk about it when we get back home,” Susie quickly offered, reaching out and flicking the back of Kris’ head. “How does that sound, dipshit?”

Kris snickered. “I’ll accept these terms.”

“Just know that we want to help you,” Noelle said, giving Susie’s hand a reassuring squeeze. “You know that, right?”

“I do,” Susie replied as she smiled at her. “And I promise that I’ll be more open to talking about this shit once we’re back home. The last few days have been… well… a lot.”

“We’ll hold you to that,” Kris said.

Noelle nodded and flashed a cheeky smile. “There’s no escaping us.”

“Until then…” Susie tilted her chin towards the screen. “I want to focus on watching this dude blow his fingers off.”


Hey, y'all should join my Discord! It's multifandom, kinky, and queer as fuck.

 

Visit my website to see where else you can find my work, follow my socials, or support me on Patreon!

3