Under the Bleachers(R-18, Minor Intensity)
2.2k 0 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We wrap our arms around each other’s necks, pushing her soft lips into mine and mine into her’s. Opening my eyes slightly, I see her eyes are closed and she’s…very much enjoying this.

 

Holding her neck with my left hand, my right moves, snaking around until it comes to the bottom of her shirt before it violates the obfuscation the thin cloth offers. I pause as I feel her stomach.

 

It’s not as though there are abs, but it feels more as developing muscles that are taut and ready. She’s definitely worthy of being golf captain. I wonder if we could have sex in her uniform…

 

My hand continues its path until it finds the soft mounds it was looking for. In contrast to her stomach, her breasts, albeit slightly average, still have enough pillowy flesh to knead.

 

“Mmph…” Clara moans from her throat, lips still captured by mine. Mimicking me, Clara unwraps one of my hands and slides her hand into my shorts, past the white cloth panties, and begins rubbing the folds between my legs.

 

I break off from Clara, both of us gasping for air. “I…love…you…” I huff out, moving my hand over to her erect nipples, giving them a slight flick.

 

“Ugh,” she moans. “Same…” Her lust-filled eyes meet mine, and her fingers begin sliding faster. Pulling away my other hand, I mirror her and slip it into her shorts, finding the honey pot between her legs to be completely soaked. I’m not one to speak as I’m almost at her level too.

 

A more familiar warmth fills me, not the one of magic, but the other of many lonely nights in my room as I wallowed in a depressive sorrow. “I-I’m…” I choke out.

 

Clara glances to the side, light peaking through the bleachers with rambunctious noise of plastic balls still echoing throughout the room. Making an executive decision, she forces a kiss on me, muffling the moans we make as we orgasm.

 

Our legs give out as we collapse to the ground, leaning against each other to avoid laying on the floor. “Ha…ha…” I pant, exhaustion slowly being replaced by euphoria. I just had sex. Not actually sex since it was more of masturbation and making out.

 

But it was with another girl! A hot one, at that!

 

“So…” Clara gasps out. “What are we? I…know I agreed…to be your girlfriend…but you said you liked…other girls…too?” I close my eyes, collecting my thoughts. Honestly, I didn’t think I’d get this far, but now I need to keep this boat afloat.

 

“Yeah…” I answer thinking of a follow-up, but nothing comes to mind. A single moment, stretched to infinity as we both think of what to say next.

 

“Cool.” A soft voice replies, Clara’s, after but a second. “That’s cool. I guess I’m part of…some kind of…polygamous relationship?” Huh, she’s…much calmer about this than I thought.

 

“More of a harem. Though I wouldn’t mind anyone else having sex with each other. You’re the first…though…” The words just spill out; I can’t stop it. She seems so…calm…passive right now. I can’t figure out what’s in her head.

 

“Huh…okay. I’m down for that, I guess?”

 

I chuckle, a light, defeated one. “You’re taking this a lot better than I would’ve thought.”

 

She pulls herself up, only slightly, and shuffles around to face me. I twist my body to do the same but find that I must turn my whole body. She gives me a small giggle with a matching smile. God, she’s adorable.

 

“I—I do like you. I’ve…noticed you from time to time. The only girl that doesn’t pay attention to popularity or whatever a girl is wearing or if she’s already worn something before... It’s refreshing, and if you want a harem, then I won’t stop you.” Quickly, she leans close and whispers, “But remember me, okay?”

 

She pulls back, readjusting her clothes. I do the same as I mull things over. That went…remarkably well. I have a slight suspicion that my hypnotism played more than a minor role in it, but I’ll take it.

“I want to exchange phone numbers,” I blurt out. She pauses, contemplating it. Pulling out her phone, she says, “Sure.”

 

———————————————————————————————————————

 

We rejoined the group, nobody really noticing our absence. Clara and I decided to keep our relationship a secret until I have more weight to throw around…metaphorically. What I’m saying is that I need reputation.

 

But! I have a girlfriend now! Hehe, the first of many… My heart is doing a little jig in my chest, giving me weakness in my muscles.

 

[ Level up! Confident Swagger – Lv. 1 has become Confident Swagger – Lv. 2 ]

 

[ Level up! Minor Hypnotic Suggestion – Lv. 1 has become Minor Hypnotic Suggestion Lv. 2 ]

 

Huh. Okay. I can probably get some use out of—

 

[ Exception partially resolved! The Relationship tab of the Status Sheet has been reset. ]

 

[ Name: Aurora Rose

  Age: Error

  Error: Error

  Relationships:

            Clara Blair - Girlfriend

  Skills:

            Confident Swagger – Lv. 2

            Minor Body Manipulation – Lv. 1

            Minor Hypnotic Suggestion – Lv. 2

Physical Inspection – Lv. Max ]

 

Well, that concludes that! Clara is, officially, my girlfriend! Oh, I love her so much already! I felt her breasts and pussy before…I want to see them…taste them. I want to devour her. I also want to go on dates with her.

 

Go to a confectionary and share a cake with her. See a movie with her. I’d go to the golf course to watch her play. Maybe she’d let me swing her clubs, then laugh at me when I inevitably fumble and send the club flying into the air.

 

She’s already so cute in my fantasy. Now I can make it reality. With a little, or a lot, of sex in between those things. I wonder if she’s opposed to wearing more than just her golf uniform during sex. Well, first, I have to make sure she’d even want to do it with the uniform.

 

She might like the feeling that rough sex might have due to the friction.

 

Let’s see…Oh right, next class!

Oh, yeah! Two chapters in a day! Sometimes it's like this, other times I stare at a file on my computer for a month.

Anyway, first almost-sex chapter. I'd like to hear feedback for future chapters. I'd prefer constructive criticism.

Thanks for reading!

44