Prologue
651 4 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I opened my eyes the first thing, I saw was the moonlight in the middle of the night. I looked around me to find out where I was. As I recall, I was on my way away to do my mission, but why am I in the forest? Wait a minute, I feel something is off. Why do I think my eyesight is lower than usual? I can't shrink, right? Right?

I noticed there was something different about my body when I looked down, I saw a pair of small mountains there that I shouldn't have, and the little friend's disappearance below. I'm trying to digest the situation I'm in right now and trying to remember what happened before opening my eyes.

After a few minutes passed I remembered what happened, I was caught in the plane explosion. I don't know what caused the plane I was on to explode, being caught in such a big explosion wouldn't be surprised if I died. I didn't think that I would die when I was young.

What I didn't expect was that I easily accepted what was happening and this new body, I'm used to living as a woman while on missions, so I wasn't bothered by changing my gender to a female. I'm curious about how I look now, but there's something more important right now, which is deciding what I'm going to do from now on.

For now, I decided to look around, hoping to find a settlement. Not long after I found the river, I saw my new appearance for the first time. I can sum it up with one word “Beautiful”, with silver hair and blue eyes I decided on my new name which is “Edelweiss”.

25