Chap ?? – Everything has a beginning
350 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap ?? - Everything has a beginning:

 

[Location ????, Time 04;35 AM, P.O.V; Narrator]

 

We see a field that stretches for miles, the rain sweeps the red liquid on the ground, what look like gigantic trenches fill up like lakes with the falling drops.

 

In the middle of all this we see a tall silhouette almost two meters tall, around this silhouette what looks like bodies of people wearing clothes ranging from warlocks to knights.

 

The figure is sitting on top of one of the bodies looking forward, raindrops dripping down her body.

 

It stands there, still, as if waiting for something to happen.

 

Lightning roars, and now we have a better view of the scene in front of us.

 

The field we had mentioned is now visible to the naked eye, bodies on all sides, now the red from before, which was already too much, now paints almost every corner of the field...

 

The figure is sitting on the body of someone who looks like a 21st century soldier, green camouflage clothes, but without a helmet, his face would be said to be "common" in human society. But his expression is not something beautiful, pure terror, eyes wide open and bleeding, mouth open in fear, still breathing, his body ? Arms ? Broken. Legs? Turned inside out.

Only his chest and ribs where the figure rests are "fine".

 

The figure? Looks forward, while what she uses as a resting bench trembles beneath her.

 

White spiky hair reminiscent of a famous blue hedgehog even, sending a nice middle finger to the physiques, but the rain pulls it down a bit, bangs on her face are messed to one side or the other, her face not showing because of the shadow of her own hair.  Her back hair very long tied up in a way that Chinese would do, in a single long fringe.

 

Two pairs of horns stick out of the sides of his forehead, the smaller one forward, the longer and thicker one back.

 

Her body shows signs of intense battle, with muscles that put many in jealousy, sporting an eight pack a pretty thick stature, now bleeding at certain points, and now we see something that had not been seen before, a dragon's tail moving from side to side behind the figure impatiently, its length up to 150 cm, and almost as thick as her waist with its exit point being above her ass.

 

Her clothing what appears to be a black tight tank top that it's left sleeve turns into a full on glove with red details and in its knuckles have like metal peaces to hit harder it's red ruby highlights give a powerful vibe, she has a little jacket black with gold details that pull her Cup D breasts up, so they don't get in her way.

 

In her right hand a glove, separate from the tight tank top, same design as the left-hand glove, but this time is enveloped in some white and red dirty bandages, she has some in other places too, old scars apparently have re-opened all over her body.

 

Her pants resemble those of a martial arts fighter from the world of DB, and she is on bare feet, the mud and blood don't appear to bother her.

.

-==-=-=--=--=---=-==-=-=--=--=-=-----=----==--=-=-=--==-==-==-=-=--

[Place ????, Time 04;59 AM, P.O.V; Narrator]

 

Figure:{You lied...}

 

The figure speaks in a very deep but low voice, her voice a very thick tone for a woman even.

Spoiler

 It sounds like Caenis, from FGO

[collapse]

 

Soldier:{*shuddering* II-I AM NOT LYING!!, THEY WILL COME!!!! AND WHEN THEY COME, YOU!!! YOU MONSTER VA- GUHHHY!!!!?!?!?!?!

 

The figure puts more weight on the soldier, not letting him finish, starting a series of *CRACKS*.

 

The soldier whimpers until he shuts his mouth.

 

  Figure: {I've... got no reason..... to leave you alive....Agh.... So shut up before I...}

 

As if still learning to speak, the figure's voice takes long intervals to come out, reasonable as she has learned human language from her current fighters, and is now using the latter to learn more and gather information for a certain someone.

 

The silence is tremendous, only the sound of rain hitting surfaces and the occasional flash of lightning.

Until.

 

*STOMP**STOMP**STOMP**STOMP**STOMP**STOMP**STOMP*

 

What appear to be several horses approaching.

 

The figure looks in the direction.

 

A flash of lightning finally gives us a chance to see its face, with a smile even.

 

Yellow right eye that glows in the darkness with a scar that goes from her cheek to her forehead not hitting the eye itself luckily, its shape as if it had been cut upwards, ruby red left that like the right has an ominous glow.

Pointed shark-like teeth with a smile that many would not want to see, well-defined Face and ears that appear to be elf ears with a pair of simple gold earrings.

Spoiler

 Here: smilee

[collapse]

 

Figure:{Well....*Get up* Thank you....*look at the ground* For the cooperation....*STOMP*}

 

 

The soldier was no more...

 

 

7