Chap 2- Communication is hard
202 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 2- Communication is hard:

________________________

 

  A roar sounds around the castle, many would mistake it for a territorial animal showing its dominance, but for some it was quite different.

 

_________________________

{Location: Castle on the grounds of the Demon Forest; Time: 04:01 a.m; P.O.V 1st: Commandant and Chief scientist}:

______________________________:

 

The Boss enters the room, kicking the door and looking around comically.

 

  A girl with white silver hair, he is wearing her scientist coat like a superhero cape, her big light purple eyes looking around frantically, at the sides moderated-small demon horns pointed backwards,  clothes not even 1% appropriated, and a cross that looks like a keyhole in her neck.

Spoiler

Here: 9aff4f838fe20e5991e9c3f01111f253.jpg

[collapse]

 

Her eyes fall on the figure in front of the mirror speaking in a language of sounds? Noises? Roars at different frequencies? She didn't know nor understand.

 

The girl towering over the commander.

 

      '*whistles* She's a lot taller than before..... side effects?'

 

She thought of several possibilities.

 

The girl now noticed its spectator, goes in front of the commander, signaling with her hands and gesturing, trying to say something.

 

The commander didn't understand...until something clicked when the giant pointed to her skinny arms.

 

        "Food!!!!"

 

The commander almost screamed, and brought forward the dish she had prepared on the way, right before she heard something out of a theater of horror that was the roar that drove her here.

 

    "OKAY! Eat your fill, ya big gurl!"

 

She smiled as the other served herself, eating non-stop.

 

    "*sits down* And now..... I see you know some kind of language, Drakonoid maybe? I'll have to get a translator, hmm."

 

    As she watched the other eat, she gets an idea.

 

  She touches the floor with her hands and give a few knocks to get the other party attention.

 

    "*Points to herself* Mariie! *smile*"

 

    The girl tilts her head in a cute way and points to Mariie.

 

      "Mahw...iekl?"

 

Mariie laughs at what her name turned.

 

      "Close....close enough, *pfft* Close enough."

 

The girl points to herself and tilts her head.

   

        "Hmmm yours? Hmmm we want you to decide buuuut you don't even know the language, yet, but not having even a nickname would be inconvenient for everyone, sooooo for now *points at the girl*"

 

      "Welcome to the living subject 0037, but since you're the first to even act rationally,  I name thy *smugs*....."

 

 

          "Zero"

5