Chap 5.5- A sister?
116 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 5.5- A sister?:

____________________

{P.o.v Mariie's Mind.}:

____________________

 

    'Ya know, when they said I would be monitoring another experiment I was enraged, even more when they said they would be testing on a little Demon girl's body.'

 

      'Ye, she had black hair and red ruby eyes, she was beautiful.... but she had a cut in her eye... gruesome, like they practically stabbed her right eye...'

 

    'Just the stab mark left behind the gore..... why would someone do this? I know humans don't like the demon continent,  ops sorry they hate us, because of some shitty priest saying we're evil, and will rule the world... '

 

  'I don't care two shits about it, we're here, living our lifestyle peacefully,  and some shitheads just attack an innocent village, and kill them all, like who's the wrong here?'

 

________________

 

{A time later}:

 

    'We just fixed some of her body parts, I am used to this stuff, but it's still hard to see someone so small like this, in such a state.'

 

  'Now we wait.'

 

    'I'mma go drink something,  I need it.'

 

_________________

 

{Around the time Zero wake up}:

 

      I am here drinking my wine until N2, and N3 or Joe, walk in.

 

      When they open their mouths to say something,  everything shakes*ROAAR!!?*

 

    A roar coming from the direction I know very well. Activating my Skill  {Lighting Bathing} I rush full speed to where 0037 is.

 

  Reaching my objective I deactivated my Skill, and put on a smile, better be welcoming than sorry.

 

  I walk in.... Wtf.. I see a tall girl, about 190 cm(6'2ft) looking in a mirror, making some weird sounds....hmm.

 

  I try to get her attention, and she is like a curious child, looking at everything... Wait...don't fucking tell me...

 

  'SHE STILL A CHILD!?!?!?!!?!'

 

  Like now that she is alive again, she was at best 130 cm, now she's a tower.... well side effects it's.

 

  I talk with her, she don't understand anything, pretty understandable actually... But she talks Drakonik somehow, better get a translator huh.

 

  I give her some food, and tried to teach her some stuff.

 

  She's just a big Gurl, a big Gurl with sharp teeth and Drakonik features.

 

'I've decided! I will be the cool Sister! Yeahhh!'

 

__________________

(Some days later):

 

  'They grow so fast *sobs*, but seriously she grows fast in some terms, Like FAST, she is learning a lot after I got a translator but still with a broken speaking effect... another side effect? No, she talks Drakonik fluently.'

 

  'I've been having fun with her, she's literally  beeg kido, like even when using her Skill she as clueless as a kid with a bleeding nose.'

 

  'Teaching her stuff have been fun so far, and I will continue to do so... but her destiny being in the front lines.... I know it is for the future, but Zero being the child she is will be easily be convinced.'

 

  'That or she will punch Seno very hard, I taught her some attacks and, OH BOI, She's Comboing like a Truck Now!!! Wait... what's a truck? Anyway.'

 

  'Tomorrow Lord Seno and the loyal dog will come pick up Zero, I hope he goes easy on you, if he's planning something, little sister.'

 

 

 

 

Just a little POV of what Mariie was thinking

4