Chap 7- Lord Seno
123 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 7- Lord Seno:

 

_________________

{Location: Castle in the surroundings of the Demon Forest, Front of the castle; Time: 06:00 a.m; P.O.V 3st: Narrator.}

_________________

 

The foggy day starts, birds singing and- "*Yawn* I wanna sleep"

 

A very sleepy Mariie with pink pajamas, the day was just starting, truly a beauty of a da-   "*Snores* എനിക്ക് ചിക്കൻ വേണം°"

 

  A not sleepy,  but actually sleeping Zero, today was the said day, well they didn't know which hour Lord Seno would get there, so they got up earlier, Zero was standing and sleeping, how? Her tail was helping her be balanced, she trained it to use as a weapon,  so it's practically a third arm now.

 

    "You're luck Zero,  if I do that with mine, I will probably fall because It doesn't have any strength at all in it." -Mariie says while playing around with her tail.

 

  This goes for a while more, until Zero ears twitch,  and Mariie notices it.

 

  The big bubble that was in Zeros nose explodes with *pop*, waking her up a little

 

  While the big one was waking up, Mariie gets ready, changing to her usual clothes, and while fixing her hair she hears her student say.-"They...here."

 

  Mariie turns to the direction that she sees a carriage with two black horses carrying it.

 

  "Oh Satan, have mercy on us, I don't wanna see two people nuking each other..."

 

_____________________

{Location: Castle in the surroundings of the Demon Forest, Close to the gates; Time: 05:50 a.m; P.O.V 1st: Seno.}

___________________

 

      ' Interesting, I can feel your mana even though it is not unlocked, really fascinating.'

 

  Looking at Yuley I see him nod.

 

  'For the looks of it, Yuley is feeling it too.'

 

    "She seems quite stable, so the experiment was a success, Lord Seno."- Said Yuley, a boy with black spiky hair, and red blood eyes, a very handsome face, he likes to wear his Commandant clothes that are black with a bright neon green, he has two black horn going out of his forehead,  and carries around a katana on her sheath with the same palette of color of his clothes.

Spoiler

  Him:Yuley.png yep, Yuu, but I edited him  little.

[collapse]

 

  'The boy have been serving me for a couple of years now, pretty handy,  a little too on the line, but everyone has their own rights and wrongs I guess.'

 

  'Let's now see the situation, looks like 0037 really got a conscience, and was that of the little girl.... I know, I should have read the reports Mariie sent me... but I was focused on the front line, those stupid people keep doing what they do best,  stupidity after stupidity.'

   *Sighs*

  'Okay.....Ow she developed a Skill already to that level? Without a real fight and already get this advanced on such a Skill.... probably another one helping, a passive at that.'

 

  "Yuley, when you see her, come with something like 'You dare disrespect the Lord' or something, I need to see where she stands... don't want her to die as soon I give her a mission."-  I give the most serious look I can at him.

 

  The boy looks very conflicted, yes he likes respect where it's needed, but buying a fight with someone who didn't do anything?

 

  ' And that's why I choose him, he's just got some problems with 'respect this, respect that'  other than that, he's a pretty nice guy.'

 

    "I....I will try Sir.."-He tries to get some determination,  looks like he's telling himself that is for a better cause.

 

  'Still annoying when I don't do my reports.'

5