Chap 10.5- Will you do it?
72 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 10.5- Will you do it?:

________________

{Location: Mao Capital, Commercial Center; Time: 12:13 p.m; P.O.V 1rd: Zero.}

________________

  The old man said we would go for a walk...

 

  Now we're here in the middle of a place full of different people, some cute, some scary, but regardless of how they look they all give off the same feeling in tons, happiness, love, affection in general.

 

    And -'...I think I'll throw up....'- I run to a nearby trash can and throw out all my breakfast.

 

   ''Zero! Are you okay?!"- Mariie appears at my side, patting me on the back...

 

  "Too much...too much....*brlurgp*''- I throw up again.

 

I see Seno giggling non-stop, and Yuley eating an apple with a smile as if he had won a new toy from his owner...-'Heh...doggie.'

 

    I see Yuley flinch and look around with a frown on his face.

 

    I stand up, and look at Seno, he knew this would happen, someone as old as him absolutely is sure knew about these effects of my race...

 

  " You.... Knew''- I look at him accusingly.

 

    He throws his arms up as if surrendering.-''I just know that you are sensitive to emotions, not that you can get drunk on them.''

 

   I sigh, moving my head from side to side.

 

  Seno approaches me, throws a hand over my shoulder, and smiles.

 

  "Come on, don't get mad at this old man here, I'll buy you a qizza."-He says, pulling me through the streets of the capital. Once in a while the citizens give us waves, and some look at me lustfully... most of them are succubi, but Mariie almost kills them with a glare.

 

  We arrive at the door of a place with a sign that says 'Dom's Quizza's!'.

 

We enter, and everyone present at the moment looks at us with a smile.

 

I want to go home, this is too much affection for me.

 

  We get a VIP seat in a secluded place, the boss of the place is a nice guy, a big old mustache, a red beret, blue eyes, and quite muscular despite being quite chubby.

 

Well, let's see what they have here.

 

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm"'-I think, strong and loud enough that Yuley bumps my head with his cardboard.

 

  "Ooof!"-I throw him a glare, but he ignores.

 

  "Don't be `hmmmm'ing like an idiot, pick one already!" - geez, I point to cheese one, and he nods.

 

  As Yuley goes to ask what we want, Seno starts talking, Mariie looks on, tense?

 

  "Sooo 'little' Zero, I'd like to propose something to you, I wouldn't want to ask anyone something like this, but we really need it *sighs*''- He looks into my eyes seriously, he's not lying from what I can tell....well he could be and being damn good at it, the man isn't even a little insecure, he's just hopeful for something.

 

  ''I need you to go to the Front Lines, alone, if we send someone to help, then they would only hinder you with your level of growth, it is a matter of time and experience until you become a Warlord, and for such reason, that I ask as the Maou of this era *gets up from the chair and bows down*, that you help this Maou who needs to ask a child who was woken up not long ago, and is innocent to what is happening in the world around her, to help you I have nothing to offer since what is at cost is your life. ...''- After he bowed, my mouth and eyes opened the more he spoke.

 

  Mariie's head is down, emitting uncertainty.

 

  I look at the men still bowing, if Yuley were here, he would be freaking out.

 

  But as soon as the devil returns, he too...bows...wtf....

 

    "I, Yuley of Seraph, humbly request with my name on the line, as a citizen of Mao, and the Commander of Mao's forces, that you help us in this big lizard..... The plan is already done, all we need is you...'' He looks down, the same emotions as Mariie.

 

I take a piece of paper they normally use to wipe their hands, and write on it using mana on my fingertip, I almost set the thing on fire because of the heat, but it worked.

 

  "This place makes me nauseous, like all of Mao's Capital... but it's a good thing, they are happy, for me happiness is a strange concept, I get hyped when I train, thinking of new moves, new combos."- The paper runs out. I pick up another.

 

  " The emotions have been coming strange to me, but the happiness here is like the place Mariie described to me as 'Heaven', too much sugar,  walking here I could see it, people being themselves, being a hero of some type sounds fun. I will help. MAYBE I CAN LEARN MOR-'' I burn half the paper when I got hyped to learn more about Manas.

 

  Luckily, the others read it before I burned everything up.....

 

  ''Pfttttttt....''- Mariie starts laughing at my face, which was now black because of the burnt paper.

 

  Yuley and Seno follow, laughing not a second later.

 

*Sigh*....*smiles*

 

___________________

{P.O.V 3rd: Narrator}

___________________

 

  After the discussion, the Qizza arrived, Zero took a piece...and took a bite.

 

 That day a legend was born, [The Qizza Eater], Zero ate so much, that Seno thought he would go poor, even though he was a king.

 

 After they left, Seno took her to many places, to friends, bars, cafeterias, restaurants and anywhere else he could think of.

 

  At the end of the day, Zero played with some Semi-Kin and Onis children, lifting them up with her arms and tail and running across the grass in the park so as not to hurt them.

 

  Seno and the other two assistants just watch.- ''She really looks like a family sized child, hahahha!'' -Seno comments, while Mariie nods with a smug smile that scream 'obviously she's my lil'sis', Yurey just laughs, he will use that line in the future *evil smile*...

4