Chap 11.1- Humans
67 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 11.1- Humans:

_________________:

{Location: Capital Bliss, Human Territory, Church; Time: 03:33 am.; P.O.V 3rd: Shepherd Klaih}

_________________:

 

  We have started to activate the blood stripes within the church, my other brethren are probably doing the same.

 

  The deal would be that, the ten of us would summon ten heroes each, so that we would guarantee the extermination of these other impure, disgusting races!

 

The heroes having Lord Zeh's Gift will contain great power... for our cause to be effected with absolute certainty my brothers gave the idea of a little perception-altering magic, making them go against the demonic race,  because if they're to go by sheer will on their own, in an unknown world would be stupid on their part, but we need them.

 

  For this reason, we will make them see everything that is not human as monsters, effectively making them see the entire demonic continent and the others, as just a way to increase their powers.

 

The human race as the SUPERIOR race, there is no need for monsters, the world should belong to us in first place!

 

  And all this is possible thanks to Lord Zeh's Gift, praise be to him!

                        :----------------------:

 

(( -<Gift>- ■[The Hero of Humans]: The human who has been touched in his heart by Lord Zeh, or the Great GOD of Humans, is blessed with great powers, to put an end to the 'pests' that infest the world below, the god with his 'goodness' gives those who need such Gift, to complete their mission.

▪︎(Effects): Every non-human being is converted into power, everything depending on the strength of the 'monster', the gain varies with their strength.

▪︎(Extra Effects): Skill passive, {Hero} is gifted, giving a physical increase along with a growth up to five times greater than a human above ordinary.))

                          :----------------------:

 

  Such magnificent power!

 

  It will help us clear the demonic continent in less than a month if our heroes believe enough!

 

  I glance at the mirror in my quarters, tidying the rest of my clothes.

 

  The window is open, wind whipping past with a quiet sound.

 

The Lord is giving me a sign that there will finally be 'peace' in this world, defiled by the hands of those monsters.

 

  Perfect, now I can only wait for my brothers to get ready. *smile*''

 

 *Knock*-  ''Mister Shepherd, we just received confirmation from the Shepherds, Jall, Anil and Pohr, the others will be ready in five minutes according to their Magician message.'' - Looks like it will be much sooner than I expected.

 

  I step out in front of the mirror, open the door, and am met by a knight.-''Why, my thanks my knight, you may return to your post now.''- He nods with a 'Yes Sir', and walks away.

 

  Such a good child deserve to live in a 'clean' world.*Smiles*

 

__________________________

{Location: Dirt road, 20 km away from Capital Mao; Time: 04:00am.; P.O.V 3rd: Zero}

__________________________

 

  I made a small fire for myself under a tree, obviously taking care not to burn everything.

 

  I started walking after running about five kilometers away from the Capital,  to make sure that I don't get a flying Katana though my head.

 

  Now I'm here looking at the sky, the stars, the moon, everything is so beautiful. 

 

  Leaning on the tree trunk and seeing such a view, my stomach makes some noise, just in time to see what the do- I mean Yuley put in for me.

  "*Guah*"- I imagine if he putted only things I don't like.... He wouldn't… Would he?

 

I reach out to grab the bag full of parting gifts with a trembling hand, but-

 

  Pillars of yellow light descend from the sky, they are far, far away, but I feel that even at such a distance, I will somehow come face to face with whatever it is, eventually.

 

  "*frowns* Just let me eat in ,peace damn it.''- I mutter in Drakonik.

4