Chap 18- Everything Has Its Time…
51 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 18- Everything Has Its Time...:

___________

{Giant Crater; POV 1st Zero}

_____________

 

 I look at the pathetic figure that is in front of me right now.

 

  Half his body is just void black, bleeding a frown of rage and hurtfulness gaze craves holes on myself.

 

I need to end him, end all this.

 

He looks at me a goes a little back and forth, trying to speak.-"YoU.....*breathes * WiLL noT LeavE....UnpunisHed...HURtinG a GOD! DespIcAble!"

 

  He says between breaths of roughly trying to put that words out, I am not in a better state, half my body is unusable right now, I can't feel my right arm....

 

  I get in a stance putting my left arm back, prepared to swing with a straight punch.

 

The GOD looks at this and chuckles, but still gets in a strange position.

 

"I....will fight.... as you mortals do.... what you think?... My chances of winning are already low now...."- I look confused at him, until I feel his aura defenses go away.

 

 

My eyes widen, he's telling the truth from what I am feeling.

 

'A fist fight?..... What a way to end it all...'

 

I get ready, we are pretty even right now, both can't feel their right side, looks reasonable for me.

 

  I take the first step and he follows.

 

""AHHHH!""-We shout as we get closes and closer.

 

  He throws a jab, I send my own.

 

  An impact that sends a wave of air to all sides happens.

 

We struggle for who's stronger for seconds, but my power keeps going up, and I push him back.

 

He goes back sliding on the ground making craters holes where his legs are.

 

 Even through I am getting stronger.... I cannot bring that power out to its full extent....

 

"Heh.... Still going strong... after this you will do what lizard?"- He looks done.

 

"Nothing...."

 

  He looks at me for a second then understands what I mean.

 

"Oooh.... seems you will be truly a Legend here, the one who saved the world and took down a GOD, hmm, I will tell you what *smile*, next time, I will not lose like this..."- He rushes towards me, a little shakily going from one foot to the other.

 

I do the same.

 

  But then my right eye starts to get super blurry.

 

I stop for a second and smile lightly, and continue.

 

We get in front of one another.

 

He punches my cheek, my head is sent to the side.

 

I come back with one fist at his own cheek, but mine seems to hit a little harder.

 

*PAM*

 

I sent him flying, now looking at his body hitting the ground I can say, my vision in a minute or two will cease.

 

I walk towards him.

 

All will end today, I will be making sure everything goes.

 

Everything that shouldn't belong to this world, will go, in this day.

 

Will start a new era.

 

'I am being so edge right now*sighs*...whatever.'

 

*step*

 

*step*

 

*step*

 

*stops*

 

I look down at the GOD, or better, EX-GOD.

 

He's bleeding everywhere with mortal wounds.

 

I crouch down.

 

"Want...out... with...*makes a 'boom' gesture with left hand''- I tilt my head at him.

 

He still half awaken, but chuckles a little while coughing.

 

"Out as fireworks..... doesn't seem a bad way to go to my next incarnation...."- I nod, and pick him by the front of his face and jump up to the clouds.

 

As I go up the air hits my face.

 

I think about everything I have been doing.

 

My time with Mariie, and the others.

 

  When I got to that little village.

 

  The two other nice heroes I met.

 

There's still a lot of good in this world, and it will be even more.

 

We from the period of war need to go, they don't need us around, and even if needed.....

 

I stop at a good distance from the ground.

 

And look at the horizon, my hair goes wildly from one side to another as the strong winds pick on them.

 

My tail just lightly going from right to left.

 

The sun is going down.

 

"I.... I will not say sorry, neither you would accept it *cough*.... But know this, you have reached a level of one in universe time has someone got....you lizard, is the concept of  'Impossible' given form....*cough* Like, look, how the bloody hell you got me in this state in one fight?!?!? You're a living Cheat..."

 

I laugh at his dismay, but I am scared...

 

I.... I am afraid.

 

Of what's to come, but, I will go greet it, before it greets me...

 

I start to glow with my flames.

 

Them burning as hot as the sun right now, my little buddies have come a long way from just steam.

 

As I prepare...

 

I hear a scream from far away, thanks to the great evolving hearing I got after my vision got so bad, yep, now my left eye is going away too.

 

"ZEROO!!! WE'RE HEREEE!"-I will not look, I do not want to look...

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

'For the first time in this life I was given..... Let me be a little selfish...'

 

________________

{With Mariie}

______________

 

Mariie runs with everything she has yelling to the giant in the sky, but she stops.

 

Her •Manas Sense• activating, and she's looking at Zero.

 

Her eyes widen, her lil'sis was just looking at the sun direction with tears going down her face.

 

Her aura growing and compressing more and more.

 

But what made Mariie stop....was her sis appearance.

 

Zero as right now was almost completely destroyed, her right arm wasn't even there anymore, her eyes were just black sockets with little yellow dots on them.

 

She doesn't want to accept, but she knows, Her little giant already made her decision.

 

Steps coming from behind her stop.

 

".... The Legacy... She has reached it's peak, but from the looks of it..... Little Zero is the price she will pay...."- Seno looks solemnly, but he has a tear on his cheek going down.

 

*BOOM*

 

"DAMMIT, YOU UGLY-STUPID-LIZARD!! AT LEAST EAT WITH US!! I EVEN GOT YOUR FAVORITEEEEE!!!"-Yuley hit his feet on the ground, cracking it, as little drops hit where his feet were.

 

But as they were going to say more, they stopped.

 

Why? well...

 

Zero started to laugh, not an evil nor insane one.

 

But a legitimate happy one.

 

From others point of view, it must be strange, but for Mariie the world stopped at that instant.

 

Then as tears rolled down her face, she smiled with a huge snooze in her nose.

 

"She*hic*... She finally found it... what she wanted...."

 

What does she mean by that?

 

An objective.

 

Not a dream, but something she can thrive 100% for.

 

Zero had never had one, she was just a curious child going around for Mariie.

 

Never understanding anything, but at the same time learning it.

 

Truly a big kid in a big body.

 

*BOOOM*

 

Zero laugh faded a little, as her body and the GOD body started to burn.

 

"AHAHAHA!... CYA'LL!!!!"- She wasn't crying anymore because all tears were instantly turned into the hot flames.

 

First the GOD body burned to ashes, then seconds later her own body started to go to.

 

'I have found it...something that will help everyone..... being a Legend, one they'll fear as 'The one who took down a GOD', no one will start a war with such a title in Seno'a hands.... this world is safe is his hands, same for Mariie, Yuu, Prin, and you Zoh, have a good one yall....*fades to black dust*'

 

As her body goes away, the cries of a certain succubus echo through the battlefield.

 

This place in the future would be where the Real Hero would be praised, and the battle know as {The battle of Times}, would be known as happening here.

 

______1...

 

______ 2...

 

______4....

 

______6....

 

_____8.....

 

______10....

 

_______________________now:

 

{10 years later; Zerkia; Midnight; POV: 1st Mariie}

 

Today is making the tenth anniversary that my sis saved our ass.

 

Ya know, I still remember how she would go around asking stuff, trying to copy me, and ending up breaking a damn iron door in the process.

 

Her bickering with Yuu... dude was an ass for a whole month after her death, but now, having a kid and naming her Zerloy..... You get the point.

 

Seno unified the races, and after doing it he created Zerkia, a mixed city for all races, going from humans to dragons.

 

 Here we have even a huge statue of sis eating Quizz while smiling on it's center.

 

It has been peaceful, with everything happening, now we have kids inspiring to be as strong as the <God of Fighting> as they call her.

 

I give a little blow to the cake's candle I had put in front of the statue.

 

*CLAP*

 

While clapping my hands together in front of the statue I take a long breath.-"I HOPE YOU'RE DOING GOOD WHATEVER YOU ARE SIS! *sighs* I really hope everything is going good....."

 

"It's, she's a great fighter, she would never lose to such a thing as destiny ya know? Even if itself goes after her."-Yu come besides me walking slowly.

 

"*wipes tear* I guess you're right Yuu, but what I would pay to see you two bicker again *giggle*"

 

I start to leave as Yuu start to shout some things about how he was never bickering with anyone.

 

As I walk, I feel something, and I turn around, and my eyes go wide.

 

Behind the Yuu that's yelling at me, I see her back figure with a fiery figure in her body, she turns to me and smiles and fades away.

 

'I guess, she's going now that she did her job'.

 

"Take care, sis."

 

_________________

{????? Outside of reality}

__________________

 

*PAH* *PAH*

 

"NOW! We shall discuss the punishment of the individual,  018207290037000, or better known as Zero, for the following rule breaking deeds:

 

●Unauthorized receiving a {Gift}.

 

●Killing a GOD, completely, forcing his incantation.

 

●Ascending to almost Godhood in such a short time, and doing so, almost breaking the <{Balance}> of our realms.

 

●Having a skill that shouldn't belong to a mortal.

 

 ''We shall proceed to the Multiverse conference, and determine Ms.Zero's fate!''

 

*PAM*

5