Space
87 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up by the the the sound of people shouting, and stumping on the ground and the pain on my neck. I don't understand what was going on and everyone looked at me confused. 

I then notice someone familiar. He was skinny and has a blonde hair, blue eyes and smaller than anybody else. But he didn't just stand there like everybody else he offered his hand to me and helped me stand up.

I then Thanked him and sat on the infirmary so they can check what happened to me, while my mind just went blank. Staring at nothing and thinking where I am and why Steve Rogers was here. And I quickly thought it must be dream but no, I punched and pinched myself. The nurse who was tending me got surprised on what I did and asked why I did that. 

I then quickly stopped and smiled at her saying. 

"I'm dead"

"What do you mean you're dead idiot, you're here and I'm tending your wounds on how you fell just earlier" She replied.

She has a slender body, with curly hair, brown eyes, and an army uniform, she looked rather pretty. And I asked her something that I thought was pretty stupid

"Can I ask what is your name?"

She replied with 

"My name is Dorothy did you already forget Edward? You just asked me that after you enlisted on joining the army."

"Oh I did? How can I forget" replying to her while smiling and still thinking like an idiot. And she said my name is Edward and the army? I must be part of Steve's barrack. 

Then I stopped talking while I just lay down on the cot bed and thinking on how I got in this mess. I don't remember anything. Or rather how I died. My name was Matthew I rather lived an average life and a pretty decent childhood. My parents all did was work but my two other siblings was there to accompany me. When I was 18, I got into college started part timing, and my hobbies was reading manga, and comics. And I also liked playing video games when I graduated I worked as a Animator.

But when I rode the train to my work there was something that happened I didn't know what. Or who it was it was like ball of light or a person floating. I couldn't comprehend anything and then it's blank. I couldn't remember anything from there or anything in general.

Someone then open the tent of the infirmary it was Steve Rogers. He was smiling while walking towards me he then asked me something.

"How are you Edward? You know I was also surprised why you fell down. So is something going on?"

"Oh everything's okay Steve maybe I was just a little bit under the weather there." Replying while I smiled awkwardly 

"I get it, the army is tough with the training so they can fight wars and protect people. So get well Edward. And try again that's how I think." Steve left while smiling at me.

I sighed at what my current situation is. I'm nervous but I can do this. Or I can't but I need to do something to survive. 

[System activated by the host's will...]

1