Chapter 6 – Pewter Gym
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next Morning It was Ash's fifth Day on his journey and he was now 10 years and a month old.

After rigorous training, both pokemon grew efficient in the steel-type moves.

.........…..

As they were walking and talking suddenly a figure rushed out from the bush and pointed a sword at Misty. Ash saw this and got angry as he had vowed that he will protect his friends his eyes turned blue and he tackled the figure. That figure stumbled awkwardly and then an attack of thunder shock and gust hit him and he fainted on the spot.

Ash sighed but when he looked at the figure he was stunned that the figure was so young.

He glanced toward Misty and asked "Hey Misty is becoming an Assassin a trend"

Misty replied still shivering "Don't know "

"Okay" Then he carefully went towards him and searched his pocket and found a familiar item a Pokedex.

"Hmmm, he is a trainer " he opened the dex and pressed a button.

"D – rank trainer Samurai Wong if this dex is lost then it is no use to you please return it to the nearest league building"

Misty was confused "Is samurai a name or profession"

"Don't know we could only wait till he wakes up"

Then he tied him and started to train his pokemon by increasing their coordination as it was a new thing made of a team battle.

............….

After an hour Samurai woke up.

"Where am I and Who are you ?"

Ash looked at him and spoke, "Who are you?"

Then he remembered  everything "I am challenging pokemon trainers from pallet"

Ash asked uncertainly "With sword"

"Ah no that is called the style of entering "

Ash looked at Pikachu and he nodded because pokemon can detect lies up to some point.

"huh, showoff" And then he untied him.

Ash "Want to battle"

"no need you will defeat me easily"

"Huh "

Then and a high-pitched scream came and again everyone was stunned.

"Misty we are not battling"

"Run beedrill swarm is coming"

"Huh, beedrill swarm….. WHAT RUNNNNN"

Ash took his back and Pikachu climbed on his shoulder and the trio started to run.

.......

On the way, after some time the swarm caught up "Hey Misty Use your pokemon to wet them and then Pikachu full powered thunderbolt"

"Good Idea"

Then she released Staryu "Staryu use water gun wide range " Then a spray of water washed all the beedrills they were first stunned because they thought the attack will do damage but nothing happened they relaxed and then they got the biggest shock of life and everyone fainted.

Samurai shivered [good I didn't battle him]

Ash [Should I catch one Nah I have got a flying type for Bug so let's keep it for later]

...........

After parting with Samurai Ash and Misty walked down the route Ash challenged some trainers for Warmup before battles and won all of them and Pidgey has gotten a lot stronger than before.

.........….

  At dusk, they caught the sight of the stone city and ran till they came to a stony area and panted.

Misty "Civilization after Four days"

Someone mumbled something.

"Huh Ash did you say something"

"No. But whatever I will challenge my first gym tomorrow "

"Kid Brock is no pushover" A voice came.

"Huh who"

"Down here and you are standing on my Merchandise"

"Huh this rock"

"Yes "

Ash and Misty got down and the man extended his hand.

"5 dollars for resting"

Ash and Misty nearly coughed. Then Ash gave the money and the man spoke "Brock is no pushover "

Ash was a little angry "Hey mister we have trained for this specific gym "

The man sighed "Huh whatever come with me."

"Okay"

Misty "Brock is a good breeder too right"

"Yes."

It was only seven but when they reached the gym was closed.

Ash asked "Gyms are opened till eight right"

Man "Yes but Brock goes home early to serve his brothers and sisters as his mother works far away and his good for nothing farther left them alone.

Ash looked at him suspiciously "How do you know so much about him?"

Man [sharp-witted boy] {Hell anyone could tell that leaving Anime Ash}

"Are you that good for nothing old man"

"huf yes"

Suddenly Ash kicked him hard and his eyes turned Red "Do you know how he lived these days and handled his brothers and sister? It is still good that he didn't come to find you. You could at least help him ." After venting his anger for a few minutes he calmed down.

"Sorry"

Flint had a pitiful appearance and Misty was thinking [Uncle Red had the same temper as him]

...............…..

The next morning after rest Ash was eating breakfast with Misty. Then Ash suddenly spoke

"Hey Misty Coming to the museum I heard that someone was speaking of reviving ancient pokemon yesterday"

"Yup and I am interested in it too"

"Okay then after the gym battle we will go"

"Okay"

.........

Ash went and took a deep breath and knocked on the gym door. He felt excitement for the first time in his life as this was his first official battle.

Then the door opened and a voice came "come in"

Ash went inside and saw a Boy of 18 years standing opposite him he had brown hair, tanned skin and a straight face.

Ash Spoke "I have come to challenge you "

Brock first looked at Ash then at Misty and was startled but Misty signalled him to keep quiet.

Ash didn't see any of this and then Brock spoke "Your Pikachu is still in his growing stage You should go and train first"

Ash replied as Brock was only giving advice "I have trained for you especially"

"Oh ok Let me see how much have you trained"

He looked at Pikachu and thought Pikachu from his Aura was only D – rank no hiding his aura good strategy but it is not allowed why didn't misty tell him]

Ash saw this and smirked mentally [He fell for it Good I asked Pikachu to control his Aura]

Misty on the side sighed [Battle has not started but Ash had Already lost]

.........…..

Ash vs Brock

Judge "This battle is for boulder badge between Gym leader Brock and Challenger Ash from Pallet town"

"The challenger can substitute pokemon but the gym leader cannot It is a two versus two battle"

"Trainers release your Pokemon"

Brock "Go geodude"

Ash Quickly scanned the Pokemon

"Geodude ......."

Ash "Go Pidgey"

Brock [Huh he is using Pidgey does he know type chart, maybe Misty had informed him but he forgot]

He shook his head.

"Geodude Rock throw "

Medium-sized boulders hurled towards Pidgey.

Ash smiled "Use a Quick attack to dodge them then lift the dust"

Pidgey surrounded itself in white energy and dodged the rocks and flew close to the ground to lift the dust.

Brock [what are you doing]

"Pidgey You know what to do"

"Geeeee"

Then something shined in the dust and metallic sounds came and Painful wails of Geodude.

Brock "Steel .. stell wing"

He looked at Ash [Did he use Tm Ahh what a rich boy But this is not over yet]

"Geodude Dig"

"Dude"

Then he disappeared underground.

Ash was startled [Why did he use Dig]

Pidgey was Also confused.

Misty [Ash has a strong will, good pokemon but his mentality is naive.]

She then looked at Pikachu and sighed. [he is too dependent on Pikachu]

Between this Brock smiled "Use rock throw"

"Oh noo Pidgey dodge" Ash cried but it was late.

Pidgey dodged a rock but the next hit her and due to type advantage it did the damage and then more six rocks hit home. She fell to the ground.

Ash "Pidgey are you okay"

The judge was about to declare when a white light came from the battlefield and a bird of 3 feet flew in the sky and panted a little but happy that she evolved and only she knew that she only hatched a month ago.

Ash "Good Pidgeotto you evolved"

"Ottooo"

Ash "Which moves do you know which could damage him underground"

Pidgeotto smirked and then flapped her wings and the surrounding temperature rose.

Ash saw this and smiled "Heatwave"

........

Misty [Pidgey no she evolve too early, ]

........

Brock was startled but he was not out of options and smiled

"let us compare who has more endurance, use rock tomb " Brock replied Geodude's eyes glowed and rocks formed around Pidgeotto which was nearly impossible to escape and due to forced evolution she didn't have enough stamina left.

Ash saw this and returned Pidgeotto because he knew it was impossible to win "I concede, Take a  rest and leave rest to me and Pikachu Right buddy"

"Pika" The Pokeball then wobbled a little.

Brock smiled seeing this [He cares for his pokemon But how will he deal with this]

"Geodude we will continue."

Ash knew his next pokemon and looked at Pikachu who nodded and went inside.

Brock was again confused but this time he did not make any comments

"Use quick attack"

"Rock throw"

"Climb on them"

Pikachu skilfully climbed on the rocks and jumped high in the sky.

"Now Iron tail"

Brock [knew it]

" Dig"

Ash tensed [shit] he was thinking then a reckless plan came into his mind.

"Pikachu Iron tail on the ground"

Pikachu was doubtful at first but still acted and then he also smiled.

Misty\ Brock [What is he planning]

Then as Iron tail hit the ground an earthquake occurred.

Brock was stunned "A Pikachu using an earthquake"

Misty [What is inside his brain who uses earthquake like this]

Geodude came out heavily injured.

Ash "Iron tail"

Brock didn't back down "Use rock throw"

"deflect them back"

"No"

As rocks came close to Pikachu he deflected each of them with his Iron tail and they hit the injured Geodude he flew towards the wall and went through it and fainted.

Brock sighed and returned him but he was happy that he could see someone using unconventional methods to battle.

Then he looked towards Ash who gave a High – fi to Pikachu.

"Good one Ash but the real match will start now"

Then Misty's voice came "By the Way where is the Judge"

Brock "Huh he was here"

"iamdownpullmeup"

"What"

Then they saw the judge under the rock and pulled him out.

"I don't know that I will be Judge ever again"

Brock looked at Ash and released his second pokemon "Onix let's show some real power"

a behemoth made of rocks towered Pikachu releasing a terrifying aura towards them.

Ash shivered but didn't back off.

This was the first Gym battle he wanted to win.

..........

0