CHAPTER 5 – THE COMING OF GRADUATION【♀♀】
782 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They herded everyone up the stairs and through the door like cattle for slaughter. 

Claire was exaggerating, but it certainly felt that way, considering she had no idea what to expect once she entered the new room. What did graduating entail exactly? They certainly wouldn't put on those cheap black graduation caps for them to throw up in the air for a grand huzzah. 

With each step closer to the door, Claire searched for the nearest exit. She doubted they would let her turn back and say, sorry, I don't feel good. Can I skip?

Other than the door she first used to enter the foyer and the grand entrance up ahead, it was a closed room. 

She imagined a scenario where she sprinted down the stairs. An image of Mistress Dread pinning her down and whipping her bare ass with the riding crop entered her mind. 

Gnawing on her lower lip, she dropped her head and counted her steps going up the stairs. There were precisely twenty-eight steps to reach the door. 

The twelve representatives of the holy noble families stood by the door. They smiled and wished everyone a happy graduation. Well, except for one. 

The man with straight, shaggy black hair had his eyes glued to the floor. He squared his shoulders and straightened his back, the epitome of a perfect disciplined soldier. 

His outfit was a lot more intricate now that she was closer to him. The suit was pressed straight, and there was complex stitching embroidered in thin golden thread along the hem of his cuffs and the front of his jacket. 

The white cape looked soft and velvet. On his cape was a coat of arms. It was a picture of a merged sun and moon, and right below it was a sword pointed upwards with a snake curling around the shaft. 

Claire narrowed her eyes. Where have I seen this before? Ugh, this is killing me! It was on the tip of her tongue, yet the answer was just out of reach. 

"Can we help you?" The familiar soft voice interrupted her thought. 

Startled, Claire looked to the source of the voice. 

It was the representative of the noble family. Her hair looked vibrant in person, like spun silver, Claire idly thought. 

Her eyes were bright and grey, and her skin was perfectly even. She had a sharp cupid bow but her plush lips contrasted nicely with it. 

Claire licked her lower lip and cringed as she felt the small divot from her cracked, dry lips. 

Some of the girls around her began to stare at them. Claire put on a sweet smile without wanting to draw more attention to herself. 

She tilted her head and feigned embarrassment. "I'm sorry, it's my first time meeting the noble families up close." 

"Awww, Marianne, don't give your fan a hard time." Another noble draped one arm over Marianne's shoulder. 

She had forest green hair and styled her side bang over the right side of her face that reached down to the middle of her breast. Her verdant green eyes were big and droopy, pulling the person into a false sense of security by assuming she was a carefree person. 

"Marianne…" Claire repeated the name slowly. Her heart stuttered. That name sounded super familiar as well! But then again, it could be one of her clients or someone she met in passing. She wanted to pull out her hair from the growing frustration. She wished she had her phone. A quick Google search would fix this. 

The green-haired woman stepped into Claire's personal space. She gently caressed the side of Claire's face before grabbing her hair and forcing Claire to look her in the eyes. 

"Ugh," Claire grunted, her hands rose to push the girl off her, but she stopped. What would happen if she touched the supposed noble family member?

"Listen here, you peasant." The green-haired girl whispered in a frosty tone. "Only those of my station can call my sweet angelica Marianne by her first name." She gripped Claire's hair tighter, "You should show her proper respect and call her Lady Autumn."

Claire gritted her teeth while giving a tight-lipped smile. "Understood."

As if the bitch didn't just pull Claire's hair, she backed away and wore the mask of a dopey but friendly person. "Congratulations on your graduation. We hope to see you around!" 

"R-right." Claire nodded, bewildered at the sudden mood change from the psycho in front of her. This is why I never judge a book by its cover because of crazy bitches like exhibit A.

She glanced at Marianne one last time before continuing her path with the rest of the herd. As she stared forward, she did everything she could to mask her boiling rage. Seriously, were all green-haired women bitches in this world? First the bully and now this bitch. 

Taking in a deep breath, she suppressed her anger. She had bigger things to worry about after all. Namely, what would happen once she passed through this door? 

"7869," 005490 flew to Claire's side and hugged her arms. "What happened back there?" she whispered. Her eyes were wide with worry. 

"Don't worry," Claire said with a smile. "Just receiving a special welcome, I suppose." 

"Oh." 005490 blinked once, twice, before she opened her mouth wide. "I'm so jealous! I wish I got a special welcome too!" 

No, you don't. Claire thought. She kept up her smile in response instead. 

They were the last ones to enter the room, and the door groaned as it slowly shut behind them. 

The noble families did not enter the room with them.

The room was huge. It could easily fit a crowd of tens of thousands of people and still, allow each person their personal space. Claire looked around and realized there must be at least a thousand of other students in here.

The floor was shiny and reminded Claire of marble. Light yellow-brown and dark brown streaks ran through the tile to preserve the natural beauty of the rock as much as possible. The walls were clothed in plush red padding with tiny, rounded jewels pinned into a pattern. 

"Wow, this is a nice room!" 005490 muttered as her head swivelled around. 

Compared to their room, this was undoubtedly a nice room. Claire looked up to see a large crystal chandelier illuminating the room with a soft orange glow. 

A frown tugged on Claire's lips. Despite the nice interior, there was no furniture to speak of. It was a giant empty room.

"Now, everyone!" Mistress Lavender's voice boomed through the plush walls. Were there speakers behind the wall? 

Claire stretched her neck to look over the crowd's heads, but it was no use. Mistress Lavender was at the front of the crowd.

"Though you are graduating today, that doesn't mean everyone will successfully graduate today!" Mistress Lavender said, her words being a complete contradiction of itself. 

A surge of voices whispered amongst themselves. Claire caught some of their plight like:

"What-"

"Wait, is this another test-"

"N-no way, I didn't study-"  

005490 clasped her hands together and pressed her arms against her chest. Her brows dropped low, and her lower lips trembled. 

"That's right! We have one more test!" Again, Mistress Lavender adopted the voice of an auctioneer; it was animated and excited. "You have spent five years developing your body to become the perfect vessel to accept the blessing of the Imperial family!"

Claire's brows furrowed. What the hell is that supposed to mean? A vessel?

"However, some of you may be unable to process the full extent of the sacred power. It is up to your body and will to assimilate with the power bestowed upon you and reach new heights to become the perfect protector of our nation!" Mistress Lavender continued to rattle off. 

The room spun, and sweat dotted Claire's forehead. Her body was burning, and her limbs trembled. She forced her head to look straight ahead and tried to continue listening to Mistress Lavender's explanation. She couldn't afford to miss any information now!

"An advice for all of you is to don't deny your instinct of what your body needs, no, what you need." Mistress Lavender's voice went sultry and smooth like butter. 

A screen popped up in front of Claire. 

 

Power Synchronization: 0%

 

"W-what?" Claire managed to huff out in confusion. Her breath came out short and loud, her body desperately trying to cool down from the unbearable heat that burned inside her body. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhnnnn!" A loud moan echoed in the room.

Shortly after, moans and groans overlapped with one another. Claire had heard these types of cries before, and she had made similar noises in her past life. It was a moan filled with pleasure and begging for completion. 

Her knees quivered until she collapsed from her weight. Her nipples peaked through the breast band. Her thighs clenched, then unclenched, and she repeated the process as if pumping all her blood to her core. 

"A…ah…" a small whimper escaped her lips. She could feel the tightness of her underwear, the way the soft material glued to her pussy from her own slick. 

H-hot… I'm so hot. Claire panted as heat spread under her skin. She gathered enough of her senses to look around the room. She almost whined with want, but mostly, need

Girls around her were stripped bare. Some began to fondle their breasts while others went straight for their pussy. 

Amidst the moans, she could hear the undeniable squelching noise of someone fingering themselves with fierce fervour. 

For Claire, she loved sex. She loved how it made her feel, where she could leave all her worries behind for a moment. Hands trembling, she gripped the end of her breast band. Just one touch, just one touch, and no one will know.

Claire bit her lower lip, knowing that, of course, everyone would know. She was on display for anyone to see. Her core tightened, and her need soaked through her underwear. 

"Ahn, ahnnn, AHNNNNNNN!!!" A girl shrieked, and Claire knew that that girl had reached the peak of ecstasy.

I'm sorry, 007869, but I can't take it anymore! Claire ripped down her breast band, but it didn't stop here. She took off her whole outfit with such ease that she couldn't help but think that perhaps they had designed her outfit this way for this moment. Maybe, they knew that the ceremony was essentially going into this unbearably delicious heat. 

She pulled down her underwear, and the musky, hot air filled with moaning, sweaty girls touching her sensitive pussy lips brought a shiver down her spine. 

"Hah, hah, hah," Claire breathed hard. Her shaky fingers grazed her nipples, and tears sprung from her eyes. Ahn, s-sensitive. My body is so sensitive. 

She had never come from stimulating only her nipples before, but with how sensitive this body reacted, perhaps it was possible. With her forefinger, she rolled her pebbled nipples around. Her eyes closed, feeling the electricity jolt straight to her tight, wet cunt. 

"7-7-7869…" A voice whimpered near her. 

005490 stripped her clothes and were on all fours. Her lips were wet and parted as she panted like a dog in heat. "H-help m-me…I-I feel…I feel…I n-need!" 

"What do you need?" Claire asked, trying to keep her voice from going husky. 

005490 shook her head, her braids swaying side to side along with her full milk-coloured breast. "I-I don't know!" she cried. "B-but, I w-want t-to touch you and…I w-want you to t-touch me." She immediately brought her hands up and covered her face. 

Claire noticed that some girls were heavily petting one another. There was one girl who had two other girls suckling on her teats. 

She stared back at the poor girl trembling from need but was unsure how to proceed. Slowly, she crawled over to 005490. "Hey," she whispered in her ears. 

005490 whimpered, and her body continued to tremble. 

Claire had been with women a handful of times in her life. She recalled her first time with a woman and remembered how safe she felt from all the reassurances she received. 

It was time to pay it forward. 

"I would like you to touch me too. So, let's feel good together," Claire said in a low voice. Her hands traced a line down her friend's arm. 

Slowly, her friend dropped her hands from her face. "I-it's n-not weird?"

Claire shook her head. "It's not," she murmured. She took off 005490's glasses, and her pink eyes darkened. 

005490's hand wandered up to Claire's breast, giving a light squeeze. 

"Hngh." Claire muffled the sound igniting from her.

005490 giggled. "That's such a cute sound." Her finger flicked Claire's nipple down. "Does it feel good?"

"A-ah," Claire's eyes teared both from the embarrassment that she was close to the edge from nipple play and the sensation of a dam cracking from its seam. "M-more," Claire whined. "Touch it more…"

005490's hair was soft as it brushed Claire's chin. Her head dipped low, and she lifted Claire's breast towards her small lips. Her soft, wet lips latched onto Claire's nipples. 

"Oh, God." Claire raised the back of her hand and covered her eyes. I can't believe I'm going to come like this. Oh, God. Oh, God!

The smooth, warm tongue circled the tip of Claire's nipples, gently pushing into different directions. Then, 005490 pressed her lips harder and sucked Claire's nipples in before releasing her with a pop. She then moved on to Claire's other nipples, and at that point, Claire couldn't take it anymore. 

Claire's fingers drifted down to 005490's pussy and slowly rubbed between the slit, spreading her slick over her hardened bud. 

"AHNNN!" 005490 pulled away from Claire's nipple and gripped Claire's shoulder. "Ahn, ahn, ahn!" Her cries of pleasure caused Claire's abdomen to tighten. More, I want to hear her more.

Fingers soaked; Claire rubbed 005490's clit in a small tight circle. Panting, she watched 005490, closing her eyes and opening her mouth wide as if begging for someone to feed her. 

"I-I-I-," 005490 said with staccato breath. "Something's c-coming, I-I can't!"

"Do…you…want…me to stop?" Claire felt a bit naughty as she tapped the engorged bud with the pad of her fingers.

005490 vehemently shook her head. "No, no, no…m-more, more!"

Smirking, it was Claire's turn to tongue and suck on her friend's tits. First, she licked her pebbled nipple with one long stroke while tormenting the bundle of nerves below. She then lightly blew on the wet nipple, tipping 005490 over the edge. 

"Ah-ah-AHHHHNNNNNN!!!" 005490 wailed. Her back arched, pressing her breast closer to Claire's face. Her groin pushed against Claire's fingers, wanting to never part from her. 

Claire bit her lower lip, stopping herself from moaning along with her friend's orgasm. 

005490 jerked once, twice, before falling to rest on the back of her knees. 

Claire looked at her juice-soaked fingers and wanted to chase her completion. But, as her fingers reached for her own weeping needs, 005490 grabbed her wrist. 

"It's your turn…" 005490 cooed. Then, with her other hand, she pushed Claire down on her back. 

Claire's body jolted from the cool surface, tingling from the extreme temperature of her blazing skin. "What are you gonna do?" 

005490 licked her lips and looked to her left. Claire followed her line of sight and saw a girl being eaten out. 

"Oh," Claire gasped. 

005490 gave a sweet smile, a smile that shouldn't accompany what she was going to do to Claire next. Her head dropped between Claire's thighs, and the tightly leashed control of Claire's libido broke free. 

More, more, I want more! Claire thought as she stared at the chandelier witnessing her rise to reaching her peak. 

Oops. Wrote a bit longer than I originally intended. How was the first taste of DonutLuver's smut? (Kay. That sounds weird) Hue hue hue.

Anyways, we are not done yet, so hold yer horsies for next time. 

6