Notes
105 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dragon Ball Z: Gohan Warrior of the Future

I originally wanted to write a fanfiction like this one first, but I decided against it since it was my first time writing any type of fanfiction and I didn’t have much confidence in myself. But now I feel like I can write this one without many problems. This fanfiction will take place in the future, and it will mostly go like how Timeline 2 (the one where Future Trunks comes from). Everything goes mostly the same way as my other fanfiction all the way up to when Frieza arrives on earth that’s when things go the same way as Timeline 2.

Goku arrives and kills Frieza and King Cold before dying from the heart virus and then the Z warriors being killed leaving Gohan, Ginnie, and Trunks as the only warriors left. The story will start around when History of Trunks takes place (Age 780) 13 years after everyone else is killed, there will be some changes to the overall story that I will make to fit the story I have in mind. When these changes are made, I will address them at the end of the chapters, unless I decide to hold off on it for later.

This one won’t be updated as often as my other one because I need to put a lot more thought into how I want the story to go. With the other one I have a rough outline of how I want things to go, I just need to follow the anime, manga, and other inspirations then tweak them to fit how I want things to go. With this one I basically have to work from the ground up, I will still use the anime, manga, and other inspirations to help me write but I won’t have as much to work with. Just like my other fanfiction if you find any mistakes let me know and I will try and fix them, I hope that people will like this one as well.  

1