Prologue
268 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue

Sun rises follow by sounds of bustling vehicle on roads, marking another morning in this busy metropolis city.

At 7 floor, room 4 in city central hospital. lie down in bed there is a black hair young man with skinny body.

looking at the window, with lifeless eyes, staring at people down the road. Its been three months since this young man enter the hospitals. due to his chronic disease he can barely move.

He is diagnose with hearth problem and high blood pressure, which damage his internal organs especially his kidney.

His mental condition is also worsen, as he is diagnose with depression. his family decide it will be best to let him stay on Hospital.

"Would be nice to have a healthy body?" the young man sigh, and  feel depressed.

As he is murmured, sound of door open, young lady with long hair in nurse uniform,  enter the room.

"Well yes, don't worry we will fix you in no time!" say the nurse, while smile and walking to pat his head.

He is no strange to the Nurses here, since almost 3 month he's become patient, but this nurse leave deep impression in him.

With her black long hair, well proportion body and beautiful eyes, combine with gentle personality, successfully capture the young man heart.

'She's pretty as always, i wonder if she had boyfriend? should i ask her number? ah! wait! don't get carried away! she's a nurse! that what nurses does!'

"Thank you"

See his smile the Nurse frown, and ask.

"Are you okay?, did your feel any pain again?"

He was shock by nurse question, but shake his head instead.

"No, i'am feeling well!, um in fact i feel better than yesterday!"

"Really?" ask the nurse, although Nurse still unconvinced, she need to continue her task.

"Hmm okay, let me do daily check"

The nurse proceed to check patient blood pressure and take sample of blood. she also check his body temperature.

"Your blood pressure is normal, body temperature is little low, although suns is up, room is getting colder because is nearly a winter. so don't open the windows, i will turn on the heater"

"Okay"

She's turn the heater and proceed to leave the room.

"I will take this sample to lab first, breakfast will ready soon and i will come to bring your medicine after that, Okay?"

"Thank you"

"It's my duty"

"Um, i mean thank you for everything!"

"Your welcome, i be back"

When the nurse leave, young man imaginative mind kick in again.

'If only i don't have this shitty body and have strong and healthy body instead, maybe i can have little confident to ask girls out?...maybe?...Sigh'

"Let's just watch some Stuff, what should i watch? how about anime? they say a lot of anime is getting high budget nowdays" Watching anime is one of his favorite things to do, beside Daydreaming which is basically disease

As he turning on tv and switch to anime channel, the anime opening song plays,

'Ugh!, Boruto huh?...Well let's just watch it!'

Despite his reluctant he continue to watch the series, this episode is about Boruto and Sasuke travel to the past, to save Naruto from certain white creep.

He really curious to see how this two will met, because he is huge fan of Naruto series and begin to watching Naruto from his early childhood.

'I still remember when i was in middle school, boys will running around playing ninja, to bad i can't join them because my -99 STR' He continue to watch till the end and turn off tv.

'Time travel huh if i can time travel can i change thing? hmm...not a chance!, i will still end up with this shitty body anyway!'.

'What i need is reborn! like those isekai novels i read before my phone got confiscated,It will be nice if i had that OP System as well!'

So i can split the sea and mountain!, with palm of my hand!.....Palm? i read to many wuxia did i? well if this shitty life is over, i really hope i can get brand new one sigh...'

'Ugh!...my day dreaming got worse again, should i tell the doctor about it? nah forget it, let's just rest and wait for breakfast'

He closing his eyed and want rest, but suddenly he felt immense pain coming from his chest.

"Agrh."

'Shit! my heart actin up again, is this because i watch Boruto' He's trying to reach emergency bell.

But he feel pain coming from his head this time make his vision blurred. he couldn't take it anymore and passed out.

Few minute after his pass out, the door open and young nurse come in holding plate of breakfast.

"Hey, sorry breakfast delay this morning, Kitchen staff is really busy, lot of new patient come in, i already bought you one here, hum? are you sleeping again?"

Walking toward him and not hearing his answer, she immediately put the breakfast down and hurry to check patient.

"OMG!, his pulse is really weak!"

Nurse quickly push the emergency button, few second later the doctor come with hospital staff and bring him to emergency room.

"Sudden Heart Attack, and abnormal high blood pressure, resulting in unconscious and possibly a coma, i never seen something like this, at least not from someone of his age"

Young Nurse shock by Doctor analyst.

'How!? ,just how he end up like this? he said he just fine this morning, is he lying to me?'

In a void full of star and galaxy full of different colors and shape, stand a white light in shape of humanoid.

When he come to realization he shock by his condition and immediately check his surrounding. while feeling confuse by his surrounding.

"The hell is this place? is this space? what are those galaxy thing? how the hell i end up here? I can't feel my body"

He keep murmured to himself, while checking surrounding space, he starting to walk toward one of galaxy. when he feel he can walk normally he feel really happy and started to run.

"wow i can run! hahaha....can i fly?"

He bend his leg and jump, while raise his arm forming punch to imitate Superman, to his surprise his body star to fly.

"Yeahhh fly! i can fly bitches!....oh wait! isn't this just floating in space...."

As he approach the galaxy shape, he feels his body get sucked in to it.

"eh! what happen? shit is this black hole!"

He's panicked and try to resist, but he cannot control his body and completely sucked into the galaxy.

He can see his surrounding change rapidly and his vision is blurred, he decided to close his eyes.

When all the turmoil stop, he hesitate before open his eyes, what greet him is huge floating screen.

[Welcome!]

"Hmm...what this? a message? this scene look familiar? can i reply? where is the keyboard?"

[You can ask anything!]

"Oh! automatic reply function? ahem...so what are you?"

[Iam your personal system!, I pull your soul here, to fulfill your wish]

"Personal System! like in isekai Novel!? as i though so iam already dead? damn! what a short meaningless life! how the fuck i died in prol-"

Before he can finish the blue screen pop up again.

[Yes!, your body cannot hold any longer, you're given the chance to make wish, in order to compensate your regret in life!]

"Really? seem too convenient? then can you cure my disease?" He tilt his head feel unconvinced.

[Yes, but your soul already in different universe than your body, curing your disease mean cure physical body. and will not effect your soul]

"What! Different Universe!. perhaps? that galaxy shape is gate to other universe?"

[Its not a gate, its the universe itself. sin you already choosing this universe! means your soul is already part of this universe cycle]

"No! i'am not choosing!, i just get sucked into it!"

[...]

"Hey, can you here me? are you run out of battery?

[I can hear you, please make your wish! new fate awaits you!]

"Don't switch topic! and what with that motivational shout!]

[...]

"Say something!. sigh....can you at least return me to my universe?"

[Yes, but the energy required to do that will be massive, means you can only have one wish]

"Sooon of aa..!, Ahh-huuhhh...relax, remember your blood pressure relax"

He try to calm down his anger by repeatedly inhale and exhale.

[You are now in astral form, you don't have blood]

"Ah! i forgot out of habit, you know, a secret ingredient to prolong my shitty life"

[Why you want to prolong your shitty life?]

'Damn this system!! i know its shitty! but you don't need to type that in this big ass monitor!'

"I want to life longer to see one piece ending!. anyway, what should i do now do you have suggestion?"

[Yes, i recommend you reincarnated to a new body!, thus will fulfilled your wish of having healthy body!]

'Mind reading!....but reincarnation huh?...to think i will be part of isekai force one day...Ugh! i'am probably the only one who died after watching boruto!'

He spend time to decide what should he choose, but feel tempted by his long lasting wish, he finally decide.

"Well fine then, i wish i can get new healthy and strong body"

He's shameless wish of demanding two thing in one sentences is granted by the system.

[Very well, your wish will be granted in 1 minute be prepared]

Light fell from space and surrounded the white astral body, forming egg shape with multiple colors of glowing light.

'So there is still a delay? I'am not gonna be disco ball right?'

While waiting for his reincarnation he's looking towards the bright blue monitor in front of him and shamelessly ask.

"Hey, um by the way what will happen to you?"

[Don't worry, i will always be with you although it's my inferior version, i will live in you and guide you in you in new life]

"That reassuring! thank you"

[It's my duty!]

'Huh! why i suddenly remember that pretty nurse now? i wonder how she feels after i died? meh, probably she just treated me as another patient they failed to save?'

'But still if i can i just need to say goodbye at least to her and my family, who raise me even even though i just end up as disappointment. sigh...man forget it! let's just focus to turn new leaf now!'

[Reincarnation complete! i will meet you in 9 month!]

The rainbow egg shine brightly as it shoot toward the land of living, at the same time in the hospital room.

Screen of life support turn flat line indicating his hearth is stop beating, young nurse watching from hall nervously, after rounds of AED shock doctor shake his head and walking outside.

"We lost him" said the doctor with low tone.

"How..." hear what doctor said, young nurse closed her eye, her body shaking she still couldn't believe it.

"Ms. Lua, are you allright?"

"Yes doc,...i will call his family member, and clean the room..."

"um yes, don't be to hard on yourself Ms. Lua, we are professionals doesn't mean we are omnipotent,we can't save everybody"

"Yes doc, i understand i will take my leave..."

After Watching young man body enter the cremation room. Lua go back to his room, she staring at young man bed, tear falling down her cheek.

She's been taking care of him since 3 month ago and a lot of memories between them happen in this room.

'How could you just leave like that'

9 Month After Reincarnation

Sound of baby crying for the first time came from room, after few minute middle-aged man with red hair walking toward the room and see beautiful woman holding a baby.

"Dear, he's a boy! a handsome boy what should we name him?"

"Um let's name him Nawaki!" say middle-aged man with smile.

"Nawaki, that good name!, with that he will have more connection to his sister name"

The mother humming while smiling and poke baby cheek.

"Yes Nawaki, Senju Nawaki"

10