Ch.5 Legacy!
156 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another years passes, 3 Yo Me and Tsuna is sparing in the back yard she come finally come back from her long journey, when i ask where she go, she just smile and told me she went to train where grandpa use to train.

I assume she train in one of Sage Region Shikkotsu Forest, her strength is improved, and Both of Her Future, Well lets said its getting brighter.

Breakfast Ready, come here both of you,mom call us for breakfast, what a peaceful days i wonder if i can spend rest of my life like this.

Hey what are you thinking?,Tsuna looking at me and ask.

Nothing, Just being thankful for what i got! I answer with smile.

Hahaha Don’t mind this brat, his Age is Counted by day and he look like old man now! shanks but-in our conversation, and ridicule me.

Shaddap Old man!

Stop it!, and finish your breakfast! mom is glaring at us, this is our daily routine, a peaceful life with warm family,

This is indeed a life i was yearning for, with this healthy body i can confidently walk in path of life.

But Heaven seem have different though, at that noon after i finish my launch i want to continue practiced on backyard, but Heavy rain is pouring down the sky.

My mom told me not to go out, In evening i stop my practice and prepare going to Sleep, when suddenly i hear sound of door open.

Nee i don’t want to play cards, I want to sleep Now, I thought its was Tsuna who want to challenge me again.

But i din’t get answer so i was confuse and woke up, what i see is the chestnut hair guards standing in front of my door.

Huh? Why are you here? I confuse and ask the guards.

You, Don’t Have to Know He answer me with creepy smile, and pull up the kunai from his back, finally i sense something is wrong! and get up.

Diee! He Shout while trowing kunai toward me.

‘Shit!what wrong with this ossan,is he going Crazy!!’

I try to dodge the kunai, But its to late and Kunai pierce my left shoulder.

arghh! The kunai is stuck on my shoulder and blood flow out.

‘Fck its Painful!’, My bodies feel weak and i kneel to the floor, blood flowing from the wound and my vision get blurred.

Impressive Nawaki-sama You can actually dodge that hehe he’s right again, you indeed a Future Threat to us!

‘He who is he reffering to!?’

Who sends you!?, Do you know What happen when you touch me!?, I try to buy time by asking him question, Hopefully there is a back up cause i know i can’t handle this Jonin now.

Hehe as i said you don’t need to know! he pull another kunai and rush toward me, but he hear sounds of footsteps he stop and look back.

Stoop!, What are you doing Kenta! My father come in hurry and Ask him, my mom is coming as well, when mom see me bleeding she run toward me.

Nawaki! She try to rush in and protect me but, she suddenly fell to the floor.

‘Mom!, dammit Its Genjutsu!’

Kentaaa how dare you! My father get furious and try to attack him, Kenta Dodge that and stab my father on stomach.

Daddd!

Hahaha its this really Shodaime Son!, You truly disappointment! Blood flowing from my father stomach and he fell to the ground.

‘Dammit is there is anything i can do, where is Tsuna is she allright!?’

Now then...its your turn Nawaki-Sama He smile wickedly and walk to me.

Fck!! what with that smile! System!’

[Yes,Master!]

‘Put all Point to PHY!’

[PHY UP : 2]

My vision getting better, i can feel my body get light, i focus all my chakra on my body, i grit my teeth put stenght to my feet, and wait he come close.

’One chance i had one chance!’ , i try to focus and Pretend to be Frightened.

Hehehe Mission accomplish! he get in front of me and try to pierce my head with kunai,I roll and dodge to the left, using  momentum on my feet, I jump forward while putting my hand on kunai on my left shoulder.

huhh!! He is Stratled when i dodge his attack, and look to my direction but iam already in mid air, pulling kunai from my left shoulder and using it to slash his troath.

Arghhh! He let out painful roar and blood gushing from his throat, I use to much force when jumping,i can’t control my body so i was crashed to ceiling and fell to the floor,

I feel pain coming from all over my body, I look Towards Kenta direction i can see he’s body fell to the floor, twitching and finally stop moving.

‘Heehee its good if this tie, shit i can feel my body,am i gonna die again?’ I hear footsteps from corridor and Tsuna running toward us full of wound all over her body,i smile toward her and i lost conscious.

I open my eyes and see unfamiliar ceiling, ‘I wonder where i am now?, did my parents allright, How about Tsuna?’, Full of question i looks into my surrounding, and recognize this familiar place.

‘This is Hospital room,i am not die then’, When i feel nostalgic someone open the door look me with surprise and running back to Hospital corridor, moment later i can see Tsuna come with Sandaime and white hair boy.

Nawaki you woke up, did you feel pain somewhere? tell me! Tsuna ask in hurry, there is moist in her eyes.

Nee, i am all right, how about mom and dad where are they?

They all right, Mom just feel into Genjutsu and woke up that night, dad wound is deep but Thankfully it’s not hit his vital organ, he already woke up, how about you did you really all right?

Iam all right nee, don’t worry

How can i am not worry!, do you know how long you are Unconscious!?

eh? how long?

Three day you uncounscious For three days! Doctor says its miracle when child like you survived that much blood lost!

‘Oh shit,Three days! no wonder she worried so much, Humm...i kinda hate this Situation, lets light up the mood’

Humm by the way Nee, who this ugly boy? I ask Tsuna while pointing toward Jiraiya.

Hey don’t pointing at someone!, and who is ugly boy huh!?, there is clearly wrong with your eyes!,as expected Jiraiya is enrage, and pointing back to me.

Hokage pat his shoulder to calm him down, Now now, calm down Jiraiya, ahem i have few question with Nawaki-kun, if he is allright?

‘Ugh! i know how this is going, I am not gonna doing to your Q&A session Old-man!’

Nee-chan, iam hungry give me food please!, and i feel tired i want to rest, I send my puppy eyes attack, and as expected it’s work perfectly.

Okay i will get you food, Both of you leave now Nawaki need to rest!

Ah! This..,Um I will ask Nawaki-kun later then, let’s go Jiraiya Hokage seems unconvinced, but he look helpless, when Tsuna glare at them.

‘Hum?, why i feel his beard is getting thinner? meh,Probably just my imagination!’

Moments later Tsuna Back while caring bowl of porridge, i frown and protest that dislike it, but Tsuna said i can only eat light meal since i just recovered.

After i finish meal, my stomach is not full yet and ask for more, i finish second bowl as well but still my body is ask for more, but i hold my self since that porridge is tasteless.

‘What happen to my body! its absorbing food like blackhole!,..this is weird’

‘Iam not even full yet?, and i can feel my stomach emptying.....huh! I don’t feel pain in my left shoulder, system is there is something wrong with my body?

[You can Check your Status Master!]

Status?, did something Change? check it then!’

[Ding!]

STATUS
NAME : SENJU NAWAKI
PHY : 28,3
INT : 18.1
SPI : 22.2
ABILITY : CHAKRA
SPECIAL ABILITY : WOOD
NATURE TYPE : EARTH,WATER,YANG
OVERALL RANK  : GENIN

‘Huh!...Wood!...OMH! I awaken Grandpa Wood release!, System How could this happen!?         I remember It listed at 1000 Points on Shop?’

[This happen because there is unique DNA on Master body, the DNA remain in dormant state, but after you use point to forcefully incrise your Physical strenght, this DNA also Awaken!, This is also why your body paralyze for 3 days]

‘So Thats why i can’t control my body!, well my luck is Heavenly defying! with this I will grown Into powerful Shinobi Just like my Grandpa!’

Wood release can be said to be unique Kekkai Genkai to Hashirama, not only this Kekkai Genkai Is very versatile it can also strengthen the cell.

Turn the body into true ultimate lifeform,I was so excited and can’t wait to try it, so I condense chakra and focus it on my palm, try to transform it into a wood, moment later the small tree sapling is grown in my palm.

’Ohhh! Its succeed!, wait!....why i feel my body is getting heavy?...Did this take a toll on my physical strength as well?’

[Master, Its used three different energy transformation at same time, so the consumption is High]

‘Ah!...So this why Yang release is included as well!’

[Yes Its like nutrient to bring this special power a life!]

After Hear system explanation, i pondered and remember about the plot in Naruto, when Hashirama cell is researched, and Inject to a yamato he successfully Unlock it.

But the wood release is not completed, it has no life and turn into block of Wood instead, Yamato is also struggle to maintain his physical fitness after he used it.

Prove that he’s not obtain any regeneration effect from it, probably because he lack Yang chakra.

‘So How should is use this power efficiently? Did you Have any suggestion?’

[Yes Master,this power is nourishing your body, and transforming your cell, the best way is to let it Grow naturally, as Long as Master body able to growth, this power should grow alongside it!]

‘Hmm..Natural Growth huh?...Seem Like i transformed into a Plant Now...Well whatever! This is the  strongest natural transformation Kekkai Genkai!...Hehe can’t wait to grow up!’

Few minute later Mom open the door, she run and hug me while crying, and i Spend a day to reassure her that i was fine,

Days Later, i was clear and able to return home, but we Decide to wait until my father is fully recovered, so we stay in hospital room, for a weeks

After he was able to walk normally, we return home together, our Long Mansion Is already repaired no trace of battle can be seen.

But my father seems really angry by this incident, He used all his connection to hire more Shinobi with strict background check.

I also really frustrated, and double my training, ’Shit! This is indeed a chaotic word!, the one who smiled at you, and greet you everyday can Turn to stab your Back!,

If I was soft and powerless the only thing await me is death!, I will grow stronger! until I can trample my enemies, and i need to be fierce, I don’t want something like this happen again!’

9