Chapter 1: How it all begin
99 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Paradiso

A VR game where player fight against the forces of darkness and becomes warrior or even kings and emperor.

With many races, class and skill to learn, it has fulfilled so many people dream of waving wands and casting spells.

Or even flying in the sky with giant birds, exploring the deep ocean.

It had a huge follower even at the beta testing phase and had immediate success after the official release.

As a fantasy VR game, it had a wide range of fans from middle schoolers to people in their late fifty. But beyond that is not an exception either.

So, it's safe to admit that everyone wanted a thrilling VR experience.

 

........................

 

The hospital of the Country C.

A person laying on the hospital bed.

A 19-year-old teenager, wearing headphones, sitting on the hospital bed, looking at some gaming videos. 

The video is about a player with some animal features, most likely a fox, is currently fighting a large monster with all kinds of spells. And there's also a strong looking lion also helping to fight the monster.

After a while, a nurse holding a package come into the room.

"Young master Yu, the gaming helmet you order has arrived."

"Good, could you help me set it up please."

"Sure, but as the doctor advice, you can't play for more than six hours."

"I know."

After that, the nurse handed the helmet an excuse herself.

Yue Fei look at the helmet he's holding.

It has a futuristic style with a silver and grey mix color. Cool and cutting edge and fashionable design.

This is currently the most expensive and the most advanced gaming helmet for Paradiso.

This helmet came out a few years ago but Yue Fei never had the chance to try out.

He often looks at the online discussion after he hospitalized, and the current discussion are all about "Paradiso'' and it make him quite curious eager to participate in the fun.

Yue Fei put on the helmet and close his eyes.

A mechanical voice appears.

 

"Would you like to enter the world of Paradiso?"

....................

 

 

"Would you like to customize your avatar?"

"No."

"Please chose the role you would like to play."

A blue light box screen with many letters in Yue Fei vision.

Magician: Verse in spells and able to feel the mana and control the flow of mana.

Warrior: Verse in using martial spirit and able to buff physical strength and stamina to dish out damage.

Cleric: Verse in healing magic and other purifying spells.

Assassin: Verse in speed and able to deal high damage.

Marksman: Verse in long ranged skills and able to snipe enemy from afar.

Tank: Able to take high damage and protect the team from high burst damage.

Tamer: Verse in animal control and communication. Able to tame wild bests, make them obey your command.

The 7 most basic class in Paradiso.

All players must choose one basic role and they can get started.

But if one read information about the game before hand, like him, one will know that players can have a higher class or class evolve.

But the class evolution is only available after your character is level 15 and up.

Yue Fei decided to become a tamer since he like the idea of his pet beast battle for him and he's giving command. 

And the higher class of tamer, summoner, is one of the strongest classes in game.

As for the race, you can only start as a human. 

Paradiso has many races in the game: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Dragonkin, Fairy, Spirit, Beast kin and so on.

Of course, you can change into other race, all you need is, well, money.

If you can pay, your experience will become better, like every other game out there.

Yue Fei has already made plans before this.

A very simple plan.

Since you have money, why not spend it and play game the way you enjoy. It'll make everything much easier.

The game is already connected with his bank account after he input all his information, including payment service.

Yue Fei buy the deluxe package in game.

The deluxe package will give players, 1000 spirit coins (game currency)

With this he'll be able to do what he wanted.

Along with these coins, he also receives a chest.

Item: System Loot Box

Rank: Mystic

Description: A very useful chest given to those who purchase a deluxe package. Open to receive a Soul Items for your character.

(Soul item, also known as ungradable. These items cannot be stolen or broken)

 

The magic items in this game are divided according to the following ranks: Low, Medium, High, Top, Epic, Legendary, Mythical, Divine.

This mystic item, the system loot box, will be given to players who have made a purchased, the deluxe package, and you can only get this item once and only once. The system loot box randomly gives out one item, ranging from low rank to mythic rank.

So, this item can be either game changing high rank or a low rank item, but there is more the latter than the former.

Yue Fei decided to open this later and browse the game shop. 

The game shop contains a variety of items, spells, pets, artifacts, class change items and race change items.

Yue Fei wanted to play a fox race, specifically a kitsune, so he buys an item from the game shop. He like the fox creature most and nine tailed fox is like the most awesome race in the game.

 

This might or might not have something to do with the stream he watched a while ago. And he must admit, those ears and tails look good.

 

 

Itemkitsune star orb

Rank: Epic

Description: Use it to directly be evolved into a kitsune.

 

 

............................

There are eight ranks for items, Divine being the highest.

 Low items are also like your daily items.

Items can also give some stats point to the user, the higher the better. 

note: Divine rank weapons are rare, so 90% of them are just items and not weapons.

 

4