Chapter 5 : Celestial Fox clan
83 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Celestial Fox clan was the strongest, powerful and most influential in the central plain. The current head of the Five element sect, Teng Qi, is the younger brother of the Celestial Fox clan head, Teng Yi. 

 

Their parents died young and leaves the two young brother to fight for themselves. The entire clan was in turmoil and attacked from both inside and outside. The fall of the Celestial Fox clan was imminent.

 

The older brother quickly takes the position as the head of the clan and faced head on with problems while he put his younger brother in the clan with all his remaining connection and resources, hoping that the if he should 

fail, his younger brother will have the protection from the sect. 

 

But master Tang Yi, not only lead through the crisis but also make the family to its present states against all odds. 

 

The younger brother, Lord Tang Qi, was a genius cultivator and soon he was given the title as the head of the sect, and he help solidified the family.

 

Without a doubt, this make the brothers, extremely close which was quite rare for the families in the big clan like these. 

 

Later, master Yi married to lady Ming Yue, the maiden from the moon fox clan and the daughter of the clan head. Together, Master Yi and Lady Ming had three children, Teng Zheng the oldest, Li Ming the second daughter and Yue Fei the youngest.

 

For cultivator, having children is a blessing since the higher your cultivation, the harder is to conceive.

 

The first and second child were born, when they were young and both of them are genius cultivator. 

 

When Lady Ming was with her third child, disaster strike. She was forced to went heaven tribulation while pregnant. The events occur so fast and the family caught off guard.

 

The tribulation was a success but even with her cultivator physique, she almost had a miscarriage. The labor lasted about three days and the newborn infant had a problem. The child was born with brain damage.

 

In the world of cultivation, almost anything can be solved but the birth defects is one the thing that can't be solved easily. The youngest child, Yue Fei was labelled as a fool by the outsider but both lady Ming and master Yi love for him, never waver.

 

Both parents feel guilt and they shower with love and pamper to this child but unknown to outsiders, they always worried about the future of their youngest. 

 

Yue Fei was born dumb and can't communicate well with others, read or write, much less cultivate. His parents feel worried about him and afraid that their son will get old in their eyes and depart from the world.

 

Even Tang Qi, leader of the five-element sect, is quite helpless about this. They search a cure for Yue Fei in whole Fusang continent but to no avail.

 

A years ago, young master Yue Fei was kidnapped by the old enemies of Celestial Fox clan. Lord Yi was furious about this and vow to destroy the whole seven generations of that person.

 

During that period, Yue Fei was injured and fall into a deep coma. The culprit was caught dead and the road end there before the investigation.

 

The youngest master fall into a coma for long period and no healers can find the cause, which make the head of the celestial fox clan head very helpless.

 

Now, the physician is checking Yue Fei conditions and he is currently sitting on the bed with lady Ming worry eyes.

"Young master is indeed in great condition, and it's seen there are no hidden injuries".

"How about his brain? Are there any changes".

"Replying to madam, it seems that's young masters brain system is indeed in good condition Congratulation to young master!"

 

Lady Ming face was filled with joy, "Yue'er, thanks heaven, you are not only ok, but your illness is gone too, thank the heaven''. She hugs Yue Fei, and her face is full of tears of joys.

 

Lady Ming always blame herself for her youngest illness. If she hasn't went through that lightening tribulation, then her precious son wouldn't be in this situation from the start.

 

A baby born with a defect, of course she knows those outsiders insults her son behind her back. But she can't block the mouth of every cultivator and there will always people who want to take advantage of her family, so she is powerless about this.

 

And her poor baby even had to suffer in the hand of an enemy. All of this make Lady Ming wept in sadness when she always sees her son lying unconscious.

 

But now, her son is awake, and he is birth defect is also cure. 

 

There were rapid footsteps, and the door was open with a force follow by a very excited voice.

 

"Yue'er!"

 

..............................,

 

(I'm the writer/editor, there may be some mistakes, read at your own risk)

 

You Have Been Warned........

I will also put this novel on wattpad so you can check out the pictures. (Too much work and me bored to learn on how to post pictures). But you can just goggle some pictures since I just took from there too.

 

I might change some of the novel parts in the future so again, read at your own risk.

 

 

Last note, I write this novel because I want to and it may not be the most perfect, but I thank each and every one who endure my crappy vocabulary and wrong typing ( i will edit this on my laptop, soon). And I'll try my best to upload 5 chapter a week. 

4