Chapter 1:Encounter in the abyss
72 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Well, here goes the next chapter. It's short. Even more than I thought when I finished writing it. Well, it's the first chapter, a kind of prologue. Enjoy!

Everywhere around was an abyss. In it's depths floated a Being. It's appearance was similar to the place where it resided. It was like a shapeless matter, a slush that had aquired the ability to move.While it was soaring in the darkness, it noticed a light. It was merely a speck, small bright point in the darkness. Even then, the being stopped, as if it was highly confused.

The dark shape changed it's course. It started to move in direction of the shiny point. The Being noticed that the light moves too, but it did not have any direction to follow. The light was going in circles, as if lost. The Being approached the light, but then it shuddered and it started to run. Then the darkness condensed and blocked the path of the light, hindering its escape.

[Don't run, I want to take a look at you.]

The being had suprisingly delicate female voice. However its tone carried something unnerving, dark even.

[It talks!?]

[YOU talk? You have the ability to think and communicate in this state... thats curious. Do you know what you are?]

[A... human?]

[Ha Ha! Good joke. What kind of human looks like a floating ball of light?]

[Wha...!!!]

The aformentioned "ball of light" started to tremble, then move around in an inexplicable manner. The Being observed it with an interest as if it was the most entertaining thing it has seen in a long time.

[Well, aren't you little agitated? While you are there, trashing around, I will do something about this form of mine. This body isn't exactly well-suited to articulate words... If I remember correctly this is the form that I used when last descended.]

The surrounding darkness started to gather. It flowed smoothly as it gradually formed a shape of a body. A woman's body. A beautiful body. Dark obsidian hair flowing down to her waist in waves, well-shaped face with full red colored lips highly contrasting with her fair skin. She's wearing a long black dress that empathises her ample bosom and slim waist. But what's the most oustanding from her appearance are her eyes. They're shining with bright orange colour and seem to pierce through you adding a faint feeling of intimidation to her charming beauty.

[That shoul do.]

The Being nodded to itself in satisfaction, but then its attention was caught by the murmuring coming from a little ball of light.

[...not a human..?.. can't feel my limbs but I thought...]

[Isn't it about time to stop your little insanity? Your light is flickering, its annoying.]

[Wha... ah, sorry..!B-beautiful.]

Hearing that, a little blush surfaced on the Being's, now humane, face.

[Well well, that word wasn't adressed to me in millenias..]

[M-millenias?! How o-Wait, who are you?!]

[That what you're asking? Well, I guess I'll forgive you your insolence.. From all of people YOU couldn't know that.]

[What do yo-]

Suddenly, the faint feeling of suppressed intimidation rose sharply and instilled the feeling of awe in the little lightbulb. In the meantime the Being raised its hand above its head shouted powerfully.

[Behold! My name is Caligo, the daughter of Chaos and a goddess of the abbys!]

4