Chapter 1
495 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Oh god, what a headache?”  Kimberly started to move, “That party last night must have been a doozy. Mom and Dad are going to kill me!”

“It wasn’t a party, Kimberly Stone.”

“Who said that?”

I am an Artificial Intelligence; my name is Ebon Black.  Please call me EB.  Kimberly Stone.”

“Oh, how do you know my name?  Where am I?  It looks like some sort of squishy cave. So I didn’t get slipped some drugs at the party?”

There was no party, Kimberly Stone.  You are in one of the cargo bays of a Behemoth.  Your ID is in your implant.  You have a headache because you were purged.”

“What do you mean, purged?”

An AI couldn’t sigh, but the pause spoke volumes.

Okay…  Kimberly Stone, you are currently on a Behemoth.  It is an ancient creature capable of interstellar flight.  It was a base of the Argetian Slaver Alliance.  They thought it was dead and built their base on the husk.”

“Argetian slavers?  Here?”  Kim gasped and stood up quickly, only to slip and fall again, “I’m naked!”  She quickly covered herself, “Why am I naked?  I can’t let the slavers find me like this….  Something’s not right; why are my breasts so big?”

There was another pause, a suffering pause, “You were purged, Kimberly Stone.  Your mech, your suit, everything was removed so it would not be captured.  That is why you’re naked.  Yes, Argetian Slavers.  I do not have the full details, but there was a battle, and you crashed here.”

Kim didn’t seem to be paying attention, “I had big boobs before; I wonder how big they are now.” Her voice was distracted, and her hands were exploring and prodding her unfamiliar breasts.

About E cup now… Focus Kimberly Stone.  You’re naked in a slaver behemoth.  You’re confused because of the purge.”

“You can see me?”  She quickly covered herself with her arms, at least as much as she could.

Yes, I can see you, Kimberly Stone.  My AI core has a camera attached to it.  You need to focus.”

“Why am I confused?  It was just equipment, wasn’t it?”

No.  Everything, including your experiences, was removed with the purge.  Your memories from the time you had the implant till now were stored on the implant.  You are just like you were before you had your implant installed.  Except for maybe one year older physically.  Kimberly Stone”

“There aren’t any slavers near here, are there?”

No.  There does not seem to be any slavers near here.”  The AI’s voice was emotionless, but somehow frustration was seeping through.  “Time to get up, Kimberly Stone.  There are things you need to do unless you want to become enslaved.

“No, I don’t want to be a slave. So what do I need to do?  Why do you keep calling me Kimberly Stone?  Kim is my name.”

“The ID in your implant lists you as Kimberly Stone.”

“Please just call me Kim.  Calling me my full name makes me feel old.”

Before your implant was reset, you were 44.  Kim

“Oh, that’s old…. No, No, No, I'm 18.”

“You may feel that way.  But your last renewal was a year ago, and your body's age is effectively 19.  We must go, Kim.  Go to the door at the end of the cargo hold.”

“How can you tell I’m 19 and not 18?”

“When I first communicated with your system, you were examining the pilot status.  It said you were physically 19, and you were slightly injured.  Kim.  You need to go down the hallway at the end of the cargo bay.”

“It looks like some sort of squishy hallway EB.”

That's because it is.  Whoever made the behemoths made them with long open spaces.  I don't know how big this one is, but they never stop growing.  At least not till their dead, Kim.  This one still seems to be alive, only dormant before.  The halls look squishy because they are made up of vacuum-proof flesh.”

“Umm, EB.”

Yes, Kim.

“You said I had an implant. What's that?”

“I don’t have exact data on it.  It's something in your brain that controls your body mods and allows you to pilot your mech.” 

“Why wasn't it removed with my clothes and stuff?”

“It was too complex.”

“What do you mean?”

“The beaming tech can only move simple and consistent things.  Complex circuitry and organic flesh cannot be beamed.  Kim.”

“But aren't mechs complex?”

“Not really.  The control and guidance computers are.  The armor, engines, and weapons aren't.  All the complex stuff is in your implant.  Kim”

“So if I found a mech, I could control it?  You don’t have to say my name every time; I’m the only one here.”

“No, you can’t control a mech.”

“Aw, why not?”

“The software is gone.  It was wiped out just before the Commonwealth tried to destroy the implant and mods. So you need to get moving before you become a slave.”

“How far do we have to go?  And what are we looking for?”

“Probably about a kilometer.  We're looking for an inactive camera drone.”

“Why do we need it?”

“So that I can inhabit the drone.  My core is back at the cargo bay.  But I can't see anything or hear anything but you right now.  Your implant is like an over-glorified com badge right now.  I can't really help till you get to the drone.”

“There's a problem, though?”

“What’s the problem, Kim?”

“The tunnel has collapsed, and there's some sort of goo leaking from the ceiling.”

“Can you climb over it?  Is there a hole to get through?  I just know there’s supposed to be a camera drone back there.”

Kim’s path was blocked by a tunnel section that had collapsed.  Fluids dripped down from the tunnel's ceiling and slowly started covering the debris.  She approached and grabbed hold of some of it.

“It might be light enough for me to move.  But this goo is slippery.”

“What goo?”

“This goo that’s dripping down from the ceiling and coming out of the walls to cover the rubble.”

“That goo is probably part of the behemoth’s healing system.”

“The goo is a bit on the cold side, but it feels good against my skin.”

EB waited for a few moments before Kim spoke again. The human woman was trying to make a hole through the debris.  Her breath rate increased as she worked, picking up different pieces of debris and tossing them to the side.

“I think I might be able to squeeze through.”  She bent over and started climbing into the hole she had created.  “Oooh, that’s cold.”

What’s cold?

“This goo, it’s dripping over my skin.  Now it’s starting to feel warmer.  Oooh.”  She bit her lip to keep from moaning.

“We don’t know what that is; you don’t want to get covered in it, Kim.”

“It’s very slick, and I can feel it going over my body.”  Her voice rose a few notes as the goo covered her breasts and started drip down off her nipples.

“That doesn’t sound good. How much farther do you have to go?”

“Not too…. Much…. oh….. “

“What’s going on, Kim?”

“It’s dripping down my belly and over my pussy.  And I feel it going down my buttcrack. This stuff is really slippery.”

“You better hurry. You’re voice is sounding strained, and your breathing is getting rapid.”

“But it feels good, EB.  Very good.  It makes me feel all tingly.”

“Keep going, Kim.”

“Oh… yes… sir!”  Her voice was getting very distracted.  She finally popped out the other side of the debris, her body dripping with the goo.  Her hands started to move over her breasts and between her legs.

“Oh yes!”  She cried out; her voice echoed throughout the tunnel-like hallway.

“Are you ok, Kim?  Your breathing has increased again.  Kim?  Kim?”

“Oh yes, I’m ok, EB. Just give me a minute.”  Her moans had started to echo through the empty hallways of the behemoth.

“What are you doing, Kim?  You better stop, or else you might attract attention.”

She giggled and moaned before she answered, “Aw, EB, is that an order?”

“I can’t order you to do anything, Kim.”

“Aww, please?”

“Focus, Kim, the goo must be affecting you.  Focus!”

“Oh yes!”  She giggled before she stood up.  “Oh…. I just realized I don’t have any body hair.”  Her hand was still rubbing the goo between her legs.  And she was still moaning, though not as loud as before.

“Pilots who wear skin suits generally don’t.  It might cause some gaps where some air gets to, and that causes some chafing and discomfort and a potential weakness in the suit.”

“Ooooh, that makes sense.”

“What are you doing?”

Despite her present situation, Kim blushed, “Ummm, nothing!” Then, she said after a moment, “You can’t see, can you?”

“No, I can’t!  That’s why we need to get the camera drone.”

“Oh, that’s too bad…. Um, I mean, that’s good.  I mean…. Oooh, don’t look.”

“You’re not masturbating, are you?”

“Oh!  No!  Not that.”  She cried out again, quieter than before. 

“Keep moving, Kim, and stop touching yourself.”

“Aww, but EB!”

“Focus, Kim!”  The downed mech pilot could focus for a few moments to get around a bend in the hallway.

“There’s water spraying from a pipe in the ceiling, or what looks like water.”

“Can you avoid it?”

“Oh, it’s warm and wet.”  Kim giggled again.

“What was I doing?”  Her hands were still moving over the slick goo sticking to her skin.  Slowly it fell from her body as the water washed it away.

“You were masturbating, Kim.”

“Eep!  No, I wasn’t.”  She tried to deny it and cover her body with her hands again.

“The goo you were in seems to have some sort of hallucinogenic properties.

“Oh… Well, that’s bad.  I can’t remember.  Really, I can’t remember.  Is this a shower?  In the middle of the hallway?”

“No, it’s a broken pipe.  Are you feeling more yourself?”

“Umm, yes.  Was I masturbating?  That’s so embarrassing.  How could you tell?  I thought you couldn’t see me.”

“I heard you over the comm channel, and you were moaning.  And you were begging for orders.”

“I was not!”  She blushed deeply and did her best to cover herself some more while trying to get the last of the goo off her body.

You were. You even moaned louder when I had to raise my volume and tell you to focus.  Shall we go on?”

Five minutes later, Kim came to a door with a security panel beside it.  The tall human did try to open the door and found it locked.

“EB, there’s a locked door here.  Is this where you want me to go?”

“Yes, you’ll have to open the door.”

“But it’s locked, EB.”

“Is there a security panel beside the door?”

“Yes, there is.”

“Can you open the panel?  I can’t hack it from here, so you’ll have to figure out how to.”

Kim fiddled with the panel and tried to pull it open.  Her hands were not able to get any sort of purchase on it.  There was a crash behind her in the hallway.  She ran back to where the pipe was and found it in pieces on the floor.  More goo was coming from the wall where the pipe had gone through it.

“The pipe fell, and there’s more of that goo coming from the wall.  I might be able to use the broken pipe to get the panel out of the wall.”

“It’s worth a shot. Just don’t touch any more of that goo.”

When she got back to the panel, she stabbed the jagged end of the pipe into the wall to see if she could pry the board out.

“There, the panel is free. What do you want me to do?”

“We need to trick the lock.  There should be a few cables running from the panel and into the wall.  Probably about three or four.  Look for the thinnest set.  Might also be strapped to a pair of heavier cables.”

“I think I see it.  Eep!”

“What happened?”

“Goo spurted out of the hole where the panel was, and it’s dripping from my face and breasts.  What do you want me to do with the cable?”

“See if you can pull it free of the board. Just be careful–”

“Owwww, oooooh!”

“What happened?”

“It sparked, and the goo….  Umm, never mind!  It’s private!”

“The cable sparked, or the board sparked?”

“I’m not sure. How can you tell?”

“Does the panel have a light on it?  You could try shortening the leads to see if there’s a spark too.”

“What can I use to short the leads?”  She asked in a distracted voice, “Oh, I know!  Owww, oooooh yes!”

“What happened?”

“Yes, the cable is sparking!”

“Ok, but what happened?”

“I touched it to the goo on my ni–  I’m not going to tell you that!”

“Okay, but….  Focus Kim, Never mind the goo. You need to connect the sparking cable to one of the thinner cables, then pull on the door to open it.”

“Ooooh… yes, sir!  Okay…. Yes, the door is open!”

“What do you see inside?”

It took Kim a few moments to find the light controls, and then she described the room to EB.

“It looks like a storage room with lots of boxes.  There are a few big boxes on the back.  Oh, one says drones on it. It’s fairly big. Do you want me to check it out?”

“Yes, just be careful. I don’t think there are any traps in there.”

“I think this is what you’re looking for.  There’s some sort of oval thingy with a pair of arms coming from it, and…  what looks like a cable with a clip on it?”

“That’s it. How much power does it have?”

“Let me check, sir…. There’s a panel on top. It says about 10% or so.”

That should be good for about a day of operations.  You don’t need to call me sir, Kim.”

“But…  It feels right.”

“That’s the goo talking, not you!”

She reached into the box and pulled out the drone. After a few moments, it started to float.  Several emissive blue strips ran down the sides and bottom of the drone, glowing brighter as the drone moved around.

“The panel says ‘searching for control.’  But I don’t see anything that can control it. So how do I get the drone back to you?”

“Is there a book or something or instructions?”

“Yes, there is.  Let’s see here.  ‘Congratulations on your purchase of the slave taskmaster system 6000 ™.  You will have many hours of productive work out of your slaves without having to monitor them.’  This is…. For controlling the slaves?  Why do we need that?  You aren’t going to turn me into your slave, are you?”

“No, I’m not, it’s mobile and has a camera, it’ll be useful to us.  Continue reading.”

“Aww… Oh….”  For some reason, there was disappointment in her voice, “‘You will need to pair the Slave Taskmaster System 6000™ with a Slave Collar 4000™ or higher to operate the drone.’”

“You might have to find one of those.”

Kim looked around the storage room and found a few boxes, “This is like the stockroom for a store.  There’s a bunch of different things here.”

“Anything that looks like what you need?”

“Well, yes, but….  Um, EB, these are all slave collars, aren’t they?”

“Probably. Why?”

“Do I get … um … have to wear one?”

“Hopefully not.”

“Well, they’re mostly made of metal.  Some look like leather, but most of them are metal.  But…  They have so many that it looks like a store display.  What kind of wond– Ummm… store would this be part of?”

“Focus, Kim!”

“Yes, sir!  Umm, there’s so many different kinds here.  Oh, the ones made of leather are only the 2000 series.  And most of the metal ones are of the 3000 series.  There’s another box here.  These are the 4000 series here.  They’re all made of metal.”

“They have some weird fastener on them, like those nylon buckles.  Oooh, they’re so smooth to the touch, looks like stainless steel.  And you can’t tell where the join is; it looks like.  All these ones have Recharge +™ on them.  I guess that’s needed.  Oh, there’s a bunch of pamphlets here.”

“What does the pamphlet say?”

“Umm…  ‘Introducing the Slave Collar 4000 ™ series.  Everything you need to secure your slave boy and girl and make them fearfully obedient–’”

“We don’t need the marketing spiel. Just tell me if there’s something about the specifications.”

“Awww…. Okay, sir.”  Her voice was starting the slur again.  “There’s different options here, with the last digit saying how heavy of a charge the shock system is.  All the way from 1 to 9, it also increases in drone range?  I wonder why.  But the collar says there’s a base 5-meter range, and the shock system increases range by 5 to 50 meters.”

“The range is probably how far away the camera drone can be from the collar.”

“Oh, the Recharge +™ allows the drone to recharge off the slave.  But it doesn’t say how.”

What else does the pamphlet say?”

“The second digit is for the asphyxiation control.  If it’s a 0, there’s nothing there, and if there’s a 1, it is there.  It’s some sort of rubber tube that gets inflated on command.  That also increases the range by a few meters.  These are definitely extreme control collars, aren’t they?  Nice!”

“Focus, Kim!  It’s the goo.  You must be having an allergic reaction to it.  It’s not nice!  But I suppose there are some other applications for it.”

“What could that be?”

“Depends; if you could find a helmet compatible with it, you could use that to help seal the helmet so that no air could get in like poison gas or something like that.  Even without the helmet, it might keep you from accidentally taking a breath in a hazardous atmosphere.  But still, you don’t need that.”

“No, I guess not, and you’d have to trust a person who held the controls not to do it too….  Oooh.”

“No, you don’t because you don’t need it!”  The AI was becoming more communicative as it was getting used to dealing with Kim in her mind-affected state.

“Oh yeah, you’re right.  But the explosive one adds another hundred meters to the range too.”

“It’s probably a bulkier collar, allows for more electronics and batteries.  Never mind that you don’t need it, Kim.  Just grab the base model and see if the drone will see it.”

“But…  Umm, they’re pretty exciting too.”

“You can’t mean that…  Oh….  It might be the purge that still has you confused.  You really don’t want one of those.”

“Oh well, if you say so, I’ll trust you on that.”

“I’m glad you trust me on that.  But you don’t need to worry about the collars for long.  Once you get the drone back here, I’ll inhabit it, and you won’t need the collar anymore.”

“You mean I have to wear one?  Like a slave?  Like a naked slave would?”

“You sound excited.   Just remember, it’s nothing to be excited about.  You’re not an exhibitionist, are you?”

“No, I’m not!”

“Well, then just grab a collar, and see if it will get the drone’s attention.” The AI was repeating itself, but it seemed like it had to do with Kim in her current state.

“Well, maybe just for a little while….”  She reached into the box and grabbed the bulkiest one.

“I didn’t quite hear that.”

“Nevermind!  Yes, it seems like the drone has stopped searching.”

“Good, now you should be able to get it to follow the collar. No need to put it on.”

“Oh…. you…..”

“What?”

“You should have told me before I put it on!”

There was a pause as EB digested that.  “I told you, you didn’t need to wear it!  What collar did you pick?”

“It was the deluxe model.”

“Can you take it off?”

“Owww!  It shocked me!  No, I can’t undo it!”

There was another pause, “We’ll figure that out later.  What mode is the drone in?”

“It says slow charging.”

“Try to get it into follow mode. There should be a mode button on the screen.”

“Owww!  The collar shocked me when I tried to do that!”

“You can try to fake it out.  And get to the button?”

“Owww!  I did it, hey!”  The shock was more significant this time and knocked her off her feet.  The drone moved to pin her to the ground and grabbed her wrists.  By the time Kim recovered from the shock, the drone’s dangling cable had been wrapped around her wrists, forearms, and upper arms before the cord was clipped to the back of her collar.

“What happened?”

“It shocked me again and tied me up!”  She struggled to her feet by pressing against the wall.  She took a step forward and was able to pull the drone with her, “I think I can get back to you like this.”  She said.

“There isn’t as much water coming from the pipe. It looks like it’s getting sealed off by the goo, EB.”  She stood before the pipe, getting a little wet from the water still flowing from it.

“Stand under the water, Kim.”

“Ugh, what happened?”  She blinked and looked around, “Am I still in the shower?  Hey!”

“You got high on the goo again when you retrieved the drone, Kim.”

“Oh…  Why am I tied up?”  She asked as she pulled on her arms and found that she couldn’t move that much. Her elbows were touching, and all her struggles did was cause her breasts to bounce too and fro.

“The drone automatically tied you up when you put on the collar and tried to change the settings. It thought you were a rebellious slave.”

“Ooooh….  How do I get out of this?”

“Get the drone back here, and we’ll work on it.”

When she returned to the blocked tunnel, she discovered it was less blocked than before but would still have to squeeze through.  With her hands bound behind her back, she wouldn’t be able to crawl through on her hands and knees like before.  But she could wiggle her way through standing.

“I’m back to the blocked tunnel. I think I can get through.  And the drone should be able to get through too.  But there’s a lot more of the goo there.”

“Just be careful.”

Kim started to push her way through.  Her body was pressed against the wall.  Each step saw her covered with more and more goo.  By the time she was almost through, she was covered, with only her head unhindered.  “Ooooh, that feels good.”  Her breaths became moans of pleasure, “I….  I  need.”

“Focus, Kim. What do you need?”

“I need to cum.  But…. But I can’t touch myself.”  She started to rub her body against the debris, pushing more and more of the goo against her.

“Please, make me cum!”  She cried out as she was able to move past the tunnel debris.

“Get back here, and I’ll see if I can do that, Kim!”

“Oh yes, sir.”

It was a few more minutes until she could make it back to the cargo bay where the AI pod was.  She came in dripping the goo from the passageway.

“Just get a bit closer.  There we go.”

The drone suddenly went higher. Finally, it pulled the cord around Kim’s arms and forced her to bend over and lift her arms behind her back.  “Ooooh, that’s rough!”

“My apologies, let me release you!”  The voice came from the speaker on the drone instead of from inside her head.

“No, make me cum first!  Please!”

“Okay, Kim, but it’s against my better judgment.”

The drone approached the bent-over woman and formed the digits on one of its manipulator's arms into a cylinder, “Let's see.” Then the AI pushed the fingers into Kim and started thrusting in and out.

“Ooooh, that’s the wro--.  Oh yes, oh yes!”

It wasn’t long before the human female was on the ground, spent from her climax.

“Satisfied now?”

“Yes, sir.”  Her words were still slurred and had an exhausted quality to them.

“Let me get you unbound.  And then get that collar off of you.”

The drone made quick work of undoing the cable from the collar and from around Kim’s arms.  It then reached for the collar and removed it from around the woman’s neck.

“There’s a lot of electronics and code in here.”  EB said as it examined the collar, “Shock and explosive protocols.  Why’d you pick up this one?”  He wondered aloud as it hacked through the collar’s software to see what was there.

Kim recovered after a few moments, but she was still covered in the goo.  Her hands were idly rubbing against her lubricated flesh, just casually stroking herself as the goo still affected her mind.

EB did try to distract her, “Now that I have control of the drone, let's see if I can pump an image into your implant Kim.”

“Oh, ok!”  She said, not paying attention.

“Do you see anything?”

“No… Nothing from you.”

The drone moved closer.

“Anything now?”

“Nope…. Wait, I think I see something.”

The drone stopped only a few inches away from the naked woman.

“This isn’t going to work like we wanted, Kim.  The pickup range on your implant is too short.  It probably needed your helmet to interface with the mech you were driving.  I thought there would be more range on it.”

“Ooooh, does that mean we need to find a helmet or something?”

“We probably will.”  The drone’s arms moved to plant as if it was holding its hands on its hips, the steel collar still dangling from some of the manipulator digits.

“The collar, though!  It had a receiver and transmitter in that.  Could you modify it to work with my implant?”

“But Kim, the collar…  You wouldn’t be able to take it off.  It can shock you at will and could blow your head off.  You shouldn’t wear something that dangerous.”

“But you could make it not do that?  Right?”

“You’d have to trust me, though. We just met!”

Kim’s hands were still rubbing over her body, rubbing along the goo that still covered her flesh.

“I trust you, EB. Please give me the collar!”

“Ok, just…”  It said, “lift your hair.  There we go.”  There was a loud click as the collar settled into place.  The four D-rings chimed when the drone let go of the collar, and it settled around her neck.

“It’s going to take some time to make the modifications to the software.  Wireless is so slow sometimes.”

“What about the cable coming from the bottom of the drone?”

“You want me to leash you?”

“Oh no, let me do it.”  She reached for the cable and clipped it to her collar, “That feels right…” Then, she went back to stroking her body.  The camera drone just looked at her for several minutes.

“Do you have a picture now?”  EB asked as it backed the drone up by about five meters.

“Yes, I do!”  Kim reached up and felt the collar. The steel was smoothly polished and didn’t chafe.  It was slightly over 3 centimeters wide and fit seamlessly around her neck.  The outer rim held a few boxes with glowing LEDs, positioned so they wouldn’t interfere with the rings.

“It looks like jewelry!”

“But it’s not. It’s a slave collar.  It even overwrites your ID!”

“What’s my ID now?”

“Slave 27863.”

“Ohhh…  That’s bad. Couldn’t it be more personal?”

“Like what?”

“Slave Kim?”

“The goo has you drunk or high. Your judgment is impaired while you’re covered in it.  And it’s getting worse the longer you are covered.”

“Could I be Slave Kim, EB?  And you could be my master.”  She giggled.

“That’s not a good idea Kim.”

“Aren’t you an AI, and don’t AIs need to follow their owners' orders?”

“Technically, yes, but you’re not my owner.”

“Make me your owner, or I won’t do anything else for you.”  She was still rubbing along her body and moaning while talking to the AI.

The AI gave in, “Fine, you’re the owner of the AI for now, but that’s blackmail.”

“Oh, that’s good.  Make me Slave Kim.”

The AI gave in just to get them moving, resetting her ID.  “Fine, you’re Slave Kim for now.  Just for now until we can get you cleaned up.  Let me at least disable the shock and explosives.”

“Oh no, don’t do that, Master EB.”  She giggled again.

“You’re definitely high.” Finally, the AI gave in again.  “I’ll at least change it so only I can activate those functions.”

“Oh, of course, Master EB.  Punish me whenever I’m bad.”

The AI ignored that and tried to change the topic, if only slightly.  “But at least I can charge this drone off you if necessary. You will have to eat a lot more, I think.”

“I love food. How much do I have to eat to keep you charged?”

“That depends, maybe three or five times as much as normal.”

5