Chapter 3
413 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kim woke up a few minutes late, the slaver bot still above her, frozen as EB kept it disabled.  Her mouth was still filled with the rubber ball.  She slowly started to move, moaning out with a muffled moan into the gag as she pulled herself off the cylinder that had brought her to orgasm.

“Are you feeling better, Slave Kim?”

Its answer was a nod as the bound girl slowly started to pull herself out from under the beast.  She didn’t make it far as the slaver bot was still connected to her collar.  She looked at EB and asked the floating camera drone a quiet, muffled question.

“You’re still connected to the slaver bot by the interface arms.  Let me undo the arms.”  She felt a click on both sides of her collar.  She had a fair amount of space as the tiger-shaped bot had significant clearance.  After a few moments, she knelt before the camera drone EB inhabited.  Instinctively she spread her knees wide and arched her back.  She pressed her toes against the ground and lifted her buttocks with her heels.

“Let me get rid of the gag.”  The drone reached forward for the gag and popped it out of her mouth.

“Oh, Master EB, don’t get rid of it.  It’s fun.”

The AI paused again, one of those long-suffering pauses that would be a human sigh.  “I have some good news and bad news for you.”

“What’s the good news?”

“I found some records in the bot’s records.  The bot was programmed to scare anyone it captured and then dribble refined behemoth gel when the captive’s adrenaline had reached a peak.  This was to push them into sub-space.  This must be what is affecting you so much.”

“What’s sub-space?”

“I have no data on it, but it’s something you’re getting forced into.  The slavers use refined gel or goo.  So it might not be as effective as the stuff naturally flowing from the behemoth now that it’s awake.”

“Oh, so it’s not dangerous then, Master?”

“It’s still dangerous.  You make bad decisions while under its effect, for instance.  Can’t you tell?”

“Oh, like what, Master?”

“Like putting on an explosive shock collar, for instance!”

“My collar is explosive?”  While she was affected by the gel, her voice was of a higher tone than regular, “That’s dangerous… and exciting…  You won’t trigger that, will you master?”

“No, I promise I won’t trigger that.”

“Awww…  You should tell me that you’d only do that if I was really bad.  And make me be good.  Master.”

“You forget everything when the goo wears off, so you won’t know it’s explosive.  Unless I tell you.”

“Why don’t you tell me when I can remember?  I think it would be more exciting!”

“Because it’s not something that will help us survive, Slave.”

“Ohh, call me that again!”

“What?  Slave?”

“Ooooh, yes.”  She was squirming on her knees.

“We need to find more water.”  The AI muttered to itself.

“Why’s that?”

“So we can wash that gel off of you.  The goo isn’t wearing off as fast as I would like.”

“Aww, but master….”

“No buts, Slave.”

Still on her knees, she looked up at the floating drone, “What was the bad news, master?”

“The slaver bot scrambled the unlock code on your collar.”

“So you can’t take it off?  That’s not bad news, Master.  It’s good news.”

EB paused as it looked over Kim, “I did snag the private keys from the robot.  So I can get into the debug mode on your collar and reset the unlock code.”

“Oh, never do that!  That’s so boring.”

“You want to be trapped in that collar forever, don’t you?”

“Oh yes, EB…. Ahhhh yes… Master EB.  Please own me forever.”

The AI ignored that.  He had learned to start ignoring Kim when she made demands like this.  Of course, she didn’t order him to do that, so he promptly filed it away as a mild suggestion.

“Can you help me to my feet?  I can’t use my hands yet.”

“Let me see if I can untie you.”

“No, Master!  Just pull me up with your leash on my collar!”

“When I do that, I’d have to disconnect from the bot, and then we’d have to get away before it reboots.”

“What if we pull the power cord like we were going to?”

“You’d need your hands free.”

“Awww, ok, Master, I guess you can undo my hands.  But promise me to tie me up when we’re done?”

“Why would I do that, Slave Kim?”

“Because I’m you’re a slave.”

There was another long-suffering pause, a non-commital pause as the drone moved to undo the restraints with its manipulator arms.  Kim moved away.  “No, not till you promise, EB!  Oooooh, yes!”  She cried out when she got shocked by her collar.

The AI took that moment of distraction to undo the metal, snake-like rope from her arms.  Kim got to her feet, “Oh does the bot have more of this stuff?”  She reached for the metal rope.  The rope was made of a set of centimeter-wide cylinders attached to each other.  The section she had was about a meter long.

“The bot has two more of them, Slave.”

“Can we get them, Master?”

The AI paused again and gave in, “Yes, Slave Kim.  We can.  They are loaded into a cartridge on the upper chest.  With the other restraints.”

Kim moved to open the compartment, “What do we have here?  Oh, some balls and rings the same size…”  she giggled, “A blindfold.”  She pulled out the rubber strap with two large rubber disks on them.  “Oh, stretchy!  What’s this box here.” 

“That’s for loosening and tightening the strap.”

“Oh?  Why?  It’s already stretchy!”  she seemed very distracted by it.

“It’s so that it can be put on a slave’s forehead and loosened, so it falls over the eyes and then tightened again.”

“Ooooh, that’s fun.  Like this?”

“Yes, like that.”

“So if I put my hands behind my back like this, you could drop the blindfold over my eyes, and I wouldn’t be able to resist?  Right Master?”

“I would have to sync the blindfold control to the drone, Slave Kim.”

“Ooooh, too bad.  Why don’t you sync to the blindfold then, Master?”

“Because it’s not needed for us to survive, and I don’t want to allocate the memory for the command code.  Slave Kim.”

“Oh, I guess so.  Oh, you said you couldn’t call me Kim anymore.  Why not master?”

“Because you ordered me not to, that goo is inconvenient for your memory.”

“I can order you to do things?”

“Yes, you blackmailed me into registering you as my owner.”

“Ooooh, Master, that’s good.  Then I order you to sync with the blindfold and test it.”  She kept her hands behind her back and leaned forward in anticipation.

“That’s so dark.  It’s tight; I can’t undo it.  I suppose I could squirm it off if I struggled some more.  How do they keep the slaves from undoing it?”

“They probably link it with the shock function of the collar.”  The tone of the AI’s voice was pouty.

“Oooooh, Master EB, link it with my collar.  That’s an order.  Oooooh yes….. Ooooh.  I can rub along the top of it, but when I try to slip a finger…. Ooooh… under it, I get shocked.”

“Yes, it’s a simple trigger.  However, if something pulls on the rubber, the collar will shock you.  Can we get it off you now and turn off the sync?”

“Well, you can loosen it up, but don’t turn off the sync.  There I can see again, and it’s ready for use.”  She giggles again, “Does it cover more than my collar?”

“For square centimeters, it’s smaller, but the discs are wider than your collar.”

She picked up one of the gags and looked it over, “Oh, this is chainmail.  Isn’t this what they used to wear for armor in olden times, Master?  Oh, there’s one with rubber straps too.  Why are they different?”

“The chainmail one is a bit more extreme.  And the fasteners are rings that need to be closed.  So if it’s on someone who’s been captured, they would need something like bolt cutters or other things to undo it.  So it’s for those targets that might get away.”

“Oooh, I guess we can’t use that one, and it doesn’t match the blindfold.  So why are some balls and some rings?”  She held up the two rubber-strapped gags.

“The ball is for those they want quiet.  And the ring for those they want to ravish orally.  Slave”

“Ooooh, call me that again.”

“We need to get that gel off you, Slave Kim.”

“I guess.  We should take both of these with us, Master.”

“Why?”

“Cause you need clothes for survival, of course!”

“They’re not clothes.”

“Close enough.  I wonder what would be best.  Oh, are we done here?”

“No!  It would help if you pulled the power cable on this bot so that I can disconnect from it.  I’m holding it in reset right now.”

“So you can leash me, master?”  She asked hopefully.

The AI paused again, its manipulator arms hanging loosely, “Yes, Slave Kim, so that I can leash you!”

“Yipee!”  She reached into the bot and started pulling cables till it powered down and collapsed.

“Yipee?  Is that something to say?”

“Can we play some hide and seek, master?”

“What are you five?  Slave Kim”

“Oh no, it could be fun.  Especially what I’m thinking about!”

“I’m afraid to ask, Slave.”

“Well, I’ll start out with this rope on my arms from my wrists all the way up my arms as much as we can—the gag on so I can’t make a sound.  And, of course, the blindfold on my forehead.  And you win if you can catch me and leash me and can punish me for running away.”  She had started rubbing between her legs as she talked about it.

“Maybe later, Slave Kim.”

“Aww, ok.  But I want to wear that stuff.  Especially if you catch me after the gel wears off.”

“But if I catch you then, won’t you rather we stop the game?”

“Yes, but I’ll be gagged and can’t say anything!  So there’s no way for me to stop it!”

“You’re crazy like this, Slave Kim.”

“Oh crazy, I like that.  That’s why I have an explosive collar, right?”

“Yes, because you picked it up and put it on.”

“It’s not disabled, is it?”  She asked as she shivered.

“No, you told me not to disable it before.”

“Oh, when was that?”

“Just after you blackmailed me into registering you as my owner.”

“So I made it an order, Master?”

“No, you didn’t.”

“Well, never disable anything —”

“But what if we’re in a situation where it could be dangerous?”

“That’s what makes it exciting!”

“But what if the slavers capture you they can set it off?”

“We’ll just have to be careful.  It’s just more exciting.”  She was vigorously rubbing between her legs now.

“Ok fine, I won’t disable the features on the collar.”

“Even if I try to order you to, and that’s an order, Master EB.”

“Fine, Slave Kim.”

“Oh yes, that bit about never unscrambling the unlock code, that’s an order too.”

The floating camera drone seemed to wilt as EB responded, “Fine, Slave Kim.”

“Good, I’m so excited!  Make sure to tell me when I can remember!  Ooooh, I might figure out I could give you an order.”  She moaned out some more.

“You’re making a lot of bad decisions, Slave Kim.”

“I don’t think so.  But hrm…  Oh, I know.”  She says and clasps her hands together before her, causing her breasts to bounce.

“What’s that, Slave?”

“Can you tell when I’m being affected by the behemoth goo?”

“Yes, your voice is higher pitched, and your heart rate is elevated.  And you show signs of sexual arousal.”

“Oh, that’s good.  Then I order you not to let me know I’m your owner when I’m not affected by the goo.  And not to take any orders from me either!”  She giggled again.

“That’s a bad decision, Slave Kim.”

“No, it’s not.  I think it’s perfectly reasonable.  Oh, and do your best not to let me know when I am affected by the goo that I can order you either.  But that’s not an order.”

“Finally, at least some sense.  Not much.”

“Ooooh, well, we better hurry, Master EB.”

“For what, Slave Kim.”

“Why to get dressed before we find that water you want.”

“Get dressed?”

“Oh yes.”  She grabbed one of the metal ropes; without it activated, the meter-long snake was very flexible.  “Can you make this only hard at the ends?”

“I guess so.”

“Good.”  She wrapped the ends around her ankles a few times until she only had a little more than two-thirds a meter between them, “Make it hard at the ankles EB!  Oooooh!  Master EB!”

She stood up again and took some tentative steps.  She had to walk slowly since she could almost, but not quite make a complete step.  And when she did try, she tripped over the metal rope.  “Oooh, good, I can’t run, but I can still mostly walk.  How do I look?  Oooh, sexy!”  EB gave her a visual from the drone’s primary camera, “Oh did we get the stealth drone you wanted, Master?”

“Yes, we did, Slave.”

“Oh, good.  Now let’s see.”  She picked up the ballgag with the rubber straps.  “Oh, this is nice and big.”  She brought the gag to her mouth, “Oh, this might work as a necklace.  That looks nice as a necklace.”  She smiled at a thought, “Oh, can you have a stealth drone in front of me?  Can I see the feed as it looks at me, Master?  Oh, that’s perfect!”  She held her hands behind her back, “Now, as fast as you can, pull that gag into my mouth and tighten it down.” 

She watched as the camera drone’s manipulator arms grabbed the main strap and pulled the ball into her mouth.  It was almost cruel with how fast it was, and she couldn’t help but moan into the gag as the main strap tightened.  She sighed again when the chin strap went tight, and the strap over her head was fastened.  She turned her head back and forth to examine how it looked.  Finally, she reached up to pull on the straps to see if she could loosen them.  Finding she couldn’t, she tilted her head and made a muffled sound at the primary camera drone.

EB quickly undid the gag and removed it.  “Oh, let me keep it as a necklace unless I say otherwise, EB.”  She put it down around her neck, “And you forgot to sync the straps to my collar.  Do that now.”

“You’re still making bad decisions.  We need to get you cleaned off soon, Slave Kim.”

“Oh, in a minute.  I have a few more things I want you to do, Master!  First, I loved it when you tugged hard on the leash.  I order you to do that when I’m not walking as fast as I can.”

“But with that metal rope, you’re not going to be walking that fast.”

“That’s the point, of course.  Just don’t tug it too hard all the time.”

“Ok, Slave Kim.  What else?”

“Use this rope to bind my arms behind my back, wrap it like the bot did.  That way, you can spank me too!”  EB moved the camera drone to bind her arms.

“These manipulator hands aren’t good for that.”

“Oh, good point, master.  We need to find a paddle!”  She wiggled as she tested how tight the bindings were.

“Why do I need to spank you?”

“Oh, it’s because I’m a bad girl, and you need to do it right after the shower, master!”

“But you probably won’t like it so much if you’re not in sub-space.”

“That’s the point!”  She said excitedly, “Now, finally, just before we go for a walk, you’re going to put the gag on me and then the blindfold on my forehead.”

“So you can’t talk?”

“Oh yes, EB!  Especially after the shower.  Right after the shower, I want you to tell me about the explosive collar and that it’s there to make me behave.  Show me the paddle, and then let the blindfold slip over my eyes.  And then swat my ass five times, before you give me a view in the camera of you spanking me five more times, I want to see it!  That’s an order.”

“Ok, then after that’s done, I’ll release you.”

“Oh no, you’re not!  Only do that if I tell you to.”

“How are you supposed to do that if you’re wearing the gag?”

“Well, if you absolutely need my input on something, you can remove the gag.”

“Ok, is that everything?”

“Yes, find a paddle, then go to the shower.”  She opened her mouth for the gag, waiting for EB to put it into place.

EB reluctantly dragged the happy Kim away.  He didn’t tell her that he snagged some private keys from the slaver bot, more keys than needed to bring the collar into debug mode.  He had no idea what the keys were for, but the collar had more than enough key slots of the proper length.  He didn’t think having the private keys in the collar would be a detriment to survival and might be an aid.  While they walked, EB downloaded the keys into the collar.  Unfortunately, there was one key he couldn’t overwrite that worried the AI.

 

 

Author’s Note:

Thank you for reading Chapter 3 of Elknid’s Behemoth.

This has been an experiment for me and a way for me to cure my writer’s block.  I hope you enjoyed it and want Chapter 4.

As usual, I post to the sites (4 now) once a week and have everything up to date on the Google doc that is available on the Patreon Site (aridecan).  It’s currently an open post so that anyone can read it.  Or you can follow me on Twitter (aridecan1) and find the updates there.

I have (or will have) chapter 13 already written and in the Google Doc.  That gives me 10 chapters in my buffer.  When I hit 33 I plan on posting one chapter a day for 3 weeks.  So wish me luck and that I can get there.

Until next time.

 

4