Chapter 8
261 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Testing was… interesting, at least from Kim’s perspective.  She was still tied up and naked but could use her hands.  Why she was still in that state, she didn’t know.  The first test started with simple reading and writing.  All recruits had to be able to do that at least, and she could conduct those without a problem.

They were simple, non-classified tests.  After that, things started the breakdown.  The VIs’ limitations became evident, and they had no centralized intelligence to moderate themselves.  Medical protocols fought with research and training protocols.  Each has its own VIs to manage them.  None were true AIs and couldn’t leap to the next level.

Fortunately for the VIs, Private Isula stayed in the warehouse and was absent from her training.   There wasn’t any notice that Isula wasn’t where she was supposed to be.  The research VI noticed her in its territory and was gathering data on her actions when the need for human oversite was needed.

The relationship was strange.  Technically the VIs were higher in rank than the human squad members.  They were limited to the parameters set by the central intelligence, usually a human.  They could monitor training, and they could even conduct it.  The training VIs couldn’t develop the curriculum.   Since the battle, the current trainees were treated as if they were on the weekend.  Tasks were simple, cleaning the barracks, showing up for the morning parade, and getting their kits in order for inspection.

Left to her own devices, Isula was playing with the devices she had found in the warehouse.  She left her uniform, including her footwear, near the door.   She didn’t want her clothes to get in the way as she wandered utterly naked through the rows of crates.  The Research VI was in the middle of running an experiment when the need for conflict resolution happened.  The question it wanted to answer was what would Isula do when she found a maintenance bot had removed her clothes?  Unfortunately, that question would have to wait till later.

“Private Isula!”

“Yes, sir?”  She snapped to attention, dropping the gag she was examining.

“We require your presence in the testing lab.  Report there at once.”

She turned to go back to the entrance to snag her clothes.

“At once, Private Isula!”

She went to the offices naked, giving the maintenance bots a chance to clean up behind her.

“Private Isula reporting!”  She saluted quickly.  The naked girl’s body was entirely on display, and she seemed to enjoy reporting to authority in that state.

 

< * * * >

 

Kim was waiting in her chair in the testing area when the door opened behind her.  She turned and saw Isula slip in, “Hi Slave, did you miss me?”

“What are you doing here, private Isula?  Why are you naked?”

“I’m not naked, see!”  She held out her arms.

“You have a collar and some cuffs!  You’re still naked.”

“Yes, wrist, ankle, and elbow cuffs, aren’t they sexy?  And we have matching collars too.  And matching blindfolds and gags, if we weren’t so different in height, I’d call us Sally and Cally!”

“Sally and Cally?”  Kim shook her head to clear the confusion.

“Yeah, they’re the twins in the squad.  No one can tell them apart.”

“But I don’t have the cuffs!”

“Let me fix that for you.”  Kim was helpless to refuse as she was still bound.  She found herself wearing steel cuffs that matched her collar.  Each one has four D-rings on them, and each has a glowing LED flashing an ominous red.

“What are you doing here, private Isula?”

“Call me Slave 1789232, this collar has overwritten my ID.”

“You want me to call you Slave?  You’re weird!”

“Oh yes.  It’s better than Private Isula.”

Kim couldn’t seem to process what was going on.  Why would the redhead want to wear those things?  And now she was stuck in those cuffs too.  Her fingers ran over the polished steel of the cuffs, trying to figure out where the seam was.  But, unfortunately, those fingers explored the cuffs more than they should have, distracting Kim with the feeling of the cold metal.

“They’re not explosive, are they?”

“No, they aren’t, disappointing, isn’t it?  They’re magnetic and shock.”

“Shock?”

“Yes, they should match the collar, and when the collar shocks you, the electricity should go all over your body.”

“How did you pass the psychological tests?”

Isula put her hands on her hips, “I’m perfectly fine!  Besides, they always need infantry people.  And it’s tough to get out of conscription.  Unfortunately, not all of us are as lucky as you and get out of it like you did.”

“What do you mean?  I want to serve.  It’s a family tradition!  How did I get out of it?”

“You got captured by slavers, of course!  Silly!”  The redhead was getting more and more excited, and Kim couldn’t understand why at all.

“That’s not a good way to get out of conscription.  So where do you come from that that’s a good idea?”

“I’m from Deneb V.”

“The pleasure world…  They actually have kids there?”

“Of course they do, can’t have lots of adults without kids showing up.”

Kim looked to the ceiling and counted to ten under her breath.  “Why.  Are.  You. Here.  Isula…. Owww, owwww, owww… Slave?”

“It works!  I’ll have to tell the VI.”

I recorded the events Slave 1789232.  Thank you for aiding in the experiment.”

“It was my pleasure, Master Research VI.”  The woman cooed.

Kim was trying to process this as she got back to her feet.  The chain still bound her, and the complete body shock surprised her.

“What worked, slave?”  She asked in a small voice.

“The VI was sure there was a simple voice processor built into the collar.  If you’ve been told to use submissive and dominant names and you don’t, it’ll shock you.  Since I told you to call me Slave 1789232, you can’t even call me Isula anymore without it shocking you.”

“Ughh, you’re insane!  Why are you here?”

Isula pouted but still answered, “I was just looking in the research warehouse, and the VIs called me to resolve a conflict for your tests.  They’re not good at that.”

“What conflict is that?”

“Their database is corrupt, and all the testing apparatuses are offline.  They can’t even turn them on since the programs are locked.”

“So they can’t conduct the tests?”

“Not exactly.  The VIs want to use the items they captured from the Argetieans, since they still seem to be operational, but the medical VI could veto it.  Look, it got complicated, and they needed a human to solve the conflict.”

“So what happened?”

“I’ll have to help you with the tests, and we get to use all the stuff here.  Doesn’t that sound good, Slave?”

Kim got a sinking feeling in her stomach, “Something tells me I should be afraid.”

“Don’t be scared.  That’s for later!”

Isula picked up a padlock and showed it to Kim, “These are awesome wireless locks.  This one hadn’t been keyed, so the research VI was able to add its own key to it, and it’s able to unlock it.  This is going to be fun!”  Isula undid the metallic rope from Kim’s wrists and the chain connected to the taller woman’s collar.  Isula then locked the last link to her collar.

“Do you have to use a leash?”

“I convinced the VIs that we had to.  And now it’s part of the protocols.”

“You didn’t!”

“Yes, I did, Slave.  So enjoy it.  Because every time we go to another room, we’ll be doing this.”

“Could this day get any worse?”  Kim muttered to herself.

“Thanks for reminding me.  But it’s going to get better, actually!  Master Research VI, you can test those magnetic cuffs now.”

Yours or hers, Slave 1789323?

Isula moved behind Kim and pulled her arms behind her back, “Hers!”

Kim was struggling with Isula.  Though she was too late, her wrists were far enough behind her back that when the magnetic field took over, her new wrist cuffs clanged behind her back.  Her elbows were also drawn together by the elbow cuffs.

“Hey!  You don’t have to do that!”

“Yes, I do.  Any slave has to be bound like this while walking between the rooms.”

“Why?”

“I told you, I convinced the VI.  And the research VI can get all sorts of data!  So we’re helping it out!”

“But you’re a slave too now.”

“I know, isn’t that great?  We have to be gagged too.”

“What –”

Complaining was a mistake as Kim’s gag around her neck was put into place and then tightened down.  “Master VI, you’re right.  They do shrink with just a touch.  I can’t wait to try them.”

Noted.  Thank you for your assistance, Slave 1789323.”

Isula brought her gag up to her mouth and then paused.  She had a wicked tint to her eyes, “Master VI, do you want to test our sense of direction with the blindfold on?”

“Later, the medical VI is waiting.  And it’s getting impatient.”

“Can VIs get impatient?”

“No, slave 1789323.”

“That—”  She moaned as the VI chose that time to wireless command the straps on Isula’s gag to tighten.

“Noted, Slave 1789323 shows heightened signs of arousal in being surprised with the gag.”

Isula then let out another happy groan when her wrists and elbows were bound behind her back.  The shorter woman then unceremoniously dragged Kim from the room and out to the hallway. 

Kim still had a feed from the stealth drone, and her perception was locked onto that simple window.  Being dragged like this turned her on again, and she didn’t know why.  She could tell that Isula was horny as hell, and Kim was slowly approaching the same level.

The next room was the medical room, where Kim had a quick examine in before.  The room had changed.  Instead of a single table, there was now a pair of them.  Each table had a row of instruments beside them.  A human-shaped shell was suspended over each table.  Kim also didn’t like the look of the device that was positioned between where her legs would go.  Isula dragged her over to the table, and the gag was loosened from her mouth.

“That was fun, Master Research VI.  Hello Mistress Medical VI.”  She said as a female hologram was brought to life before the two.

“Please get Slave Kim onto the table and the automated instruments in place.”

“Of course, Mistress!”  She helped Kim up onto the table, despite the size differences.  The shorter redhead was more muscular than she looked.  Then again, she had been in basic training on the ship for several months.  Kim’s cuffs didn’t help her fight back, and she was strapped into a very exposed position.  Each of her metal cuffs had four D-rings on them.  The two rings on opposite sides of the cuff locked her wrists, elbows, and ankles to the table.  Her arms were slightly to the side, and her ankles were shoulder-width apart.

Isula also locked her collar to the table by using the two D-rings.  Next, a metallic clamp bound her waist.  The final clamps were used on her thighs.  Kim felt like she could hardly move.

“Thank you, Slave 1789323.  Please replace her gag with a ring.  It will be necessary to examine her mouth during this procedure.”

“Stop that!”  Kim tried to complain when the ballgag was pulled from her mouth.  However, Isula had the skill to put the new ring gag into place despite the protests from Kim.

“Next, make sure that the penetrative probes are fully lubricated.”  Kim cursed the stealth drone, giving her the perfect view of the two dildos emerging from the device between her legs.  Isula spent a long time lubricating those dildos before they started to push into the bound woman.

“Finally,  lower the sensor cover into place.”  Kim had an excellent view from both inside and outside as the cover lowered over her body.  She tried to shake her head, as there was a third dildo that aimed for her mouth.  But Isula held her head in place till it was too late.

“Thank you, Slave 1789323.  Please get onto the other table so we can do a comparative analysis.”

“Yes, mistress!”  Kim’s view went black when the sensor shell settled into place.  The stealth drone conveyed her only sensations from outside.  At least she wasn’t completely cut off.

 

Author’s Note:

Welcome to Chapter 8.  Really, I appreciate all the time you’ve spent reading the story so far.  This has been an exciting write for me, and I’m glad you enjoyed it enough to get to chapter 8, whoever you are.

Since you’re here, please consider writing a comment after all these webnovels live and die on the comments, and right now, I’m greedy for comments.

As always, I have everything in a Google Doc in a public post on my Patreon.  (www.patreon.com/aridecan).  You don’t have to be a patron to read the posts and the link.  I’m not posting a direct link here because it might change.  The Google Doc is getting fairly laggy, and I may have to start putting other chapters into another document.  As for my goal, I’m at 21/33 of the goal now.  I was a bit slow this week, but hopefully, it’s only another 3-4 weeks till I do my blast of posting a chapter a day for three weeks.

3