Chapter 31: Training
575 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After merging with the Skull Spirit Bone, Cheng Tian underwent a mutation that transformed his eyes.

Such a thing connected his eyes strongly to this bone, with this one passing on its ability, Flaming Eyes, to this young man's Sharingan.

Because of this, Cheng Tian had called his new ability Orange Amaterasu since he had felt how the previous shot had come directly from his visual power.

He had not even activated his Sharingan on his own. The moment the fusion with the Spirit Bone ended and he unconsciously used that for the first time, his Madara-related visual power automatically activated.

And realizing how that bone and the Sharingan had connected, in addition to the previous joke, this young man could not help but feel extremely satisfied.

With his eyes connected to that bone, he knew that he could improve the vitality and powers related to it with the evolution of his Skull Spirit Bone.

That was a big plus point for someone concerned about the sealing of his eyes!

After realizing these points, Cheng Tian walked over to a mirror in his room and smiled as he looked at himself. 'Very good!'

'I feel that my body features have improved a lot, and I can have less concern about my eyes.... I'll still keep an eye out for Spirit Bones capable of improving important features for someone in my situation, but now things will be easier.'

"In any case, now I'll be able to absorb even more powerful rings without worrying about overloading my body!" He muttered under his breath.

'I can probably already do that with people between levels 40 and 44.' He pondered before lying on the bed in his room.

"Sigh..."

'I'm going to rest for the day, and then tomorrow I'll see if I fit into this place... This week, I must take the time to learn a little about the Spirit Hall.'

...

In the blink of an eye, a whole week passed.

During that period, Cheng Tian spent all his time inside the Spirit Hall headquarters, not attending the academy classes but visiting the library of that institution.

On the other hand, he did not maintain contact with many people during this period. After all, his purpose was to be a secret member, so few people knew of his presence in this organization.

Besides his routine studying about this place and the spirit masters world, Cheng Tian continued to cultivate daily, strengthening his foundations.

Thus, when the time came to go and meet Gui Mei and Yue Guan, this black-haired young man did not get lost in the corridors of the Spirit Temple, having arrived early at the place he was to review his new partners.

"Boy, you aren't bad. You're early, even though you don't need to be." Gui Mei said this in his serious voice as he looked curiously at Cheng Tian.

Yue Guan blinked at Cheng Tian and asked. "Young Madara, are you prepared for our combat? Before we move forward with our first activity, we want to do this to test your skills."

"Hmm, I am prepared." He nodded. "What do I have to do?"

Gui Mei then explained. "You and Yue Guan will face me in a friendly match."

"Oh? That..." Cheng Tian looked at Yue Guan.

This effeminate man, dressed as a woman, laughed and said. "Young Madara, Gui Mei is a little stronger than me. He is at level 50, and I am at 49. Because of this, you assisting me in a match between us will be the best way for us to test you."

"After all, that will be what you do when we go out on missions."

Gui Mei nodded in agreement, looking earnestly from beneath his mask toward the young man with black hair and a robust body.

"I see..."

After thinking about it for a while, he said in a low voice. "Well, then I am ready. Where are we going to fight? I think it would be more interesting to do this in a discreet place if you know what I mean..."

Gui Mei agreed. "We already have that in mind, so let's go to a forest on the city's south side. We will leave for our mission from there, so we don't need to do this here."

"Fine."

Then the three left that area of the Spirit Hall.

...

Sometime later, the three were already in an open forest area, with Gui Mei on one side and Cheng Tian and Yue Guan on the other.

At the same time, the black-haired young man was standing behind Yue Guan, waiting for the signal for the fight to begin.

The two individuals who could perform a powerful spirit fusion then released their martial souls.

Cheng Tian first saw Gui Mei's beast spirit, Ghost Demon, as five spirit rings appeared around him.

These rings had the ideal configuration: two yellow, two purple, and one black.

Finally, Yue Guan had only four spirit rings circulating him, also the ideal configuration, while his spirit tool, Chrysanthemum, glowed in his right hand.

Cheng Tian did not release his spirit, drawing the attention of those two.

Gui Mei said. "Kid, we'll get started in a moment. Aren't you going to use your martial soul? Are you underestimating us?"

"No..." Cheng Tian looked at the ground. "Since you will only know about me among ordinary members of the Spirit Hall, then I will show you my best skills..."

He would not do that in any other situation. But since he did not know how to explain the configuration of his rings to Qian Daoliu, he preferred to use what the Supreme Pontiff had already seen.

"Oh?" Yue Guan found that interesting. "Come on, Gui Mei, let young Madara surprise us."

"OK!"

After that, the two nodded, indicating the start of the fight.

At that instant, Yue Guan and Gui Mei immediately ran from their positions, with the masked man running towards Cheng Tian, his target.

As for the man in the floral dress, he already knew what his companion thought, so he immediately went on to defend Cheng Tian.

"First Skill: Blossom of a Thousand Flowers!"

The Chrysanthemum petals in Yue Guan's right hand melted and turned into several sharp blades, flying toward his opponent.

"First Skill: Gigantic Ghost Hand!"

Gui Mei's yellow spirit ring glowed intensely in his surroundings while his arms enlarged in volume. At the same time, a purple layer appeared on them, showing red veins.

"Yue Guan, let's see what this boy has!"

Then, as those two attacked each other a few meters in front of Cheng Tian, he finally decided to act, using the ability he gained from his new Spirit Bone.

"Orange Amaterasu!"

A burst of fire shot out from that young man's red eyes, startling those two, going directly against Gui Mei's right chest.

Upon realizing this, that man frowned his eyebrows and tried to dodge the attack, backing away so as not to suffer from Yue Guan's movement.

Swooish!

Several of that blond man's blades sliced through the surroundings of Gui Mei, but he did not suffer any scratches, deftly dodging those blades.

"Fourth Ability: Ghost Shadow!"

He then pointed the palm of his right hand towards Cheng Tian, causing a black vortex to appear there while his purple ring glowed brightly.

Several black ghost images appeared from that palm, frightening Yue Guan but not affecting Cheng Tian, who had the Sharingan activated.

Shadow Clone Technique!

A clone appeared near Cheng Tian, and the two ran in different directions against Gui Mei.

Sharingan: Genjutsu!

The original Cheng Tian used his visual ability on Yue Guan, taking that individual out of the effect of Gui Mei's ability.

'That boy...' Gui Mei looked with interest at Cheng Tian, not only because of the clone but because this young man had managed to get rid of his 4th ability!

'He's only at level 36, but he can handle it well...'

'Really, he's not ordinary!'

Yue Guan regained his lucidity and saw what Cheng Tian was doing. "Oh? A clone? I can do something like that too!"

"Fourth Skill: Strange Flower!"

After the purple ring glowed in Yue Guan's surroundings, a man with a female body was condensed nearby and then ran towards Gui Mei.

'Shit!'

'He's going to detonate that thing!' Gui Mei tried to move away from the area, but at that instant, one of Cheng Tian's clones attacked him with firm fingers, forming a hand blade.

Naked Hand Carving!

The original Cheng Tian then made the seal for another attack while Gui Mei used his unmatched strength to hurl away the leftover clone trying to attack him.

Fire Style: Flame Dragon Roar Technique!

Seeing Cheng Tian's attacks coming towards him and Yue Guan, who was still sending his clone to self detonate, Gui Mei saw no alternatives and used his most powerful skill.

"Fifth Skill: Ghost Shadow Hand!"

Then, a large shadow appeared from Yue Guan's feet, causing several hands to extend from it to grab this blond man.

...

7