Prologue . New life tastes bad from beginning
69 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New life tastes bad from beginning

The heart of young maid always beats faster in favorite studying room of her Mistress.

High ceilings and tall windows which were supposed to give illusion of freedom only served to amplify suffocating feeling of wortlessness . Every time she was doing chores her soul was pierced by stares of noble ancestors , watching from walls decorated by their portraits.

 Oh , only if would her younger brothers knew how hard she tries to stop trembling in her hands when cleaning dust from bookshelves . Moving between them girl seemed like a child lost in dark forest full of beasts . Beasts created by humans represented in forms of books and scrolls brimming full of dangerous knowledge be it historical data , theories or results of experiments.

 And such grim picture was completed by these damned vases standing here and there like some kind of traps. One of such brittle bitches costed more than life and freedom of previous worker...

Anyway , there was one thing maid have given up trying to understand - how could someone like to have tea and desserts in such room , even if that particular someone is her Mistress or Young Master.

And today is the day in which heartbeat of maid with such active imagination set the world record. The reason ? The addition to scary room consisting of bodies of aforementioned Mistress ,with froth leaking from her mouth and Young master twitching nearby. 

Scared out of her wits girl runs out screaming for help . In matter of seconds the guards appeared only to see cold body of wife of their Liege and his son , the Young master Aaron vomiting under the table , on scene of tragedy.

 Aaron Trafalgar the ten years old boy which never be the same from this moment on

  

1