Prologue
41 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should I continue to publish this story in here?
  • Yes Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 5

The ginger-haired young male was in a difficult predicament. His noctilucous jade eyes glanced upon the tall figure with amber-orange antler draconic horns protruding on top of his head. His long, dark brown hair flowed down that reached his back while the tip of his hair is amber-brown, and his amber eyes are bright and sharp with diamond-shaped, yellow pupils. He even has red eyeliner on his lower eyelids to distinguish his beautiful eyes, and his skin is fair while he wore brown traditional hanfu with a pattern of dragon scales on his robe. 

The international student began to sweat bullets because he was cornered on the wall, back pressing upon it while the immortal's arms caged him in between. 

"If I cannot express it well through my words, my pillar will." The immortal said with a stern expression.

"Pillar, what pillar?" Ajax replied in confusion, and he felt curious and in discomfort simultaneously because of his position. The young Snezhnayan man knew that there wasn't a pillar nearby at his place since he rented an apartment, and he cursed about his misfortune inside his mind. He didn't know how many times he declined his persistent proposals because he was just an international student who wanted to learn about business, not wanting to be his empress!!

"This." The Emperor of Liyue took the young man's hand, placing it on his clothed hard crotch with his sexy smirk.

Ajax widened in surprise while his eyes were being distracted by looking where he was touching, and then his cheeks began to turn red in embarrassment.

He wondered if he should file a complaint of sexual harassment with the Emperor, or maybe he should just attack him by gripping his jewel painfully as a type of self-defence. Okay, he'll pick the latter option. 

"Ahhh~ that felt good." The prime of Adeptus replied with a pleasant sigh, and Ajax looked at him in horror while he let go of that thing he was holding. He didn't mean to do that. It was supposed to hurt!!! 

"You pervert dragon!!" The young mortal shrieked manly, and he kneed the immortal's balls as hard as he could, but it backfired while he groaned out in pain, raising his knee on his chest while he rubbed his hands repeatedly on his aching knee. 

"Is your groin made out of stone!?" Ajax whined childishly, glaring at him sharply with tears stuck in the corner of his eyes. 

To the Emperor's sight, his little Ajax looked so adorable with his feisty personality. He tilted his head slightly with an amused smirk. 

"It might be." He answered vaguely. 

"How about you figure it out?" He chuckled deeply, looking at Ajax like he was some sort of meal. Even though his dear Ajax wore a tight black sleeveless shirt that showed a bit of his figure such as his pectoral muscles and six pack with fit brown cargo pants, he wished to touch the firm bottom to have a feel on him, but he preferred taking off his piece of clothing one by one until he have his way on him. 

Ajax shivered in either anticipation or disgust after seeing that hungry expression. He pondered when his misfortune started after meeting the Emperor of Liyue accidentally. 

🔶🐬Prologue Ends🔶🐬

1