Xiao Hui’s Spring
278 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ahh~... so embarrassing... . But... but I still need to say proper thank you to that man... .

"Come on, Xiao Hui, you can do it!" I slap my cheeks lightly to give me just a little boost. 

But, ahh~, I can still feel the warmth on my waist... the very spot where he had gripped me strongly... . And I still feel a bit muddle-headed from when I recall the floating sensation when he lifted me up... . 

I squeeze my palms against each other while mindlessly walking around Lian house, trying to look for him.

Xiao Hua, oh Xiao Hua, why couldn't you accompany me... . 

.... .Right, because there are still some lingering guests and it would be disastrous if she were to be ambushed again.

Actually, I did not really want to look for him... . But Xiao Hua said that it is only proper that I express my gratitude properly. But... how can I stay calm!? He is the first male that ever touched my body!

Granted, he did not directly touch my body. I mean, I was still fully clothed at the time. Not only that, I was drenched and looked like a drowned rat, but ... but still... . 

How could Xiao Hua be so composed, by the way? She was lifted and carried by the very handsome vice-commander Zhen!! 

And in the meanwhile.... there is me.... . I was lifted by this stranger for a few brief seconds, and I am already this flustered... .

When Xiao Hua and I were going to take a bath and changed our wet clothes -- thank the gods for awesome royal princes who have connection to Lian house that we could use their bath -- I saw how Xiao Hua's wet robes clung onto her frame.

She has such a nice body. Her curves have started to appear and even I feel envious... . While me... . 

No, that's besides the point! My point is, if Xiao Hua fell into the pond and got wet, and even I could see her body curves through her drenched robes... ... then surely that man would have noticed my body as well?? I mean, not only he lifted me up, he embraced me before.

Yes, he hold me pretty tight... . Uh... yes it's to keep me from thrashing about... but still!! An embrace!

Em...brace... . His strong arms locking my body so tightly... .

Ahh~ My poor pure maiden heart... . What am I going to do... .

Wait... ... . Is that him? There is a young man by the well, he seems to be drawing water. I could only see his back facing me at first, then his side profile as he turns his body sideways.

Yes, that's him. I didn't get to see his face properly when he lifted me up, but I had seen his figure when he ran through the crowd to our group before we all fell down into the pond... . Undoubtedly him. And now that I can see his face clearly, 

Oh My!! that is not fair. Why do you have a face like that!

Wait! Wait! Wait! AAAAhhhhHH~! Why did you suddenly open your robes. And! And! Why are you suddenly pouring water over your body. 

 

His muscly, tanned, wheat colored body is now glistening with droplets of water

 

His muscly, tanned, wheat-colored body is now glistening with droplets of water ... strong ... muscly ... strong... . And don't shake your hair like that! That is unfair!

My poor pure maiden eyes... .

Uh, he just turned to look at me. Oh no, Oh no, Oh no. My brain just exploded. I can't think. 

Did I just say that out loud?

Yes, I must have just said that out loud. That man is looking at me. He must think I am such a weird girl. And I am wearing this ugly brown robe... . I mean, yes what I normally wear is not as pretty as what noble ladies wear... not that I will be prettier if I ever wear those gorgeous robes,  like the ones worn by some young ladies who attended to watch the performance... .

He is still looking at me. Think, Xiao Hui, Think!!

I finally manage to tear my eyes away from those sharp eyes, beautiful wheat colored muscular manly body, and those gorgeous lines that define his chest and stomach... .

Ahem! Xiao Hui, you must not sin more than this. You are a pure hearted maiden! Focus!

"Mister," I bow the lowest I can, "My name is Xiao Hui. I just want to thank you for your earlier help."

I don't feel proud, but I have to turn tail and run. If I stay any longer, I will explode. Xiao Hui, run!

"Jing Mo." The low voice with a trace of laughter just resounded from behind me. I turn my head and see him looking at me with those dark eyes. His voice sounds so, so good... .

"My name is Jing Mo. And you are very welcome." 

I am so sure he is actually mocking me. His lips, those perfect succulent looking... urhm... anyway, his smile seems to be teasing! As if I was some kind of interesting form of amusement. But I don't care, I have to get out of here as far as I can. I am hyperventilating here.

But... .

When he took off his robes before, I saw a red marking on his right arm.

A red marking of a soaring eagle, the wings spanning from his upper shoulder to his elbow.

Then when he poured the water over his body, the red eagle disappeared.

That type of marking, looks... familiar... .

 

2