Volume 2-Chapter 17
460 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Excited) Great! I'm going to pick some now!

*Flash*

*Flash*

As I enter the pocket dimension, I see the site I've grown accustomed to a cabin in the middle of a forest made of willow trees with bushes full of white leaves and some small animals we introduced into the ecosystem. I take a minute to take in the beauty of the forest and then head north, where I planted the roses.

After 5 or so minutes of walking through the forest, I finally reached the clearing where I had planted my roses. The sight I saw open arrival was stunning for two reasons. One was the beautifully bloomed white roses with ice-blue stems, and the other was the person sitting next to my egg's nest in the center of the clearing. 

She had emerald green eyes, ice-blue hair not dissimilar to the roses' stems, and her skin was a pale white with the slightest hint of light blue. She was, at best, 1.3 meters tall. She wore a white dress with no shoes, yet she didn't seem the least bit cold. My mind started racing, and I felt enamored just watching her. She somewhat reminded me of an ice fairy from the manga and stuff I used to read.

Just as she noticed my presence and looked over at me, my mind snapped to one thought.

I want her.

And as if she could tell my thoughts, she was about to run over to me.

*Flash*

But before she could, I teleported out of the dimension and into a vacant cell in the dungeon.

"stupid. *thump* Stupid! *Thump* STUPID!! *Crumble* Oops, Ella's not going to like that if she finds out."(Rina)

In order to get the stupid thoughts out of my head, I started hitting my head on a wall until I used too much force and broke a hole into another cell.

(Upset) Aaahh, who cares about a stupid wall, you idiot!! Focus on the current problem!! How could I be a deviant, dammit!?! Why!?! Just why did I have to be a damn deviant!!? I haven't even asked out Autumn yet!? How would I explain to her about having ANOTHER girl and still hope she'll accept me!?!

(Panicked) Plus, this other girl!! What if she rejects me!? Or what if both of them reject me!?! I just realized I haven't even asked how Autumn feels about me?! Gaahh! This is too much for me to think about right now!! I need a distraction! Wh-What ca- right! I'll use them to take my mind off things for a bit!

*Flash*

*Flash*

I then teleport over to their cell.

*Snap*

*Shatter* *Flash*

I then freed Matt from the ice, healing his frostbite and regenerating the other guy's leg.

*Snap*

*Crrr*x2

I then made ice chains around their arms and legs, waking Mayson from his pain-induced coma.

"*Clap* Since I need a distraction, we'll now be enacting your punishment for losing. *Evil Smile* This is going to be fun; well, for me... You? Not so much."(Rina)

"W-"(Mayson)

*Shiick*x2

Mayson was about to ask something, but I cut both their vocal cords before he could.

"*Clap* *Smile* Since I'm so nice, I'll even tell you why I *Glare* why I loathe your very existence with every fiber of my being."(Rina)

I ended up releasing my killing intent, making them sweat before I reigned it back in. I then shot my head toward Matt.

"*Glare* First, you."(Rina)

I then walked up to him placing my finger on his forehead.

[Skill Seal-Language Comprehension]

Once I placed the seal, it looked like he absorbed dark mist into his body. It looked exactly like what Izz did for his charm skill. I then turned off my language comprehension skill and healed both of them.

*Flash*

Well, that was redundant. But i- not going to finish that thought.

"Feel free to talk now. He won't understand you."(Rina)

"(Confused) What?"(Matt)

He then looked over to Mayson, who looked confused.

"Can you understand me?"(Matt)

"(Confused) What are you saying? I can't understand you."(Mayson)

Well, I'm glad I spent those all-nighters learning the languages of the world. (Annoyed) But GOD, when I reincarnated as a wolf, I never dreamed of late-night studying sessions again!

Matt then looked back at me with shock, confusion, and horror written all over his face.

"What did you do!? And how can you even understand me?!"(Matt)

"Fufu, simple really. A simple skill sealing curse, and I can cripple your means of communication in this world. As for how? *Smirk* Use that brain for a second, mister NARCISSIST."(Rina)

When he heard me emphasize his title, he looked shocked.

"Y-You. H-How did you know about that!"(Matt)

"Fufu, I know more than just that. Level 304, str:625, Dex:619, you have both fire and light magic. You even have a hidden title."(Rina)

"(Stunned) Wh- How did you know all that!? I thought looking at someone else's statues was impossible!!"(Matt)

"*Shakes head* *Sigh* For a person with a wisdom stat of 612, you sure are dumb. That shouldn't be your first question. THINK, how am I talking to you when *Points* HE can't?"(Rina)

When I pointed it out, he finally used his 2 brain cells and realized something was weird.

"reincarnation?"(Matt)

He then muttered that under his breath, probably thinking I wouldn't hear him.

"Ding, Ding, Ding, you're right. And what were the traits of world crossers?"(Rina)

"(Confused) Unique skills? Wha- Ooohhh, it's your unique skill."(Matt)

"Yep."(Rina)

"(Confused) So is this some kind of revenge for something I did on earth, then?"(Rina)

(Stunned) Just how many people did he offend on Earth to be so casual about it!?

"Nah, I couldn't give two shits about any beef we had on Earth.  After all, I died; no use holding a grudge from a past life."(Rina)

"(Confused) Now I really don't know why you're doing this. Is it the charm thing?"(Matt)

"*Shrug* While, yes, doing that would warrant me doing this, that's also not the reason. *Glare* I've held a burning hatred for you for almost half a year."(Rina)

"Can someone explain what's happening?!"(Mayson)

"What did he just say?"(Matt)

"(Annoyed) He wants to know what we're talking about."(Rina)

I then turned to look at Mayson.

"*Glare* Shut up. What we're talking about isn't important."(Rina)

"(Confused) What did you just tell him?"(Matt)

"*Glare* To shut up."(Rina)

I then turned my language comprehension back on so that both of them could understand me.

"Now do you guys know why I have a grudge against you!"(Rina)

"*Shakes head* I already said I've got no clue."(Matt)

"Not a clue. Might be the wolves I hunted earlier, but I doubt it."(Mayson)

"Fine, I'll give you a hint."(Rina)

*Flash*

I then turned into my most diminutive size, my pup size, the form I made the others swear never to tell Ella about. We discovered I could do this, but the others could only reach 1.35 meters tall. When I transformed, Matt looked confused, while Mayson went pale while looking shocked and terrified.

"t-true... fenrir."(Mayson)

*Flash*

I then turned back.

"Bingo. Now do you recognize me?"(Rina)

"(Terrified) T-T-The e-escaped p-pup. I-It was you."(Mayson)

"*Evil Smile* That's correct and guess what? *Frown* *Glare* I've come for revenge."(Rina)

*Snap*

I then lifted the curse I placed on Matt, and black gas came out of his mouth.

"(Terrified) W-We're doomed! It's over!! This is retribution for listening to someone slander a demon king!!!"(Mayson)

"(Flustered) W-What!? Mayson! Why are you suddenly acting like that!"(Matt)

"AAAAhhhhhh!!!"(Mayson)

"Fufu, can't have you go insane before the fun starts, now can I?"(Rina)

*Crack*

"Gah! *Cough* *Cough*"(Mayson)

I then punch him right in the stomach, breaking a few of his ribs and knocking the wind out of him.

"*Knuckle Crack* *Knuckle Crack* *Neck Crack* *Evil Smile* Let's begin, shall we?"(Rina)

22