Volume 2-Chapter 21
371 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Flash*

""(Shocked) Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhh!!??""

Just as we teleported outside the agreed room, I could hear Mr. Woods and Amelia yelling through the door.

"*Snap* *Flash* Hail, go get Izz. It seems Snow has started ahead of schedule."(Rina)

*Nod*

She and Selen then left to go and wake up Izz.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in."(Snow)

"Wait! Wh-"(Amelia)

*Click*

I could hear Amelia try and say something, but I entered anyway. When they saw me, they looked shocked, but I didn't care. I was too focused on the wolf that Snow was sitting by.

Don't jump!! I know it's been a long time, but still! She'll get spooked!

"You coming or not?"(Snow)

At Snow's little provocation, I broke and shot toward her. Wrapping my arms around my cousin's neck and rubbing my face against hers. We ended up falling backward.

"*Hic* I've missed you so much!! I'm so sorry for being so late to find you! *Hic* I thought you died too!! *Sniffle* I'm sorry for being such a shitty family member!!"(Rina)

I could feel something licking my face.

"*Sigh* I'm just glad you're safe. *Sniffle* I-I didn't want to give up hope. *Hic* That one day I'd get to see you again."(Cousin)

"*Sniffle* Y-You don't hate? B-But I couldn't h-"(Rina)

She then bit my ear.

"I wouldn't expect the baby of the pack TO save my ass."(Cousin)

"(Indignant) I'm not a baby!"(Rina) 

"*Smirk* You're the youngest out of the entire pack. Therefore, you ARE the baby of the pack."(Cousin)

"(Upset) You're just barely 2 weeks older than me!"(Rina)

"*Smirk* That's still older."(Cousin)

"(Frustrated) Rrrr! Hmph!"(Rina)

Frustrated that I couldn't refute her, I got off her and turned my back to her. It was then I could see the stunned looks of Amelia and Mr. Woods. Amelia then snapped out of her stupor.

"*Shakes head* Let's just ignore that little... episode. So, Cris, were you just not going to ever meet us?"(Amelia)

Mr. Woods looked at Amelia, confused why she called me that, and my ear subconsciously twitched at being called my old name, and my mood soured. And I could guess who went around spreading useless things.

"(Annoyed) My name is Rina and-"(Rina)

My head then shot over to a corner of the room.

"*Glare* you shouldn't be spreading useless information."(Rina)

Everyone in the room besides Snow looked confused for a second as to why I was talking to an empty corner until Izz came out with her ears drooped and looked slightly scared.

"(Awkward) haha, it kind of just happened... sorry?"(Izz)

"(Pissed) *Glare* Oh, you'll be sorry when I'm through with you."(Rina)

She then ran behind Snow, much to her dismay, as Hail and Selen entered the room. They then came over by us, as Hex and Autumn had already came over during my little meltdown. It was then that Mr. Woods decided to speak up.

"What the hell is going on!? Why did you call this *points at me* one Cris?! What does *Points at Snow* mean she's part of an extinct species, and who the hell are they!? *Gestures to everyone else*"(Mr. Woods)

"Well, you remember Cris Willow?"(Amelia)

"(Confused) What about him? He wasn't in class when this whole fiasco happened."(Mr. Woods)

She then pointed to me.

"That's hi- erm her, I guess?"(Amelia)

"*Glare* First, stop calling me that, or I'll break your jaw. I'm no longer Cris, and second I'm a girl. Plain and simple."(Rina)

"Well, you heard it straight from her mouth."(Amelia)

"(Confused) You're telling me that this wolf girl used to be Cris Willow... a male might I add?"(Mr. Woods)

"(Annoyed) *Eyeroll* Yes, I get it. I became a girl; move on."(Rina)

"Alright, then HOW exactly did you become... well, you?"(Mr. Woods)

"(Flat) Death. I died and was reborn as a wolf, now move on."(Rina)

"You sure have changed."(Mr. Woods)

"Losing your family and near enslavement does such things to a kid."(Rina)

"S-"(Mr. Woods)

"Don't want to hear it. The ones who've wronged me are dead or worse."(Rina)

I noticed Amelia slightly shiver when I said or worse but chose to keep quiet.

"Alright, then what about what the girl with green eyes said? She said she was part of an extinct species."(Mr. Woods)

I noticed the look of shock on Selen's face when he said our species was thought to be extinct.

"(Annoyed) No, our species isn't extinct. Nearly? Yes, but we aren't extinct yet. Me and my sisters are the last 4 of our clan. Which also means we're the last of our species from this world."(Rina)

"Weird wording, but alright. So introductions, then? I mean, you four already know me and my daughter from a week ago. But the rest here don't. I'm Tomis Woods."(Tomis)

"*Wave* Amelia Woods."(Amelia)

"*Two finger salute* Name's, Hail Frozeneye Frostfang."(Hail)

"*Wave* Hi, I'm Blizzard Frozeneye Frostfang. You can just call me Izz, though."(Izz)

"*Nod* Snow Frozeneye Frostfang."(Snow)

"*Curtsy* My name is Selen Frozeneye, daughter of Duke Frozeneye."(Selen)

Selen did a curtsy befitting of someone who grew up as a noble.

"(Nervous) *Bow* I-I'm Autumn Necrosis!"(Autumn)

When she said her last name, everyone but, Hex and Selen looked shocked.

"Um, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do something, but my name is Hexelyros. Hex for short."(Hex)

"And I'm Rina Frozeneye Frostfang, clan leader of the Frostfang and Frozeneye clans."(Rina)

Just as I finished, they all decided to speak up.

"""""(Shocked) SHE'S A VAMPIRE PRINCESS!?!!"""""

"*Eyeroll* Yes, now get over it."(Rina)

Amelia and Mr. Woods were stunned, while the others got over it quickly.

"*Clap* Introductions over, now I'm going."(Rina)

I then got up, followed by Hex and Autumn. When we left the room, I turned back to them.

"*Bow* Sorry, but I need to do something alone. I promise to take you out, just us 3. Alright?"(Rina)

They looked sad but let me go. I then found a maid and told her to take them where they wanted to go while I returned to our room.

*Pomf*

I then jumped onto the bed and sat in a lotus position on it. I then took out a vial of poison that would take away my 5 senses.

*Pop*

*Gulp*

I then downed it in one go making sure to suppress my poison immunity skill, and after 5 minutes, I lost all my senses.

*Inhale* *Exhale*

I then focused on my mana and aura sense, lighting up the whole world. I then specifically focused on my mana and aura channels.

So I was right. 

What I was doing was checking something that had been bugging me for a while. And that's the fact that aura and magic feel similar but different at the same time. What I found was that there was mana in the aura's central point located in my solar plexus and aura in my mana's central point located in my head. I then tried to take out the mana from the aura and the aura from the mana.

And surprisingly, it worked with some effort. I started sorting out the aura from the mana, and after 5% was done, I felt excruciating pain all over my body as if my entire being was being ripped to shreds, and through my perception, I could see my entire body was bleeding. 

(Panicked) Shit!! What's happening!? I-It hurts! I-Is this how I die!? I don't want to die yet!

Even during this, I was still sorting even when I was panicking. I knew by some primal instinct that I would die if I stopped even for a second. 

Focus!! You won't die!! You can't die!! Everyone would be sad!

Little did I know my choice to start this caused a chain reaction in my sisters, making them collapse while bleeding.

I continued sorting for what felt like hours, solely focusing on that one task. Every time I started to falter, my mind flashed with memories of everyone. At some point, the process began to speed up. Until I felt everything start to grow dull as I was finishing. Just as everything was fading, there was a muffled boom and a notification sound, but my mind was already exhausted, causing me to black out.

17