Volume 2-Chapter 22.5
359 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Amelia Pov)

*Click*

"(Nervous) Did... I upset her?"(Amelia)

"*Sigh* *Shakes head* She's just... well, in a mood right now. She isn't a fan of talking about her past."(Snow)

"(Anxious) T-Then will this ruin any type of friendship we could have?"(Amelia)

"*Shrug* She'll get over it... eventually, but she'll be at the very least be ci-"(Snow)

"""*Thump* Aaaaahhhh!!!"""

Suddenly Snow, Izz, and Hail collapsed, screaming in pain. I then noticed blood pooling beneath them.

*Bang!*

Suddenly, frantic-looking Autumn entered with Hex.

"(Panicked) What's wrong!? I smell blood!"(Autumn)

She then looked around and saw that the 3 were collapsed.

"What the hell are you guys doing just sitting there staring!?!?"(Autumn)

After she yelled, everyone broke out from their daze and started to panic.

"(Frantic) W-What do we do!?!"(Selen)

"Try to stop the blood! I and Hex will get a maid to help and check on Rina. (Nervous) I've got a bad feeling that she's also like this."(Autumn)

She then left, and we grabbed whatever we could to help stop it. Upon turning them over, Dad nearly fainted as the sight was horrifying, with blood coming from... well, everywhere.


(Autumn Pov)

Me and Hex rush out to find a maid and find one in less than a minute. It was the maid that was just guiding us.

"(Panicked) Quick, where is Rina's room?!!"(Autumn)

"Down the hall, to the right, 3 doors down on the right."(Maid 1)

"(Panicked) Alright, now go get people to help with bleeding!"(Autumn)

She looked stunned for a second before running off down the hall. We then ran to Rina's room, where the smell of blood was getting stronger.

*Bang!*

We then bust into the room only to find a similar scene from earlier, but this time, we could see her paler-than-normal face, labored breathing, and pained expression.

"(Panicked) Fuck! Why did I have to be right!? Dammit!"(Autumn)

I then heard running towards us and saw that Tomis and Selen were carrying the others, along with some maids carrying all sorts of things.

"(Pissed)Why did you bring them here?!"(Autumn)

"(Frantic) I-I panicked, alright!! I've never been in this kind of situation before!! And you're the one who's been the most collected here!!"(Amelia)

"Gah, whatever! Put them on the bed with Ri- actually, you 6, change the sheets first."(Autumn)

*Nod*x6

I then picked up Rina, noting that she was really heavy, and the maids went straight to work and changed everything in less than 2 minutes. We then placed all of them on the bed.

*BOOM*

*Shatter*

Just as we laid them down, a loud boom followed by the sound of glass shattering occurred. Then a child with disheveled bright red hair, electric purple eyes, similarly colored horns partially blocked by her disheveled hair, black wings, and an equally slim black tail with an arrow shape end. She looked very panicked and was dragging something behind her.

"(Panicked) Heal them! I give you full authority to do what you must!"(Child)

It was then that the thing she was dragging stood up and dusted himself off. It was a man with brown hair, green eyes, and similarly brown wolf ears. He was wearing a white lab coat and had a bag with him.

"Ahem, abruptness aside, I will humbly accept this task you have given me."(Wolfman)

He, along with all the two maids still in the room, then bowed to the child.

"(Confused) What's going on?"(Amelia)

"Not sure, but my best guess is that she's some form of noble or royal."(Hex)

"*Eyeroll* I can hear your chatter, you know."(Child)

We all then stiffened up.

"Ella, Demon King of Fluff, owner of this castle. As for why I'm here..."(Ella)

She then turned over to look at the ones lying on the bed.

"I brought the doctor that is stationed here to help."(Ella)

Everyone's gaze then turned to the doctor, who had just set his bag down.

"(Worried) W-Will they be okay?"(Amelia)

"I need to examine the patients first."(Doctor)

"(Anxious) Are you sure he can help?"(Hex)

"Yes, so long as can get a grasp on their health and what's wrong."(Doctor)

"I-"(Selen)

"(Annoyed) May I please start? I can't do anything if I'm just questioned the whole time."(Doctor)

*Nod*x6

"Thank you."(Doctor)

"Don't!"(Ella)

Just as the doctor was about to put his ear to Hail's chest, Ella stopped him. His face showed annoyance, but he took a deep breath.

"*Sigh* Okay."(Doctor)

He then moved her hair over and was about to touch her neck.

"Not there!"(Ella)

I could see the vein bulge at her demand again, but he just stopped. He then moved down to her arm and again.

"No!"(Ella)

It was then that he snapped.

"(Mad) Alright, that's it! All of you out! You aren't helping and are stopping me from my job!"(Doctor)

"Yo-"(Ella)

"I can and am! You gave me full authority! Now leave!"(Doctor) 

He then looked over to the maid closest to the door.

"I'm going to need Hemostatic made preferably from winter rose, but if not, red sword zedoary or scarlet thyme, crushed bull grass mixed with redweed and butterfly redbud, and lastly, wolf nip. Also, get a few maids here to help with other things."(Doctor)

"(Confused) I understand the other things, but why wolf nip?"(Maid 1)

"Painkiller, now go. And you six too."(Doctor)

The maid then opened the door, and we all exited. She then left to do what she was assigned.

"(Sullen) I've... got to make a call."(Ella)

She then walked off toward what I presumed was her office. Tomis just said he was going to look around and walked off.

"(Pissed) *Thump* *Crack* Dammit! If only I could get them to that old man!!"(Selen)

Selen then punched the wall causing it to crack. I then felt a pressure crash down on me, making it harder to stand, and the temperature dropped significantly, and ice started forming. Amelia was shivering and struggling to stand, while Hex was completely unfazed in the least. She then approached Selen, who was the source of it all. She then started kicking her in the ankle.

"(Annoyed) Calm down and explain what you mean."(Hex)

"Ow, ow, I get it! Stop kicking me!"(Selen)

And just like that, the pressure was gone, and the temperature started warming up.

"Now talk. What do you mean if you could get them to that old man?"(Hex)

"I'm talking about my grandfather. He's tied for the best doctor in all of our world."(Selen)

"Alright, I can't be the only one to notice the weird phrasing there."(Amelia)

*Nod*x2

"That's because I'm from another world."(Selen)

When she said that, everyone's jaw dropped. It took a minute for us to regain our composure before Amelia started speaking.

"So then what's your unique skill?"(Amelia)

"Ahem, first of all, when I say another world, I mean a world that's connected to this world via a portal, and I refuse to disclose private information like that."(Selen)

"(Confused) What?"(Amelia)

"The world I was born in is similar to modern-day Earth. Just with a monarchy, monsters, and there are only 2 continents."(Selen)

"(Stunned) You're from earth?"(Amelia)

"In my past life, yes."(Selen)

"So then, do you know what happened after our class' disappearance?"(Amelia)

"Made national news."(Selen)

"Is that it?"(Amelia)

"I mean, they were still investigating it when I died, so not a clue."(Selen)

"Alright, then back to the whole other world thing. Last I checked, the earth didn't have demi-humans."(Amelia)

"Neither does my world."(Selen)

She then gave a dumb look and gestured at her.

"I'm not a demi-human."(Selen)

She then gave her another dumb look.

"(Sarcastic) What then, are you a True Fenrir too?"(Amelia)

"Yes."(Selen)

"(Stunned) Eh?"(Amelia)

"*Nod* I'm a True Fenrir. Firstborn of Alen and Slyphid Frozeneye. The former clan leader of the Frozeneye clan. Rina, to- mmm no, it's more like he gave it to her. *Shakes head* Anyway, I'm from a mystic clan of another planet."(Selen)

"(Stunned) Al...right?"(Amelia)

I don't got a clue what's happening, but I'll act like I do.


(Meanwhile, Ella's office)

(Ella Pov)

"*Sigh* Dammit!"(Ella)

*Bang!*

*Crack*

*Crumble*

I ended up punching the table with too much strength causing it to break.

"*Sigh* I should call 'her'. Call Jewel."(Ella)

And with that, I felt a mental link connect.

{(Spooked) Ah! Didn't expect you to call me.}(Jewel)

"*Eyeroll* How nice to say."(Ella)

{(Embarrassed) Sorry, just surprised that you'd call me. I never get any calls aside from my Izzy. Not even Dad calls me.}(Jewel)

"I'm... sorry?"(Ella)

{There's no need to be. While Dad may seem harsh for never calling me, I know it's just that if he needed something, he'd come himself instead of calling. Cause that's just who he is. Anyway, I'm getting off-topic. What's up?}(Jewel)

"(Serious) It's about Izz."(Ella)

{(Nervous) What about her?}(Jewel)

"She's... in cri-"(Ella)

*Flash*

"(Panicked) What happened??!!!"(Jewel)

"I... don't know. One minute they're fine; the next, I'm being told they're bleeding heavily and aren't waking up."(Ella)

"(Frantic) W-Where is she!? I need to see her!!"(Jewel)

"They're in their room being checked by a doctor."(Ella)

*Nod* 

She then ran out of the room.


(Autumn Pov)

We continued to talk for a bit until the doctor allowed us back in, so long as we didn't interfere with the treatment. And what we came into is them no longer covered in blood but still bleeding and in pain. And the doctor asking us to put this red slimy liquid into their ears while the others hold them down. They were not very happy about it and kept moving their heads or trying and failing to swat at us.

When we got to Izz, we had a small problem because we all refused to touch her ears as none of us had that kind of relationship with her. That was when a lion girl burst into the room and started hugging her. She was asked not to do that as it could worsen the bleeding and if she could put the stuff in her ears.

She agreed to do so, and well, it went about as well as the others. He then had to call for some help to open their mouths as they refused to open them. The one who came was a big knight that had black leopard ears.

He and Selen had to pry their mouths open. He would then put some of the red slime, a red liquid, and what looked like tea that smelled really good. Of the 4, Hail gave us the most trouble with her constant attempts to bite us when we tried opening her mouth. Once we finally got her mouth open and poured the stuff in, I looked around and found a weird tail-shaped chew toy in the nightstand and put it near her mouth, at which she started happily chewing, nearly taking one of my fingers.

After that, they looked to be in less pain, and we continued to administer it everywhere else. After we were done, we would give them the tea every so often until they had a terrible seizure, resulting in their hearts stopping and they stopped breathing. Throwing all of us into a panic until Selen and the doctor started doing what they called CPR, and we copied her, resulting in the most stressful 4 minutes of my life; they started breathing, and their hearts started beating again, causing all of us to sigh in relief.

Strangely they seemed better after it and looked much more relieved. And I could even hear Hail muffled mumbling through her chew toy about getting the naughty tail. But the weirdest part about everything is that their clothes were clean. The doctor said that they were out of danger, but he'd check up on them every hour or 2.

He then kicked us out because it was really late, and we refused to leave them. We all ended up staying in the room next door just in case something happened.

20