DEATH BY CUPID
2k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A small city, surrounded by walls, Four gates, each at the cardinal directions. This is Oryx, Trade center of Gloomhaven, Empire of darkness... There was a time, long ago, when the denizens of Gloomhaven waged war on the other races, Demons and Undead Plaugeing The land... But that was 10,000 years ago, and now the lands are at peace, Demons, Humans, and Beastfolk intermingle and interbreed, And the Demon King and Hero are merely Symbolic Titles now... Thats not to say its completely peaceful, this world of Manafall... There are monsters, Dungeons, And Feral demonoids, As well as bandits, crooks and thugs... but Oryx? Its pretty peaceful, and i am thankful for that. Who am i? We'll get to that. First i need to tell you a few things. On the Street branching off Main, near the East gate, The buildings all have red Roofs and Red lights... This is the Redlight District, Called Heaven Street, the Seedy underbelly of most cities, Here in Oryx its A place of Beauty, And its employees are given respect from the people. Because without them, the Demonoids and Adventurers wouldn't have an outlet for their frustrations, Tempers would flare, and war would burn the world again... On Heaven street All are Equal, from Kings to Beggars, For these Ladies, and few gentlemen, Provide a service. Paid by the crown, granted boons by the gods, you can find Anything, and enjoy Any Kink on Heaven Street.

As for me, well... My name Is, or Was, Ethan Lewis... A normal, 33 year old man, from backwoods America... I was visiting a friend, on their dime, in Rome. Beautiful place, really, all the statuary and architecture... and meatballs... Those Italians make damn good meatballs... We were enjoying a late lunch, when a statue of A cherub fell from the balcony above... I didn't even feel it. Suddenly, i was bodiless, A soft light in a white expanse... Then HE came. A tall, blonde man, skinny yet quite buff, his face as close to perfect as possible... "GREETINGS! I Am sorry to say, you died, and it's my responsibility. One of my minions misfired his bow, and well... Godly force VS Statuary, Naturally the statuary lost. It fell on your head. If it makes you feel better, it was instant death, and your Friend is a bit traumatized. He's terrified of Cherub imagery now."
"NO THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME FEEL BETTER! I'M DEAD! WORSE, I DIED A VIRGIN!"
"Yes, yes, I know. And thats why I'm here. YOU, lucky Duck, Get a special offer! You know those Isekai Stories? THAT! But with certain, umm....Limitations. You see, theres a world i govern that needs a specific job filled... And you, a repressed Virgin Are Perfect for the job! You will reincarnate into a Body I've prepared, based on your personal Tastes, And you can learn magic, combat skills, Special Techniques and More, while levelling up like a game! You can even visit dungeons if you wish... As long as you do the job ive assigned you..."
"AND WHAT IS THAT JOB. ALSO, WHY IS MY VOICE SO LOUD?"
"You are loud because its your thoughts, and you don't know how to lower the volume. its fine. As for the job, well... Its in the Oldest Profession, and i don't mean Assassination. Though it does often include that..."
"ARE YOU SAYING YOU WANT ME TO BE A HOOKER?"
"A prostitute, Yes. But this world has No STDs, And contraceptive magic that is 100% Effective. Or you can sit around as a formless soul until your original Time of Death, in 55 years."
"WHAT THE HELL. I'LL DO IT. BEATS BEIN DEAD, RIGHT?"
"Indeed. Now then, The formalities."
The Perfect Man raised both hands, and i felt a pull on my soul.
"I AM EROS, GOD OF SEX AND LUST, I COMMAND YOU! BE REBORN WITH MY BLESSINGS, AND ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE! AND NIGHTLIFE!" he Winked... and it faded to black.

When I Woke up, i was in a Church, on an Altar. A bearded man and two women, dressed as preists, were kneeling before me. The man Spoke.
"Tell us, o great Blessed one, Gift sent by god EROS, What is your name?"
"Huh? My name is... umm... Wait... is that my voice? Wait. STATUS!" a floating Box appeared before me.

Name: Harmony Dischord (Yes, I like it... pisses Apollo off)
Race: Lust (humanoid)
Age: 0 years(Humanoid Equivalent of 18)
Gender: Female (Sorry, Chum, it had to be done)

Stats: HP[100] MP[150]
Str[10]
Sta[-]
Dex[10]
Wis[10]
Int[10]
Cha[20]
Con[10]

Skills: Soft(keeps everything like silk), Eternal Body( You cannot age or die!)
Masochist(necessary, trust me)
Sadist(For those "SPECIAL" Customers)
Breathless(You don't actually NEED to breathe)

Abilities: Oral skill [lv0], Anal Skill [Lv0], Vaginal Skill [Lv0], Hand Skill[lv 5](past life experience), Finger Skill[lv0], Tongue Skill[lv0], Analysis [LV1], Seduction [lv0], Sexual Healing[lv1](you can heal the wounded... through sex) Water magic [lv1], Lightning Magic [Lv1], Punishment Magic [lv1]

Blessings/Traits: Eros Favor/Eros Curse[You must have sex once a week at least, or risk Eros Curse... Favor +4 Attractiveness, infinite stamina. Curse +4 Attractiveness, increased weakness.], Flexible body[A lust Racial Trait], I'm my dreamgirl [Your appearance is based on YOUR idea of perfection. +10 Self satisfaction. Just dont be like Narcissus...]

I looked around, and asked the priest.
"Could i see a mirror please?"
"Of course, My lady...?"
"Harmony. Apparently... Harmony Dischord."
"Yes, Lady Dischord." The man motioned for one of the priestesses to fetch a mirror, and she returned a few moments later with a full length dressing mirror.
I Gasped at my reflection.

Pale skin, white as Milk... Hair so black it seems to draw in light... Green/Purple Heterochromia... A perfectly Angular face, No flaws, like a cut gemstone... C-cup breasts, a slender Waist, Rounded Hips, just under 6feet tall, Wearing Black lace Lingerie... Long slender legs... small, delicate hands with decently long fingers... ears came to a slight point, and i appeared to have fangs, which were visible whenever i smiled... my tongue was a bit long, and ended in a point. I could tell this body was literally built for pleasure...
"SHIT. Well, i guess it Still beats bein dead... Man i look hot."
[BEEP! NEW QUEST AVAILABLE!]
I jumped at the sudden sound... then mentally clicked the display.
[QUEST: Relieve the Faithful of their frustrations. Rewards: 500 Gold, +1 to stat of your choice, 50 xp.]

37