Missionary (position) Work. [Im trying folks]
1.1k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If You had a choice
  • Slow updates: 1-2chapters per month Votes: 51 92.7%
  • No updates: drop the story Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Clumps: 4-8 chapters every three months or so. Votes: 3 5.5%
Total voters: 55

I woke up in the white space again. The handsome young man was scowling at me. I heard his voice in my mind.

<What is wrong with you? It's been MONTHS! You cannot remain at the temple forever. Im kicking you out! Now go Spread the name of Eros, and bang anything that moves! 

Seriously though, you need motivation. So heres a divine quest! Join the adventurers guild as a missionary. Seek out The Warrior named Krieg. He's doing something interesting, and I want in on the ground floor! Finally, my own Religious Mecca! I'm tired of being a minor god! Go do my work! Oh, and have fun with it, I hear Kreig is built like a troll down there! He ALSO took a vow of celibacy in his youth. I want you to break him!>

The white world faded, but I heard one last thing before my consciousness returned to my body

<And watch out for godkin. Those guys can override your ability to control whether you get pregnant or not. Look for divine markings on their neck, like a silver tattoo.> knowledge flowed into my head... and I woke up. Glancing over to the Half-Elf in my bed I noticed something. The symbol of the god of thieves.

"WELL FUCK! Good thing my partner was a woman this time! TELL ME SOONER YOU SHITTY GOD!"

"Mnnn... Lady Harmony? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Miss Giselle. Just an unexpected Divine Oracle. Thankfully, you aren't a man, but I Really could have used information on godkin sooner."

"Oh... YAWN! okay... Wait, what about Godkin? It's not bad is it?"

"No, just that male godkin can override the divine protection that serves as, well, PROTECTION."

"AH! The Superior Stock Thing... Yeah, I have that. Even Sterile men could get me pregnant. Or monsters. Animals. Constructs. People suffering from Eros's Futa-Curse... Honestly it's why I'm a lesbian. I'm only 23, I have zero interest in children."

"Understandable. Now, shall we continue where we left off?"

She smiled, and spread her legs. "Ready and waiting!"

I dove under the blankets, my hands lifting her hips as I went go work. Giselle had warmed my bed seven times this month, and I still had yet to successfully satisfy her. I took it as a personal challenge.

I felt her squirm as I darted my tongue across her Clit. After a few more soft Flicks I felt her shudder as I slipped a finger into her. My tongue soon followed, her juices flowing down my face, As I plunged my tongue deeper and deeper inside, taking advantage of the recently discovered ability to stretch it to almost two feet long. I had a long tongue already, but now I could lick my own belly if I wanted to. This cost lust energy, but my energy regen was faster than the usage rate. With my left hand I tweaked her clit, while my right index finger, long since joined by my middle finger, hooked in order to hit her G-Spot... As my tongue slithered deeper, she gasped, her body tensed and her hips buckled... and she squealed like a stuck pig as she achieved Release... I instinctively clamped my mouth down, swallowing every drop... Then i climbed out of bed, smiled at her, and said "Thanks for the meal!" Then winked at her... she giggled, sounding almost drunk. I spread the blanket back over her, then pulled the Flesh-Pink-colored robes I'd recently been given over my head.

"If you'll excuse me, darling, I have a date with the adventurers guild... on divine command."

"You definitely gave me one hell of a farewell."

I smiled, put on my sandals, and left the temple. Onward, To Adventure, I guess... 

[AUTHORS NOTE]

I am back, but its still marked as on hiatus because I have no idea if I'll even HAVE internet soon... I'll try to update it sporadically, but... I'm doing my best. I hope the Sex scenes dont feel too forced, again, I'm not really trying for erotica or anything... if it's a bit Dirty, or gets you going, well, that's on you.

Trigger warning: Future chapters may include the following.

Rape, torture, implied beastiality, borderline incest, actual incest, unwilling pregnancy, implied Pedophilia, Castration, feminization, humanoidXmonster, MonsterXMonster, Homosexuality, bisexual Orgies, slavery, blackmail, murder, death, and some really bad people doing really bad things to others. Including ritualistic sacrifice. Basically it's going HBO in here. Reader discretion is advised.

16