The difference between real and fiction(R-18)
76 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: Keep in mind MC is still a teenager. Please also read the author's notes at the end.)

It started the very next day. Kosuke and Sora had walked with Mai and Yozora just as usual. Mai seemed to be lost in thought for the majority of the walk while Yozora was talking about how she thought she found somewhere to work part-time. 

The true problem only started when they actually arrived at school. Sena when she first spotted Kosuke ran up to him followed by a slightly slower Aki. 

Yozora watched as Sena practically tried to tackle Kosuke as she dove into his arms. This alone was no big deal as she was sure he had a lot of female friends. 

What happened next however caused her face to darken. Sena with her arms still wrapped around his neck brought her lips to his own as they enjoyed a quick kiss.  

Yozora stood in a daze but that ended around the same time the kiss finished. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing you, bimbo?!" Yozora yelled as she tried to pull the girl away from Kosuke. 

"Hey! Who do you think you're calling a bimbo?! I'm kissing my boyfriend what of it?" Sena yelled back confused at the sudden development.

Off to the side, Mai and Aki stood next to each other. Mai instead of being in her own thoughts finally made a move as she started walking a little closer to Yozora. 

Yozora herself just stood still, Sena's words kept reverberating through her head as slowly her gaze went to meet Kosuke's. 

Kosuke seeing the disbelief and hope in her eyes didn't let his expression waver. He would admit it was idiotic for him to keep her in the dark as long as he did. 

The new simple fact was that he was trying to avoid responsibility. Perhaps, he somewhere deep down is still trying to run away from the consequences of his actions. 

He had a responsibility to make his girls happy. He had a responsibility to support them whenever they needed it. He had no room for excuses, he may be just a teenager but the moment he started acting on his goal of a harem he was an adult.

Kosuke with a determined expression lowered Sena to the ground as he reached behind him and pulled the hand of Aki.

"Whaa?" Aki at the feeling of suddenly losing her balance stumbled a bit but soon enough found herself stable when Kosuke wrapped his arm around her waist. 

Now Kosuke stood with two girls in his arms as he looked a still dazed Yozora in the eye. 

"These two are my lovers, Zora. I am making a harem." His words weren't sugar coded in the slightest. He spoke clearly and in a way that did not allow for misunderstandings. 

Kosuke's words although not being yelled were heard by several other students. And of course, Kosuke could already hear them whispering to others and spreading the news. 

He didn't mind however, it was better than it spread. A situation like the one he was currently in could not be repeated. 

Yozora's face went through many emotions before she simply lowered her head and walked away. 

"Ugh, why is my boyfriend such a womanizer?" Sena rhetorically asked as she watched the black-haired girl walk away. 

Aki off to his other side had her face dyed red as she like a child balled her fist and hit his side repeatedly.

Kosuke would have gone after Yozora but he knew she needed a second to cool down. Mai also followed Yozora although from Kosuke's perspective he was sure she too had no intention of approaching Yozora yet. 

There was nothing anybody could say to lessen the pain. It was a necessary evil. 

.

.

.

School passed as usual. The rumor that Kosuke had a harem and two of the hottest girls in school were in it had spread like wildfire. Even the teachers had found out although none of them thought it appropriate to speak on it. Polygamy although not being common was allowed after all. 

.

.

.

Around the 2nd period, Kosuke took a break and went to the bathroom. The hallway was fairly empty as his footsteps alone echoed down the hall. Soon enough he approached the area where the bathrooms were. 

'What is this girl doing?' Kosuke mentally sighed as he heard the door open and let himself be dragged into the single-occupant unisex bathroom. 

The culprit was quick to lock the door behind them as she turned her head to the expressionless Kosuke. 

Her face was that of a twisted smile as she slowly approached Kosuke. 

"Zora, what are you doing?" Kosuke spoke with a sigh as he looked at his childhood friend. 

"I've been a good girl. I waited and tried my best to appeal to you but in the end those two...they stole you from me." Yozora ignored Kosuke as she kept her face down trying to hide her expression.

Kosuke remained silent and instead paid attention to the girl who he wasn't sure was in her right mind. 

"I won't stay passive anymore. If... If they wanna steal you from me. All I need to do is steal you from them. Yes... Yeah, that's right." With those dangerous words, she finally turned her head upward allowing Kosuke to see the obsessive and desperate glint in her eyes. 

"Suka, I'm going to make you all mine," Yozora spoke with utmost seriousness as her eyes pierced his own. 

"Zora." Kosuke with exasperation called out her name but Yozora seemed to not want to listen to him. 

"I understand where I went wrong. I'm too much of a tomboy for your taste. If that's the case I'm going to show you just how much of a woman I am." She followed up on her words by roughly undoing the buttons on her uniform. 

'What's with these girls immediately resorting to stripping to seduce me?' Kosuke internally questioned as he watched as her shirt fell and landed next to her feet. 

"Who said you were outside my taste?" Kosuke questioned as he now chose to take charge of the situation. 

Yozora who couldn't just disregard what he spoke stopped her hands that were currently unzipping her pants.

Her obsessive smile turned even more so although a trace of shock could also be seen in her eyes. 

"Y-you like tomboys?" Yozora stuttered as her distorted smile became even more so. 

"No, but I like Zora." Kosuke seeing her momentary surprise flipped their positions as Yozora was instead pushed against the wall by Kosuke. 

Normally, If it was a different person, Kosuke would stop everything as that person wouldn't be in their right state of mind. 

However, he could tell that deep down this is how Yozora had always been. 

She wanted to 'steal him', to make him belong to only her. 

In such a situation there was only one thing Kosuke could do, he would reverse everything. 

Immediately Kosuke without any warning roughly kissed the girl below him. Even if it was their first kiss he was not at all gentle. His aim at the moment was to completely conquer her. 

Yozora who was unexpectedly kissed nearly had her eyes roll to the back of her head as she struggled to remain standing. 

After around a minute Kosuke finally let the girl go as he could tell she at some point had stopped breathing. 

"NO." Yozora who finally managed to stand upright pushed away Kosuke. 

Kosuke as he backed away observed the girl who was breathing roughly. Her eyes were opened wide as an insane smile decorated her lips. Her purple pupils almost seemed to glow as she slowly began closing the distance on Kosuke.

"This is not how this is going to go Suka. I'm going to make you mine. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND." Yozora wasted no time and finished taking off her pants. Soon after her panties and bra followed as she stood completely naked in front of Kosuke. 

"You like it, right Suka? I know my tits aren't as big as that bimbo's but they're not bad right. I see how you look at me, I know you just want to fuck me however you please." Yozora didn't hide anything as she spread her legs showing off her clean-shaven pussy. 

"Even if I'm not as big as her, I can do things she would never. It's all yours Suka. Whenever you want to, no matter the time. You can use me however you want to." Yozora slowly twirled around letting Kosuke see her perky ass. 

"I'll let you do anything you want. Even if you beat me I won't complain. I'll be YOUR slut. YOUR slave. YOUR bitch. Anything you want me to be. Hell, I can even dress up as those other girls if you want me to." Yozora seeing that Kosuke remained quiet the entire time took that as him falling for her seduction. 

Trying to show off as much as possible she closed the remaining distance as she rubbed herself against her childhood friend. Her breast pressed against his stomach as she slowly took a hold of his arm and guided it to her soaking wet pussy. 

His cold fingers made her shudder a bit, but that didn't stop her as she used him to masturbate. 

"All you need to do is be mine, Suka. If you do, I can make you the happiest man alive." Zora spoke seductively as she tried her best to stifle her moans. She was confident that she had succeeded in her seduction. 

She was just waiting for him to say those wonderful words. 

Unfortunately for her, things were never going to go as she wanted them to. 

Kosuke's hands that were one jolt away from entering inside her depts backed away suddenly. Before Yozora could even comprehend what was happening she felt a stinging pain on her left ass cheek and a loud slap that followed along with it. 

 Instead of the typical groan of pain, one would expect what came out of Yozora was an unrestrained moan. 

Kosuke without speaking grabbed roughly onto her ass as he spoke with a dark tone into her ear. 

"Put your clothes on and go back to class. When school's over I'm coming over to your house. I think you need to understand who truly belongs to who." Kosuke didn't say anything else as he fixed his slightly disheveled clothes before walking out of the bathroom leaving a naked Yozora. 

Yozora who was left alone could only grit her teeth as she realized her plan had completely failed. After a few minutes of thinking, she reluctantly put her clothes back on, before walking out. 

Her mood wasn't entirely ruined as it seemed she would get another chance later tonight. 

.

.

.

Kosuke had been out of class for around 15 minutes and in that time the class had just ended. He was scolded quite a bit for skipping by his teacher but all he did was apologize before taking his stuff and heading to the next class.

.

.

.

After 2nd period the next class was physical education. His school came complete with a gym full of equipment to get a good workout in. 

During this time he helped quite a few kids fix their posture or simply demonstrate how to use a machine. More than once had a few girls called him over more than once, claiming they didn't know how to do something. In the end, Kosuke entertained them letting them achieve their real goal, watching his figure as he did those activities. 

.

.

.

"I'm going to Yozora's house today after school." 

In their usual place, a group of students sits on a picnic blanket as they enjoy their lunch. When their previous conversation had died down Kosuke thought it right to mention his current plan for today. 

"Ughh, that mean girl. Do you... like her?" Sena who was sitting beside him pouted before a small bit of worry made its way into her voice. 

Looking around one would see that the rest of the girls besides Sora were similarly paying close attention.

"I do," Kosuke spoke two words but that was enough for Sena's expression to become a bit more saddened. 

Before Kosuke could even speak again, help came from a surprising source. 

*flick*

Off to his other side, Aki reached past Kosuke's lap and delivered a flick to Sena's forehead. 

"Owww, hey what was that for?" Sena held the slightly red spot as she complained to Aki. 

"Don't show that face to him. You already knew what was going to happen when you accepted dating him, all you're doing now is making him feel bad." Aki scolded the blonde-haired girl which actually surprised Kosuke. 

"What? Wasn't the goal guilt-tripping him until he gives up ideas of dating other women?" Sena groaned as she questioned Aki. 

This time however Aki didn't respond as instead Kosuke gave her a cold look that sent chill's down her spine. 

"Hehe, umm...sorry?" Sena seeing the look in his eyes tried to apologize. 

Kosuke sighed as his cold front disappeared. In the end, her plan worked a bit, and Kosuke did feel a bit guilty. 

Opting for a little payback Kosuke took the other girl who was sitting to his side and put her on his lap. 

Aki who was starting to get used to the occurrence still had a red face though she didn't hesitate to lean in first as the two began making out in the middle of the rooftop. 

Sena off to the side gave him a glance that said she wanted some too, however, Kosuke just turned his sight away from her. Instead, he looked at the girl who stood beside Yoshino, signaling her. 

In seconds after Kosuke had moved over a bit giving Sora the space, she needed to sit between him and Sena. 

Now with her head in his lap, Sora enjoyed Kosuke's gentle caress as he balanced making out with his lover and attending to Sora. 

Off to the side, Sena sat with her head down as she regretted her previous actions. 

The rest of lunch was spent like that until in the last minute Kosuke gave Sena a quick peck on the lips much to her happiness and dissatisfaction.  

.

.

.

The rest of the day continued like that with part of it being spent getting teased by Chika Fujiwara after she found out about the earlier event, as well as various girls who thought it would be a good idea to try to win their way into his harem. 

After school, Kosuke and his usual group minus Yozora walked home as usual. They were held back a bit as the student council president talked about the club fair that was happening the next day.

When Kosuke arrived at his apartment he told Sora that she could take the rest of the day off if she wanted. Surprisingly, enough she thanked him and agreed. As it seemed Sena had invited her over to their apartment for some girl time. 

Not having to worry about his lovable maid Kosuke packed some pajamas as well as another uniform. More than likely he wouldn't be coming back home tonight. 

.

.

.

As soon as the door to Yozora's apartment opened she jumped on him. There was no welcome she only tried to continue from exactly where they left off. 

Her new plan was to simply overload him before he could even comprehend what was happening. 

Unfortunately for her, that wasn't happening as for the second time that day Kosuke gave her a swift and hard slap on the ass. 

With a painful moan, Yozora was forced off of him. 

"Get dressed, your walls are way too thin." Kosuke with the same authority as he had earlier in the day spoke to Yozora. 

Yozora who finally came to realize that her walls were indeed too thin wordlessly went to her room at the end of the hallway. It wasn't like she was following his orders, she simply needed a more fitting place where she could make him scream out in pleasure without worry. 

.

.

.

When Yozora finished getting dressed the two made their way out of the house where Kosuke began leading her without telling her where they were going. 

The two kept silent as they both plotted how they would win the upcoming war. 

Soon enough they arrived at a love hotel where Kosuke ordered a 'stay' before they both made their way up the elevator and into the assigned room. 

.

.

.

Still, as wordless as ever Yozora as soon as the door closed behind them wasted no time in abandoning her clothes. 

Kosuke on the other hand sat on the bed watching as she removed her cardigan. Underneath her C-cup breast and pink, erect nipples were exposed to the warm hotel room air. 

Her pants soon followed as her clean-shaven pussy was too entirely visible to Kosuke's eyes. 

This dirty girl had gone completely without underwear, obviously, it was another attempt at seduction. 

"I really don't know why you hesitate so much Soka," Yozora spoke while turning around and bending over. This position left her perky ass and pink folds completely exposed to him. 

Grabbing the jacket she had abandoned on the floor Yozora reached into the pocket and pulled out a box. All the while she shook her hips.

"I love you Soka. More than any of those girls could possibly." Yozora slowly stood back up before she yet again turned around. 

Just as before her eyes seemed to be glowing as she slowly walked toward the bed Kosuke was on. 

"They don't deserve you Soka. That's why... I'm going to steal you from them." Yozora continued as she pulled out a rectangular object from the box, which under the light was revealed to be a condom. 

Yozora with only a few steps separating the two slowly began lowering herself until she was on her hands and knees.

She kept swaying her hips as she scrawled forward her eyes not leaving the area beneath Kosuke's stomach. 

In just a few moments she finally arrived at her desired place as she used her teeth to unzip his jeans before using her hands to take off his pants entirely. 

Already she could see the outline of his semi-erect dick through his boxers. She used her right hand to separate the slit in the middle of his boxers and grabbed ahold of his giant member. 

As she struggled to take it out, she ended up pulling too hard resulting in his dick slapping her in the face. 

"I think the condoms might be too small," Yozora whispered to herself as she was caught in a momentary daze. 

She had to force herself out of it remembering her main objective. 

"You're quite big aren't you?" Yozora spoke with a haughty tone as if she was entirely in control. Deep down though she was starting to lose confidence in her ability to take this giant bitch breaker. 

Still, now was not the time to hesitate as she with one hand at the base guided his hardening dick into her mouth. 

For the first few inches, she found no problem but that all changed when he started to reach the back of her throat. 

She began to gag a bit but didn't stop. Surprisingly with her willpower, she was able to take him almost entirely to the base. 

Unfortunately for her, with his dick blocking her airways she couldn't keep it there as she need to breathe. 

Still, she was satisfied when backed away and saw that the now saliva-coated member was rock hard. 

With more confidence, she yet again took the cock back in her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down. Instead of going fully down she only went halfway before moving her head back up. 

At first, her technique was sloppy. But over time it began getting better. With the half that wasn't being pleasured Yozora used both her hands to twist along the shaft as she did everything, she could think to make him cum. 

Her eyes were staring deep into Kosuke's as her fingers were busy getting herself off. 

Still, Kosuke remained expressionless. He didn't even give her the satisfaction of a grunt of pleasure as he just sat there watching her. 

That lack of response only made her double her efforts as she increased the speed. 

After around a few minutes Yozora was starting to slow down as her jaw was starting to hurt. Before she could stop completely though she felt a hand grab the top of her head as she was unexpectedly forced to take his dick back to the base. 

Kosuke who at the moment had no intention of showing mercy used the girl as he pleased until finally, he without warning made her swallow his entire load. 

Yozora upon finally being released fell back onto the floor. Even if it should have been painful that hidden side of her converted it all into pleasure. 

Kosuke seeing the girl who looked as if she had just peed herself from all the fluid on the floor could only smile. 

If he was forced to admit he did have a bit of a sadistic side. In a time like this where the situation practically demanded it, he couldn't help but enjoy dominating her. 

"For someone who said they could satisfy me all alone, you're doing a terrible job." Kosuke chuckled as he saw Yozora on the floor twitch.

While watching the girl try to regain herself Kosuke finished taking off the rest of his clothes as they were both now completely naked.

"I told you before Yozora. I'm going to show you who belongs to who." Kosuke spoke with a smile as he made his way over to the mess of a girl.

Yozora who heard his voice yet again shuddered in fear and excitement. 

Kosuke without much effort picked the girl up by her stomach and threw her onto the bed. 

Yozora whose 'superiority' was slipping tried to get back up but was held down by Kosuke. As she was desperately trying to think of what to do she looked down to see Kosuke already lining himself up with her folds.

That was when it hit her. She had been going about this all wrong. When one tries to tame a horse they don't force the horse into submission, instead, they give it space to make it seem like it's free. 

With those thoughts, Yozora's previous smile returned. 

"Take me." She held out her hands as if to say she would accept anything. 

At that moment she felt his hard dick penetrate her sopping wet vagina. 

Her fingers had already done the job of stretching her vagina. There was no blood only a small bit of discomfort before soon it turned into outright pleasure as Kosuke showed what a talent in sex could do. 

"AHHHHHH-Wait." 

Her g-spot was located immediately as he repeatedly slammed into it over and over. Yozora who had no time to think arched her back as she already reached her first climax.

"SUKAAA-AHNNNN"

Yozora moaned uncontrollably under his skillful movement. 

In order to stabilize herself, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her feet waved aimlessly in the air   before Kosuke moved them so her legs rested on his shoulders. 

His dick punched repeatedly at her cervix after every thrust. At this point, no thought could enter Yozora's head. All her scheming and planning had been reduced to nothing as she truly was made into just Kosuke's. 

"IT'S SOO HARD."

All the things she had promised to do for him at this moment she would do free of charge. 

Yozora just repeatedly came without being able to control herself at all. Her walls constricted around his member after every climax.

Her face long since lost the hint of superiority it once had. 

Now it was the face of a cock loving slut. Her eyes had practically rolled to the back of her head. Her lips were morphed into a beyond a perverted smile and to complete the iconic look her tongue dangled out of her mouth. 

Soon enough Kosuke changed their positions now having her ass facing him as he stood on the bed and jackhammered into her. 

"Yesh."

Her words had become unintelligible as she just moaned like a mindless beast. 

Yozora's legs no longer worked to support her as Kosuke held all of her up by her hips as he didn't stop his thrust. He as well would every once in a while give her a hard spank on her ass leaving her ass entirely red. 

After 5 minutes of nonstop thrusting Kosuke finally reached his second climax. The warm feeling that suddenly assaulted her neither region also brought Yozora to perhaps the biggest climax of the night. 

"SHOOO MUCHHH." 

When Kosuke let go of her Yozora fell back to the bed. She was completely unable to move. 

Kosuke didn't care however as she was only given a second of a brake before she was moved into a different position. 

Kosuke lay behind her as he with his left arm held up her left leg. Then while using her boob for stability he yet again aligned himself before starting to thrust again. 

"No more. I give up. I'm Suka's. I'm Suka's bitch. PLEASE STOP." Yozora who had climaxed who knows how many times finally waved the white flag as she begged for Kosuke to stop. 

Kosuke though still did not stop as his hips were blurring by how fast they were moving. 

"You're gonna break me. I already gave up. Soka wins, I belong to you." Yozora pleaded although her words were muffled. 

Eventually, she couldn't take anymore as her consciousness was cut and she passed out. At the same time Kosuke finally yet again filled her up. 

Slipping out of his folds Kosuke took the bottle of water on the nightstand by the bed. While he chugged it down he watched the passed-out Yozora with his fluids spilling out of her. 

With a smile, he crawled up to her face and gave her a peck on the lips. As rough as he treated her his love for the girl was boundless. 

With both of his arms, he picked her up princess-style and walked toward to the bath.

.

.

.

When Yozora regained consciousness she felt like she was wrapped in something warm. Opening her eyes she was met with the scene of Kosuke's chest. 

Looking up she saw that Kosuke was looking down at her with a loving smile. His right arm wrapped around her shoulder and held her close by her thighs. His left hand stroked her face.

They were both completely naked which was made clear to Yozora by the soft thing poking her stomach. 

"How do you feel?" Kosuke asked in a calming voice. 

"Full. Suka is ruthless." Yozora spoke as she felt her stomach." 

"I had to be," Kosuke spoke with a sigh.

"I...liked it," Yozora admitted with a blush. 

"I know you did my slutty masochist." Kosuke joked as he gave her a slight slap on her already soar ass. 

"Nnn, stop it I can't take any more." Yozora pleaded pitifully.

*Chuckle*

"So your not gonna deny that your mine?" 

"No, I'm Kosuke's. I was foolish to think that I could win against that godly dick." Yozora grumbled as she used her hands to hold the long stick that previously had rocked her world. 

Kosuke just giggled a bit as he felt her hands work around his shaft. He knew she wasn't purposely trying to arouse him so he controlled himself.

"Does Suka hate me?" Yozora while still playing with his shaft asked with a slight bit of worry. 

"I love you," Kosuke spoke before kissing her on her forehead. 

"Even though I tried to steal you away?" Yozora tilted her head cutely as she enjoyed the soft feeling on her head. 

"I'm glad you love me so much," Kosuke spoke as he held the girl closer. 

"Hehe, yeah I do. I love Suka more than anything." Yozora at the moment was showing a feminine side Kosuke had never seen. 

"Zora," Kosuke spoke with a tone of seriousness.

"I know, I know. I can't have you to myself. I'm already Suka's. Whether it be as your girlfriend or your outlet for sex. I'll do it all for Suka. Hehe, I bet none of those girls already hold that position." Yozora giggled.

"Nope, can't say they do," Kosuke spoke amazed at how she could enjoy something like that.

"Hmph, then I'm Kosuke's one and only onahole girlfriend. Whenever you need me I'll spread my legs wide for you." Yozora exclaimed happily.

"Do you know how crazy that sounds?" Kosuke asked mind-blown by what she just said.

"It's Kosuke's fault, you made me this way. Take responsibility." Yozora pouted as she poked at his cheek.

"Gladly, just don't go around trying to do anything to those other two." 

"What? I'm not that crazy. I would never do something that would make Kosuke sad." Yozora acted offended as she pouted further. 

"You don't think stealing me away from them would make me sad?" Kosuke raised an eyebrow as he looked at Yozora. 

"Nope, because I would be all you needed. You wouldn't have had time to think about them when I was giving you all my love." Yozora hummed almost as she went into delusion. 

"The way you speak is as if you still haven't given up." 

"Hehe, I wouldn't mind trying it if you end up fucking me again like you did today." Yozora thought back to how she was played around with all night. 

"You know I'm not just after your body. I want to spend time with you outside of the bedroom too y'know." Kosuke sighed at the horniness of this girl. 

"Mhm, I know. I wanna go on dates, have romantic dinners, cuddle, and other stuff too, but I also just want you to sometimes pound me to oblivion." Yozora spoke without a shred of shame.

"I think I underestimated how horny you are." 

In response to Kosuke's words, Yozora could only sigh helplessly. 

"This is kind of embarrassing but at least three times a day after school I will sit in my room and flick the bean to fantasies of you I create in my head." Yozora embarrassingly spoke. 

"I'm surprised you can say that out loud." Kosuke chuckled. 

"I've been holding all of this back, but now... I feel free. I wanna tell you everything I've been hiding no matter how dirty. I'm yours after all." Yozora smiled as she couldn't help but nuzzle further into Kosuke's chest.  

"Does it hurt?" Kosuke asked as his finger briefly brushed past her pussy. 

"Nn, a little, but I like it. It reminds me of what you did to me." Yozora too moved her hand down below. 

"You're so damn adorable." Kosuke hugged her tightly as he for a few seconds rolled around with her on the bed. 

"Hehe. WAIT, YOU DIDN'T WEAR A CONDOM." Yozora with realization jumped up. 

"Ahh, don't worry-." Kosuke couldn't finish as Yozora cut him off.

"THAT'S GREAT! DOES THIS MEAN I'M GOING TO BE A MAMA?!" Unexpectedly Yozora was ecstatic as she rubbed her stomach. 

In response, Kosuke karate chopped her on the head causing her to groan in pain. 

"Stupid, when have I ever been that irresponsible? I made my own kind of birth control." Kosuke spoke before dragging the girl back under the covers with him. 

With his talents, it wasn't hard to make a drug that for a short period rendered him infertile. 

"Ugh." Yozora groaned in dissatisfaction as she went back to her previous position. 

"Plus, you're still too young for a child at least wait a couple of years." Kosuke chided her.

"Yeah. You're right." Yozora sighed with a small frown. 

"Can you go to school tomorrow?" Kosuke worriedly asked, he would admit he went a bit too far.

"Ehh, of course not, my legs are completely useless right now." Yozora gave a blaming look to Kosuke. 

"Sorry, sorry. How about you stay at my place tomorrow? After school, I'll bring you the work you missed." 

"I'd like that." Yozora nodded as she moved herself on top of Kosuke. 

Kosuke with two claps turned the lights to the room off as they both lay in silence in each other's embrace. 

"Why don't you tell me of some of those fantasies you created?" Kosuke asked teasingly as he let one of his hands rest on her naked ass while the other wrapped around her back and prevented her from falling.  

"Hehe, some of them we will definitely do. Like this one where..." Yozora although embarrassed didn't hesitate to ramble on about different scenarios. 

Like that with sex being their topic of discussion the two talked through the night before falling asleep in each other's embrace. 

---------------------------------------------------

(AN: If you notice any spelling errors or incorrect names please comment so. I really prefer not to do this but if you do at all enjoy the work I put out, please consider dropping some power stones. When you write longer chapters and release them every so often the number of power stones you get is considerably smaller than you would get if you were to upload daily. I would like the story to get more recognition so that I can get a broader audience. Thanks, and have a good day.) 

 

2