Ch. 1 The Shadow Monarch
70 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[In the Palace of Gods] 


Chapter 1


The Shadow Monarch


It was a sunny day in the kingdom of Enlogia. The royal palace shined gold as it was embraced by the sunlight. The roads were busy, marketplace crowded, adventurers arguing in the Adventurers guild. Neon was walking down to the adventurers guild. He was getting nervous for the promotion exam. But everything else was okay.


Atleast that's what he thought. A purple thunder bolt suddenly striked beside him. His ears went numb and vision blur, he fell down on his butt. He slowly tried to open his eyes. He was no more in his hometown.


(Umm, who might you be?) He said to a man staring at him.


(Mannn that's so rude of you to say after welcoming yourself in my palace) 


(Is it the Royal Palace?) Neon said looking around.


(Huh?? No it's not. This is the palace of the Shadow Monarch. And how did you even enter this place?)


(I don't know. A thunder with purple colour suddenly striked beside me and i was here. And wait, who is shadow monarch and where is this?? Is it another kingdom?) 


(I am the shadow monarch and this is far away from your world. As for how you arrived here, it was probably a dimensional crack)


(Dimen- what???? What do you mean far from my WORLD??) Neon asked surprised. 


(Listen here kid, your world is a small part of a small galaxy of a universe. There are uncountable worlds in a single universe. And there are trillions of universes in existence)


Neon was super confused and scared right now. He still musterred up his courage and spoke. (Bu- But according to our God and Creater Algaya, there is only one world and what you said is completely different)


(Wahahahaha all of them are lies. First, the multiverse was not created by anyone, it came to existence from nothingness. Second, she just looks over your world and keeps it keeps population and resources balanced. And third, she is just a lesser God) The man said while he was playing something.


(Wh-Who are you and how do you know all that?)


(There are several ranks among gods. : The Lesser Gods, the Common Gods, the Greater Gods, the High Gods and the Supreme Gods. There stands a Ruler above all of them who looks after all of the Multiverse. But there is one more rank that is far above them in terms of strength. They are not very good rulers so they are only called for when they need to fight supeeer strong enemies or destroy a universe. There are only ten gods in this rank. They are called the STAR GODS)

How should the main character look like
  • Shotacon Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Tall Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Handsome Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Blonde Votes: 1 50.0%
  • White hair Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brown hair Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black hair Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Cute Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Manly Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Red eyes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue eyes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green eyes Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple eyes Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Golden eyes Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Silver eyes Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2
2