Ch. 3 Training Hell
42 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[InThe Palace Of Gods]

Chapter 3

Training Hell

(Woah! What is this place? It's so beautiful!) I exclaimed at a beautiful room, or rather a hall. It had transperent glass walls and colourful auroras swirling around it. The ceiling had the most beautiful chandelier I'd ever seen. 

(It's your training ground kid.)

(Wha- are you serious?? I can train forever here. I had thought it would have all kinds of torture weapons and fire coming out of floor and -) 

(Oi oi, do I look like someone who'll bring my disciple to the Torture room?) Trust me man. 

(😓So you actually have a room like that!) Trust you after all that threatening? 

(So am I going to practice sword swings or something?) Where do I start? 

(I have the schedule set.) *clap**clap*

What in the heaven's name!!! A set of human shaped dolls emerged from the ground. Are they made of rubber? *touch* -ouch. (Hey it just hit me.) And very hard on top of that. 

(That's the plan. Hehe, I'll throw you in in between these dolls amd have them beat you to death until you gain the power of regeneration.  And don't worry, you auto - revive as long as you are in this room. 

Good luck Neon. Hehehehe) Try your best to endure. 

(You're kiddin' ! No, you can't do that to me old man. Nooo no no!) 

(Yes I can Neon kid. And you won't be getting food until then.) 

… 

… 

… 

… 

… 

(Haaa! Wow I'm healing so quickly! My mana flow's stable. Still I won't ever forgive sensei for doing this to me.) 

(Took you longer than I thought) The food's become cold. 

(Would you mind shutting your trap up? I'm gonna get traumatic attacks from what happened today!) They kept smashing me until I turned to a pulp. It was horrific! 

(Well whatever. Training will continue after a meal. And no sleep for 2 years. And again, don't worry cause ya won't die. But you need to have a strong will power or else you'll die from inside.) Well good luck. 

(I wanna quit! Absolutely Quit!!!) You think I can survive that? 

(Heyy, I'm allowing you to be rude with me, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME.) 

*shivers* That was the most evil smile he gave until now! (I- I understand Tony - sensei.) 

{Baaannnnngggggg}

There was a crash outside the dining room. 

I walked through the marble corridors down the hall stairs. 

The wall which was restored yesterday was destroyed again and wasn't repairing itself. 

I small figure was revealed as the dust settled. 

It was a little boy who was sitting on a stone with folded legs and a sword in his hand. 

**eekk** - Tony-sensei suddenly teleported in the hall. He had a serious look on his face. I thought he was pissed, but on the second moment he had a huge smile on his face. 

(NAKU - CHAANNN….. It's been sooo loong) 

2