Ch. 8 The long-awaited event.
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[In The Palace Of Gods]

Chapter 8

The long-awaited event. 

(Hey sensei, where are we going?) You suddenly told me to get ready. 

(Just for a tea party.) 

(Party? Then there will be tasty food, right?) 

(Your fate will be decided at that party. Whether you shall live or die.) It's going to be a pain. 

(Oh- wait WHAT??????? Why am I going to die??) I did nothing wrong to anybody. 

(Just shut up and follow me!) Don't ask any questions! 

(O-o-ok) Sensei is looking frustrated. What exactly is happening? Why and where am I involved? 

Neon was tearing up. He was afraid. Tony was clearly not joking. They teleported to another place, after which Neon threw up. 

(Ah! I don't wanna teleport again.) I feel sick. 

Neon looked around. They were standing before a beautiful palace. It was covered with millions of precious stones. Several moons were visible in the sky. Some appeared huge while others were small. The palace was surrounded by many towers of crystal. There was no town or settlement visible. There wasn't even a single living being visible. They approached the palace and were greeted by a woman wearing a maid's dress. 

(Welcome to the Ruler's Palace, sir Shadow Monarch. Please have a seat in the Royal Room. The meeting will begin in a few moments. But please refrain from taking this kid inside.) 

(Don't worry, he is an important topic of today's meeting.) 

(I see. Then you may proceed. But please change your attire, for they seem inappropriate for the meeting.) 

Tony ignored her and continued walking forward. 

They entered the palace through the front gate. As they were walking through the corridors, Tony's clothes changed their shape. Neon stared at him. His simple, lazy looking sensei looked royal, like a king. They walked through the main corridor and turned right. At a distance was a door made of crystal. It looked transparent yet revealed nothing about the other side. 

Tony pressed his right hand's thumb on a green crystal which was attached to the door. The door opened smoothly without making any sound. 

They both entered the room. As soon as they entered, he lost his balance. The pressure in the room was too much for him. He began feeling dizzy. But what kept him awake was the danger he sensed. He looked up in the room and saw only one being. He was wearing a suit which had many golden stitches. The pocket had a beautiful jewel, and the cloak was a mixture of black and gold. He had a beautiful crown tilted on his head. He had azure eyes and brown hair. He was seated on a chair that was different from the others. It probably was the throne. And the person was —

(Meet him, he's Ryu, The Ruler that I mentioned. He's basically the king of the multiverse.) 

(It's a pleasure to be in your presence, Your Highness!!) I immediately knelt down before him. 

(Oi oi, no need to kneel down. You're sensei's student after all.) You can think of me as your senior. But you still have to be respectful towards me. 

(Huh? You were a student of Tony sensei too??) 

(That's right. Almost every Supreme God is a student of the Monarchs.) I trained with every Monarch. 

Ryu spoke with an expressionless face. He was just staring in Neon's eyes. 

(O-Oh I-I see.) 

(Please have a seat sensei.) 

(Sure.) I was going to anyway. 

(Wh-Where d-do I sit?) Beside him or somewhere else? 

(You have no right to be seated. This room is only made for the Supreme Gods and the Monarchs. You will stand beside sensei.) He said with an expressionless look but appeared to be a little annoyed. 

I did as I was told. For some reason, I didn't feel insulted at all. Maybe because I accept the fact of being inferior. 

Now that he looked at it, his sensei's chair was as royal as the throne. As he stood beside him, Tony gave him a brooch and told him to wear it. According to him, ot would keep up his consciousness even in the presence of everyone that will come. 

(Thank you sensei.) I said cheerfully and he gave me a smile as well. The next moment, the door opened again. A figure walked forward as I felt weak in my knees. He had pure black hair and crimson red eyes. He looked a little older than sensei.

(Huh? Ha, so you're the brat! Can't believe he inhabited the body of a mortal.) He brought his face closer to Neon's and whispered(That's hilarious, hehe.) 

Soon everyone gathered in the room. They began to discuss various topics that 

I didn't understand the slightest. All of the monarchs looked like they wanted to go home. But they immediately got attentive the moment I was a part of the discussion. 

(That brat should be executed, don't ya think Ryu?) Said the man with crimson eyes. 

(He lives in my palace. I can assure you that he would do nothing.) 

(Hey Tony, you know that even a Supreme God is no match for him. I shall kill him personally.) 

(Don't you wanna just fight him, Agni? You just wanna enjoy fighting with him just as you did all those ages ago.) Tony mocked the Flame Monarch

I didn't understand anything! What's inside me? When did that monarch fight me?? And why do they want to kill me??? I'm almost on the verge of collapsing from the pressure. 

(I agree, it will be fun to watch that kid get stronger. And even if the situation gets out of hand, Tony can simply bring him down.) A man with red hair and eyes bluer than Ryu spoke to the Flame Monarch. He was monarch as well. I guessed it because he was seated on a chair similar to sensei. 

(I don't wanna hear your stupid reasons. That kid is MINE!) 

(And what if I don't give him to you?) Tony mocked him again. 

(We'll see.) 

The aura around the Flame Monarch changed. His coat suddenly lit up in flames. His eyes changed and his hair got lit up too. He drew his sword out of a hole that appeared in the air. The sword was broad and had red lines on them. It looked as if the sword had veins. 

Tony sighed and he too, went through the same transformation. But his coat lit in purple flames and eyes changed and hair became purple. He too drew a sword out of thin air. It was different from the Flame's. It was a thin, long and curved sword which had purple patterns drawn on it. It was covered by a purple aura. 

(Stop!! Stop right there!!) Ryu shouted. The other gods too, tried to stop them after that but the monarchs ignored them. Such an attitude even in front of the King. They truly were the greatest. 

There was a big hole in the ceiling. The two monarchs were fighting at an insane speed. Everything they touched was destroyed. I had never seen sensei like that. They were fighting like Monsters. 

How will the fight turn out? Will the Thunder Monarch get to play his favourite game with Tony? Keep reading to find out. 

Next chapter: Monsters. 

Character description: Neon — He is a short boy with feminine features. He has blue hair and golden eyes. He has big, blue eyelashes and thin eyebrows. He was shy but brave. He isn't shy anymore. This change occurred for unknown reasons after he got smashed by the training dolls. 

If you like this story, please comment and let me know. I get encouraged by it. Thank you. 

Next chapter will be released within 2 days. 

2