Chapter 71: Fighting the heroine
146 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 1399 of the Imperial calendar - Shouyo continent - White Coliseum

(Ifrit POV)

I look down at the semi-awakened Isekai Hero while everyone else drops to their knees.

"New family? don't make me laugh" Ifrit

All the mana from the people in this building is directed into her eyes, creating a golden aura around her and an impossible-to-ignore color that is constantly changing in her irises.

"..." Isekai Hero

With her angry eyes locked on me, I walk down the marble stairs leaving behind my broken shoes.

"You abandoned yours a long time ago, together with everything they grant you" Ifrit

She raises her hands in front of her and increases the pressure on what she thinks she is doing.

"..." Ifrit

People start dropping to the ground, some of them even bleeding from their eyes and ears.

"Useless System trick" Ifrit

I am unaffected by it, but the villainess is barely standing conscious.

"Ifrit!" Alastor

My partner jumps from the arena and lands on top of the marble railing separating the arena from the seats.

[Didn't we say that we weren't going to fight the Isekai Heroine?]

{It is inevitable}

The villainess drops to the ground with her brother in her arms.

"Take them out, I will gain some time" Ifrit

With his mana unstable due to the barrier, we will not be able to use the Synchro.

"...I got it" Alastor

In this place he will become a nuisance, he understands that and disappears from the coliseum carrying the unconscious duo.

"I will not let you kidnap Shinku, True Demon Queen!" Isekai Hero

It seems like in this continent the System granted me the True Demon Queen title instead of Alastor.

"What are you going to do about it?" Ifrit

I stand one step in front of her, leading our faces to stare at each other.

"Eeeii" Isekai Hero

Followed by that stupid scream, a powerful punch misses my face by centimeters.

"!!!" Isekai Hero

The shockwave of that small fist breaks everything in its way.

"Did I do that?" Isekai Hero

Not giving her time to get accustomed to her new powers, I dodge the destruction and land a kidney punch to her side.

"Kyaa!" Isekai Hero

My attack isn't as destructive as hers, but it manages to marble railing using her body as a projectile.

"Okay, let's do this" Ifrit

I jump to the arena, following the Isekai Hero of this continent.

"Uuhhg, that hurt" Isekai Hero

My attack didn't damage her and barely put some dirt on her dress.

"This time I will hit you" Isekai Hero

Dashing forward, I close the distance to her.

"Iiiig" Isekai Hero

I dodge her left punch by stepping forward to her left.

"Uuugh!" Isekai Hero

I dodge her right punch by positioning myself to her right.

"Stop dodging!" Isekai Hero

My fist lands on her face as she stops her assault, also, at the same time of the impact I made my elbow explode for a boost in strength.

"Kyaaaaaaa!" Isekai Hero

She is sent flying to crash into the wall.

"..." Ifrit

She is fast and strong, more than every participant in this tournament, even more than Alastor.

"I will get you this time..." Isekai Hero

She starts cleaning the dust on her white dress.

"Dragon breath!" Ifrit

A curtain of fire is expelled on her face.

"Hot!" Isekai Hero

I can maintain her at line because of her inexperience in fights, but...

"Damn you" Ifrit

She steps out of my flames intact.

"...?" Isekai Hero

The System is protecting her to the point that I can't even manage to damage her dress.

"I can do this" Isekai Hero

She looks at the empty air in front of her and gains a sudden burst of confidence.

"Trombe!" Isekai Hero

She places her hand on the arena ground after saying that word.

"?!" Ifrit

Roots come out of the dirt and try to catch me.

"Too slow" Ifrit

I jump off and burnt the entire ground to stop them from growing.

"Your sister has been hurt by the minions of evil" Isekai Hero

When I hear the Isekai hero praying in the middle of the fire.

"Hear my prayer and grant me your sacred powers"

The system must have given her another way of fighting.

"Unleash your supreme waves and offer me your pure protection!"

As I touch the land, two beasts bigger than her are summoned.

"Bears?" Ifrit

Entirely Mana-made puppets resembling bears circle around her.

"Kumayuru, Here!" Isekai Hero

She jumps on top of a white bear.

"Kumakyu, attack!" Isekai Hero

The pink bear jumps at me at an incredible speed.

"!!!" Ifrit

I don't manage to completely dodge it and the claws tear apart my scale dress, my skin, and some of my stomach.

"It is your end, True Demon Queen!" Isekai Hero

With the bears complementing her defense and attack, I don't think this fight can go any longer.

"I gave you enough time, Alastor" Ifrit

Dodging the bear's fangs by jumping into the air, I start to set my whole body on fire.

"You will not escape!" Isekai Hero

The mouth of both beasts start to charge some skill, but I don't stay still.

"See you next time, Holy Saintess" Ifrit

I create a light brighter than hers, blinding her for a moment.

"My eyes!" Isekai Hero

I get back to my snake form and make an explosion take me away from the White Coliseum.

...

......

Hours after having disappeared from the gaze of my pursuer, I trace back Alastor at a building at the border of the city.

{Did you get them out safely?}

[I manage to get them into this shady inn]

I guess no other place would accept a man carrying an unconscious woman.

[What are you going to do with them now?]

With my snake form, I crawl into a window to see the two of them resting in one bed.

{I can break the system of the kid right away, but there is something I need to check in the case of that woman}

[In any case, we need a new plan]

They are surely looking for us right now.

[If it doesn't bother you, I would like to take some time to test something]

{Test something?}

Well, I am not particularly in a hurry.

1