Chapter 3 – Who cares about what date number it is
914 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I Wake up to find myself the little spoon, but that is my preferred spot anyway so it doesn’t bother me. I let the warmth from Ela flood over me, and just enjoy the cuddles. I don’t want to wake her either, so I lay there slightly embarrassed as I remember last night. But the good type of embarrassed. When you do something you loved, but were afraid to admit it. I try not to think about it as I allow Ela to snuggle with me. Just enjoying her presence. I try to fall back asleep, but I can’t. Eventually I can feel her stir and wake behind me. I use that as an opportunity to spin in place and try to be the aggressor for once. But when I do I see her evil grin and fire in her eyes as she kisses me first again. For once I thought I could win, but nope. Even when she is freshly woken up, she wins. Not that I mind. Anyways, we proceed to snuggle and makeout for the next bit.

 

Eventually Ela pulls away and says, “Sadly I have to head home cutie. But yesterday was great. Keep the dress, add it to what will eventually be your collection.” She then proceeds to get up, gets dressed and leaves.

 

My bed feels immensely empty at this point. It is almost like she belongs there with me. But I have to try and not catch feelings so soon. There is no way she feels the same, right? Na, that would be impossible. A memory from last night comes back full force. She called my leg smooth, but I haven’t shaved in a while. I rush to the bathroom to get a better look. And there it is as plain as day, my leg free from hair. I start checking elsewhere on my body, and everything below the hairline and eyebrows is hair free. I sit there confused as to what caused it, but delighted at the results. I no longer have to shave! The cursed hair is gone! YAY! I am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I can’t afford permanent removal and shaving is a pain. I am glad I never had much in the way of hair, but none is way better. That also explains why some of my clothes felt weird. Well I can’t really dwell on that, It is Sunday and I have my football team to watch and my fantasy team to stress over. I head up into the living room and turn on my TV and set it to the games. While the games are going on in the background I finish cleaning up from dinner and the mess we made last night. I also checked the instructions on how to clean the outfit she got for me, still confused as to how it fit me perfectly, but weirder things have happened. Like an amazing woman entering my life.

When my house is clean, again, I go back to watching the games. I see my team is winning, they have been on a streak since their new coach came in, good. Seeing that my fantasy team is also winning, I relax into the couch and just veg out. Eventually the game ends, and not caring about any of the afternoon games I go down and sit in front of my computer. I have some video games to play. I got plenty of exercise earlier anyways. I waste the rest of the day hopping between games, and before I know it is time to go to bed. Not looking forward to the work week ahead of me I sigh. Wait, that sounded weird. I sigh again, same thing. “Hello” I say to my room. My voice sounds weird, but I can’t place it. Must be a cold or something. “I am the very model of a modern major general.” Still sounds off, pitch is higher? Not sure. Well good thing I work from home. I head to bed and quickly fall asleep and have dreams of Ela.

 

My dreams are rudely interrupted by my alarm, but at least while I am awake I can talk to the real person. I get ready for work and boot up my computer. I clock in and start my work day. I sent a text to Ela saying “Hello, I hope your dreams were as fun as mine.” I then set my phone down and get to my tasks of the day. It gets to about lunch before I hear my phone go off. 

 

Checking it I see a response from Ela, “I don’t dream much anymore, but it sounded like you had some great ones. Anything to share?”

 

Blushing, I respond back. “Oh just variations on our last couple of nights together. Although you might have had an extra tool.” I hit send before I realize what I just sent. Oh no… what is Ela going to think? I don’t want her to think I am just a pervert or anything. Before I panic much I get a response.

 

“Oh? What tool is that? I might have one already.”

 

I stare at my phone trying to think of how to respond. Do I just tell her? I then hear another ping.

 

“You can tell me, I won’t judge. Be nice to your “mistress”.”

 

To hell with it. If she wants to play I can as well. “It was a strap-on, if you must know.” I then put my phone front first on my desk fearing another response. Either positive or negative. I clock back into work and start working trying to ignore my phone and thoughts. A bit later I hear that distinctive ring tone I have set. “It's a simple message and I'm leaving out the whistles and bells” I somehow know who and what it is. I turn my phone over and check to see who I have a message from. I see it is actually from my brother, talking about family dinner. I breathe a sigh of relief as I respond. 

 

Before I put my phone down I get another message and click before my brain kicks in. I see Ela in a latex outfit with a strap-on secured on her. Then I get a message “something like this?” But I am focused on the image, how is it that this perfect woman just got better? Perfection embodied.

 

I tentatively start to type out. “Exactly like that… you look amazing.” I hit send before I can second guess myself and head back to work. I try to focus but I am just far too distracted. After what feels like days, and yet minutes it is time to clock out. I still haven’t received a reply. But I don’t need one, that image is permanently ingrained in my brain. I spend the rest of my days playing games before heading to bed. I grab my phone and use the image as fuel for my imagination.

 

The next day is much like the last, just without the scandalous picture. Ela and I talk about mundane things and make plans for Friday night. My work progresses normally for the rest of the week, as well as the video games. A couple of times when I went out and ran errands I got a bit of a weird look, I quickly tried to explain I think I am a bit sick. Ela and I continue our mundane conversation throughout the week. Trying to get to know each other, our interests, history, the standard things. Ela gets to my place and we have what is actually more or less a standard date. Go do an activity and have dinner together. Then going back to either my house or her apartment and spend the night. 

 

This goes on for a few months. I realize how much I missed this or wanted it. Just a person I can snuggle and makeout with and care about. It is almost enough to offset my dysphoria, and except for the worst days I can almost entirely ignore it. My voice never did change back to what it used to be, so I started to ignore the comments. Plus it generally sounded better to me, so why complain?

 

It was our third month anniversary, if you count that type of thing when Ela came to me with this idea. “You know our second date where we had that bet? I was wondering if you wante do try and dressup again for me. I have an entirely new outfit that I would love to get you into. Please for me Sammy?” That is right, she started to call me Sammy.

 

“If you are sure you want to, that does sound a bit fun. No bet this time though? Just going straight into the outfit?” I giggle along in my response.

 

“Well if you want to lose another bet, we can arrange something I am sure. But why go through the hassle?” Ela joins in my laughing.

 

Giving up, I just replied. “Alright, fine go get this outfit. I don’t want to deny you your fun.” Then thinking to myself, nor my temporary relief from dysphoria. I start cooking dinner while she goes out to her car, and by cooking dinner I mean preheating the oven to cook this pizza. The oven beeps and I put the pizza when when Ela returns.

 

“Alright let's get you changed. Not a maid outfit this time. You already have a perfect one of those.” She adds with a wink.


She takes out the outfit and I can see it is a stereotypical slutty secretary outfit. White semi translucent blouse, black bra, blue pencil skirt, and black heels, but to top it off is a corset. I look at it, back to her, and just sigh. “Alright, let me go change again. Pizza is in the oven.” I head back downstairs into my room and start changing. I then notice that there is also a pair of pantyhose. I carefully roll those up after putting on the panties and I put on the rest of the outfit. I look in the mirror loving the look. Just wish I had a few extra assets to really pull it off. I hear the beep of the oven and head upstairs after putting on the 4 inch heels she brought over. I walk back upstairs and I see she has put her laptop on my table and set it up like it was a desk. With the blouse in my hand, I ask Ela to tighten the corset for me. Which she promptly does with more strength then I thought she would have. After putting on the blouse I check the pizza. Ela had already pulled the pizza out so I cut it and we sat down and ate.

 

“Alright one more thing and we can get into the fun.” Ela says after we finish dinner. “Go brush your teeth and come back up, I will be ready then.” 

 

I follow instructions and head back downstairs to brush my teeth, wondering what exactly she has in mind. I finish brushing and I see her sitting on my bed waiting for me. She has a small case next to her, I don’t have time to ask questions before she beckons me to sit next to her. Following her instructions I sit down, and she quickly sits on my lap facing me as she opens the case. I can see it is full of makeup and I start to argue when she kisses me as a way to silence me. Giving up, I let her do her work. She starts with a foundation and uses her hands to ensure proper cover and maybe a facial massage? I don’t know, I just know it feels amazing. She then puts on other layers of cosmetics on me. I sit there staring into her eyes occasionally seeing a fire in her eyes, sometimes I swear almost literally. Eventually she gets off me but seals it off with a kiss.

 

“Alright my masterpiece lets get you in front of a mirror and we can go play.” She then drags me in front of my mirror. I see her, and what I can only assume is myself in front of the mirror. But besides my amazing girlfriend is another beautiful woman, one who is mimicking all of my moves. It eventually dawns on me that it is me in the mirror. I never knew just makeup could make such a dramatic difference.I turn to look at Ela and she is just beaming at me. “Alright, now that I know you love it, let's go have fun. Don’t want you spiraling in that pretty little head of yours.

 

I allow her to drag me upstairs into the kitchen where she has setup her “office”. “Alright Sammy, here is the idea. Just a short starting scene. I will be your boss and you are handing in papers late. I will do some light degradation and we will jump into the foreplay. Does that work for you?”

 

“That sounds good to me. Just those blank papers right there?” I reply pointing at the paper and she nods in agreement. I grab the papers and leave the room getting for the scene. I loosen my shoulders and look at the ground to get in a submissive and grovely mindset. I then enter the room again to start. 

 

I look up at Ela and see she is already in character. I start to say something before she interrupts me saying loudly. “It’s about time you useless secretary. I needed those papers 3 hours ago. Fuck, I needed them for a meeting! Are you trying to get my fired you slut! Get over here and across my knees!”

 

I obey and slowly walk over and bend over her knees. I feel Ela caress and hold my ass before pulling my skirt above my waist. “Alright whore, count them off for me if you can do that.” She then delivers a spank designed to be loud, but not hurt much.

 

“One Miss Ela.”

 

Smack.

 

“Two Miss Ela.”

 

Smack.

 

On that one I let out a moan. “Three Miss Ela.”

 

I hear a giggle above me, then in a stern voice. “Oh, does my little slut like that?” Smack.

 

“Four Miss Ela, and yes Miss Ela I do.”

 

Smack.

 

This time whimpering slightly. “5 Miss Ela.”

 

I feel a pair of hands start to push me off her knees, so I move with them onto the floor. “Alright enough of that, you have gotten me all hot and bothered. If you are such a slut, I want you to eat me out. Make that mouth useful for something.” Ela says in her stern voice, as she pulls up her own skirt and removes her panties.

 

I lean in and start pleasing her to the best of my ability. She has trained me slightly over the last few months as to what she likes so I do that. I keep focusing on pleasing her and I can hear that I bring her to orgasm. I keep working on it until she says otherwise. Eventually I hear from above. “Alright slut, I know your secret so let’s see if you are as good with that as you are your tongue.” She helps me up as we go downstairs to my bed. Ela removes my skirt as well as hers before she pushes me onto the bed, pulling down my panty hose and panties as she climbs on top of me. She then rides me like she has never before as I try and keep up with her antics.

 

I start saying that I am about to burst when she shushes me by putting her finger in my mouth. She continues to ride me as I burst inside of her. Ela then collapses on top of me as I slip out of her. She then pulls me in close as we fall asleep with her holding me in her arms.

42