What a fool will accept this?
561 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been 10.000 years since Alexander died. Usually, some people expect to be sent in the past to correct mistakes, but it is not.
Alexander died dressed in a suit and with a bullet in his head.
The details of his death are not relevant. In short: he had the power, his lieutenant wanted the power. And a woman is always a woman involved. You know, the cliché.

He had few friends, but one was right, Edward. Always telling him how he would sit at the table with Hitler in hell. He was not mistaken. He was assigned where the world's biggest criminals are.
In the 10.000 years, you are tortured you begin to lose humanity. The first 100 years are harder to bear.
In any case, some demons like to talk. Usually, those who belong to Pride.
Alexander has heard that he can escape from hell if a soul who owns the ability to pass to heaven agree to exchange with him.
Who, wants to go to hell for eternity?
You would think hell is crappy. Not! Purgatory is much worse. There, they are judged to enter heaven.
You would think that demons or souls of hell do not have to enter.

This is not the case you can come in and go out of purgatory if you are from hell. Fundamentally, they are not different. They are different if you have been in hell for at least 100 years.
Purgatory is worse than hell.
It always makes you regret your sins, but if you want to get back into the world of mortals, you have to sit there. The souls of purgatory can return to the earth if they live a life without sin lately there are no such souls.
Alexander tried to make a deal with many of them, but they all refused. What did you expect?
To be easy to convince someone to take your place in hell?

In the usual day, the gate shone again. Alexander did not waste time thinking about what to say or do. And he starts toward him.
In a few moments, she gets near to a gorgeous young man. His skin is pale without a bit of bronze. His physical was a strong sign that he did not have physical skills and his clothing looks like he's part of the royal class. The young man seemed lost in thoughts. And he looked around like he was the first time in a brothel.

"-Hey pal, how's your life? "

"-Who are you?"

[tsk, I had to choose to say something different ]

"-A soul, like you. Anyway, did you find out why you are here?"

"-To pass to heaven."

[Why do they have to say so quickly that they can go to heaven? That makes my job much harder]

"-Oh, buddy, I'm the same. Two in a boat"

"-Anyway, why are you here? Was not that good enough down there?"

The young man looked at the Alexander suspiciously, at first but knowing he was in that situation he chose to respond.

"- Poisoned by my maid. Probably one of my brothers thought I did not deserve what I got from my father."

" -Do you want to take revenge?"

If Alexander had a heart now would probably beat very fast.
May seem a simple question, but it is not. A simple word and you can not go into heaven. If you can not pass, you can easily be fooled.
Because of this, souls can come from hell in purgatory. They ask questions so you can not get in heaven. You can also make deals with them.

"-Of course, I want. Why did she have to kill me? I was always good with her"

Alexander almost shows his happiness.
Usually, those with pure souls receive advice from the angels. It seems he did not listen.
In purgatory feelings are very powerful If you can not control them, someone else can use them.

" -If I tell you that you can avenge yourself? What would you be willing to sacrifice?"

For a few seconds, none spoke, just looking at each other. Those seconds were more painful than all the years spent in hell.
Then the young man opens his mouth.
"-Anything"

Alexander does not waste a second and makes his offer. The offer was prepared years before he just came, he did not have the chance to offer it to anyone. Today was the time to do it.

"-I can help with this, but you have to take my place."
Alexander did not specify where he should take his place.
If everything goes well, he will assume the place is in heaven.

"-Only that? Why I can't do it alone? Why do I have to take your place?"
Alexander keeps his calm.

[At least he does not suspect he has to keep my place in hell.]

"-You can not go back to your own body but somebody else can."
The young man looked suspiciously at him.

"-It's true. You can not lie here. Try!"

The man tried to lie, but the words did not go out.

"- All I have to do is take your place? Will, not it remains a free place?"

"-You have not passed yet."

The young man was not willing to believe yet.
But he had a chance to revenge himself he was not willing to give up yet. He had a strange feeling that he had to take revenge. It was a new feeling.
Something much stronger than he could understand. It was as if someone was whispering to accept the offer.

"-Agree! I accept your offer."

As soon as the words said, a piece of paper and a gold pen appeared in Alexander's hands.

"-Sign here!"

As soon as he had finished signing a strong light hit the young man's eyes and all he could see was just the face of Alexander who wore a wide, sinister smile.

In the next second, Alexander experienced the whole life of the young man named Xavier. But it was different from when he died it was much more detailed every second was run instead of being fragments of his life.

Xavier was a prince, but not one who possessed power, he could remember every detail of his life or what he was reading.
So he managed to keep his prince position and not be treated as a bastard. When he was 18, his father entrusted him with the royal library. The biggest library created by any kingdom in the world.
There were such libraries in each country, but this was the biggest. He did not get it because he deserves it. Is received it because he could not learn any art of fight.

Even though he could not learn, he read all the books, in 3 years Xavier read all the library and memorized each book. The library not only has art books but also journals of different kings and generals of the world, all of which are prey to war. The princes wanted to enter the library so that they could learn as many arts as possible, but this was not possible unless you were the keeper of the library.
The royal clans could enter twice a year and the royal family four times a year.

No country allowed to come in more often because people are greedy and hard to control. Xavier became a keeper because the library was useless to him. He could not learn anything about the fight, but he becomes like a general because of the diaries but it was useless if he went out on the battlefield would be killed easy. So he got the position of a strategist.

5