Earning money
270 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xavier used the old method of draining information to raise the prestige of the test.
To make it explicit: the higher scorer is a better teacher.
Obvious that many people have heard about the exam but didn't matter. They thought it was just a test to show the intelligence of libraries.

Xavier used his past knowledge to organize an exam and a test model.
Because of a large number of people, Xavier decided to organize 250 in the morning and 250 in the afternoon.
Exam day /Morning

Teachers entered the exam room. And to their surprise, the guard was very strict. Because of the guardians, the level of energy emanating from them puts much more pressure on them. That was Xavier's idea. With the passage of time, will tell the guardians to stop.

All of the teachers were like students who gave their first exam. Xaver liked to see everyone's expressions. He was sure that after seeing the results they wouldn't be very pleased.

-Good! Now, that you are all here, let's start!
Xavier began spreading the test sheets.

With the help of simple librarians, he managed to finish exam papers on time with decent quality.
To avoid leakage of information, Xaver didn't allow simple libraries to leave the room where the exam was written until after the test it had finished.

Once they received the papers, some people smiled, but most of them were with the face on the ground.

- Now, all of you have two hours to finish.

Once Xavier finished talking, everyone was rushing to write.
During the test, 10 people tried to cheat.
Xavier decided, to request 15.000 Koson if they want to get out of prison or the hand cut off.

Of course, they accepted the punishment once they registered in the test. Xaver chose this form of punishment to receive as much money as possible.
He knew there would be people who would cheat, why not make money?

The next round of testing took place in the same manner, this time 5 people chose to cheat.

After finishing the test, the 15 people choose to pay the fee to get out of prison. Of course, they will not be able to attend the next exam.

...

After a week sleeping less than 3 hours a night, he managed to correct all the tests.

Of 500
15 got removed, out of which 0 are farmer teachers.
50 got 40 points, out of which 5 are farmer teachers.
120 got between 40-50 points, out of which 10 are farmer teachers.
180 got between 60-70 points, out of which 150 are farmer teachers.
120 got 80 points, out of which 100 are farmer teachers.
10 got 90 points, out of which 6 are farmer teachers.
5 got100 points, out of which 2 are farmer teachers.

When Xavier, saw the results he could not be more satisfied. He managed to make more than a million koson just from the salary cut. 150,000 of the prison release fees.
With this amount, he could finance his future projects.

After displaying the results, many people were unhappy.

Certainly, noble teachers could not accept this injustice and made more complaints to the Emperor.
Usually, the emperor would not look over the complaints, but this time they were too many.
Everything was all about the same subject.

With the passage of time, the whole capital heard of the change brought into the library system. Everyone has heard of a new test required by the library. Everyone learned that the test is not just a simple test. It is a test that can affect your career. A test to show if you are worthy of your position.
All who have a little brain can see what the test signifies.

Everyone waiting to see what decision his Majesty would take.

...
The Imperial Hall

A man around the age of 60 stood on a throne. His face does not show any expression.
Although he is 60 years old, his body is emitting energy that could move mountains from place to place.
Emperor Bellatrix is the third most powerful man in the world. In front of him, 5 people around the age of 40-50 years. All five are royal advisors. All are the most trusted people of the emperor.

-I want to hear what everyone thinks!

A weak man around the age of 40 took a step forward and in a low voice:

-Majesty. I think young prince Xavier wants to test library staff!

The emperor nodded his head.

- I think he wants to give farmer teachers the chance to affirm. Probably trying to limit the power of noble teachers.

- Your Majesty why we did not call the young prince to explain? It's much better than to go with the assumption.

-You are right. I'm curious what he has to say. It is the first time Xavier makes a change in the structure of the library. But no one can say that what he did is wrong.

-You can all go! Tomorrow I will ask Xavier to explain why he made the decision to change the structure of the library.

Indeed, the emperor agreed with the changes made by Xavier. He knew the noble teachers took advantage of their status for benefits, but the library could not be touched.
Not as long as peace is. Of course, there are other ways to solve the problem.
Still, it is helpful if it is solved by the library keeper.
The Emperor was pleased with Xavier's decision. He was even impressed by the ingenious method of earning money. However, he had to see what he would do with all that money.

Once the Emperor allowed them to leave, they left the Imperial Hall.

Xavier didn't know the conversation just spent in the palace.
Even if he knew, it wouldn't matter. He was busy, studying at a piece of iron.

4