How much do you think I value?
238 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Each step was followed by the army.
He could hear, their voices:
-He's crazy.
-He will not come back.
-It goes straight to the enemy camp. He does not even know how to fight.
-That's courage.

But Xavier considers them only stupid. He was not to get in there by himself.
Just make them invite him.
Once he reached the middle of the road Xavier began to speak:

"-My name is Yakbim Xavier. The fifth prince, of Bellatrix.
Imperial Strategist and keeper of the highest library.
I want you to know who's in charge?"

He started to like to call his titles. In the future, he will win more. Can he have a person to shout?

A man looks in the direction of Xavier, but what he sees is a man with an expressionless face.

-I am! Did you bring what I asked?

- I can't talk here! Details are too sensitive.

Once the man heard him, send a man to excuse him inside.

-Here, you can talk?

Inside were about 100 armed men.

-Of course.
After that Xavier silently. He didn't say a word. He just sat down and looked at the man.
The man much began to feel uncomfortable with the silence. So he spoke.

-Where is he?

After the man spoke, Xavier kept that face without expression. That made the man even more nervous.
Once Xavier saw this, he began to let his energy flow through his body.

- I do not think you heard me, being so far. I'm Xavier. Your sir?

The man was upset, but he kept his calm.

-Selim.

-I'm glad to meet you, Selim. How was your day?

-Let all this! Answer the question!

- Could you repeat the question, sir?

-Where is he?
Selim responded, slightly irritated.

- Mr. Selim, I'm sorry to let you know, that we can not offer Mr. Kara just in exchange for the girl.

-Do you want to die?

-No, Mr. Selim. We only have a request!

-You have a request! What a nerve! Which is?

-I want 10 men and the girl.

-10 people? Do not I better kill you?

"-Mr. Selim, if my person or girl dies, 10,000 men will attack this place.
Even if you manage to get rid of someone, they will hunt you. Can you take this risk?
Do you think it's worth it?"

-Ten people and girl. There is no big request! Mr. Selim has to make the decision.

Selim never thought of what he would do if he did not get what he wanted.
As if saying:
'What did you expect me to give you what you asked for and leave?'
He had to choose between his people and his ruler.
He was aware of Xavier's status. Now he regretted that invited him in.

-Mr. Salim, I have a proposal. Of course, we have to be alone to bring it into the discussion.

Once he heard what Xavier had said, he motioned to the others to leave.
If he's here to talk means, he can get something.
Eventually, he managed to get a prince to talk to him.

-What proposal?

But that was his fault. He let the places change.

-What do you say, if you take me and tell you where all the enemy troops are? You will, of course, receive a quantity of gold. It is not worth sacrificing these people's lives just for a captured person. NOT? You are in charge now! Why would you want Kara to come back?
You already have the power!

Every word made Salim think he was right. He doesn't need Kara. With gold, he could develop the army.
It was as though he now realized he was at the same level as Kara. He was powerful.
If he can get out of here, what does it matter?
Why would a prince risk?

-How do I know you're not lying?

-My Selim my life is at stake.
I'm the fifth prince of Bellatrix. How much do you think I value?

Yes. He is a prince. I can ask a lot more for him.
All sorts of thoughts passed to Selim into his mind.

- How much gold?

Xavier thought people in this world are easy to influence.
They are selling himself too easily.
Even if he has the power of the soul of hell, still has to convince him.
Almost scares Xavier, how easily sells his leader.

-a coffer!

-two!

- Done!

Then Xavier took his hand to chest and pulled out a paper.

-I'll be a prisoner in exchange for the girl. Two coffers and a way out of this area.
Of course, you don't have to kill me or the girl. neither your men!

Selim did not consider the importance of the paper.
It was just a piece of paper.
He thought it was a royal habit or something.
The paper could not stop him from killing him.
So he signed it.

After signing sent the girl back.
Xavier saw the girl. There was around the age of 17, beautiful, brown eyes.

[Girls in this world are all beautiful? ]

-Good! How can I get out of here?

- Canion. The troops are in the woods. I made sure of that.
Xavier was not afraid he didn't believe him. He had already signed.

-You can send someone to the coffer!

The coffins have arrived.
No one opposed. That's the charm of the pact. If the leader makes the decision, everyone must obey.

Xavier was thinking of more complicated variants.
But Selim wanted to be a leader. He probably didn't consider too much, when made the decision.
If he was truly loyal to the leader, he wouldn't sign.
The power of the pact is to give the man what he wants. Amplify desire. Until you accept.

When the General's daughter was released, everyone enjoyed it. But they realized that Xavier was no longer out.

-Calm yourself! Everything is part of the prince plan!

The general understood that Xavier would not hurt himself, but he did not know how he persuaded all those people to go to the canyon.
It's obviously, a trap.

Selim saw that he could leave. He was happy with the choice.

After 30 minutes of walking, they reached the canyon. Once they entered the entrance was blocked. The army sent and appeared.

When Selim saw he was betrayed, he rushed to kill Xavier. But when he raised the sword at Xavier, all people could not move. Their energy began to come out of their bodies and be passed on to Xavier.

Even Xavier did not expect that.
Nobody broke the pact. However, he didn't expect to receive their energy.

If Xavier did not expect, what the soldiers would say. They were all elite.
Still, all they can do is look at Xavier as he kills 1,000 soldiers, by himself.
He does NOT kill them. He steals all their energy. It was even worse.

-You can kill them.

Once they heard Xavier's words, the soldiers rushed to injure the unconscious bodies.
Looking at Xavier with fear.

-Let's go!

-YES! SIR!
The soldiers did not dare to look at Xavier. This guy was a monster.
Today Xavier has become the only person no one in the army wants to upset. This man could take the energy.

[If I knew this was going to happen, didn't have to bring the soldiers]

4